Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2311722 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1095) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RisingGiant: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
Thank you

Emmafe:
You can collect in person, 12-2pm. Try to be there around 9am or 10am to get early slot, you’ll be surprise to meet over 200 ppl. Just go with photocopy of your int’l passport, write your tracking number on it. That’s all.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ABSTRUSE: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2023
evelynonwuka31:
Good evening guys. We have a group for Nigerians who applied for Canada visitors visa. Chat me on WhatsApp if you would want to join. I applied august 2022. I have bvl and Visa number. Just waiting for ppr
My number is zero eight one six seven five one nine six four seven.

Kindly add me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ABSTRUSE: 12:12am On Jun 20, 2023
But I want to know why everyone is only talking about LMIA as if that’s the only option.

Or is there more to this LMIA thing?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 12:26am On Jun 20, 2023
ABSTRUSE:
But I want to know why everyone is only talking about LMIA as if that’s the only option.

Tell us other option that you have successfully explore and we can discuss it))
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nbv1: 12:46am On Jun 20, 2023
orjohn24:

@Ruskov i just dey laugh you ...do you know how many Nigerian and other nationality that got vv this year and are currently in canada and the hustle for lmia is like war now some don pay for it codely and some don give up and overstay and some don face asylum which is 50/50 fail or pass chance ,some don return home ..you stay online in Nigeria and you dey hustle lmia ,how many don reply you ..na when you land you go see reality l still dey tell you na when you land you go know as he dey go, talk to people that land ,even student and are inside canada as many no want come online to share their pain ..all man go face it himself ,Na when you land you go know as he dey go .. you teaching people lmia tactics,lmia that you no get. urself NOT even visa yet ... you like a poor man giving people lecture how to be wealthy grin

Thank you for advising them bro, people stay online in nigeria using google and quoting canada govt website talking about LMIa as if it’s easy, LMIa is among the most difficult thing to get here just like PR . We are here in canada and we are advising anyone who is hoping to come here with visitors visa and planning to get LMIa, budget from 20k cad and its subject to approval. If you can focus on express entry from nigeria it will be better for you. Stop using google to read about canada . Canada is not easy as you think it is. Even those who came in with study visa are struggling, even those with PGWP about to expire can’t apply for PR until they hit certain points . Everything here is different. I advice anyone planning to come here to do express entry or use the PR route

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ABSTRUSE: 12:57am On Jun 20, 2023
orjohn24:

Tell us other option that you have successfully explore and we can discuss it))

You like quarrel sha!

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Godtemi: 2:05am On Jun 20, 2023
Please guys, can someone help with vfs email address, After Dhl dropped our passport with them since last week, We did not here anything from them.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 2:47am On Jun 20, 2023
ABSTRUSE:

Good question, but you didn't tell us any other options either.

Another option is for a foreign national to go through the employer-specific route.

1. As a foreign national on a visitor visa, you first need to find an employer who is ready to hire you.

2. The employer who is willing to hire you must pay a $230 compliance fee and submit an offer of employment through the employer portal directly to the IRCC.

3. The foreign national can then go ahead and submit an application for a work permit after the employer has paid the compliance fee and submitted an offer of employment to the IRCC.

Those who want to go through this route should know that it is not as easy as it is written on the internet or on the Nairaland page.

Is it possible?

Yes, it is. IRCC will not put it out if it is not possible.

Some folks have been in Canada for over 1 year and they are still looking for work permits. I am not out to discourage anyone, just want to let guys know that is not as easy as people are saying.

Also, I believe it will be a bit easier for those who have people on the ground who can accommodate, support and guide them through the difficult job search period.

6 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 3:25am On Jun 20, 2023
evelynonwuka31:
Good evening guys. We have a group for Nigerians who applied for Canada visitors visa. Chat me on WhatsApp if you would want to join. I applied august 2022. I have bvl and Visa number. Just waiting for ppr
My number is zero eight one six seven five one nine six four seven.

Please what’s the group for?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Succeed04: 4:48am On Jun 20, 2023
orjohn24:

Baba, firstly no sell ur property before travel on vv, l will suggest you first try to come for like 2 months and see things for urself and also talk to trusted people inside already living in Canada and ask question please avoid all this all this sugar mouthed motivation speaker that are not in canada and also look at Express Entry and Nominee Programs (PNPs)..you can try chase lmia but do not put all ur egg in one basket ,lmia is hard and you may or may not get it especially now as the chance are so slim ...me don set plan B in motion ..l wish you and the children all the best

What's your Plan B... perhaps we can benefit.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ajalalomo: 4:50am On Jun 20, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

Is for people that want to japa together.

@evelynonwuka31
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ajalalomo: 4:53am On Jun 20, 2023
Jomonix:
Please is there anything like Diversity lottery for Canada. I am seeing some related stuff online and I suspect it is scam.

Scam. Canada does not have an immigration lottery as the United States does.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ajalalomo: 4:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Ruskov:

You were good to my cousin. I will show you something. Let me DM you and show you some antics for LMIA.

Post it here and let others gain from your so-called antics.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 20, 2023
Ajalalomo:

Why have interest in It since it's "so called"? How about working out on one yourself?
You'd do well to make your things and your mark yourself, you forgotten, you have a brain too.
Since it's "so called", there is no point the futile mention, sort yourself out. grin

Err , even better nbv1 and the other Okoro(orjohn24, who happen to be the same person grin ) are both selling LmIA for $28,000 cad , why are you scared of approaching them ? You want to give a mention to sound like someone without his head , and you anticipate a proper response? What kind of crack are you smoking ?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 20, 2023
Ajalalomo:

Mannerisms = 0
And you want people to tell you things and also to learn from them? I have your time? No worries , come drag my phone and PC and type them yourself. grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MyGodisAwesome: 7:01am On Jun 20, 2023
Hello everyone, please I have a question.

