Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2334657 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (1107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dkgetmuny: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
orjohn24:

You coming with vv and I guess something huge is waiting for you ..l hear you.mr town planner...enter first..some make mouth pass u and we know where them dey nowšŸ˜€..better go cook ur alsysum story as backup

Why are you so negative and such a debbie downer? Say e spoil for you no mean say e go spoil for others. Let people do whatever gives them joy and happiness. Before them born you people don dey travel and when you die people go still travel. Painting doom and gloom like say na you dey control people destiny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
Anyone living in Manitoba ? Based on what I got online, itā€™s a little bit cheaper right there
How true is this and will it be cool for newcomers ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Viking07:
lol youā€™re wasting your time with that man. Canada is not as bad as they paint it here on Nairaland. I am currently in Toronto. In fact na inside bank I dey like this. Iā€™m about to open my TD bank account. Yes, they open on Saturday.

Canada is whatever you want it to be. It can be very frustrating if you choose to dwell on the negativity, it can also be very rewarding if you choose to plan and know what you want.

What you should ask yourself is- if Canada is the hell they want you to believe, why them never enter the next available flight back home?

Mr account opener,So opening an account is a big achievement to you??
We talking how to live as resident with vv and not opening account...visit visa na maximum 6 month .how many don enter canada this year and got lmia or change visitor to work visa...you l know you get admission as backup and have family in canada with plan to change to student visa..but what about peopple that cannot afford student fee? Many people like you will only share half truth online.pls give geniue advice to peoole that have no family in canada and you think it that easy to get lmia or face the village without any prior connection.abeg let face reality .so people coming will not be disapointed or stranged.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ddooskie(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
orjohn24:

We talking how to live as resident with vv and not opening account...visit visa na maximum 6 month .how many don enter canada this year and got lmia or change visitor to work visa...you l know you get admission as backup and have family in canada with plan to change to student visa..but what about peopple that cannot afford student fee? Many people like you will only share half truth online.pls give geniue advice to peoole that have no family in canada and you think it that easy to get lmia or face the village without any prior connection.abeg let face reality .so people coming will not be disapointed or stranged.

Bros be calming down, if you read through his comments you'd realise he didn't just travel based on insha'Allah, he went there with a plan and part of his plan is to get an account set up immediately he lands. Like someone said up there if that place no gel for you no mean say everyone that lands with a VV will experience same. Yeah we understand you're trying to sound a note of warning to intending travelers to prepare themselves ahead of their journey but please there are better ways of passing information without demeaning others.
šŸ™

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
ddooskie:

Bros be calming down, if you read through his comments you'd realise he didn't just travel based on insha'Allah, he went there with a plan and part of his plan is to get an account set up immediately he lands. Like someone said up there if that place no gel for you no mean say everyone that lands with a VV will experience same. Yeah we understand you're trying to sound a note of warning to intending travelers to prepare themselves ahead of their journey but please there are better ways of passing information without demeaning others.
šŸ™

I wish everybody well,but Am hurt becos many of this people are selfish and self centered,another young man with vv will think it that easy to land ,and arrange him.or herself ,change visa and live ok but in reality many of people like him have the cash,family support ..so do not omit that aspect that u do not just land and get things started you have ground support..so encourage others to look for ground support too and not just buy ticket and face rural area only to be disapointed...many like him share funny advice here and they land and now in refugee camp themselve and we no see them again

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
ddooskie:

šŸ™
šŸ¤£ Dude is always bitter. I removed someone like him from the WhatsApp group. I hope heā€™s not the one sef. Iā€™ve always been told those with VV canā€™t open bank accounts. In fact na my guy wey get correct VV carry me go bank to open account today. My own visa sef is not a visitor visa.
But nobody will tell you you can get a bank account with a VV.

Nobody will tell you , after opening the account you get an instant loan/credit deposited for your use if you need it.

Nobody will tell you even if you come to Canada without knowing ANYBODY. There are shelters you can go to, free food and accommodation pending when you find your feet.

So many untold facts wey you no go hear.

But if na the negative one ehen. You canā€™t open account, you canā€™t buy sim(ANOTHER lie o. Them dey sell sim for airport sef , you canā€™t rent house. All sort of nonsense. šŸ˜

Like I keep saying. If Canada don tire you. Go back to Nigeria in peace. Them no tie your destiny here. Donā€™t come and be littering your frustrations everywhere.

