Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2344981 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by poultryprocesie: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
chiomapx:
Am I the only one still waiting for PPR in this platform?😭😭😭

You are not alone. I got my son's Correspondence letter since April 26th. I am tied of sending mails and webforms.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by anselmvictor(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hi People, Pleas how do you use DHL to submit your passport? Many thanks
poultryprocesie:

You are not alone. I got my son's Correspondence letter since April 26th. I am tied of sending mails and webforms.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Teslas: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2023
Thanks a lot and appreciated

Emmafe:
Send mails and Webform to Ottawa, Nairobi, lagos n Abuja

ircc.in-rroc-corr-ri.ircc@cic.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
Nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
Abuja@international.gc.ca
ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.ca

Webform

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Lagos&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 12:43am On Jun 27, 2023
Adenikemonie:
@ emmafe pls does it always take long before Dey send mails that Dey have received ones passport from courier service. Dey keep replying me to wait for notification nd I just want to hear from that Dey have receive it nd my mind will be at rest… pls what should I do
Track it on dhl, if it’s delivered then vfs have received it. Seems vfs lagos send update late, just be patient. Check your phone if you’ve snapped the biometrics yellow or white sticker, you can get the tracking number from there.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2023
anselmvictor:
Hi People, Pleas how do you use DHL to submit your passport? Many thanks
Go to dhl or ups with the necessary documents.

Put all the documents below in an envelope and send to:

Abuja vfs address
Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District Abuja Nigeria

Lagos vfs address
Visa Application Centre
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase I, Lagos,Nigeria

Documents:
-2 duly signed consent forms.
-2 copies of passport data page
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip
-Receipt of payment of transmission fee
N9,410 (you will pay this fee if you didn't capture biometrics at Abuja VFS)

-A paper with your contact details: name, phone number, email address, home address.

Pay the transmission fee to
Canada Logistics Collection Account
Sterling Bank Pl

Also note that you’ll have to pay vfs to deliver your passport to your desired location if you can’t pickup yourself in Abuja.

Passport delivery procedure
Pay 18,710 to Canada Logistics Collection Account (0065165839) Stealing Bank. forward the proof of payment to canadang@vfshelpline.com

I will attach the link to download courier service form, instead of waiting for vfs to send it. Download, fill and attach it together with the proof of payment.

https://www.vfsglobal.com/Malaysia/Nigeria/pdf/SMS-Request.pdf

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ancestorial(m): 12:51am On Jun 27, 2023
Please I couldn't upload some of my supporting documents in the IRCC portal and my appointment is very near. Can I take those supporting documents to VFS during biometrics to be uploaded?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 12:58am On Jun 27, 2023
ancestorial:
Please I couldn't upload some of my supporting documents in the IRCC portal and my appointment is very near. Can I take those supporting documents to VFS during biometrics to be uploaded?
Upload via Webform or send mail. Vfs don’t upload documents aside from biometrics.

Scroll down to “add documents to your application”

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ABSTRUSE: 2:12am On Jun 27, 2023
Please, those who have travelled. Do airlines still use 445 as their conversion rate or the parallel market rate?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eje18(f): 2:44am On Jun 27, 2023
Hello house, please I have been seeing Spouse sponsorship, what does this really mean?. Does it mean you are sponsoring your spouse to come to Canada. What if the spouse is sponsoring his self. I really don’t understand please.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 2:53am On Jun 27, 2023
Erwinjstoff:

I think you will get an invoice receipt of your payment ( transmission & courier fee). I submitted last week and it was the last i heard from them , with a “do not reply” message .
I submitted in Lagos nd I didn’t pay for transmission fee

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 2:57am On Jun 27, 2023
Emmafe:
Track it on dhl, if it’s delivered then vfs have received it. Seems vfs lagos send update late, just be patient. Check your phone if you’ve snapped the biometrics yellow or white sticker, you can get the tracking number from there.
I have tracked dhl nd it was delivered on 15th June. I didn’t snap it. I even used live chat last week Friday nd Dey said Dey will get back to me through email nd I haven’t heard anything
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 3:05am On Jun 27, 2023
Adenikemonie:
I have tracked dhl nd it was delivered on 15th June. I didn’t snap it. I even used live chat last week Friday nd Dey said Dey will get back to me through email nd I haven’t heard anything
Just wait, that’s the only thing you can do now. I don’t knw if you can request for tracking number via live chat.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 3:06am On Jun 27, 2023
ABSTRUSE:
Please, those who have travelled. Do airlines still use 445 as their conversion rate or the parallel market rate?

You can’t pay with naira card, so rate doesn’t concern them.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 3:34am On Jun 27, 2023
Emmafe:
Just wait, that’s the only thing you can do now. I don’t knw if you can request for tracking number via live chat.
okay, thanks
I will chat them again today
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Tegnaworld23: 3:43am On Jun 27, 2023
Trebas Institute toronto
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by affoncad: 4:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Tegnaworld23:
Trebas Institute toronto

Is Trebas Institute toronto eligible for PGWP?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nelson2023: 4:46am On Jun 27, 2023
PPR Finally

Timeline

Applied Nov 2021
BVL 2 May
PPR 27 June

I'm super excited

10 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 5:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Adenikemonie:

I can't really explain why they haven't sent you tracking.. We chatted them same day and I got my hubby tracking that same day. Hubby's passport is even ready for collection.

