Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others (22927 Views)

EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption / EFCC Probes Award Of 10 Contracts In 24 Hours / EFCC Probes Illegal Transfer Of N216.7m From CBN To Fake Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by danielmichael(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2015
Optional2:
Rubbish. No time 2 read long note i get business maths 2 solve.

Next

Abeg
Silence

Yu wan yan evribdy say u dey skool say u dey ryte exams..

ZOMBIE
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2015
Who didn't see this coming?
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by premiumICT(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2015
Many days for d chopper, one day for the catcher... EFCC, Oya follow dem...
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by sheymoni(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2015
So EFCC resurrect after being in the tomb for the past 6 years, all in a bid to make
the "CLUELESS PRESIDENT EVER LIVETH" look like he's fighting corruption.

Awon ara ibi yi ma desperate gan ooo

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by jaybee3(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2015
They should simply face the wrath of the law if they are found guilty as charged

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by appini: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2015
Ameachi you see yourself..? the pikin wey say him mama non go sleep, him too non go sleep. clown

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by oweman: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=arewatech post=29984162]If them like Probe Buhari for missing Daura local govt. funds... We're voting out GEJ.

So EFCC was still active all this while

Of course the efcc has been active sleeping
and collaborating with the looting of the nation .

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by danielmichael(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Last time I checked, it was PDP law makers sponsored by Dame Jonathan that brought thugs into the House of Assembly and tried to forcibly removed the speaker of the house..

How exactly is Amaechi going to be indicted for that matter.. Abi have you forgotten how Bipi was shouting 'Patience is my jesus Christ' on TV.
God punish yu

Abeg ansa amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Niwdog(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2015
Ameachi is in trouble!!

That man drank rivers money like milk

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by BetaThings: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2015
Where are the prisons?
Jonathan has quickly abandoned his systems-strenghtening approach to fighting corruption

Which are we to believe?
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by killuminati(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2015
Abeg, I dey sell T-ANdroid phones at cheap rate o! PM me to grab yours now!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by MadCow1: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2015
Belexy95:
Home-coming planning committe for our son, Gej will be inaugrated today. At HRH palace Otueke. Event on 29th may 2015. We want change!!

We the Planning Committee are working on moving the date for the Home-Coming ceremony to the 15th of FeBUHARI as we can't wait to welcome back our illustrious son and his well-fed wife back to the creeks of Otuoke..

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by MadCow1: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2015
danielmichael:

God punish me.

Abeg ansa amen!!!

Amen..
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2015
simpleseyi:

Kano, Imo, Rivers are APC states. Jigawa is neither PDP nor APC because the governor has been campaigning for FeBuhari while Ebonyi is the only purely PDP state under probe. We thought that Goatluck Jonathan will wait till he loses the election before loosing his militants to turn the country South-South upside, but obviously he does not want to wait till after election. Let him (Jonathan) bring it on, we are waiting for him.

The evil genius has said that Generals will support their fellow General (FeBuhari), Baba-No-Regret Obasanjo has thrown his weight behind FeBuhari, we the South-Westerners have thrown our weight behind FeBuhari just as South-South militants whom Jonathan has been given money to acquire arms and ammunition are ready to fight for their own clueless son to continue ruining the country. BRING IT ON, WE ARE WAITING.

South westerners I know don't want anything to do with buhari, so don't speak for others, speak for yourself alone.

And as for the bring it on. when e reach na you go first escape through seme border. So don't ask for what you cant stand nwoke mu. War should be hated and not wanted, take a look at eastern ukraine and syria to understand the definition of war. You think say war na protest. Go Sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by danielmichael(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Amen..

God punish yu

Abeg ansa amen

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by MadCow1: 10:19am On Jan 21, 2015
danielmichael:

God punish me.

Abeg ansa amen

Amen...
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Rexyl(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2015
The politicians have almost looted treasury dry. They must be probed without delay
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by moderatorr: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Some politicians should go to prison in conjunction with Jonathan's structural anti corruption development too.
That is, you make it difficult for them to steal funds, then you imprison the fund thieves as well.

Stick and carrot shii

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Optional2(f): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2015
danielmichael:

Silence

Yu wan yan evribdy say u dey skool say u dey ryte exams..

ZOMBIE
my frnd keep shout weytin concern u is ur exam abi is ur sch. U bete find ur space. Cos dat space na me get am i fit talk anytin nd anytym.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2015
It will be soo funny if at the end of all this embarrassment Buhari still becomes president..