Documents collected šŸ˜āœŒļø

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ddooskie(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
Viking07:
šŸ¤£ Dude is always bitter. I removed someone like him from the WhatsApp group. I hope heā€™s not the one sef. Iā€™ve always been told those with VV canā€™t open bank accounts. In fact na my guy wey get correct VV carry me go bank to open account today. My own visa sef is not a visitor visa.

Nobody will tell you , after opening the account you get an instant loan/credit deposited for your use if you need it.

Nobody will tell you even if you come to Canada without knowing ANYBODY. There are shelters you can go to, free food and accommodation pending when you find your feet.

But if na the negative one ehen. You canā€™t open account, you canā€™t buy sim(ANOTHER lie o. Them dey sell sim for airport sef , you canā€™t rent house. All sort of nonsense. šŸ˜

Like I keep saying. If Canada don tire you. Go back to Nigeria in peace. Them no tie your destiny here. Donā€™t come and be littering your frustrations everywhere.

Everything is about information. I have someone that landed in June and could have been sent back to MMA just because he wasn't well informed. I'd be in your DM. šŸ™
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ddooskie(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
orjohn24:

I wish everybody well,but Am hurt becos many of this people are selfish and self centered,another young man with vv will think it that easy to land ,and arrange him.or herself ,change visa and live ok but in reality many of people like him have the cash,family support ..so do not omit that aspect that u do not just land and get things started you have ground support..so encourage others to look for ground support too and not just buy ticket and face rural area only to be disapointed...many like him share funny advice here and they land and now in refugee camp themselve and we no see them again

Some people make this mistake thinking it's just to get a visa, buy a ticket and fly but anyone that has been on this thread for at least 2 months will already have an idea of what they should prepare before embarking on the journey. That's why someone like me appreciate people who keep this thread alive by sharing necessary information for intending travelers. Everyone's journey is not the same so we won't have the same experiences.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
Viking07:

Mr WX-1 visa l guess you one of them l dey see them too ...dey go say they not visitor visa but no work permit..just dey share the truth and no mislead people and be more careful sharing ur personal info online..that a topic for another day on how l got copy of ur wx-1 visašŸ˜€
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nbv1: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
orjohn24:

Donā€™t mind him, he is opening account, maybe he saw beautiful houses when he touched down and good roads, reality is coming. some come online to talk just after spending few days or months here in canada, when the reality hit them, they will stay away from internet. Hope you get a job soon before you run out of money and the real bills hit you. I am here for some years ,even with documents, still not finding it funny also those with PR in my neighborhood. Everyone case isnā€™t the same but if 8 out of 10 arenā€™t finding things funny then who are we to deceive others

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
ddooskie:

Everything is about information. I have someone that landed in June and could have been sent back to MMA just because he wasn't well informed. I'd be in your DM. šŸ™
I have replied your Dm. šŸ™Œ

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nbv1:

Donā€™t mind him, he is opening account, maybe he saw beautiful houses when he touched down and good roads, reality is coming. some come online talk to just after spending few days or months here in canada, when the reality hit them, they will stay away from internet. Hope you get a job soon before you run out of money and the real bills hit you. I am here for some years with now even with documents, still not finding it funny also those with PR in my neighborhood. Everyone case isnā€™t the same but if 8 out of 10 arenā€™t finding things funny then who are we to deceive others
Return back to Nigeria. Itā€™s not difficult bro. No be fight o. šŸ˜āœŒļø

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
God will help us all
Can someone answer my question up there
Which province will you advise a newbie to land
At least less expensive province
How about Alberta and Manitoba?
Anyone residing in these two province
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nbv1: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
Viking07:
Return back to Nigeria. Itā€™s not difficult bro. No be fight o. šŸ˜āœŒļø

I never left my home, I come home frequently my home remains my home. your purpose and mine isnā€™t the same. My business is back home up and running

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hmmmm I know quite alright that itā€™s not easy anywhere, nothing good comes easy we all know that
One of the reason why we are here is that we knew that itā€™s not easy thats we are here seeking for advice
If youā€™re already in please and please if you have any info to give to ya guys that wanna migrate too please give us
We will appreciate it all
Most info I got online are not the same as the ones I got here, first hand info is always needed in everything we do
My guys VV is already out and mine will be out soon by Gods grace
Please I really need info as I donā€™t have anyone in there to give me that
The agent that helped me get this visa promised to link me up with someone in there already but he have been backing off since recent, he doesnā€™t reply my messages anymore
So am like someone thatā€™s stranded but God will help me out
Please I need help guys šŸ™šŸ»
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nbv1:

I never left my home, I come home frequently my home remains my home. your purpose and mine isnā€™t the same. My business is back home up and running
Exactly our purpose and destiny canā€™t be the same. We all canā€™t be frustrated & lamenting on Nairaland and different WhatsApp groups like your friend šŸ˜āœŒļø Some persons already know it wonā€™t be easy. Theyā€™ve already prepared themselves for every eventuality. They have all the information theyā€™d need at their disposal.

The purpose of this thread I want to believe is to give people first hand information and also proffer solutions from their experiences. If all you do is cry cry cry like a baby on different platforms, maybe just maybe thereā€™s something wrong with you. When you fail to plan, youā€™ve planned to fail already. Just take the next flight back home & try again. No be do or die affair.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
I forgot to add. There are Nigerians here who are genuinely ready to help those stranded without accommodations. In fact there is one igbo woman here. She and her husband dey run one shelter for Africans only.

If youā€™re coming with no place to stay. I can link you up with them. Instead of paying $400/day for hotel. Use this one find your feet. āœŒļø

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nbv1: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Munachimso30:
Hmmmm I know quite alright that itā€™s not easy anywhere, nothing good comes easy we all know that
One of the reason why we are here is that we knew that itā€™s not easy thats we are here seeking for advice
If youā€™re already in please and please if you have any info to give to ya guys that wanna migrate too please give us
We will appreciate it all
Most info I got online are not the same as the ones I got here, first hand info is always needed in everything we do
My guys VV is already out and mine will be out soon by Gods grace
Please I really need info as I donā€™t have anyone in there to give me that
The agent that helped me get this visa promised to link me up with someone in there already but he have been backing off since recent, he doesnā€™t reply my messages anymore
So am like someone thatā€™s stranded but God will help me out
Please I need help guys šŸ™šŸ»

When you come online to tell people the real truth, most wonā€™t believe and they see it as discouragement which is why those who really live in canada donā€™t advice people that much, read above someone already telling me why I havenā€™t come home. I am blessed already before coming here but the reality is naira is different from dollars. I have business making 8million plus yearly in Nigeria also real estate. The truth is since I came here, itā€™s difficult to save same 8million plus per year due to huge bills in canada and thatā€™s the truth. Also I have to work very hard over 40 hours a week . I donā€™t work for no one in nigeria , here is different. What if I was desperate like others and sold all my houses and shut down my business just to move here and then face reality.

If you are doing okay back home and making millions and think you can double more on the long run , then canada is not for you. If you know you have nothing much going for you in nigeria and you are just starting life then you can come and see things first, if you can cope then you stay in canada and start afresh. Agent will leave you stranded, donā€™t rely on them. Most of them operate using word of mouth. Do not sell anything to come here, I repeat, do not sell any valuable things to come here.

If you can setup a business here in canada itā€™s good because most people who make it real good here donā€™t work for anyone , they do their own business or run services.

For those coming here with a visit visa, itā€™s going to be real tough for you and thatā€™s the truth unless you come in with huge money to either convert to LMIa or study visa which is very expensive. LMIa can cost you between 18k cad to 27k cad . So you need to plan very well before coming here and make sure you have accommodation plans. Winter is coming and it will be very cold, you wonā€™t be able to go outside frequently during winter.

My bills a month is over 1800 dollars despite how I manage my funds. Rent alone take up huge bills here, when you deduct bills from monthly pay after tax, how much is left. Thatā€™s why itā€™s difficult to save money here. Before you make that move you must have a plan and most importantly funds.

8 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Feminix: 12:35am On Aug 13, 2023
Yeah
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dkgetmuny: 12:37am On Aug 13, 2023
Na wa. Smh
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by otedola1(m): 12:37am On Aug 13, 2023
Good house

Maybe I have #10m as proof of fund for summited application and after next 2days I remove the money to #3m, what is my chances?

And how possible for vv to apply for US Visa from Canada?

My chairman house
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Feminix: 1:27am On Aug 13, 2023
Viking07:
I forgot to add. There are Nigerians here who are genuinely ready to help those stranded without accommodations. In fact there is one igbo woman here. She and her husband dey run one shelter for Africans only.

