Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2321453 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (1100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Purpleivy:
[color=#006600][/color]
Hello everyone, I received biometrics collection letter on Sept 22 but the available date from Vfs is from 11th of Oct. Please is the time frame too long and should I find a way to get a closer date if possible or I can go ahead with the appointment for 11th October. Thank you

Book that date, then visit the VFS website frequently to see if you will find an earlier date so you can reschedule.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Emmaodet1:
Hello House,
Please i am applying for tourist visa for a family of 4.
To fill my wife and kids form, do i need to click YES as a representative? for filling the form for them?

No, you’re not considered a representative.

Under the Group information:

Do you want to apply for more than 1 person at the same time?

Click Yes
Group type: Family
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by benjijosh(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Hi guys,

I want to apply for a tourist visa and visit for my birthday in January. Im employed but I don’t want to request for a leave until December. Can I still go ahead with my application?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bostin(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Has anyone gotten visa without including NIN .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bostin:
Has anyone gotten visa without including NIN .

Why is NIN difficult for you to get?

I don't think including it or not will affect the approval or disapproval of a visa, but it is better to include it if you have one.

For peace of mind, go register and get your NIN number. Getting one is very easy these days, not difficult like it used to be.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nedu2144(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
Africankel:
PPR Alert!

Previous application:- March 20, 2022. Withdrew on February 28, 2023 and reapplied on the same day. Refused June 9, 2023. Reason, lack of assets and origin of funds. Even though I included landed documents and the only deposits in my account was salary payments... I'm guessing they didn't do a thorough job.

Reapplied June 24, 2023. With same documents. No changes, except travel dates, and modification of SOP to draw their attention to my salary deposits.

Sent additional document (newborn children's birth certificate) on July 20, 2023. Acknowledged on tracker two days later.

7am, September 25, 2023, PPR sitting pretty. 😁

Congrats bro
Pls how did you cancel your previous application ?

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ennybabe2689: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Please if an uncle wrote a sponsor ship letter for his niece and drops his statement of account without reference letter from bank, can one use it to process visitors visa

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ennybabe2689:
Please if an uncle wrote a sponsor ship letter for his niece and drops his statement of account without reference letter from bank, can one use it to process visitors visa
The little I know is that,there is always reference letter on any POF.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Bostin(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

Why is NIN difficult for you to get?

I don't think including it or not will affect the approval or disapproval of a visa, but it is better to include it if you have one.

For peace of mind, go register and get your NIN number. Getting one is very easy these days, not difficult like it used to be.
My NiN was a BVN generated one and I'm having issues to validate it . They keep telling me no network , check back but I've already submitted my application but thinking if I could get it solve and send through webform.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ennybabe2689:

A mybankstatement certificate will be more effective as IRCC tends to rely more on that. It is just a one pager document with lesser file size and you can submit that with the reference letter if you can still get it. That does not mean statement of account does not work, just make sure the bank stamps the pages. If you are able to still get the reference letter fine and if not, does not hurt the application as along as the statement is genuine. IRCC always do their independent checks with the internal fraud unit of the respective banks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ennybabe2689: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=olasubomy post=126018949]

please which is better to use
An uncle who is using his company's account to sponsor me which include his statement of account, reference letter from bank for a visitors visa or an uncle who is sponsoring but has given his bank statement but no reference letter, but only a letter headed paper from his company stating his sponsorship
Please help me nt to make mistake
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iyaaliyah: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Thank you. It worked! But I am suprised not to see any messages on the portal. No messages at all.

Now, the thing is I sent a mail to them one time and tgey said I should sign up and link my application. Is it possible that I have used thesame email? Or why is there no message yet I an receiving email that i have an update on my application.

Thank you.

lakeside30:

Hello,

That email that they have been sending mails to is your user name, open your account thru this mailbox and click reset password, go back to this mail for reset codes and create new password and log in,there you go
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
please which is better to use
An uncle who is using his company's account to sponsor me which include his statement of account, reference letter from bank for a visitors visa or an uncle who is sponsoring but has given his bank statement but no reference letter, but only a letter headed paper from his company stating his sponsorship
Please help me nt to make mistake
[quote author=Ennybabe2689 post=126019126][/quote]

Where is your Uncle resident? In Nigeria or Canada? option 2 is much better as you are the primary applicant. There is no need involving the company funds. The visa officer search light is more on you so should have cash you are also declaring as your personal funds. That of your uncle is an additional support and the application should demonstrate he has unrestricted access to it.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
benjijosh:
Hi guys,

I want to apply for a tourist visa and visit for my birthday in January. Im employed but I don’t want to request for a leave until December. Can I still go ahead with my application?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bostin:
My NiN was a BVN generated one and I'm having issues to validate it . They keep telling me no network , check back but I've already submitted my application but thinking if I could get it solve and send through webform.

Okay
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dealhunter(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
Kennyg290:

The little I know is that,there is always reference letter on any POF.
it's just #600 at first Bank, reference letter is very easy and simple to get .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OGsponstaneous: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
@justwise read your mail
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by anyination: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
Is it possible to obtain work visa from Canada?...a friend of mine in Canada said he would obtain work visa to me from a company in canada...
Pls how possible Is this and he's demanding some money from me..

