Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2343755 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (1110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
affoncad:

Guy ,my friend went to pick his passport at vfs trying since last week over 200 people dialy at vfs lagos to pick canada visa ,this has never happen before to have this huge number with canada visa approval rate and majority are vv ..planning to live in canada on vv ...please plan urself well becos the numbers are huge competing for same limited lmia that is extremely hard now..l wish you all the best ..canada visa then don pure water and very easy so many agent cashing out on it, na how to get work permit the struggle go dey when they arrive canada!wish u all d best!
The memo release in Jan that lead to this massive ppr for visitor’s application. Ircc had over 650k+ visitor visa in der inventory, the plan was to process either 190k or 450k applications to reduce backlogs. That’s why you see visit visa following the same pattern n ppr everywhere.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
affoncad:

Guy ,my friend went to pick his passport at vfs trying since last week over 200 people dialy at vfs lagos to pick canada visa ,this has never happen before to have this huge number with canada visa approval rate and majority are vv ..planning to live in canada on vv ...please plan urself well becos the numbers are huge competing for same limited lmia that is extremely hard now..l wish you all the best ..canada visa then don pure water and very easy so many agent cashing out on it, na how to get work permit the struggle go dey when they arrive canada!wish u all d best!

grin I thank God for them.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Maddybelle(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Good day please, I need a travel and pay later agency. To study and work in Canada

Promise I’ll pay back and there’s a land and some uncompleted building that can be used as collateral
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeb04(f): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
After so many email and webforms, IRcc nairobi just sent a message that my application is under 'ACTIVE review'. I guess it is better than the previous mail when they said your application is still ''in progress''

Please how much longer do you envision this wait?
May PPR fall on us all,

Amen.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by affoncad: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Maddybelle:
Good day please, I need a travel and pay later agency. To study and work in Canada

Promise I’ll pay back and there’s a land and some uncompleted building that can be used as collateral

Ur best option his to look for student loan service like mpower becos that work and study to pay fees no easy again in canada ,pls talk to student that arrive recently and you understand the situation now
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
zeb04:
After so many email and webforms, IRcc nairobi just sent a message that my application is under 'ACTIVE review'. I guess it is better than the previous mail when they said your application is still ''in progress''

Please how much longer do you envision this wait?
May PPR fall on us all,

Amen.
Active review means work is on going, how long can only be answered by them. Just keep the faith alive n be positive.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Maddybelle:

Check Mpower n the institutions they support. I will advise you go to the study thread for better knowledge of study visa route.

Don’t get desperate and fall victim of fake agents o.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bentiner7212: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
It’s ppr for my daughter
Applied 27 of oct 2022
Ppr June 20th
Pls I need the link for passport submission

7 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BussyAb: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Good afternoon,
I have a question pls. My mom applied in 2020(paper application). Checked her tracker now , and it shows that 2 messages have been sent to her on June 7 and 8. Her visa details has also been updated. The issue is she didn’t get any mail, I guess cos it was paper application. My question is , what should she do? . I will appreciate responses. Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gbgfarms1: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Good day everyone. Pls i just got Canada visit visa but i don't know anyone there to stay with. Pls help me or link me up with someone that can help me over there. Pls i beg
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bentiner7212:
It’s ppr for my daughter
Applied 27 of oct 2022
Ppr June 20th
Thats the link to book appointment
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment

If you can’t wait for the available date, use courier UPS or DHL
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
BussyAb:
Good afternoon,
I have a question pls. My mom applied in 2020(paper application). Checked her tracker now , and it shows that 2 messages have been sent to her on June 7 and 8. Her visa details has also been updated. The issue is she didn’t get any mail, I guess cos it was paper application. My question is , what should she do? . I will appreciate responses. Thank you
Her PPR has bn sent. There’s a way you can link paper application to online account, once that is done you’ll be able to access the information you need. I’ve attached pics and link below

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeb04(f): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bentiner7212:
It’s ppr for my daughter
Applied 27 of oct 2022
Ppr June 20th

Congratulations.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obazi: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
Please what about application still under review? The meaning of the message

Emmafe:
Active review means work is on going, how long can only be answered by them. Just keep the faith alive n be positive.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
obazi:
Please what about application still under review? The meaning of the message

Same thing

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bkaylore(f): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:
Thats the link to book appointment
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment

If you can’t wait for the available date, use courier UPS or DHL

Application submission May 31 2022
BVL April 27 2023
PPR June 20 2023
Pls I just got my passport request today
someone should kindly tell me the procedure to submission. Thanks
Also if I apply from abj consular can I submit my passport in Lagos?
Which is faster

6 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dinho10(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Julieni:
awon agent isonu.. Better talk to the agent to do the right payment.. There is an email there to contact.. Make a fast move.

Please what kind of message should I send to this email and secondly the agent travel last night….
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MyGodisAwesome: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
gonegreen:

Send webform regarding the Biometrics to IRCC.

