Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2307458 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (1094) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Debbieeeeeee: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
rheene009:
I wonder oo cheesy
I also applied again with my husband in December, since first one is still pending. I'm awaiting a response
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lezy: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
rheene009:
My people is it that there hasn’t been PPR for a while on this page or people are not sharing their PPR news anymore? My spouse applied in December no updates so far. Do they notify when eligibility starts?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by borvick(f): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Selzsky:
Please has there been anyone who printed the form IMM006e (Application for authorization and statutory declaration for extended family member) after completing it but signed it manually before uploading due to inability to sign it electronically?
Just want to confirm if the manually signed copy by all parties will be accepted and not rejected.
Your inputs will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Yes l printed it out, filled it and sign them scan to upload it.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nadnad: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
People please I need help again ooo
How does one make payment together for a couple applying for Canada visa.
I. E father and mother , Husband and wife
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Debbieeeeeee: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nadnad:
People please I need help again ooo
How does one make payment together for a couple applying for Canada visa.
I. E father and mother , Husband and wife
If you do the application as a group you don’t need to bother , once you’re done it’ll calculate the thing together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nadnad: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

If you do the application as a group you don’t need to bother , once you’re done it’ll calculate the thing together

Thank you so much.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nwauwa(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
good evening. we received request to send our passports for visa vignette today (we applied online since March 2020), how much in total are we paying pls, vfs website is not very clear.
Package transmission 9,400 per package
one way courier service 16,800 per package
we are a couple and do not want to visit VFS at all. which one and how much are we paying? also can we use DHL or fedex to send our passport?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by DeeWan: 3:23am On Jan 18, 2022
I have been trying to get the Drivers licence authentication letter for over a month now but it seems so difficult to get as the FRSC officials I have been communicating with keep procrastinating day after day. I want to use this letter to process my Drivers Licence in Ontario, Canada and I am traveling this Friday. Can anyone help with someone reliable I can talk to in FRSC to process this document for me? Your assistance in this regard will be appreciated.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ebimarian: 4:31am On Jan 18, 2022
Is there anyone travelling to Toronto on the 19th via air France...pls let's hook up

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by coolsheyi(m): 5:33am On Jan 18, 2022
Walk into any of their office and request...
DeeWan:
I have been trying to get the Drivers licence authentication letter for over a month now but it seems so difficult to get as the FRSC officials I have been communicating with keep procrastinating day after day. I want to use this letter to process my Drivers Licence in Ontario, Canada and I am traveling this Friday. Can anyone help with someone reliable I can talk to in FRSC to process this document for me? Your assistance in this regard will be appreciated.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by DeeWan: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2022
coolsheyi:

Walk into any of their office and request...

I was told it can only be issued in Abuja and I am presently in Lagos.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Marpol: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2022
DeeWan:

It is not necessary. Just travel with your drivers licence. You will be allowed to drive with it for 6months. But your insurance premium will be on the high side foe that 6months. So the sooner you start making arrangements fro their own drivers licence the better.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2022
nwauwa:
good evening. we received request to send our passports for visa vignette today (we applied online since March 2020), how much in total are we paying pls, vfs website is not very clear.
we are a couple and do not want to visit VFS at all. which one and how much are we paying? also can we use DHL or fedex to send our passport?
congrats please is it visiting visa u apply for and did u resubmit any documents ??
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Vinny102: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
GREETINGS people of God
Please I want to know the minimum and maximum time that Canada visiting visa takes immediately after application or submission
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Farefare: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hi,
I'll like to know if when applying you filled the Representative and the authority to releasepersonal informationform and uploaded with your application.
I am applyingfor my parents and was thinking of skipping them.

Thanks

RuggedArab:

I think it depends on your application, every application is unique. The new portal processing timeline is fast especially if you are reuniting with your immediate family. The one I applied for is 12working days for my mom.

NB: older people get a lot of approval.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OgunlanaA2: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Walexstat:
congrats please is it visiting visa u apply for and did u resubmit any documents ??

Pls did u apply as a tourist or did u reapply pls let's know so we know they have started attending to old application, congratulations once againam so happy for u guys
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OgunlanaA2: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
nwauwa:

Congratulations to u guys, pls did u apply as a tourist or did u reapply,I wnt to know so if they have started attending to old application, thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Quiver: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hello guys! Please i got a message on my account to make an appointment for biometrics. I didn't see any link on how to go about it. What can I do please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gentlesoul3268: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Quiver:
Hello guys! Please i got a message on my account to make an appointment for biometrics. I didn't see any link on how to go about it. What can I do please

Click on this link to register and book for your Canada appointment

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iamacon: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
I give glory to God Almighty.
Silent reader, I created a new profile to share this good news as I could no longer access my old account.
Family application for a family of three (3)- To reunite with Spouse, a student.
First time application on the new IRCC portal. No previous application on GC Key.
Visitor’s visa for spouse.
Study permit for the minors.
Date of Application – October 31, 2021
Biometrics completed – November 3, 2021
PPR for Spouse’s Visit visa – January 14, 2022
PPR for Minors Study permit – January 19, 2022.
I wish everyone awaiting feedback success.
Thank God.

14 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nadnad: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iamacon:
Silent reader, I created a new profile to share this good news as I could no longer access my old account.
Family application for a family of three (3)- To reunite with Spouse, a student.
First time application on the new IRCC portal. No previous application on GC Key.
Thank God.

Congratulations
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lezy: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congratulations.

Nadnad:

Congratulations
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ikemummy(m): 6:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations. I am so happy for you. I pray that I will also share my testimony here this month. I applied on 9 of November 2021.
Iamacon:
Thank God.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tweesy: 7:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Congratulations
I applied for my mum in-law Nov 8 2021. Awaiting a positive response by GOD grace
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Quiver: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Click on this link to register and book for your Canada appointment

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment

Many thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Selzsky(f): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2022
Thanks so much.

borvick:

Yes l printed it out, filled it and sign them scan to upload it.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nadnad: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good morning
Please has anyone experienced issues with payments since yesterday. Once i get to the payment page it starts to show error.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by deepwater(f): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hello team
Is anyone experiencing any issues logging to his/her gckey since today ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by silvamania: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hello ,

can anybody help me with the list of documents or link to the list of documents to be submitted for canada visitor visa.

Thank you in advance
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by holyjacket: 12:26am On Jan 21, 2022
It looks like nobody is getting visitor visa... what is happening?

October 2021 application... any update in your whatsapp group? Please anyone from there should update the house....
Its taking too long already
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nastan: 3:46am On Jan 21, 2022
uchman:
Canada people,
Is there anybody that want to go into used car dismantling business with me from Canada? The pay is better than oil company...
I will teach you the business and also bring part of the money for the business...

Dont ignore...
Take this chance...

@uchman
Can you private chat me or email me. Let discuss!

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (1094) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.