Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,579 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2327267 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (1102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Barrywhite477: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2023
Beejaymic:
G evening ouse!
I need quick response for these
Application: August 30th
Biometrics: September 20th
Up till now i haven't received any mail for passport request.

Please.... should i still keep faith

Someone I know submitted August 21st,got approved yesterday... I also submitted mine 30th.. let's hope we will get a good response within 2weeks

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2023
Barrywhite477:

Someone I know submitted August 21st,got approved yesterday... I also submitted mine 30th.. let's hope we will get a good response within 2weeks

You people are missing things here

Is not about submitting same time, Month or day but when the biometric was done.

You can submit same time and same day but once the biometric capturing date is not the same then you don't expect response same time

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by outliers: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2023
Alright...!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by outliers: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
emmaxman:
Hello houz, I want to run a visitor visa myself. Pls I need the guide of gurus in the houz. The dos and the don’ts. Few years ago, I run a student visa myself but I was denied in the ground that I don’t have sufficient money to substain myself. Now I don marry and I want run visitor. Abeg help your brother. Do the balance in the account really mater??
Alright... You'll be guided. But hope you are not planning to Japa from there? No shades!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Agidipie: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
Convert your visiting visa to LMIA work permit in Canada.

Me: run oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by outliers: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Agidipie:
Convert your visiting visa to LMIA work permit in Canada.

Me: run oooooooooo
Shut up your dirty mouth and stop discouraging people. You won't talk about those people who succeeded. Rather, you'll be talking about those who failed making an attempt.

No shades! No offense!!

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dealhunter(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Barrywhite477:

which date is ur biomatric?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by emilyn: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Good morning, house, I am a little worried. I am an international student in Canada. I applied for my kids on August 7th, and biometrics were done on August 17th. It showed that biometrics were completed on September 28th. Until now, I have not heard from IRCC. I applied for a visitor visa.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Latosky: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
It will soon get to your turn, exercise a little patience.

I submitted mine on August 17th and got approved on November 21st.

Barrywhite477:

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by emilyn: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
Your response gave me a little relief. Thanks
Latosky:

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tinacrl01(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hello guru in the house please which legit site can I use to apply for a conference..
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adez1: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Latosky:

Waoo congratulations to you bro... Many more celebrations.

Please, what date did you do your biometrics?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Latosky: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Amen. Thanks bro

My Biometrics is still valid till 2027. However, my wife did hers on August 28

Adez1:

Waoo congratulations to you bro... Many more celebrations.

Please, what date did you do your biometrics?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mojisolani: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
Latosky:

Pls did you submit your nin on the new portal as well? Am trying to submit my application but I can see here that I need to upload my nin and consent personal information,pls i dont understand this because I dont have nin.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by babapressy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Beejaymic:
G evening ouse!

Be calming down ooooh
We are in it together

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by babapressy(m): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
Latosky:

You got a mail stating the approval or you visited their site to check?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by tinacrl01(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
tinacrl01:
Hello guru in the house please which legit site can I use to apply for a conference..
Pls house still waiting for response on this
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by modskiller(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Skyview01:

Your next step is to apply for ATIPs which will unfold detailed reasons for refusals and unfold all the craps your agent has done on your behalf.

I don’t think ATIPS platform is working again o
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
tinacrl01:

Pls house still waiting for response on this
10times.com
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
Vinny102:
Please oo
The dollar price that airlines show for their tickets fare, is it convertible according to bank rate of black market rate? For example, if I see $1,780.50 for a particular date in Royal Air Moroc, shd I make the payment according to bank rate or black market rate?

Again, is Royal Air Moroc a good airline to travel to Montreal?
Hmm. That's much oo, on flight ticket alone. Try and be booking well ahead next time...paying for a flight 3-4 months ahead would save you a lot of money. Moreover, you'd have the opportunity of selecting among good airlines. This has always been my habit.

