Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up (6615 Views)

Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online / #BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by winkmart: 5:16pm On May 29, 2017
There have been complaints about pre-marital s*x causing setbacks to the spiritual lives of people and a young lady currently sleeping with a man she is yet to be married to has come out to share her story.

Read her view as sent to a relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin below:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/frequent-sx-with-my-boyfriend-is.html

lalasticlala
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Splinz(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2017
Nigga shouldn't bother about your prayers, at this point. The prayers of a sinner is simply an abomination to the LORD. If he so much cares about your prayers & blessings, then he should be man enough to do the right thing: Get married to you in order to receive blessings from both God and man. Only then can he rightly request for your prayers.

12 Likes

Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by jashar(f): 5:21pm On May 29, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by ikp120(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2017
Some religious people are really very stupid.

You dey fvck person wey you never marry and you still dey pray. Na even the guy wey dey fvck pussy wey dey use prayer to judge who be wife material. Anuofia!

Mumu people! I wonder the kinda prayer dem dey pray sef. sad sad

BTW, Joro abeg shut da fvck up because this story na fake. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Holuwadamilarey(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2017
you can't eat ur cake and have it

2 Likes

Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Harkindeylee(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2017
lolz it is after sex prayer now... how will you pray to God when you commit sin knowing fully well you're going to commit it again.. mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by NwaAmaikpe: 6:37pm On May 29, 2017
Sex is life

3 Likes

Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
This is a problem between this lady and her God. What gives us the right to judge?

2 Likes

Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Koolmak(m): 9:44pm On May 29, 2017
Early morning Prayer from a fellow fornicator, is that one prayer?...But go to Him; all ye that are heavy laden.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by boboLIL(m): 10:59pm On May 29, 2017
sex before and after prayers is an abomination unto the Lord because you are not married...

1 Like

Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by kingphoenix10: 12:42am On May 30, 2017
Raine80:
This is a problem between this lady and her God. What gives us the right to judge?
because she came to wash her dirty linen in public

1 Like

Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Nobody: 2:00am On May 30, 2017
kingphoenix10:
because she came to wash her dirty linen in public
Irrelevant
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Nobody: 2:54am On May 30, 2017
Your duty is to wake up, take his hand, and prophesy into his life.................youdontminit. Tell him that you're a stifled prayer warrior and that God will only listen to you once he puts a ring on it, and makes your fucking official and guilt-free.
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Jaynom(m): 7:02am On May 30, 2017
Shaking my head. Clearly Having sex is not her problem(she enjoys it). Praying for the man she's having sex with is her problem (Guilt).

4 Likes

Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by lashorrt(f): 7:16am On May 30, 2017
Spiritual life is when you have spirits right?
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Nobody: 7:23am On May 30, 2017
lashorrt:
Spiritual life is when you have spirits right?

grin grin grin
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Jaynom(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2017
You're an adult.
You sleep on d same bed with a man you're not married to.
You have sex with a man you're not married to.
You know it's wrong (but you don't give a fùck anyway).
What ticks you off is praying for the man you're fvcking. I totally understand you.
I can't even attend the same church as you if we're fvcking. It's uncomfortable, i get it. He's putting you on a HOT seat. You need to let him know how you feel. Next time he wants to have sex tell him, "babe can you say a prayer? Bless this pvssy?" And see his reaction. Namaste!!

3 Likes

Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Desdola(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2017
Boyfriend. Why not stay on your own till u get married. U can't serve 2 masters at the same time. U both are adult and can talk things over but the best advice is to leave his place till its official
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Mjshexy(f): 7:32am On May 30, 2017
This is the problem, we know it's wrong but we just want to keep doing it & asking for mercy. Yes no one is righteous except God but we must always learn to stand for what is right after all if u both don't sex u won't die.
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Nobody: 7:38am On May 30, 2017
The only problem I see here is with this But wen we are together we have sex sex sex... even wen I don't want.

But immediately the guy rings the girl, she'll now begin to hold out when she don't want to have sex.

I ask, has he done wrong by making it official and heavenly? What has changed?
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by OgahBohz: 7:42am On May 30, 2017
since the lady is not the op
then I have ntn to say

buh incase we hve ladies wit similar issues here,
my advise ...before you have sex pray..
meanwhile ur bf must be a hypocritical idiot... cuz when ever u pray after fucking u Gina have to pretend everything is OK...
I get d feeling too, what's wrong is wrong even if the whole world is doing it

thanks for reading my rubbish
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Lagbaja01(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2017
Jaynom:
You're an adult.
You sleep on d same bed with a man you're not married to.
You have sex with a man you're not married to.
You know it's wrong (but you don't give a fùck anyway).
What ticks you off is praying for the man you're fvcking. I totally understand you.
I can't even attend the same church as you if we're fvcking. It's uncomfortable, i get it. He's putting you on a HOT seat. You need to let him know how you feel. Next time he wants to have sex tell him, "babe can you say a prayer? Bless this pvssy?" And see his reaction. Namaste!!
if the man doesn't have the fear God, he will confidently bless it to have his way as usual.
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Norabay(f): 10:59am On May 30, 2017
If you feel guilty about it, then get a break till you marry.
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by balaclava: 11:03am On May 30, 2017
From d topic dz issues is spiritual and I will therefore handle it spiritually.

