Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? (2670 Views)

Ok Seriously People, Must There Be Blood When U Deflower A Girl / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / When Can We Say A Guy Is Disvirgined? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? by seedbaba(m): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2015
Myself and my fellow friends (both male & female) here are at loggerheads.. A lady brought up the issue (I no even know wetin she think go there sef) and it has been different opinion with loads of argument. Even me self confuse.. Must there be visible revelation of blood when a lady (no be small gal oo) is being disvirgined.
Re: Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? by blemon44(m): 12:33am On Jan 21, 2015
not really

1 Like

Re: Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? by prettyjo(f): 12:34am On Jan 21, 2015
no

1 Like

Re: Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 21, 2015
prettyjo:
no
can you pls shed more light on the issue pweetyjo
Re: Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? by blemon44(m): 12:50am On Jan 21, 2015
samflexxy:

because there was no blood when she was disvirgined
Re: Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? by Oahray: 12:50am On Jan 21, 2015
I am Jon Snow. I know nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? by petra22(f): 12:52am On Jan 21, 2015
Yeah, i think so except in cases where the lady uses tampons instead of pads. Tampons among a few other things can tear the hymen

2 Likes

Re: Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? by prettyjo(f): 12:58am On Jan 21, 2015
samflexxy:
go and sleepgrin
Re: Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? by Ewizard(m): 12:59am On Jan 21, 2015
u ain't gon' cee any shit... dem don already tidy dier selves, by dier selves, and for dier selves.

1 Like

Re: Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 21, 2015
When you deflower a girl, you break the hymen. Whether there's blood or not is a function of the kind of hymen she had. There are five types. So.. there can be little or very minimal blood loss and somtimes, it could be quite much.

1 Like

Re: Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? by balash(m): 1:44am On Jan 21, 2015
With my calculator and Mathematics set, sitted jejely and learniing new things!!

1. Calculator to calculate how many girls re disvirgined wey go post ere.

2. Mathematics sets to measure and draw the hymen when broken, and my gum to gum back the hymen if I no get the initial measurement well.. Hehe

This is 2am midnight!! When slleep no come, na to dey port weyrey remain lol
Re: Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? by balash(m): 1:47am On Jan 21, 2015
twoondei:
When you deflower a girl, you break the hymen. Whether there's blood or not is a function of the kind of hymen she had. There are five types. So.. there can be little or very minimal blood loss and somtimes, it could be quite much.

Five types of blood flow, so the one wey go rush like tap dey? Issokay oya dey explain am 4 us abeg! We want learn make we no disvirgine lady see blood flow abandon her run away lol

1 Like

Re: Must There Be Visible Revelation Of Blood When A Lady Is Disvirgined? by dmcdad: 3:56am On Jan 21, 2015
balash:

Five types of blood flow, so the one wey go rush like tap dey? Issokay oya dey explain am 4 us abeg! We want learn make we no disvirgine lady see blood flow abandon her run away lol
Make them no go charge you for homicide after person pikin from there kick garlon.cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 2 University Students Caught Having S*ex On Street To Celebrate Birthday / Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook / Pay ₦40k For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.