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Omobolarin: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
Not really. Seems parents are prioritized. He hasn't traveled in 15 years.
Kennyg290:

Privilege of frequent travellers. Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
Vinny102:
Pls oo guys
My brother's visa was approved since October 2023 and it's 3yrs but he is planning to enter Canada in April 2024.
Pls guys I hope this April next year he plans to enter will not be an issue at the POE for him?
Or is he meant to be in Canada before the end of 90 days from the time his visa was approved?
So long as the visa is still valid, you can enter Canada anytime. I didn't use my last visa until 6 months after it was issued. The program I was going for was cancelled and rescheduled so I had to wait. Its not the business of anyone at POE whether it took you ages before you used your valid visa or not. I had a banker friend who used her visa valid for 3 yrs a few months to expiry. She had to use it so her chance of obtaining another one won't be blocked. She said they may ask her why she didn't use it at all, when renewing and I told her even if she didn't use it at all but she had a valid point, she go jęlo.

Visa application is like a transaction between you and the embassy which you paid for. When visa is issued or rejected, transaction don finish and you'd get proof of payment. That's why they always see visa applicants as customers. They won't ask you why you didn't use the product (visa in this case) which they sold to you. Once a visa is issued, the chapter is closed. You can only be penalised if you abused it.

All you must get right is your mission in Canada, just in case they ask. If your mission is valid and convincing, you're good to go

6 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
Kennyg290:

3 months or more plz ,no cause for alarm. Be optimistic
That's right
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Beejaymic:
G evening ouse!

Are you a first time applicant who hadn't held any of their visas before? You'd always experience some delay in your application, if you are. So, enough patience is needed.

Most of those who have been visiting in the past received approvals within 30-35 days. They also consider some other stuffs like if you've been to USA either once or twice or you hold a valid US visa.

They have their way of assessing every applicant, which also determines processing time. I've seen 2 weeks approval after application was submitted this year. His biometric was still valid until 2026

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Omobolarin: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
Thank you.
It's actually a first time application.
Biometrics was Nov 13.

IRCC aren't predictable
Levels1:

Not really

He actually gave half information

He should have stated the exact date of his biometric, that's when you can say what you said.

Date of biometric matters most as I believe he has done biometric previously as such the fast response he got.

Congrats to him
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Omobolarin:
Thank you.
Biometrics was Nov 13.

IRCC aren't predictable

Noted thanks.

All the very best.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Canadahome: 5:17am On Nov 30, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

As of today, the processing time for applications submitted in Nigeria is 106 days, therefore, it’s too early to start worrying about October’s application.

The processing time is just for reference only. Some applications will be processed within that timeframe while others will fall outside the timeframe.

Does this also apply even when you invite and submit your parent application as a PR in Canada ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Canadahome: 5:28am On Nov 30, 2023
Omobolarin:
Thank you.
Biometrics was Nov 13.

IRCC aren't predictable

Congratulations bro. Does he have valid USA visa?

I am a PR here and submitted my MIL application on 15th October. Biometric completed on 30th October. I have not received any response. Wifey will be due in few days.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adez1: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2023
Also, I want to know any cheap vocational school with PGWP in Toronto or Canada in general.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Omobolarin:
Thank you.
Biometrics was Nov 13.

IRCC aren't predictable

Please do you received a mail requesting for your passport on your email or from your portal? Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2023
Canadahome:

Does this also apply even when you invite and submit your parent application as a PR in Canada ?

The processing time is now 109 days. Please use the processing time as a guide only. Applicants can get decisions within or after this processing time frame.

Following submission, some applicants receive decisions in less than a month, some within the processing time, and some applications will take longer to process than the current 109 days.

All Canadian temporary resident visa applications submitted in Nigeria should use that processing time as a guide. Whether you applied as a tourist or received an invitation from a citizen, it makes no difference.

The processing time starts counting the day after the biometric is done, not when the application is submitted online.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Obatity: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Hello everyone,

Please I want to apply for the visit visa anytime from now, for me and my two children, my question is,

Is it ok for me to add my spouse bank statement along with mine as co sponsoring the trip ( he is not applying for visa)?

And secondly is 3,500k Can dollar ok to declare as the amount I would be holding when traveling aside the ticket amount? Kindly note our host would be accommodating, feeding and transporting us as the host will be on leave from work at the time of our visit. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (1102) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Derende(m), affoncad and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.