Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2325217 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Drawer: 5:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Midazman:

Congrats !! but please how did you request GCMS?
My spouse applied online for me. Someone in Canada has to apply on your behalf through this link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emadelex9011: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello everyone please I would like to ask if there is anything I can do about my application as I have been in the process of I and my family visa since may but to no avail no response from them till now ,sent them countless emails which they respond that they have seen all of my emails that I shouldn't email them for now till I hear from them, what do I do
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by megastu(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Omo, lawyer up now.

Was the letter a simple letter requesting it or a Procedural Fairness Letter?
Letuspraytogod:
Thank you sir but it’s those kinda situations where you paid for the Pof/SoA kinda thing and now the person isn’t available anymore to get you the updated one.

What’s really gonna happen when Ircc ask you for an updated Pof.
Omo!!!!

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sethtsadopp: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
pufframmy:
ow much u pay him

It's a company. Paid about 760k.
Visa, 3 Night Hotel, 1 Day Tour and Airport transfers.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 1:43am On Sep 10, 2022
sethtsadopp:

It's a company. Paid about 760k.
Visa, 3 Night Hotel, 1 Day Tour and Airport transfers.

Are flight tickets included in the 760k? My friend obtained the visa but was unable to find cheap tickets. The cheapest he saw so far for September vacation trip was about 1.3 million for tickets alone.

He doesn’t use agent.

Please where did you get the tickets from?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by perfectbecky: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2022
Please my biometrics is showing at the right corner but its showing
Biometrics
We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details. i have done biometrics since 21st of June. in addition my application has not received any attention. im worried.
olasubomy:

That means when you & your hubby was filing the application, he had indicated that he has done biometrics before but IRCC is unable to link him with his previous application which was paper based. That means your unique client identifier on your husband current application is not same as in the previous one. You can confirm from the refusal letter.

Also, check to be sure his biometric number is still blank at the top right hand corner of the portal.

Confirm all these details if my understanding is correct?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Midazman(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
Drawer:

My spouse applied online for me. Someone in Canada has to apply on your behalf through this link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

Many thanks.. Appreciate
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
perfectbecky:
Please my biometrics is showing at the right corner but its showing
Biometrics
We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details. i have done biometrics since 21st of June. in addition my application has not received any attention. im worried.

There is no need to be worried. You cannot be too sure your application is not receiving any attention. A lot goes on at the background that we are not privy to. I would advise you try to distract your mind with other stuff till they get back to you.

All the best.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by perfectbecky: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Please has anyone experienced this issue? i enrolled for biometrics since June 21 and it has not shown under application status as Biometrics completed....Everything is just blank. Its only showing the biometrics number and date of enrolment on the upper right side. My application has also not received any attention, i heard until they acknowledge the receipt of biometrics before they can proceed with other stuffs like background check. My application will be 90 days in few days time. Please help if you have any idea. I have send webforms and mails....im tired... cry cry
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by perfectbecky: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Thank you so much, you are a blessing
olasubomy:

There is no need to be worried. You cannot be too sure your application is not receiving any attention. A lot goes on at the background that we are not privy to. I would advise you try to distract your mind with other stuff till they get back to you.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Guse: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
why not blur your email address for security purposes...

You have nothing to worry about....Thats IRCC way... your biometrics will be updated in due time. ...Though it may tarry wait for it.

perfectbecky:
Please has anyone experienced this issue? (see Screenshot), i enrolled for biometrics since June 21 and it has not shown under application status as Biometrics completed....Everything is just blank. Its only showing the biometrics number and date of enrolment on the upper right side. My application has also not received any attention, i heard until they acknowledge the receipt of biometrics before they can proceed with other stuffs like background check. My application will be 90 days in few days time. Please help if you have any idea. I have send webforms and mails....im tired... cry cry
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by perfectbecky: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2022
Thank you, i have removed the picture. Thank you also for your soothing words. I love everyone here
Guse:
why not blur your email address for security purposes...

You have nothing to worry about....Thats IRCC way... your biometrics will be updated in due time. ...Though it may tarry wait for it.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Makibarbie: 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
We are in the same boat o. The wait is definitely not for the weak. I am mostly praying for better response at the right time

Emadelex9011:
Hello everyone please I would like to ask if there is anything I can do about my application as I have been in the process of I and my family visa since may but to no avail no response from them till now ,sent them countless emails which they respond that they have seen all of my emails that I shouldn't email them for now till I hear from them, what do I do
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by megastu(m): 1:28am On Sep 12, 2022
One fully furnished bedroom with a large living room and dining area Basement Apartment is available in Brampton (credit view area) for a short let. (Suitable for a couple or one with todlers) CAD600 a week all inclusive.
Availability from October 1st.