I submitted VV application for my parents and sibling yesterday June 19th

I got biometrics request letter for my mum and sibling immediately but none for my dad.

My dad is the primary applicant and has an existing biometric that is still valid till 2026. While filing my dad's application I paid for a new biometric so that his visa will be valid till the expiry of his passport i.e 2033

My question is what do I do about my dad's biometric letter that is yet to be received? I tried uploading the receipts via his portal but it's greyed out. Is it too early to send a web form about this?

Also, I tried creating a tracker account so I could track the progress of their application but I keep getting an error even though all necessary informations were entered correctly. Do I need to wait for a few days to create a tracker? Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yehtymama: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2023
Ebami gbe Olohun tobi!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR our PPR has come - family of 3. God's speed to all waiting for this good news

11 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by evelynonwuka31: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2023
ABSTRUSE:

Kindly add me

My contact is there, you can add me on WhatsApp or drop yours and you will be added

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by evelynonwuka31: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

The group is strictly for Nigerians that applied for Canada visitors visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Blackfinegirl(f): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2023
MyGodisAwesome:

I got biometrics request letter for my mum and sibling immediately but none for my dad.

My dad is the primary applicant and has an existing biometric that is still valid till 2026. While filing my dad's application I paid for a new biometric so that his visa will be valid till the expiry of his passport i.e 2033

My question is what do I do about my dad's biometric letter that is yet to be received? I tried uploading the receipts via his portal but it's greyed out. Is it too early to send a web form about this?

Also, I tried creating a tracker account so I could track the progress of their application but I keep getting an error even though all necessary informations were entered correctly. Do I need to wait for a few days to create a tracker? Thanks

The validity of his visa is determined by the length of his passport and not the biometrics
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeb04(f): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2023
yehtymama:

Ebami gbe Olohun tobi!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR our PPR has come - family of 3. God's speed to all waiting for this good news

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Hi everyone
I just chatted vfs about the submission of my passport that I didn’t receive any email from them and d agent said I should wait for their notification without asking for my details. Pls do I need to continue sending mails to them
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by GodsOwn2004(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2023
Visa wont exceed biometric validity date.

Blackfinegirl:

The validity of his visa is determined by the length of his passport and not the biometrics

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gonegreen: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2023
MyGodisAwesome:

Send webform regarding the Biometrics to IRCC.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2023
Adenikemonie:
Hi everyone
I just chatted vfs about the submission of my passport that I didn’t receive any email from them and d agent said I should wait for their notification without asking for my details. Pls do I need to continue sending mails to them
Just wait, you’ll hear from them. Most times they send all notifications at once.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dinho10(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2023
Good morning…

I got this message from IRCC just now… Your application indicates that you have a debt to the Crown. Please contact IRCC.FINDebtstotheCrown-DettesalaCouronneFIN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca for payment prior to submitting a new application…. It’s for conference and I paid for conference

I don’t understand the message
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:

Congratulations!

For Abuja Office:

Put all the documents below in an envelope and send to:

Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District Abuja Nigeria
Documents:
-2 duly signed consent forms.
-2 copies of passport data page
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip
-Receipt of payment of transmission fee
N9,410 (you will pay this fee if you didn't capture biometrics at Abuja VFS) Ignore this since you did your biometrics in Abuja

-A paper with your contact details: name, phone number, email address, home address.

Pay the transmission fee to
Canada Logistics Collection Account
Sterling Bank Pl

Also note that you’ll have to pay vfs to deliver your passport to your desired location if you can’t pickup yourself in Abuja.

Passport delivery procedure
Pay 18,710 to Canada Logistics Collection Account (0065165839) Stealing Bank. forward the proof of payment to canadang@vfshelpline.com

I will attach the link to download courier service form, instead of waiting for vfs to send it. Download, fill and attach it together with the proof of payment.

https://www.vfsglobal.com/Malaysia/Nigeria/pdf/SMS-Request.pdf

I paid this 9410 for hubby transmission fee.. But Am now seeing 9930 on there site.

Hope there won't be issue.?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by affoncad: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2023
dinho10:
Good morning…

I got this message from IRCC just now… Your application indicates that you have a debt to the Crown. Please contact IRCC.FINDebtstotheCrown-DettesalaCouronneFIN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca for payment prior to submitting a new application…. It’s for conference and I paid for conference

You pay urself the canada visa application fee or who paid? ...it look like a case of chargecback or stolen credit card

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2023
dinho10:
Good morning…

Means your visa fee was not received.. Either bounced back or fake card was used.. But they didn't get your visa fee..

You paid for conference, that's different from visa fee.. See to it before your application get refused.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dinho10(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2023
affoncad:

You pay urself the visa application fee or who paid ...it look like a case of chargecback or stolen credit card

My agent pay for it
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2023
dinho10:

My agent pay for it
awon agent isonu.. Better talk to the agent to do the right payment.. There is an email there to contact.. Make a fast move.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:
Just wait, you’ll hear from them. Most times they send all notifications at once.
oh okay
Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1095) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Inksun(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.