Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,228 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) (46760 Views)

Which Girl Would Do This For Me / 15 ‘stup*d’ Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love – See Number 8 / 10 Things A Girl Would Rather You Have Than Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by Kingsimmer(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2015
waooo....dis is really...

do you know that: there is a presidential election going-on on nairaland as we type ...vote for your party now ...make your party no carry last for febuary14

click https://www.nairaland.com/2104123/nairaland-presidential-election
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by RichDad1(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Perhaps the guy got injured fight off competitors.or the lady is from a tribe in the Northern region grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by JoeCutie(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Have you ever heard of Menopause? It's real, my dear. embarassed
And critically looking at the girl, sorry, the lady, ohhh sorry, the woman, you'd notice she's almost there. And at this stage, a day that passes by means a whole lot to her. Probably, she's waited all her life for this life-changing opportunity, and she couldn't wait to grab it with both hands & feet. So yeah, she couldn't wait. She don marry, she don marry. Shikena! grin
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by An2elect2(f): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2015
How sure are we that that's the groom undecided

If its true, i can't joor.
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by PTAwal: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2015
This is what is called beating of life grin
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by gebest: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2015
I have watched the movie
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by An2elect2(f): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2015
JoeCutie:
Have you ever heard of Menopause? It's real, my dear. embarassed
And critically looking at the girl, sorry, the lady, ohhh sorry, the woman, you'd notice she's almost there. And at this stage, a day that passes by means a whole lot to her. Probably, she's waited all her life for this life-changing opportunity, and she couldn't wait to grab it with both hands & feet. So yeah, she couldn't wait. She don marry, she don marry. Shikena! grin

grin
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 11:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Lols

it's funny.
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by cyprus000: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2015
hmmm..wahala dey
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by stinggy(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2015
zick19:
Prakatatumba..... #lafin_in_congo grin

Cabo snoop mo ko fun e yen grin grin
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by Onota: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2015
Maybe the woman is pregnant and they desperately needs to get it over and done with...B4 the baby arrive.
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by OGeeKush(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2015
this is what we call LEGENDARY BEAT cheesy grin
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Maybe he was involved in an accident a day before the wedding.
@topic, yes I will go on with the wedding and shame the devil. Imagine after all the preparations and money wasted, abeg my major concern is him being alive for me oo.

1 Like

Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by JoeCutie(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
An2elect2:

grin
I lie? grin
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by ogorsthinner(f): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nihilist:
Omo see as the buss the guy eye. grin

It's very clear that this guy is not the groom though. Body language and clothes suggest that he's merely a guest at the wedding.

The woman isn't even smiling or looking into the camera.

Of course I might be wrong...and the woman might have been the one to beat him like this sef...

My tots exactly.. looks very much like a wedding guest.
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by An2elect2(f): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
JoeCutie:
I lie? grin

Lol maybe.
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by captainjoh(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
ebamma:
So u wan tell us say dem no fit postpone the wedding till that guy injury heal abi?
delay is dangerous
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by JoeCutie(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
softysparky:
Maybe he was involved in an accident a day before the wedding.
@topic, yes I will go on with the wedding and shame the devil. Imagine after all the preparations and money wasted, abeg my major concern is him being alive for me oo.
Lollz. No time jor.

A guy fell off a storey building last year, from the 3rd floor actually, and that was just 2wks to his wedding. Thank God he survived, and he went on with the wedding...on a wheelchair. Very pathetic & unfortunate. embarassed
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by JoeCutie(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
An2elect2:

Lol maybe.
Lollz. I know you're lying, I can see it in your eye. tongue grin
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by dammywapes(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Scam!!!
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by libertyfather(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
chidiezeh:
Lolx

Nothing bad they are just trying to look alike, I guess it,s process went wrong, but still they have the same look
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by chidiezeh(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
libertyfather:

Nothing bad they are just trying to look alike, I guess it,s process went wrong, but still they have the same look

lolx yes grin
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by dubemivan(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oooooh some ladies will but definately NOT the ladies of this generation!
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by ringi82(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
ebamma:
So u wan tell us say dem no fit postpone the wedding till that guy injury heal abi?

'The devil is a liar!!! My wedding must hold!!! '
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by Jchi9876: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Baba nla comedy.
Na scene from movie no be real
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by intercom: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is a movie script 1
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by michaelsmi: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
ebamma:
na love
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by macanthony25(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
was the suit borrowed? undecided
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
maybe the accident happen on that very day of the wedding. sorry ehn.
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
For real!?
Re: Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) by Rushna(f): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abeg,na postpone sure pass cos d injury must get beta.i no fit do wedding like dat oooooooooooooooo,count me out cos na once in a life time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.