Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook (2680 Views)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / See The Shocking Thing My Girlfriend Does At Night (viewer Disretion) 18+ / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Rapmoney(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
I was at an old friend's place sometime ago after several invitations for a little get-together. I never knew that other old school mates of mine had also been invited too. It was really a great re-union as we had the chance of having some interesting discussions on the past; we had a good time cracking jokes and we almost laughed our heads off...then something happened that spoilt the beautiful get-together! cheesy. Our host quickly told his pretty girlfriend to prepare a bountiful meal for everyone in order to grace the gathering. God knows I was terribly hungry that day and I started salivating when I saw her taking out the ingredients from the freezer...turkey laps and assorted meats (Shaki, Abodi, Liver, Pomo, Roundabout, etc)...fresh red tomatoes like those ones found around the Gaza Strip in Palestine...and the rest. Deh talk am say woman wey nor sabi cook nor really sabi cook even with all the ingredients in the world!!! It was an irony that we all ate the food in silence after it had been prepared! It was really embarrasing. Our host was highly embarassed as I observed his facial expression; though, I didn't blame him but his girlfriend who failed to learn how to cook!!! grin. I almost thought I was eating real granites from Okpella in Edo State while eating the rice! The stew was extremely tasteless to the point where guys started picking just the meats! No dulling...Warri children!!! grin grin

There are so many young ladies who are very bad cooks; it is okay if you are eager to learn but when you feel that you can feed your would-be husband and children with the foods you get from Tantalizer, Shoprite, Sizzlers, Komchop and Chicken Republic, then you need serious help! Men love good food cooked at home by their partner...don't push him to start hanging out with another lady that knows how to cook good food cool. Remember, Ekaete and Ebiere are everywhere o! grin

If you are a lady and you are bad at cooking, why not try and get enrolled in a catering school this 2016? Abeg, make you troway shame o! Let it be among your resolutions and stop adding unnecessary stuffs such as looking more posh this new year! Your man could be taken by a woman that's not as posh as you because she knows how to take care of your man's stomach better than you!!!

Guys, watch out for these signs to know your girlfriend is a bad cook:

1) She brings tasty food in, telling you she cooked it but she will never cook in your presence! We go use Gbejero eye take look that type of babe o! grin Na lie she dey lie... She probably stopped by at an eatery!

2) She always invite a friend to cook with her, especially when you are not around! Na afraid de catch am. She nor wan spoil the food grin

3) She is a bad cook when you always feel that she added rice to the salt instead of the other way round cheesy

4) She always feel it is cool if both of you eat outside instead of a good food prepared at home!

5) She tells you that she loves noodles a lot! Na lie be that. If she knew how to cook well, she would love to cook something else. Indomie na bird food!!! grin

6) Seriously, I wonder why some babes fix artificial finger nails on all 10 fingers!!! How you go take wash banga nah?

Happy New Year, Nairalanders!!!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by falconey(m): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
hmmm" the way to a man's heart is through is stomach".

They aint talking about my heart because the way to my heart have many routes.
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Rapmoney(m): 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Meaning?
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by falconey(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rapmoney:
Meaning?

meaning what? You dropped your sense in 2015.
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Rapmoney(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Today is the 1st day of 2016. I feel like maintaining my cool! cool
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by falconey(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rapmoney:
Today is the 1st day of 2016. I feel like maintaining my cool! cool

anytime anyday you have no choice than to maintain your 'cool'.

You dig?
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by sinaj(f): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lol its xo funny grin

But u are right tho smiley

Nd ur points r all kul smiley
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Vjcray: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
[size=14pt] is this supposed to be a lame way of passing a joke or what?

They are also signs that shows if girls don't know how to cook...?
Man... . take a chill pill and stop creating incessant threads...
Thanks...
[/size]
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
not entirely true.
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Slimzjoe(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
She Always Claims That Cooking is Stressful and Tiring grin

Big Lies!
Happy New Year Falconey Rapmoney

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Ginaz(f): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Its a bit embarrassing but with love and teaching she can be the best cook in the world. Cooking takes practice to perfect, guys should stop hating and complaining. Whenever I cook, sometimes it taste well, other times not so well. Maybe she was kinda nervous cooking for a crowd that's why it came tasteless, I get nervous cooking for large crowd but I'm working on it.

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by fulfillbill(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Rude
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by chillingbabe: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Your number 6 is wrong cos I fix my finger nails and I'm still able to cook soup and do my laundry very well..it doesn't disturb me, cos I'm used to it.
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by bronzegoddess(f): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Well, that doesn't stop blessing from getting married tomorrow even though she a bad cook.
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by chillingbabe: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
cool
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Rapmoney(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ginaz:
Its a bit embarrassing but with love and teaching she can be the best cook in the world. Cooking takes practice to perfect, guys should stop hating and complaining. Whenever I cook, sometimes it taste well, other times not so well. Maybe she was kinda nervous cooking for a crowd that's why it came tasteless, I get nervous cooking for large crowd but I'm working on it.

Doesn't Iya Basira cook for crowd? Buka owners cook for crowd so that doesn't hold weight, dear! cool
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by MzPecs(f): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year.. lalasticlala wink

Wish me back oh! undecided
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by falconey(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Slimzjoe:
She Always Claims That Cooking is Stressful and Tiring grin

Big Lies!
Happy New Year Falconey Rapmoney

happy new year KOP. Hope benteke dropped his missing-streak in 2015?
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Damitism: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
The part of adding rice to salt and not the other way got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Rapmoney(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
bronzegoddess:
Well, that doesn't stop blessing from getting married tomorrow even though she a bad cook.
I can really see the high number of bad cooks!!! grin. By their fruits...
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Rapmoney(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Damitism:
The part of adding rice to salt and not the other way got me laughing.
My guy, u never jam real Ozubo! grin
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Slimzjoe(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
sinaj:
S

This 2016 again? angry
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Ginaz(f): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rapmoney:
Doesn't Iya Basira cook for crowd? Buka owners cook for crowd so that doesn't hold weight, dear! cool

I'm not giving excuses, that's just the truth but I'm working on it. My cooking taste nice, I cooked fried beans and fried plantain yesterday for breakfast and everyone complimented me for the fried beans. So that my crowd fear kinda thing is slowing going away. Thanks.
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by gamaliel121(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
The way to my heart is good...**** first..

Then cooking.....lol
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Slimzjoe(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=falconey post=41550151]

And I hope He Continues Delivering 3points
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by octopusfreaky(f): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
i used to be a bad cook before until one day my cousin ridiculed me in the presence of my siblings that he saw a whole maggi inside is moimoi undissolved fnkin it was fish and that it was too salty,si ce then i learnt how to calculate the right seasoning for the quantity of food to be prepared..

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Slimzjoe(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzPecs:
Hmmmm

Mostkuit... Is these you? shocked
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by falconey(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
fulfillbill:

Rude

come on mehn? That aint rude.
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by KimBerlyie: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin the number 3

Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by kinglekan: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Vjcray:
[size=14pt] is this supposed to be a lame way of passing a joke or what?

They are also signs that shows if girls don't know how to cook...
Man... . take a chill pill and stop creating incessant threads...
Thanks...
[/size]

Read your post again.

Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by bronzegoddess(f): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rapmoney:
I can really see the high number of bad cooks!!! grin. By their fruits...
lol. Orange or pineapples
Re: Signs That Your Girlfriend Does Not Know How To Cook by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
so sad ..........

Op we don hear sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does Everyone Keep Asking Me If I Have Ever Had Sex With A Man? / Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) / Why Do Ugly Ladies Have Sweet Voices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.