Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others (22928 Views)

EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption / EFCC Probes Award Of 10 Contracts In 24 Hours / EFCC Probes Illegal Transfer Of N216.7m From CBN To Fake Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Optional2(f): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2015
danielmichael:

Babie abeg no vex..u don ova shout ooo..I no bin expect dis kind shout ooo...abeg try whatsapp me mk we chike ourselves..GEJtill2015..dts de numba..tnx
guy i swear u no well oooo i bin tink say u b correct guy abeg i no dy use watsapp jst add me 4 ur skype na my name b dis @NoWastingOfTimeToVoteForUselessMen sharp sharp add me i dy wait.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by kheart(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2015
This is. Cluelessness at it pick so barely few weeks to election efcc jusr surface again. Jonah na big learnerand we ll send him back to otueke to take extra lessons
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by AJOT99(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2015
EFCC or EFPDP

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2015
simpleseyi:

Kano, Imo, Rivers are APC states. Jigawa is neither PDP nor APC because the governor has been campaigning for FeBuhari while Ebonyi is the only purely PDP state under probe. We thought that Goatluck Jonathan will wait till he loses the election before loosing his militants to turn the country South-South upside, but obviously he does not want to wait till after election. Let him (Jonathan) bring it on, we are waiting for him.

The evil genius has said that Generals will support their fellow General (FeBuhari), Baba-No-Regret Obasanjo has thrown his weight behind FeBuhari, we the South-Westerners have thrown our weight behind FeBuhari just as South-South militants whom Jonathan has been given money to acquire arms and ammunition are ready to fight for their own clueless son to continue ruining the country. BRING IT ON, WE ARE WAITING.
YOU ARE REALLY SENSELESS!!
simpleseyi:

Kano, Imo, Rivers are APC states. Jigawa is neither PDP nor APC because the governor has been campaigning for FeBuhari while Ebonyi is the only purely PDP state under probe. We thought that Goatluck Jonathan will wait till he loses the election before loosing his militants to turn the country South-South upside, but obviously he does not want to wait till after election. Let him (Jonathan) bring it on, we are waiting for him.

The evil genius has said that Generals will support their fellow General (FeBuhari), Baba-No-Regret Obasanjo has thrown his weight behind FeBuhari, we the South-Westerners have thrown our weight behind FeBuhari just as South-South militants whom Jonathan has been given money to acquire arms and ammunition are ready to fight for their own clueless son to continue ruining the country. BRING IT ON, WE ARE WAITING.
YOU ARE REALLY SENSELESS!!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by MRLINGTON(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2015
We waiting for d super outcome
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by ogbonnayaoo: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2015
Please why EFCC not investigating Abia state government which is the most corrupt government in Nigeria. Could it be because PDP is trying to play deceitful polititics with the commission?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by arewatech(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2015
mrjangaweed:

My abooki is that you?

Kai wannan yaro, do I know you? Bana Abooki da strangers. Kara gaba kaji ko?
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Burger01(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2015
arewatech:
If them like Probe Buhari for missing Daura local govt. funds... We're voting out GEJ.

So EFCC was still active all this while

undecided

I wonder o

Jonathan should be probed
Okonjo should be probed
Diezani Alison-Madueke should be probed.

In fact Jonathan government should be probed. Thieves angry

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by kelly224: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2015
BUY CHEAP DATA ON GLO AND MTN NOW

CALL (080-595-800-72)

1.600MB-N400

2.1GIG -N800

3.2GIG -N1200

4.3GIG -N2000

note that this data works directly on all devices with monthly duration

CALL (080-595-800-72)
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Scholes007(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2015
spott:
PDP wants to put APC states in a bad light. E no go work! EFCC were una dey since? This is a sign of desperation from clueless jona and pdp #IHaveDecided #thingsmustchange. #SaiBuhari
That mean the president is not clueless...but has a very secretive but detailed political plan which the opponent mistake for weakness

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by diasporaman(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Charity begins at home. The clueless president is really desperate for re-election. He thought by going after those who are obviously campaigning for GMB will earn him votes. let him start the shrouded chase from members of his corrupt team in office. Dieziani Alison Madueke should be number one on the list of kirikiri newest intake.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by ichidodo: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2015
alaoeri:

No qualms by that time Buhari will be President.
"Hope is for the foolish" Scipio Africanus,120BC.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2015
but mend is against him too....
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by sagr(m): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Why is Niger state not on the list
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Olaolufred(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2015
[size=14pt]EFCC SHOULD REMOVE ANY PDP STATE FROM THAT LIST AND PROBE ALL APC STATES.

STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION IN ANY PDP GOVERNED STATES.

