Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation (43335 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Timi1990(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
mkay02:

yea d time was really short
Pls give us examples of questions, and pls do u have any practice guide. Abeg help a broda ooo grin
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Timi1990(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Pls u can help me with any practice guide. Here's my mail id. timistone766@gmail.com
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by felix281(m): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
nuesojay:

Bro plss did u have to upload ur passport b4 u printed frm FOT?
yeah...
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by diggy4real: 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Timi1990:

Pls can u help me with any practice guide. Here's my mail id. timistone766@gmail.com
Pls help me too diggy2gud@gmail.com.God bless u in advance.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by chukzy4u(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
how can i reschedule to ph cos its tight for me comin to lag o
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by felix281(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
ascendo:
AlpaChevron... I sightest u
I hail u ascendo...
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by arshavineering(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
all of you searching for dragnet past questions, you can visit 'www.indiabix.com' and help yourself .thank me after your success mail
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by nuesojay: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
felix281:
yeah...
K
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Timi1990(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
pls i cant upload my passport, . is anybody having the same issue ?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by adelawry(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Timi1990:
pls i cant upload my passport, . is anybody having the same issue ?
you may have to resize your passport (450x450)..you can do that with Microsoft picture manager. I hope that helps ...
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Can one reschedule to PH
Somebody pls
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by XtraSmooth404: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
ednut1:
baba me self wan know o grin e fit go be 150k or 500k self
I pray o cheesy
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by jiggar(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
arshavineering:
all of you searching for dragnet past questions, you can visit 'www.indiabix.com' and help yourself .thank me after your success mail
God will bless you for that link you shared. I did Oracle some years ago, but couldn't do my professional exams and coupled with the fact that no company wanted to hire without prerequisite experience, I just abandoned database management. And so when I opened that site, I just went straight to sql questions and to God be the glory, I could answer 60% of the questions.
I never new there was a site to help someone like me.
Again, I say thanks. And for those that were called for the tests, your testimonies has begun in Jesus name. God that made them call you, will also ensure they call all of you, to come pick up your appointment letter.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by digitalsimboja: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
ednut1:
got a reschedule for 31st chams city. ope o grin

Pls Eddy, my reshedule/change venue is not working.. hw did u reschrdule or reject. Do i need to click on view/print invite.,as at nw i only sent them feedback.pls revert as sn as u can.. thank you Boss...
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hmmmm. So people have to travel from pH n so on to Lagos for almost every tests... We in Lagos won't appreciate that privilege.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by XtraSmooth404: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
digitalsimboja:

Pls Eddy, my reshedule/change venue is not working.. hw did u reschrdule or reject. Do i need to click on view/print invite.,as at nw i only sent them feedback.pls revert as sn as u can.. thank you Boss...
Same thing here. I clicked on reject invite, I was taken to the 'upload passport' section. I had to just fill in the feedback section. @ednut1, did you get a mail after rejecting?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by adelawry(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
For those that got invite for this week...pls share your discipline let's try and see why invite is coming in at different times
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by ednut1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

Same thing here. I clicked on reject invite, I was taken to the 'upload passport' section. I had to just fill in the feedback section. @ednut1, did you get a mail after rejecting?
no mail. same tin dat happen to me wen i clicked
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by XtraSmooth404: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
ednut1:
no mail. same tin dat happen to me wen i clicked
Fingers crossed then. cool
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Infoay: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
It is well
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Bandura(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Click on reject and state reasons why u cant make it on ur scheduled date, dis wil surely take u to d passport page wich is very correct, go ahead and upload ur passport, print ur invite letter and patiently wait 4 d next action. D test runs from now till friday wich u can partake in. No test on saturday. Source: help lines provided on d invite letter.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by kachnov(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
chidyhels:
Can one reschedule to PH
Somebody pls

same here too,or can't we just do the test remotely without having to come to Lagos ?Dragnet should try and be flexible na,so peeps are not unduly disadvantaged.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Angelis: 4:27am On Jan 28, 2015
Please how can I get to shippers lane APapa from Idumata or m2?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by adelawry(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2015
Angelis:
Please how can I get to shippers lane APapa from Idumata or m2?
Hi, join a bus going to Apapa-Wharf from mile 2 .alight at Airline bustop....take a bike from there shippers tower (park lane)...from airline bustop iit is almost trekable...so don't gock it.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by jydeman88(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2015
ednut1:
got a reschedule for 31st chams city. ope o grin
please how did you reschedule bro??
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by arshavineering(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2015
jiggar:

God will bless you for that link you shared. I did Oracle some years ago, but couldn't do my professional exams and coupled with the fact that no company wanted to hire without prerequisite experience, I just abandoned database management. And so when I opened that site, I just went straight to sql questions and to God be the glory, I could answer 60% of the questions.
I never new there was a site to help someone like me.
Again, I say thanks. And for those that were called for the tests, your testimonies has begun in Jesus name. God that made them call you, will also ensure they call all of you, to come pick up your appointment letter.

thanks sir...I happened to know that site from this forum..it helped me in getting my current job. Though still looking out for better opportunities
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by diggy4real: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
arshavineering:

thanks sir...I happened to know that site from this forum..it helped me in getting my current job. Though still looking out for better opportunities

Pls who knwz d range of pay for Cita petroleum? Any idea will be helpful becos am working n can't afford to start this journey n eventually it turns out that my present pay is better than what Cita could afford.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by arshavineering(m): 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
diggy4real:

Pls who knwz d range of pay for Cita petroleum? Any idea will be helpful becos am working n can't afford to start this journey n eventually it turns out that my present pay is better than what Cita could afford.

my dear I don't know oo. .cita didn't even invite me for their test...I wouldn't have gone anyways, no be only Lagos be place for Nigeria. .you just need Goodluck and Patience in your quest..all the best baba
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by diggy4real: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
adelawry:
you may have to resize your passport (450x450)..you can do that with Microsoft picture manager. I hope that helps ...

I don't av it on my laptop, can I download it?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by vinas(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
adelawry:
For those that got invite for this week...pls share your discipline let's try and see why invite is coming in at different times

petroleum engineering
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by vinas(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bandura:
Click on reject and state reasons why u cant make it on ur scheduled date, dis wil surely take u to d passport page wich is very correct, go ahead and upload ur passport, print ur invite letter and patiently wait 4 d next action. D test runs from now till friday wich u can partake in. No test on saturday. Source: help lines provided on d invite letter.

my test date is for saturday,31st january,so i wonder wat u are saying
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by diggy4real: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
vinas:

my test date is for saturday,31st january,so i wonder wat u are saying

Someone help me o, I wanna resize my pic, my passport asap so I can reschedule dis test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.