Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2349773 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (1112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by aderemi166: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ameen, congratulations 🎉

Phoenix164:
Good evening. Many thanks to everyone for the support. I received my PPR today. May God open doors for others.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Lookingback: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
oluayebenz:

That should be LOI

Letter of introduction, the one IRCC sent when your study visa was stamped.
Ok. I am keeping every document handy. Thanks again.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by philipomoraka: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Good evening everyone, please is it possible to submit your passport in another country processing office due to you not been at your country of application when you receive the request?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
philipomoraka:
Good evening everyone, please is it possible to submit your passport in another country processing office due to you not been at your country of application when you receive the request?
Yes, you can submit at the nearest vfs office.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluomoadebayo: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
Hello, can someone help me on how to submit passports through courier?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by philipomoraka: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Emmafe:
Yes, you can submit at the nearest vfs office.
Thanks man, so the thing is, I did mine biometric in Lagos VFS, got the message to submit my passport today and I don’t even have access to the IRCC account again, password recovery self ain’t working, but the message said I can attach a copy of the mail alongside the passport when sending it to them. So you believe I can submit it where I am without going back to Nigeria? I know you have answered me already, I just want you to understand my situation a bit.
Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Wiseadebiye: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Good evening House,

Please I am applying for TRV for my Son (6 months) as both parents have valid TRV.

1. Do I need to fill Use of a Representative Form (IMM 5476)?
2. If Yes, how do I fill the 'Declaration part' of the form where the applicant is expected to sign since my son can not sign?

Kindly guide me urgently.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
philipomoraka:

Thanks man, so the thing is, I did mine biometric in Lagos VFS, got the message to submit my passport today and I don’t even have access to the IRCC account again, password recovery self ain’t working, but the message said I can attach a copy of the mail alongside the passport when sending it to them. So you believe I can submit it where I am without going back to Nigeria? I know you have answered me already, I just want you to understand my situation a bit.
Thanks
You can submit at any vfs, just contact them for the process and documents you need.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
oluomoadebayo:
Hello, can someone help me on how to submit passports through courier?
Go to dhl or ups with the necessary documents.

Put all the documents below in an envelope and send to:

Abuja vfs address
Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District Abuja Nigeria

Lagos vfs address
Visa Application Centre
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase I, Lagos,Nigeria

Documents:
-2 duly signed consent forms.
-2 copies of passport data page
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip
-Receipt of payment of transmission fee
N9,410 (you will pay this fee if you didn't capture biometrics at Abuja VFS)

-A paper with your contact details: name, phone number, email address, home address.

Pay the transmission fee to
Canada Logistics Collection Account
Sterling Bank Pl

Also note that you’ll have to pay vfs to deliver your passport to your desired location if you can’t pickup yourself in Abuja.

Passport delivery procedure
Pay 18,710 to Canada Logistics Collection Account (0065165839) Stealing Bank. forward the proof of payment to canadang@vfshelpline.com

I will attach the link to download courier service form, instead of waiting for vfs to send it. Download, fill and attach it together with the proof of payment.

https://www.vfsglobal.com/Malaysia/Nigeria/pdf/SMS-Request.pdf
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
Wiseadebiye:
Good evening House,

Please I am applying for TRV for my Son (6 months) as both parents have valid TRV.

1. Do I need to fill Use of a Representative Form (IMM 5476)?
2. If Yes, how do I fill the 'Declaration part' of the form where the applicant is expected to sign since my son can not sign?

Kindly guide me urgently.

God bless
Just write the his full name. I think that’s how to sign on gckey. Confirm thou, I’m not very sure.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluomoadebayo: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2023
Do i need to fill the consent form for my 6 years old daughter or it is not applicable to her? Biometric is don in Lagos and I'm sending the passport to Lagos as well, do I still need to pay the transmission fee?

Emmafe:

Abuja vfs address
Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District Abuja Nigeria

Lagos vfs address
Visa Application Centre
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase I, Lagos,Nigeria

Documents:
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip

-A paper with your contact details: name, phone number, email address, home address.

Sterling Bank Pl

Also note that you’ll have to pay vfs to deliver your passport to your desired location if you can’t pickup yourself in Abuja.

Pay 18,710 to Canada Logistics Collection Account (0065165839) Stealing Bank. forward the proof of payment to canadang@vfshelpline.com

I will attach the link to download courier service form, instead of waiting for vfs to send it. Download, fill and attach it together with the proof of payment.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 12:18am On Jun 21, 2023
oluomoadebayo:
Do i need to fill the consent form for my 6 years old daughter or it is not applicable to her? Biometric is don in Lagos and I'm sending the passport to Lagos as well, do I still need to pay the transmission fee?

Some said consent form wasn’t asked when he submitted in Lagos. You cn fill just incase.

You don’t need to pay for transmission fee.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluomoadebayo: 12:31am On Jun 21, 2023
Thank you for your help.

So I as the father can I fill with her name but signed for her? And the last page for biometric enrollment , is it necessary to be filled?

Emmafe:
Some said consent form wasn’t asked when he submitted in Lagos. You cn fill just incase.