A one-bedroom well furnished shared condo apartment is available at Etobicoke for CAD 150 a night, with a cleaning fee of CAD 100. DM me for more info and a discount on the officially advertised fee on AirBnB. https://airbnb.com/h/private-condo-lakeshore-equisite-1bd-1bth. Subject to availability.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Internationalmu: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2022
Please has anyone experienced this?

I applied for TRV in July and I just got a message from IRCC to pay for biometrics. However I have done biometric in the past. Unfortunately, I can't find my biometric slip, but I still have my refusal letter and invite for biometric for previous application. Please what can I do ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mrprolifik: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2022
Internationalmu:
Please has anyone experienced this?

I applied for TRV in July and I just got a message from IRCC to pay for biometrics. However I have done biometric in the past. Unfortunately, I can't find my biometric slip, but I still have my refusal letter and invite for biometric for previous application. Please what can I do ?

Is it past 10yrs since you did your last biometric? Or did you apply this time with a new GCKEY account?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Internationalmu: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2022
mrprolifik:

Is it past 19yrs since you did your last biometric? Or did you apply this time with a new GCKEY account?

I did it in 2018.

I applied with the new portal
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Internationalmu: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2022
olakunle10:

I also received this despite having a valid biometrics which expires in 2029. I inquired why I had to do another when I still had a valid one. They responded after about 2weeks that it was a mistake. But before the response came, I had already paid the $85 and even done another biometrics. So, I suggest you get intouch with them to clarify why you need another one. Cheers

I am currently having same issue, please what emaill address did you send the mail to ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mrprolifik: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Internationalmu:

I did it in 2018.

Sorry I meant to write 10yrs not 19years.
You can send them a webform with your unique client identification number so that they can update it.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mrprolifik: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 2:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Internationalmu:

I did it in 2018.

Write them to let them know that you did one in 2018. Attach your refusal letter
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 2:33am On Sep 13, 2022
My wife applied for visit visa since December 2021. Up till now no response from them.

She wanted to travel with me this past March 2022 for vacation but she couldn’t travel because no visa.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ikiloba: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Keep messaging them and raising webform or contact mp that's all ..
Ashirioluwa:
My wife applied for visit visa since December 2021. Up till now no response from them.

She wanted to travel with me this past March 2022 for vacation but she couldn’t travel because no visa.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ikiloba:

Keep messaging them and raising webform or contact mp that's all ..

My belief is that the MP could only be contacted by people who had family living in Canada.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Demoprince: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2022
sethtsadopp:

I tried doing it myself but was kinda difficult so I gave it to a travel agency to do as a tour package. It's still in process, not out yet.
Are you back from the Singapore tour? And how was the experience
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ihnomechengr(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Please anyone with a contact for PCC in Lagos? And how much is the cost now. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by srke2022(f): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
My visa expires in January 2023, I wanted to apply this month. Would that create any problems ? Are there ppl who were in similar circumstances and succesfully renewed their visa without isssue? please share your experiences.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kenny4real68: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hi all,
I intend to apply for canada visitor visa for my brother, and I am not familiar with visiting visa requirements.
Please any link to a detailed requirements/procedures would be greatly appreciated
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
srke2022:
My visa expires in January 2023, I wanted to apply this month. Would that create any problems ? Are there ppl who were in similar circumstances and succesfully renewed their visa without isssue? please share your experiences.

It is better you apply for a renewal of your passport before applying for your visa since the expiry is around 4 months away just for your peace of mind. Then apply with the new passport. Which should cover a reasonable length just in case the officer wants to grant 6months duration or more..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kenny4real68:
Hi all,
I intend to apply for canada visitor visa for my brother, and I am not familiar with visiting visa requirements.
Please any link to a detailed requirements/procedures would be greatly appreciated

1. Study the page on this link for more information. You would also see a link to show list of documents to present.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/eligibility.html

2. Use the New IRCC Portal to apply.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by srke2022(f): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
I did renew my passport, and i am using it in my application. i am just worried that they would say u already have a valid visa and refuse me because of that. The reason i want to apply early is to apply with my son so that he can get the visa as well ( his appication is in the system with no movement for a year). And since I have an active US visa and TRV, i am hoping to get a decision soon. Have there been people who renewed with a few months vality, please share your experiences.

P.S I got a 5 year visa last time.

olasubomy:

It is better you apply for a renewal of your passport before applying for your visa since the expiry is around 4 months away just for your peace of mind. Then apply with the new passport. Which should cover a reasonable length just in case the officer wants to grant 6months duration or more..

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Confirm4real(m), williamszooh and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.