BUT STEALING IS THE GREATEST FORMS OF CORRUPTION IN ALL APC STATES. I PREFARE THE LATTER.
[/size]
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Sajio(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2015
Tonniey:
Even if people call you clueless, can't you just proof them wrong by not doing the right thing @ the wrong time.

Am now very sure that our president surounds himself with clueless people
Did you read through properly?? they said investigation has been on since the crisis in rivers house of assembly started but choose not to come on air so it won't look like they working for Gej or hitting up the politics..... all care of.... EFCC should do their job.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by garrimallam: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2015
I think most Nigerians problem is lack of comprehension and quick assumption power, including you. Reason, there is nothing bad in investigating an individual,group or a state as much as your doing things right. All these FOOLISH postulates come to bear because people are not doing the right thing. If the listed states has done nothing, there is no cause for ALARM. If there is any organ stronger than EFCC, Anyone with a clean hands does fear nor complain. Let us be wise, the era of politiking with national issues with serious bearing has gone No matter who is involved.

The evil genius has said that Generals will support their fellow General (FeBuhari), Baba-No-Regret Obasanjo has thrown his weight behind FeBuhari, we the South-Westerners have thrown our weight behind FeBuhari just as South-South militants whom Jonathan has been given money to acquire arms and ammunition are ready to fight for their own clueless son to continue ruining the country. BRING IT ON, WE ARE WAITING.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Crixina(f): 10:46am On Jan 21, 2015
Pls any student of OAU here?
I need an important info.ASAP
Thanks as I await your response.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Kingsimmer(m): 10:47am On Jan 21, 2015
do you know that: there is a presidential election going-on on nairaland as we type ...vote for your party now ...make your party no carry last for febuary14

click https://www.nairaland.com/2104123/nairaland-presidential-election
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by lastmessenger: 10:48am On Jan 21, 2015
This Efcc is a joke. What about Abia State Governor?
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Elan83(m): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Dis houz of comotion called PDP sef! fire brigade aproach 2 corruption, because election don reach & dey d pDp re not havin it dia way dis tym, because ppl 're wakin up frm poverty & slumber, knoin dat dis govt iz corruption personified, & d clamour egenst corruption is obviously affectin dem, y not strt wit PDP corrupt holigans lyk both servin & former ministers, governors, imigration fraud, countless of dis unimerginable & grievous crimes witin pdp, PDP has reduced dis con3 2 notin! Mind u guys da i'm a PDP membr,
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by santana45: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2015
If Abia State is not there, then the EFCC surely bunch of time wasters.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by sochima1989(m): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Well from the report, the governors were not mentioned....let's see if EFCC don get full support of CIA.
But bros jona no try oh...let d list roll I support change so let d probe continue
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Etruth: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Why is Benue, Delta, Abia and Kogi not there? Mods, pls move this thread to jokes section. Sai Buhari/Osinbajo 2015.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by toyoutoyou: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2015
simpleseyi:

Baboons amd dogs will be soaked in their own blood(speaking in Buhari's voice).It will be a great disaster for them.Their future generation will pronounce curse on them for making them face hardship as a result of their predecessor's foolishness and greed.Their land will be filled with corpse and those speared lives will never be healed of their wounds.Sorrow will flow in their land and they will forever live in pain for more than a century.I just pray u will accept ur defeat in peace so as to have a fair living in the future to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by eaglechild: 11:01am On Jan 21, 2015
Yes we must fight this kworruption together.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by blackCITIZEN(m): 11:03am On Jan 21, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by flexing11(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Ameachi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked... No wonder apc is begging pple for donation, their bank(ameachi) don dey under investigation grin grin grin... This is what I calld federal might!! GEJ till 2019!!!
mumu,,,,i believe u dt eve* ave a job, ad u are sti squatti wit ur pare*ts;so wat ave u ac*ieve frm de so called PDP? Dat is maki*g u to bark like ffk,
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by blackpanda: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2015
This is how they destroy institutions

And some moorons here are excited

Isnt efcc supposed to be apolitical and neutral? Is it only anti-pdp states that are corrupt?

What of Jonathan's Malibu scandal ? EFCC did not see that one

Abeg Buhari do fast and come joor
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Orikinla(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]PLEASE, THEY MUST INCLUDE ABIA, BAYELSA AND AKWA IBOM.
CHECK FOR OVER-INVOICING OF MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACTS FOR CONSTRUCTIONS AND SUPPLIES. [/size]
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by Alphonsocapone(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2015
the states that efcc truly wants to probe are rivers and kano the other states are just alibis.
Re: Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others by mrjangaweed: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2015
arewatech:

Kai wannan yaro, do I know you? Bana Abooki da strangers. Kara gaba kaji ko?

Chai abooki bakayana ina chi amu n'aka kwoi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight / Libel: Atiku Sues Lauretta Onochie, Demands N2.5 Bilion In Damages / Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.