Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2343658 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (1110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dinho10(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2023
Julieni:

Means your visa fee was not received.. Either bounced back or fake card was used.. But they didn't get your visa fee..

You paid for conference, that's different from visa fee.. See to it before your application get refused.

What do you think I need to do right now….because I’m going to his office right now
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2023
Adenikemonie:
Hi everyone
I just chatted vfs about the submission of my passport that I didn’t receive any email from them and d agent said I should wait for their notification without asking for my details. Pls do I need to continue sending mails to them

I just did same.. They asked for my hubby's last name, confirmed his dob and email. And said I will get notification before the end of today.

That was it.. Maybe they got all yours right, or you can try open another chat to be on safe side.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lookingback: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2023
Please House , I booked Egypt Air to Canada , my departure date is close by and am getting information they require Enrollment letter from student before one can board. Please how do I get this letter, since school resumes September.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2023
Lookingback:
Please House , I booked Egypt Air to Canada , my departure date is close by and am getting information they require Enrollment letter from student before one can board. Please how do I get this letter, since school resumes September.

Enrollment Letter => Admission Letter
Do you not have that?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2023
Julieni:

I paid this 9410 for hubby transmission fee.. But Am now seeing 9930 on there site.

Hope there won't be issue.?

That was the fee I paid, der won’t be issue
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2023
Julieni:

I paid this 9410 for hubby transmission fee.. But Am now seeing 9930 on there site.

Hope there won't be issue.?

That was what I paid, der won’t be issue
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2023
Lookingback:
Egypt air n unnecessary stress. If your school haven’t start enrollment, just show them your admission letter, school fee receipt n log in to your portal. Tell them your school haven’t commence enrollment/
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2023
Ruskov:

Do you not have that?
Egypt air get Wahala o, I’ve seen many complain about them. They go as far as telling students to show them proof of fund, they even tell them to login into der bank app to confirm if the money is truly der. If you’re flying Egypt air as a student just be fully prepared.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:
Egypt air get Wahala o, I’ve seen many complain about them. They go as far as telling students to show them proof of fund, they even tell them to login into der bank app to confirm if the money is truly der. If you’re flying Egypt air as a student just be fully prepared.
Lol. Most times its usually cheap (most times.) I advice most peeps to use AirFrance, They do not worry people like Egypt air.
Africa will always be africa.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lookingback: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2023
Ruskov:

Do you not have that?
I have admission letter, are they the Same .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2023
Lookingback:

Of course. Thats basically what they need from you. Look at what this entails and liken it to your situation at hand.
https://www.edmissions.com/blogs/what-is-a-letter-of-enrolment-loe

They are just being careful. The Nigerian syndrome is doing some very good things to the Whole universe grin
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2023
Lookingback:

Admission letter and enrollment are not the same. Enrollment letter signifies you’re enrolling for that semester. For fall semester most school starts enrollment in July or august. If you’re asked at the airport just tell them your school is yet to start enrollment, also check for the date your school will start.

Go study session, I’m sure you’ll ppl share their experience.

https://www.nairaland.com/7255452/canadian-student-visa-thread-part
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2023
Julieni:

I just did same.. They asked for my hubby's last name, confirmed his dob and email. And said I will get notification before the end of today.

That was it.. Maybe they got all yours right, or you can try open another chat to be on safe side.
okay if I didn’t get any notification today, I will do another live chat be that
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:
Admission letter and enrollment are not the same. Enrollment letter signifies you’re enrolling for that semester. For fall semester most school starts enrollment in July or august. If you’re asked at the airport just tell them your school is yet to start enrollment, also check for the date your school will start.

What is the Full meaning of Acceptance to the University? And as for Admission Letter, does it not give detail when you are being admissible for, be it Spring , Autumn or Fall? So I do not understand why you say its not the same.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2023
Ruskov:

What is the Full meaning of Acceptance to the University? And as for Admission Letter, does it not give detail when you are being admissible for, be it Spring , Autumn or Fall? So I do not understand why you say it’s not the same.
Bro enrollment letter and admission is diff. Admissions letter covers for the duration of ur course, enrollment letter is per semester. Every semester you’ve to enroll, once the semester is over the enrollment letter for that semester expires.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:

See again..

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:
Bro enrollment letter and admission is diff. Admissions letter covers for the duration of ur course, enrollment letter is per semester. Every semester you’ve to enroll, once the semester is over the enrollment letter for that semester expires.

Well depends on the context you use it. But he should have both. For non trouble sakes.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ruskov:

Well depends on the context you use it. But he should have both. For non trouble sakes.
Bro my wife is an int’l student, my younger brother is also an int’l student. I submitted both der enrollment letter and admission letter during my application. I won’t say anything again after this. I would have uploaded both documents here but I no like stress. Beginning of the semester you’ve to enroll for that semester, if you don’t enroll you can’t get enrollment letter. You can have admission letter but not enrollment letter for that particular semester. I’m giving you first hand information you’re showing me Google screenshot.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nbv1: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ruskov:

Why have interest in It since it's "so called"? How about working out on one yourself?
You'd do well to make your things and your mark yourself, you forgotten, you have a brain too.
Since it's "so called", there is no point the futile mention, sort yourself out. grin

Err , even better nbv1 and the other Okoro(orjohn24, who happen to be the same person grin ) are both selling LmIA for $28,000 cad , why are you scared of approaching them ? You want to give a mention to sound like someone without his head , and you anticipate a proper response? What kind of crack are you smoking ?