Wetin him go do GEJ ehnn grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by drey076(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2015
danielmichael:
GEJ 2015 till all frauds in nigeria is over..even if it'll take 50 years..God punish aniting boko-hari and aniting apc..adiok inno mbufo doo
Very senseless comment

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by blazesam(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2015
i wonder when corruption will stop,of all the states mentioned,i was xpectin Benue to be among the first two mentioned. GEJ no matter what you do,not those few persons only that are concern about ur living that aso villa but we the youths

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2015
Let efcc go and probe these areas first...

NNPC..$20B
SEC.
PENSION FUND.
AVIATION SECTOR

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Truckpusher(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2015
simpleseyi:

Kano, Imo, Rivers are APC states. Jigawa is neither PDP nor APC because the governor has been campaigning for FeBuhari while Ebonyi is the only purely PDP state under probe. We thought that Goatluck Jonathan will wait till he loses the election before loosing his militants to turn the country South-South upside, but obviously he does not want to wait till after election. Let him (Jonathan) bring it on, we are waiting for him.

The evil genius has said that Generals will support their fellow General (FeBuhari), Baba-No-Regret Obasanjo has thrown his weight behind FeBuhari, we the South-Westerners have thrown our weight behind FeBuhari just as South-South militants whom Jonathan has been given money to acquire arms and ammunition are ready to fight for their own clueless son to continue ruining the country. BRING IT ON, WE ARE WAITING.
Shame on you.
You will die a Gambari slave.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by danielmichael(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Optional2:
my frnd keep shout weytin concern u is ur exam abi is ur sch. U bete find ur space. Cos dat space na me get am i fit talk anytin nd anytym.

Babie abeg no vex..u don ova shout ooo..I no bin expect dis kind shout ooo...abeg try whatsapp me mk we chike ourselves..GEJtill2015..dts de numba..tnx
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by alaoeri: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
EFCC should seize Amaechi's passport before May 29...
No qualms by that time Buhari will be President.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by danielmichael(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2015
drey076:

Very senseless comment

Wow

Veri mephistophelic comments..
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Rhozabeth(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:
Hahaha.... Amaechi is done for!! Amaechi was thinking that he would retire quietly after destroying Rivers state since he joined APC. Well, it seems not to be the case as the EFCC will surely probe him and send his rotten ars.e to Kirikiri!!

His only hope is for the General to dust out his suya stained certificate and clinch the highly elevated throne at Aso Rock but even the clueless General cannot remember if it is Mama Sikira or Oga Hamatu that used the certificate last to eat Suya!

Amaechi has boarded a Kirikiri flight that will surely get to its destination. He who has ears, let him hear... angry

In between, GEJ till 2019!!

U be fool, how many governor don go jail for naija?
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Vicotex(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2015
DeCritique:
Hahaha.... Amaechi is done for!! Amaechi was thinking that he would retire quietly after destroying Rivers state since he joined APC. Well, it seems not to be the case as the EFCC will surely probe him and send his rotten ars.e to Kirikiri!!

His only hope is for the General to dust out his suya stained certificate and clinch the highly elevated throne at Aso Rock but even the clueless General cannot remember if it is Mama Sikira or Oga Hamatu that used the certificate last to eat Suya!

Amaechi has boarded a Kirikiri flight that will surely get to its destination. He who has ears, let him hear... angry

In between, GEJ till 2019!!
My guy GEJ wicked gan

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by mrjangaweed: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2015
arewatech:
If them like Probe Buhari for missing Daura local govt. funds... We're voting out GEJ.

So EFCC was still active all this while

undecided

My abooki is that you?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by MadCow1: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2015
danjumakolo:

Let efcc go and probe these areas first...

NNPC..$20B
SEC.
PENSION FUND.
AVIATION SECTOR

Subsidy..
Civil service pension.
Lawan / Otedola saga
Immigration recruitment extortion
NYSC allowee deduction scam
Privatization of PHCN assets .
Pipeline security contract.
15 Million Dollars alleged arms money siezed by South Africa.
NNPC jet hiring scam
The illegal JP Morgan NNPC account where our money from oil sales are being stored.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by ochoi(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2015
simpleseyi:

Even d Ebonyi being a. Pdp state, if u recall d state governor is having a running battle wit d presidency nd d top offcials of pdp so u can understnd while Ebonyi is included bt dt nt withoutstanding, I blv all d state governors irrespective of their party shld be investigated especially governors in d oil producing states and d NDDC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight / Results Declared By INEC Were Verified, Says UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.