If youā€™re coming with no place to stay. I can link you up with them. Instead of paying $400/day for hotel. Use this one find your feet. āœŒļø

Please check your Dm
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by megastu(m): 1:33am On Aug 13, 2023
Bro, no shelter, no free food oh. I lead people (donated personal money) to bail our African brothers (including Nigerians) from Peters street some 5 weeks ago. They are now in church now.
Yes you can open account and can get access to instant credit.
Viking07:

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 13, 2023
Feminix:

Please check your Dm
Seen bro.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Cannyboy: 6:43am On Aug 13, 2023
bro good to hear from you,pls kindly check your DM.pls
Viking07:
Seen bro.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 6:55am On Aug 13, 2023
[quote author=Nbv1 post=125070498]

When you come online to tell people the real truth, most wonā€™t believe and they see it as discouragement which is why those who really live in canada donā€™t advice people that much, read above someone already telling me why I havenā€™t come home. I am blessed already before coming here but the reality is naira is different from dollars. I have business making 8million plus yearly in Nigeria also real estate. The truth is since I came here, itā€™s difficult to save same 8million plus per year due to huge bills in canada and thatā€™s the truth. Also I have to work very hard over 40 hours a week . I donā€™t work for no one in nigeria , here is different. What if I was desperate like others and sold all my houses and shut down my business just to move here and then face reality.

If you are doing okay back home and making millions and think you can double more on the long run , then canada is not for you. If you know you have nothing much going for you in nigeria and you are just starting life then you can come and see things first, if you can cope then you stay in canada and start afresh. Agent will leave you stranded, donā€™t rely on them. Most of them operate using word of mouth. Do not sell anything to come here, I repeat, do not sell any valuable things to come here.

If you can setup a business here in canada itā€™s good because most people who make it real good here donā€™t work for anyone , they do their own business or run services.

For those coming here with a visit visa, itā€™s going to be real tough for you and thatā€™s the truth unless you come in with huge money to either convert to LMIa or study visa which is very expensive. LMIa can cost you between 18k cad to 27k cad . So you need to plan very well before coming here and make sure you have accommodation plans. Winter is coming and it will be very cold, you wonā€™t be able to go outside frequently during winter.

My bills a month is over 1800 dollars despite how I manage my funds. Rent alone take up huge bills here, when you deduct bills from monthly pay after tax, how much is left. Thatā€™s why itā€™s difficult to save money here. Before you make that move you must have a plan and most importantly funds. [/quote

The truth has been spoken. What I deduced from all I gathered is that,Canada should not be a money spinning project to fund family's expectations at home then there will be problem but if it's for yourself to plan for the future then it's ok. VV has been spoken even on YouTube tells the same difficulties to work with it. My plan is to get the LMIA money 4 agent and start working because that place sure pass Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 6:56am On Aug 13, 2023
Nbv1:

My bills a month is over 1800 dollars despite how I manage my funds. Rent alone take up huge bills here, when you deduct bills from monthly pay after tax, how much is left. Thatā€™s why itā€™s difficult to save money here. Before you make that move you must have a plan and most importantly funds.

The truth has been spoken. What I deduced from all I gathered is that,Canada should not be a money spinning project to fund family's expectations at home then there will be problem but if it's for yourself to plan for the future then it's ok. VV has been spoken even on YouTube tells the same difficulties to work with it. My plan is to get the LMIA money 4 agent and start working because that place sure pass Nigeria.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oriadeade: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2023
Viking07:

thanks for d info .pls check ur dm
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2023
megastu:
Bro, no shelter, no free food oh.
Yes you can open account and can get access to instant credit.
At least you stated some truth @emboldened. Non of the other lamenting i__diots would admit it. As for the shelter with free food and accommodation, I dunno if youā€™re in Toronto Iā€™d literally take you there gan gan. No need to argue that one. šŸ˜āœŒļø
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2023
Viking07:

This will be nice bro šŸ˜Ž
I will send you inbox letā€™s chat
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2023
Nbv1:

Thanks a lot brother
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Munachimso30(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2023
Nbv1:

Can I ask a question? Letā€™s assume I found a company that will help me change my visa to working visa, will I be the one to also pay for it ?
Wanna know all these because I donā€™t have enough at hand

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (1107) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: tblaze007(m), Confirm4real(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.