Use your common sense before quoting people , what’s my business with LMIa I am giving people advice here and only those who are willing to listen before making any move to canada .and I do not know Orjone who has also contributed immensely here. I do not sell anything I am not an immigration lawyer or recruitment agency. I am a tech expert and have a full time job here in Toronto. Stop the nonsense . This is your last warning . Do not quote me and make senseless comments here.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Argument come plenty pass PPR ☹️🤷🏽‍♂️

Na wah….

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Zirconia16: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thank you so much. Well appreciated 🙏

Emmafe:

Congratulations!

For Abuja Office:

Put all the documents below in an envelope and send to:

Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District Abuja Nigeria
Documents:
-2 duly signed consent forms.
-2 copies of passport data page
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip
-Receipt of payment of transmission fee
N9,410 (you will pay this fee if you didn't capture biometrics at Abuja VFS) Ignore this since you did your biometrics in Abuja

-A paper with your contact details: name, phone number, email address, home address.

Pay the transmission fee to
Canada Logistics Collection Account
Sterling Bank Pl

Also note that you’ll have to pay vfs to deliver your passport to your desired location if you can’t pickup yourself in Abuja.

Passport delivery procedure
Pay 18,710 to Canada Logistics Collection Account (0065165839) Stealing Bank. forward the proof of payment to canadang@vfshelpline.com

I will attach the link to download courier service form, instead of waiting for vfs to send it. Download, fill and attach it together with the proof of payment.

https://www.vfsglobal.com/Malaysia/Nigeria/pdf/SMS-Request.pdf
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Baddestmaks:

Na wah….
Let PPR rain grin grin grin

Recently travelers, please drop POE experience o

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baddestmaks(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:
Let PPR rain grin grin grin

Recently travelers, please drop POE experience o

Amen….. 🙏
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:
Bro my wife is an int’l student, my younger brother is also an int’l student. I submitted both der enrollment letter and admission letter during my application. I won’t say anything again after this. I would have uploaded both documents here but I no like stress. Beginning of the semester you’ve to enroll for that semester, if you don’t enroll you can’t get enrollment letter. You can have admission letter but not enrollment letter for that particular semester. I’m giving you first hand information you’re showing me Google screenshot.

It's fine. I rest my case.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by inHisheart: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
The matter just de weak me🤦‍♀️

Baddestmaks:

Na wah….

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Blueprint86: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
thank you very much

when submitting our passports via courier, do i submit it together in one package? it was a family application.

Emmafe:
Use your application to apply. Send mails n Webform for the application to the expedited bcox u can’t leave your baby behind.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mummywifey: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Baddestmaks:

Na wah….

hahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yehtymama: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thank you
zeb04:

Congratulations
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yehtymama: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
I was going to ask you @Emmafe for this. Please I am sending passport for 3, should I send in separate envelopes or just one. Thanks alot
Emmafe:

Congratulations!

For Abuja Office:

Put all the documents below in an envelope and send to:

Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District Abuja Nigeria
Documents:
-2 duly signed consent forms.
-2 copies of passport data page
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip
-Receipt of payment of transmission fee
N9,410 (you will pay this fee if you didn't capture biometrics at Abuja VFS) Ignore this since you did your biometrics in Abuja

-A paper with your contact details: name, phone number, email address, home address.

Pay the transmission fee to
Canada Logistics Collection Account
Sterling Bank Pl

Also note that you’ll have to pay vfs to deliver your passport to your desired location if you can’t pickup yourself in Abuja.

Passport delivery procedure
Pay 18,710 to Canada Logistics Collection Account (0065165839) Stealing Bank. forward the proof of payment to canadang@vfshelpline.com

I will attach the link to download courier service form, instead of waiting for vfs to send it. Download, fill and attach it together with the proof of payment.

https://www.vfsglobal.com/Malaysia/Nigeria/pdf/SMS-Request.pdf
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by affoncad: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ruskov:

Why have interest in It since it's "so called"? How about working out on one yourself?
You'd do well to make your things and your mark yourself, you forgotten, you have a brain too.
Since it's "so called", there is no point the futile mention, sort yourself out. grin

Err , even better nbv1 and the other Okoro(orjohn24, who happen to be the same person grin ) are both selling LmIA for $28,000 cad , why are you scared of approaching them ? You want to give a mention to sound like someone without his head , and you anticipate a proper response? What kind of crack are you smoking ?

Guy ,my friend went to pick his passport at vfs trying since last week over 200 people dialy at vfs lagos to pick canada visa ,this has never happen before to have this huge number with canada visa approval rate and majority are vv ..planning to live in canada on vv ...please plan urself well becos the numbers are huge competing for same limited lmia that is extremely hard now..l wish you all the best ..canada visa then don pure water and very easy so many agent cashing out on it, na how to get work permit the struggle go dey when they arrive canada!wish u all d best!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
yehtymama:
I was going to ask you @Emmafe for this. Please I am sending passport for 3, should I send in separate envelopes or just one. Thanks alot
Submit everything together in one envelope

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Blueprint86:
thank you very much

when submitting our passports via courier, do i submit it together in one package? it was a family application.

Submit together

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (1110) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Ri0207, Ephenzy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.