Pls is this real or am I been dupe?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by lakeside30: 1:52am On Sep 26, 2023
anyination:
Is it possible to obtain work visa from Canada?...a friend of mine in Canada said he would obtain work visa to me from a company in canada...
Pls how possible Is this and he's demanding some money from me..

Pls is this real or am I been dupe?

It depend...
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Enjoymentman: 4:58am On Sep 26, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

Book that date, then visit the VFS website frequently to see if you will find an earlier date so you can reschedule.

Thank you so so much, your response saved me oh, I haven’t been here for some time , I missed my appointment on the 15th September because I forgot my passport, I was gonna request my passport to be brought to me that day they said my time has passed and that I will pay 30k and I said lie lie lol

I went home after all I am not planing to travel this year so no rush, I thought that getting a new date will be easy but it was tough, after so much phone call to them to release my ref number so I can get a new date , sometimes the website won’t be showing any available date at all but I kept trying till I found October 3rd, my biometrics letter was gonna expire on October 7th .

I woke up this morning around 2am because I had slept early then I decided to check this thread then I saw that u can reschedule for a closer date without losing my current date, I decided to check it out and I saw a date for this morning oh chai , 10 am, in few hours I will be headed to VFS! Make I go keep my passport for my car to avoid forgetting it , my other documents are in my car already , I will just have to print my new appointments letter…

Thank you so much because I never knew I could get a newer date.

For anyone looking for date, the site is funny sometimes , just keep searching and you will find , it seems it is easy to find early appointments at night , I booked a US visa appointment date for my brother and he got March 6th 2024 while the ones I booked for my cousins since May 2022 is for May 2024…

And to the person who needs help paying their visa , I can help you to pay if you are in Lagos , come to ajah Lagos , only drama free people abeg oh, I no get power at all

And to the man who claimed that he walked into VFS without appointment , that is not possible , every appointment is booked online except you missed it and maybe they will allow you pay 30k for VIP, I refused to pay 30k because I no be VIP, I rather use the money for isi Ewu, Canada no deh run ..

God bless everyone sharing Legit updates here, you all are angels 🙏🏿

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by justwise(m): 5:56am On Sep 26, 2023
OGsponstaneous:
@justwise read your mail
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OGsponstaneous: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2023
@justwise please respond to the email[quote author=justwise post=126023286][/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dealhunter(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2023
Enjoymentman:

Thank you so so much, your response saved me oh, I haven’t been here for some time , I missed my appointment on the 15th September because I forgot my passport, I was gonna request my passport to be brought to me that day they said my time has passed and that I will pay 30k and I said lie lie lol

I went home after all I am not planing to travel this year so no rush, I thought that getting a new date will be easy but it was tough, after so much phone call to them to release my ref number so I can get a new date , sometimes the website won’t be showing any available date at all but I kept trying till I found October 3rd, my biometrics letter was gonna expire on October 7th .

I woke up this morning around 2am because I had slept early then I decided to check this thread then I saw that u can reschedule for a closer date without losing my current date, I decided to check it out and I saw a date for this morning oh chai , 10 am, in few hours I will be headed to VFS! Make I go keep my passport for my car to avoid forgetting it , my other documents are in my car already , I will just have to print my new appointments letter…

For anyone looking for date, the site is funny sometimes , just keep searching and you will find , it seems it is easy to find early appointments at night , I booked a US visa appointment date for my brother and he got March 6th 2024 while the ones I booked for my cousins since May 2022 is for May 2024…

And to the person who needs help paying their visa , I can help you to pay if you are in Lagos , come to ajah Lagos , only drama free people abeg oh, I no get power at all

And to the man who claimed that he walked into VFS without appointment , that is not possible , every appointment is booked online except you missed it and maybe they will allow you pay 30k for VIP, I refused to pay 30k because I no be VIP, I rather use the money for isi Ewu, Canada no deh run ..

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ikiloba: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Sharp one enjoymentman go do biometrics then Begining dey bomb ircc with emotional webmails there fada.
Enjoymentman:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Opeyemi04(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2023
Good morning everyone I have a friend in Canada and he want me to visit him please someone should put me through 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Opeyemi04(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Opeyemi04:
Good morning everyone I have a friend in Canada and he want me to visit him please someone should put me through 🙏🙏🙏
With the processes from start Abeg
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by anyination: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2023
lakeside30:

It depend...

Like how bro.... seriously am confused
But she said it will cost me 3.5m
Apart from flight ticket..
But housing will be done by the company in Canada..
I need advice
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Opeyemi04(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2023
I’m tired of checking thread can someone help me please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Opeyemi04(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2023
Opeyemi04:
I need answers to this please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2023
anyination:

Like how bro.... seriously am confused
But she said it will cost me 3.5m
Apart from flight ticket..
But housing will be done by the company in Canada..
I need advice

What's your profession? Let's start from there....

Looks like a friend is about to dupe a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by anyination: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2023
oluayebenz:

What's your profession? Let's start from there....

Looks like a friend is about to dupe a friend.

Am a poultry farmer

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (1100) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: biggybanking, scouttboy(m), humblemoi, AWonder, BigDawsNet, donteebalo(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.