You don’t need to pay for transmission fee.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by XYZJAZZY: 1:08am On Jun 21, 2023
Yes you can submit. I submitted mine in UK on Friday and I got a mail on Tuesday after from ircc that my visa has been stamped on my passport waiting for vfs to send me mail for pick up.

philipomoraka:

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Phoenix164: 1:52am On Jun 21, 2023
Please, does it take time to receive a confirmatory note or email after choosing appointment date on VFS website as I have not received one? I already went past the OTP stage and I chose an appointment date from one the dates marked green.
Emmafe:

Abuja vfs address
Visa Application Centre

Lagos vfs address
Visa Application Centre

Documents:
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip

Sterling Bank Pl

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 3:35am On Jun 21, 2023
Adenikemonie:
pls wen did u submit ur passport

15th June via DHL to Abuja
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 4:04am On Jun 21, 2023
Julieni:

15th June via DHL to Abuja
okay mine was delivered to Lagos on 15th June and I haven’t heard anything
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 4:46am On Jun 21, 2023
You will need to pay for your Daughter’s transmission fee, because she didn’t pay for Biometrics before.

Regards,

oluomoadebayo:

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Candybright: 5:29am On Jun 21, 2023
philipomoraka:

Thanks
The email you got said you should submit passport?
I thought the email always says there's a message for you in your ircc account. Please clarify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gentlesoul3268: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2023
Check the email you used to received your OTP even on vfs website once you have successfully booked appointment you can see it on your profile.

Phoenix164:
Please, does it take time to receive a confirmatory note or email after choosing appointment date on VFS website as I have not received one? I already went ast the OTP stage and I chose an appointment date from one the dates marked green.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Additivesupplie: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2023
Additivesupplie:
Good morning nairaland.

Please I need help urgently o.
I received a fairness letter from IRCC this morning.
Saying I did not answer one part faithfully, which I was denied visa in the past or not.

Meanwhile I qualified for Can+ because I have been to Canada multiple times in the past.
Infact my last visa just expired last November, I've never stay more than 2 week in each visit.

I was giving just 10 days to reply them with evidence.

Please what can I send to them?
Is it just a letter of explanation or my expired visas with travel date?
I'm confused

Update!

Finally got a refusal.

Even after replying them with a letter to explain the oversight for ommiting that part of section 16.
I declared my US refusal but forgot to declare Canada past refusal even when Ive been issued visa after that refusal.

Anyways visa refused cheesy
I got 3 expired canadian visa in my passport.
I'm a frequent flyer to Canada.
I've never stayed more than 2 weeks on each visit.
Travelled once or twice in a year.

Goodluck to everyone.
Will reapply later in future.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ojularihabeeb: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2023
God when is our turn ?
Application 30/06/2022
Biometric 07/07/2022
Bvl 27/04/2023
Tracker updated 02/05/202
No PPR yet

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2023
Ojularihabeeb:
God when is our turn ?
Application 30/06/2022
Biometric 07/07/2022
Bvl 27/04/2023
Tracker updated 02/05/202
No PPR yet

If not mistaken , visa details has been issued not so?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ojularihabeeb: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2023
Ruskov:

If not mistaken , visa details has been issued not so?
[quote author=Ruskov post=123935743]

Yes visa details has been issued.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yehtymama: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2023
Thuma Ameen!
aderemi166:
Allah Akbar!!! Congratulations 😄🎉Ire a Kari ooo

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2023
[quote author=Ojularihabeeb post=123935875][/quote]

Chill a bit. It would get to you.
Everything is gonna be fine in the end.

These letters take most times to be dispatched, considering the amount of visa approvals IRCC been giving lately. This hasn't happened in the history of Canada before.

Just chill.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Phoenix164: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2023
Thanks a lot for this. Apparently, one can't book in the middle of the night. I tried booking now (this morning) but the OTP generation is even slow.
Gentlesoul3268:

Check the email you used to received your OTP even on vfs website once you have successfully booked appointment you can see it on your profile.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yehtymama: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2023
Thank you so much! So I would pay #9410 for each of us?
Emmafe:
Submit everything together in one envelope
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ojularihabeeb: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2023
Chill a bit. It would get to you.
Everything is gonna be fine in the end.

These letters take most times to be dispatched, considering the amount of visa approvals IRCC been giving lately. This hasn't happened in the history of Canada before.

Just chill.

Thanks man, really appreciate… I’m just anticipated
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bentiner7212: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2023
It’s ppr guys
Biometrics 27 of Oct,2022
Bvl 16th of may
Ppr 21th of June
Hubby bvl came with ppr today
My daughter got her ppr yesterday

Ircc na idan

9 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2023
yehtymama:
Thank you so much! So I would pay #9410 for each of us?
For transmission fee, Yes

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2023
Bentiner7212:
It’s ppr guys
Biometrics 27 of Oct,2022
Bvl 16th of may
Ppr 21th of June
Hubby bvl came with ppr today
My daughter got her ppr yesterday

Ircc na idan
Congrats!

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (1112) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: lanresz(m), united4men, lakeside3020(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.