Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2344224 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (1110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
okfranko:
I just received this message this afternoon:

Visa application, tracking ID No. 20230616CAABPKT77862 – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on Tue Jun 20 2023 and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Abuja CVO. Return of decision envelopes to applicants. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the `Buy Service` page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Please who knows if my passport will be ready for collection by tomorrow or thursday. Because I need the passport for another trip on Friday morning?
pls wen did u submit d passport
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ritrich(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:
Submit together

Yes. but you have to pay the return courier fee for each applicant
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
My wife submitted her passport at VFS Lagos this past Saturday, June 17. I received a message today that her passport is ready for collection at VFS Abuja.

She doesn’t pay for a courier. What does she need to do to get her passport back?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
ritrich:

Yes. but you have to pay the return courier fee for each applicant
Seriously? Aaaah vfs dy chop money o
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
My wife submitted her passport at VFS Lagos this past Saturday, June 17. I received a message today that her passport is ready for collection at VFS Abuja.

She doesn’t pay for a courier. What does she need to do to get her passport back?
She will get another message when it’s available for pickup in Lagos. She can choose to pickup in person or use courier.

You didn’t blur anything in that pics o grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:
She will get another message when it’s available for pickup in Lagos. She can choose to pickup in person or use courier.

Had to go back to the the blur.. grin grin it's useless anyway.. Even if e no blur at all
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ABSTRUSE: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hello, fam.

What’s the process to collect passport after email notification that passport has been received from IRCC at the Abuja CVO?

I sent passport to Lagos. Will the passport be sent to Lagos or I have to contact Abuja CVO for onward transmission?

Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
ABSTRUSE:
Hello, fam.

What’s the process to collect passport after email notification that passport has been received from IRCC at the Abuja CVO?

I sent passport to Lagos. Will the passport be sent to Lagos or I have to contact Abuja CVO for onward transmission?

Thank you.
Passport will be sent back to Lagos, you’ll get a mail once it’s available for pickup in Lagos. Once it’s available, go with photocopy of your int’l passport, write your tracking number on it.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
After the chat with vfs helpline.. Thanks to @Emmafe.... They sent tracking

3 emails same time.. Now at the oc for processing.

Thanks Emmafe..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SoteriaMo: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hi everyone
Does anyone have the latest information on procedure for submitting documents to Abuja Consulate. Also, the documents required for visiting visa.
Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
SoteriaMo:
Hi everyone
Does anyone have the latest information on procedure for submitting documents to Abuja Consulate. Also, the documents required for visiting visa.
Thank you
Have you receive ppr?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lookingback: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
oluayebenz:

Since your school resume in Sept.
What you will need to board with Egypt Air is....
Admission letter and sch tuition receipt.

Enrollment letter and Admission letter are two different things.

When is your flight date? That might determine.
Some school enrollment start within a month or 2weeks before resumption.

My flight date is 28 July.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lookingback:

My flight date is 28 July.
Just take your Loe, admission letter, school fee receipt, your pof and make sure you’ve access to your school portal. You’ve nothing to worry about, if your school is yet to start enrollment, tell them that.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Phoenix164: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Good evening. Many thanks to everyone for the support. I received my PPR today. May God open doors for others.

11 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:
Just take your Loe, admission letter, school fee receipt, your pof and make sure you’ve access to your school portal. You’ve nothing to worry about, if your school is yet to start enrollment, tell them that.

@lookingback. Nothing to add, you are safe to travel with all these documents handy.
Access to your sch portal is very necessary.

Thanks Emmafe
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Phoenix164:
Good evening. Many thanks to everyone for the support. I received my PPR today. May God open doors for others.
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Congrats.

I guess the mails you sent helped.

Regards,

Bkaylore:

Application submission May 31 2022
BVL April 27 2023
PPR June 20 2023
Pls I just got my passport request today
someone should kindly tell me the procedure to submission. Thanks
Also if I apply from abj consular can I submit my passport in Lagos?
Which is faster
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lool....

affoncad:

I apperciate ircc approach but the problem is majority of people getting vv now believe with visitor visa they can live in canada and convert easily but it not that easy and l just hope people will be more enlighted before landing in canada.l have been contacted by old friends,family and neighours on their coming on vv and how to found work but l have no tatics on this matter
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by aderemi166: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
Allah Akbar!!! Congratulations 😄🎉Ire a Kari ooo

yehtymama:

Ebami gbe Olohun tobi!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR our PPR has come - family of 3. God's speed to all waiting for this good news
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lookingback: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:
Thanks 🙏 I really appreciate.
But do u mean LOA and not LOE.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by aderemi166: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
Congratulations 🎉

Bentiner7212:
It’s ppr for my daughter
Applied 27 of oct 2022
Ppr June 20th
Pls I need the link for passport submission
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by aderemi166: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Congratulations 🎉

Bkaylore:

Application submission May 31 2022
BVL April 27 2023
PPR June 20 2023
Pls I just got my passport request today
someone should kindly tell me the procedure to submission. Thanks
Also if I apply from abj consular can I submit my passport in Lagos?
Which is faster
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Congratulations Ma.

yehtymama:

Ebami gbe Olohun tobi!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR our PPR has come - family of 3. God's speed to all waiting for this good news

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lookingback: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
oluayebenz:

@lookingback. Nothing to add, you are safe to travel with all these documents handy.
Access to your sch portal is very necessary.

Thanks Emmafe

Thank you. But I guess he wanted to type LOA and not LOE right?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ABSTRUSE: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:
Passport will be sent back to Lagos, you’ll get a mail once it’s available for pickup in Lagos. Once it’s available, go with photocopy of your int’l passport, write your tracking number on it.

Thank you 🙏
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lookingback:

Thank you. But I guess he wanted to type LOA and not LOE right?

That should be LOI

Letter of introduction, the one IRCC sent when your study visa was stamped.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeb04(f): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Phoenix164:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Phoenix164: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thanks a lot Sir.
Emmafe:
Congrats!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Phoenix164: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thanks Ma
zeb04:

Congratulations
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gr8femfred: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thank you so much for your advice and informations....

Am so grateful

House34:

It a liar and this mean reason many are stranded now in canada and too ashame to share their story,A visiting visa, also known as a tourist visa or visitor visa, is typically issued to individuals who want to visit Canada for a temporary stay, such as for tourism, visiting family or friends, or attending a conference or event. The primary purpose of a visiting visa is to allow individuals to enter Canada for a limited period without the intention of working or studying and changing from vv to wv is now getting too dificult because it require lmia ...pleasse option for student route if you can affford it,canada is not usa and to survive as illegal immigrant is extremely hard ,please do ur research well and do not be decieve by greedy agent that only want ur money!!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
Julieni:
After the chat with vfs helpline.. Thanks to @Emmafe.... They sent tracking

3 emails same time.. Now at the oc for processing.

Thanks Emmafe..
pls wen did u submit ur passport

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (1110) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: imarrpopson, Tamad101(f), Clapaudan, Byetunde(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.