Thank God you r getting troubled in ur Spirit. That's God correcting/warning you. From the way u said it. It mean you already know d truth to some extent but you have backsliden into Sin.

1. Are u sure that guy is the bone of your bone...meaning are you ready to marry him? His he husband material. Prov20:6 (Not only women are wife material) If Not, end the relationship immediately, if yes ...

2. That you u will marry him doesn't make premarital sex legit. Spiritually sex before marriage is a sin. So you should stop by all means. U av made a mistake, but Gods mercy endures forever. Repent! don't retire but refire. Act 17.30

3. Premarital sex is a sin against God's temple, ur body. And God will destroy whoever destroys His temple. Wether u know it or not u r already being destroyed. 1Cor3:17. It will show up either in ur Spiritual, financial, career, academic, family, business life etc.

4. Now about your guy, does he know d truth like u did or he hasn't come to the knowledge of the truth at all? If you repent, will your guy also repent? You are not permitted to be unequally yoked with an unbeliever. 2Cor6:14. An unbeliever will continue to drag u into Sexual immorality if they don't repent. That's guaranteed. If he won't repent, Press pause, go back to God and ask Him what to do.

5. If he repents you, remember u both are flesh.. body no be wood, therefore he must be ready to take up the responsibility of preventing situations that leads to sex. Men r d more demanding type. He should by prayers put his body under subjection. Col3.5

6. Spiritually, if u continue premarital sex. Hell is sure, Guilt is sure, Loss of a good relationship with God is sure. u either let him go and choose God or take him and leave God. Matt 18:8-9

So many Christians are guilty of this. This is also directed at you!!!

I was once like u.

All will b well.

5 Likes

Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by argob44(f): 12:04pm On May 30, 2017
lol... girl, stop having sex with him o...till he marries u. you are destroying your life o
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by floraine: 12:30pm On May 30, 2017
balaclava:
From d topic dz issues is spiritual and I will therefore handle it spiritually.

Thank God you r getting troubled in ur Spirit. That's God correcting/warning you. From the way u said it. It mean you already know d truth to some extent but you have backsliden into Sin.

1. Are u sure that guy is the bone of your bone...meaning are you ready to marry him? His he husband material. Prov20:6 (Not only women are wife material) If Not, end the relationship immediately, if yes ...

2. That you u will marry him doesn't make premarital sex legit. Spiritually sex before marriage is a sin. So you should stop by all means. U av made a mistake, but Gods mercy endures forever. Repent! don't retire but refire. Act 17.30

3. Premarital sex is a sin against God's temple, ur body. And God will destroy whoever destroys His temple. Wether u know it or not u r already being destroyed. 1Cor3:17. It will show up either in ur Spiritual, financial, career, academic, family, business life etc.

4. Now about your guy, does he know d truth like u did or he hasn't come to the knowledge of the truth at all? If you repent, will your guy also repent? You are not permitted to be unequally yoked with an unbeliever. 2Cor6:14. An unbeliever will continue to drag u into Sexual immorality if they don't repent. That's guaranteed. If he won't repent, Press pause, go back to God and ask Him what to do.

5. If he repents you, remember u both are flesh.. body no be wood, therefore he must be ready to take up the responsibility of preventing situations that leads to sex. Men r d more demanding type. He should by prayers put his body under subjection. Col3.5

6. Spiritually, if u continue premarital sex. Hell is sure, Guilt is sure, Loss of a good relationship with God is sure. u either let him go and choose God or take him and leave God. Matt 18:8-9

So many Christians are guilty of this. This is also directed at you!!!

I was once like u.

All will b well.

Best reply ever

1 Like

Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by chinedujones(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2017
Raine80:
thank you! So much.
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Debbiepaul(f): 3:01pm On May 30, 2017
well I don't know if am OK but I just hate sex and I haven't been able to love any guy ..I don't know if am ok
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Debbiepaul(f): 3:01pm On May 30, 2017
well I don't know if am OK but I just hate sex and I haven't been able to love any guy ..I don't know if am ok..or do I have a spiritual problem too.
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by holycup(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2017
Debbiepaul:
well I don't know if am OK but I just hate sex and I haven't been able to love any guy ..I don't know if am ok..or do I have a spiritual problem too.
You need serious deliverance#btwgaythings#
Re: Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 30, 2017
You are doing well my dear.
Continue phucking him....that's all you are good for

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim That Make My Wife Broke My Phone / How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: / I Need Advice: I Don't Think Am Into Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.