It's strange tho.. Try the call option.. And chat again, asking why you did not get your tracking no or email updates of your submitted passport.

But if you already got your tracking no from vfs.. Just chill till next week Monday and try to go for pickup.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Julieni: 5:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Nelson2023:
PPR Finally

Timeline

Applied Nov 2021
BVL 2 May
PPR 27 June

I'm super excited

Congratulations sir...

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 6:39am On Jun 27, 2023
Julieni:

I can't really explain why they haven't sent you tracking.. We chatted them same day and I got my hubby tracking that same day. Hubby's passport is even ready for collection.

It's strange tho.. Try the call option.. And chat again, asking why you did not get your tracking no or email updates of your submitted passport.

But if you already got your tracking no from vfs.. Just chill till next week Monday and try to go for pickup.
yes we did. I’m scared sef those people shouldn’t misplace my passport. D calling always say number busy
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Mummywifey: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2023
Emmafe:
Eligibility not showing on portal doesn’t mean it hasn’t started, my wife portal wasn’t updated all, her only update was ppr. If you get ppr in queue, that should be an approval.

Thanks for the response.

Wow thats so fast, I just applied this month. Maybe its cus the aplication is for a minor. I AM HOPEFUL
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by uzomacl(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2023
Hello @Emmafe

What if you cannot find your Yellow biometric slip anymore? I had my biometrics in Abuja in 2017 and can't seem to find the slip anymore. Secondly, where do I get the consent forms from? Please let me know.

Thanks

Emmafe:

Go to dhl or ups with the necessary documents.

Put all the documents below in an envelope and send to:

Abuja vfs address
Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor Plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way,Central Business District Abuja Nigeria

Lagos vfs address
Visa Application Centre
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase I, Lagos,Nigeria

Documents:
-2 duly signed consent forms.
-2 copies of passport data page
-Passport Request Letter
-Yellow biometric slip
-Receipt of payment of transmission fee
N9,410 (you will pay this fee if you didn't capture biometrics at Abuja VFS)

-A paper with your contact details: name, phone number, email address, home address.

Pay the transmission fee to
Canada Logistics Collection Account
Sterling Bank Pl

Also note that you’ll have to pay vfs to deliver your passport to your desired location if you can’t pickup yourself in Abuja.

Passport delivery procedure
Pay 18,710 to Canada Logistics Collection Account (0065165839) Stealing Bank. forward the proof of payment to canadang@vfshelpline.com

I will attach the link to download courier service form, instead of waiting for vfs to send it. Download, fill and attach it together with the proof of payment.

https://www.vfsglobal.com/Malaysia/Nigeria/pdf/SMS-Request.pdf
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dapsalmy: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2023
Please guys how much does dhl charge to send package(passport and other docs) to vfs global lagos. I just need an idea please.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chiomapx(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2023
Nelson2023:
PPR Finally

Timeline

Applied Nov 2021
BVL 2 May
PPR 27 June

I'm super excited

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Chux911: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2023
Adenikemonie:
yes we did. I’m scared sef those people shouldn’t misplace my passport. D calling always say number busy

There's nothing to worry about. Mine took 3weeks plus, infact fear don dey catch me sef, not until my visa was sent to me last week Friday 23rd, vfs Lagos are very useless

I paid the 18710 courier fee tho
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Chux911: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2023
dapsalmy:
Please guys how much does dhl charge to send package(passport and other docs) to vfs global lagos. I just need an idea please.

I don't know of DHL but UPS charged me 2650
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2023
Mummywifey:

Thanks for the response.

Wow thats so fast, I just applied this month. Maybe it’s cus the aplication is for a minor. I AM HOPEFUL
Oh minor, there’s ntn serious to do on der application once the parents is approved.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emmafe(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2023
uzomacl:
Hello @Emmafe

What if you cannot find your Yellow biometric slip anymore? I had my biometrics in Abuja in 2017 and can't seem to find the slip anymore. Secondly, where do I get the consent forms from? Please let me know.

Thanks

Some people didn’t include it n no issue.

I’ve attached the consent form, just download it.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2023
Chux911:

There's nothing to worry about. Mine took 3weeks plus, infact fear don dey catch me sef, not until my visa was sent to me last week Friday 23rd, vfs Lagos are very useless

ok ooo cos I no Dey sleep very well at night again.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adenikemonie: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2023
Chux911:

pls how do u go about paying courier nd did Dey acknowledge d receipt on time
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeb04(f): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
Please DHL or UPS, which is faster?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zeb04(f): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
zeb04:
Please DHL or UPS, which is faster?

Emmafe and everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1110) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.