Thanks. Will do so
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dinho10(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
Julieni:

Means your visa fee was not received.. Either bounced back or fake card was used.. But they didn't get your visa fee..

You paid for conference, that's different from visa fee.. See to it before your application get refused.

Please which app can I use to pay for the visa fee from from Nigeria ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Amy66666777(f): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
dinho10:

Please which app can I use to pay for the visa fee from from Nigeria ?

Try chipper Virtual USD card
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BussyAb: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:
Her PPR has bn sent. There’s a way you can link paper application to online account, once that is done you’ll be able to access the information you need. I’ve attached pics and link below

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
Thank you. Will do just that . God bless you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ha you have spoilt your application ooo, Agent ke

dinho10:

My agent pay for it
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lookingback:
Please House , I booked Egypt Air to Canada , my departure date is close by and am getting information they require Enrollment letter from student before one can board. Please how do I get this letter, since school resumes September.

Since your school resume in Sept.
What you will need to board with Egypt Air is....
Admission letter and sch tuition receipt.

Enrollment letter and Admission letter are two different things.

When is your flight date? That might determine.
Some school enrollment start within a month or 2weeks before resumption.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dinho10(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
josephb:
Ha you have spoilt your application ooo, Agent ke

The funniest part is that he’s on his to Canada…..I don’t know what to do right now….I need to know how to make another payment, which app to use to pay from Nigeria
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sometimes, I always imagine that if Nigerians are to be made Consulars at the Canadian, French, UK, US Embassies, would they ever grant us visas?

Imagine how a lot of the Airport attendants act, I often wonder what kind of stuff they would be made off; if they were by chance made Consular.

Imagine also sending 250 webforms to such people; won't that be an auto denial despite previously being approved?

Emmafe:
Egypt air get Wahala o, I’ve seen many complain about them. They go as far as telling students to show them proof of fund, they even tell them to login into der bank app to confirm if the money is truly der. If you’re flying Egypt air as a student just be fully prepared.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bkaylore:

Application submission May 31 2022
BVL April 27 2023
PPR June 20 2023
Pls I just got my passport request today
someone should kindly tell me the procedure to submission. Thanks
Also if I apply from abj consular can I submit my passport in Lagos?
Which is faster
Submit it in Abuja, it’s faster. I don’t understand what you mean by “applied from Abuja consular” , guess you’re talking about biometrics.

You can book appointment to submit in Abuja or use courier service.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by MyGodisAwesome: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
gonegreen:

Send webform regarding the Biometrics to IRCC.

Please for clarity sake. I submitted the application while in Canada but my parents are in Nigeria. The webform should be submitted to Lagos right?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by affoncad: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:
The memo release in Jan that lead to this massive ppr for visitor’s application. Ircc had over 650k+ visitor visa in der inventory, the plan was to process either 190k or 450k applications to reduce backlogs. That’s why you see visit visa following the same pattern n ppr everywhere.

I apperciate ircc approach but the problem is majority of people getting vv now believe with visitor visa they can live in canada and convert easily but it not that easy and l just hope people will be more enlighted before landing in canada.l have been contacted by old friends,family and neighours on their coming on vv and how to found work but l have no tatics on this matter
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
dinho10:

The funniest part is that he’s on his to Canada…..I don’t know what to do right now….I need to know how to make another payment, which app to use to pay from Nigeria
The link to make a payment is included in the letter. Get a trusted person or dollar card to make the payment.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by okfranko(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
I just received this message this afternoon:

Visa application, tracking ID No. – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on Tue Jun 20 2023 and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Abuja CVO. Return of decision envelopes to applicants. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the `Buy Service` page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Please who knows if my passport will be ready for collection by tomorrow or thursday. Because I need the passport for another trip on Friday morning?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
affoncad:

I apperciate ircc approach but the problem is majority of people getting vv now believe with visitor visa they can live in canada and convert easily but it not that easy and l just hope people will be more enlighted before landing in canada.l have been contacted by old friends,family and neighours on their coming on vv and how to found work but l have no tatics on this matter
Everyone dn drop der opinion, we’re all responsible for our actions. Just help them with the information you’ve, encourage them but don’t sweet talk. At least they’ll know you tried your best.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
okfranko:
I just received this message this afternoon:

Visa application, tracking ID No. 202306******* – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on Tue Jun 20 2023 and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Abuja CVO. Return of decision envelopes to applicants. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the `Buy Service` page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Please who knows if my passport will be ready for collection by tomorrow or thursday. Because I need the passport for another trip on Friday morning?
It will be available for pickup tomorrow or Wednesday. I will advise you go n pickup yourself in Abuja. Don’t bother using vfs courier service, you can’t afford to risk missing your flight.

Edit your tracking number or delete it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (1110) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: RonkeGoke(f), Milezwadup and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.