Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. (2575 Views)

Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by gsainttrinity(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2015
adeebayo:
I really need advice from guys.
I'm a kind of shy person and I fins it hard to hide expressions facially..... my face just gives me away, d harder I try to hide it the worse. I think its called blushing for ladies, but for a guy I don't know what its called. issue is dis,when I meet really cute ladies I can't look dem in d eye and my job tho entails that I come across visitors from some big time coys....and they r usually drop dead gorgeous..... I find myself struggling to communicate with them eye ball to eye ball.....professionally

what can I do to solve dis issue or at least mask it properly.

thanks.

Let me be honest with you!
Although there is this human tendency to feel intimidated by ladies we assume are beautiful, (Remember beauty is in the eyes of the beholder)

Bros there is nothing like a really beautiful woman Not even Beyounce the wife to Jay Z or Rihanna or which ever lady you want to mention. Try to look beyound the features that attracts you, the rest you would are flaws and imperfection.

Train your mind to have this idea. Always sing it to yourself. No lady is perfect. Or you can do in the reverse, instead of admiring the supposed beautiful ladies try checking them out to find what to hate in them.

This is what i do. When i see a chick that may make me loose my cool, i would either ignore her and start thinking of all the bad things that has happened in my life by the time i am through i would be so angry she wouldn't be my problem again.
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by gsainttrinity(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
hmm! like someone said, you need confidence, it won't hurt to look in the eye, just try..

Hi Nneka i have a confession.
Ever since i came accros your handle, i have been stalking it.
I only wonder if you are as pretty as your picture.
Stalking ain't my thing and i would love to blush in the aura of your beauty that is if you would be kind enough to grant me the pleasure.
Your secret admirer!
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by adeebayo: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
thanks guys....very helpful comments. will work on them.
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Spidermon: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Op, it is the urge to f**k that overwhelms and manifests as being dumb around gorgeous women. Since u are doing fine yourself, just try to relate to them as human beings, take your mind away from their luscious lips, firm boobs and what have you...
If u have money in your pocket, women shouldn't scare you bro. Man up!!!
N.B : try and have sex more often. It relaxes u and makes u more used to their sexuality...

1 Like

Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
gsainttrinity:

Let me be honest with you!
Although there is this human tendency to feel intimidated by ladies we assume are beautiful, (Remember beauty is in the eyes of the beholder)

Bros there is nothing like a really beautiful woman Not even Beyounce the wife to Jay Z or Rihanna or which ever lady you want to mention. Try to look beyound the features that attracts you, the rest you would are flaws and imperfection.

Train your mind to have this idea. Always sing it to yourself. No lady is perfect. Or you can do in the reverse, instead of admiring the supposed beautiful ladies try checking them out to find what to hate in them.

This is what i do. When i see a chick that may make me loose my cool, i would either ignore her and start thinking of all the bad things that has happened in my life by the time i am through i would be so angry she wouldn't be my problem again.

Na so women affect una reach? cheesy
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
gsainttrinity:

Hi Nneka i have a confession.
Ever since i came accros your handle, i have been stalking it.
I only wonder if you are as pretty as your picture.
Stalking ain't my thing and i would love to blush in the aura of your beauty that is if you would be kind enough to grant me the pleasure.
Your secret admirer!
Grant you which pleasure?
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
If you are not a teenager then snap out of it and be a man.
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Maybe he wants to bleep you!
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by adeebayo: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
mehn, today wasn't easy o guyz, but I scaled thru eventually..... got to look at her when she was leaving d office....managed a few eye clasps while explaining some things too.

haaaaa, e no no easy o.

for my friend ontop asking me to bleep more...thanks but no thanks. dats too extreme.
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by gsainttrinity(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:

The pleasure of knowing you physically
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by gsainttrinity(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Maybe he wants to bleep you!

Eventually that may come but not now.. .
Don't move faster than your shadow!
Re: Help Pls, I Get Uneasy When I Meet Really Cute Ladies..and Its Affecting My Job. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
@ OP

Your problem is that you don't have a girlfriend so try and get one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please,who Is Guilty Here? / How A Girl In My Neigbourhood Almost Put Me In Jail / Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.