Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation (43335 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by hayzhed: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
monday Interviewee... How far?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by FabulousMajek: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
paddysday:

no o! Preparing for NSE test

Pls I need those dragnet material as well. landremame@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by paddysday: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
FabulousMajek:

Pls I need those dragnet material as well. landremame@gmail.com
it has not gotten to me yet o!
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by TheProfe: 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders...

Is there any non-science/Engineering person who's been invited for the CITA interview? Pls indicate. Thanks
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by hayzhed: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
TheProfe:
Hello fellow Nairalanders...
Is there any non-science/Engineering person who's been invited for the CITA interview? Pls indicate. Thanks
yes, Accounting graduates, last week Tuesday
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by TheProfe: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
hayzhed:
yes, Accounting graduates, last week Tuesday

Thanks a lot for the response. .. but would you be kind enough to talk about what the interview entailed?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mizchi: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hi, finally i can comment. I got my interview Invitation mail for the Cita recruitment today. I am not a science student, i read mass communication nd my interview is on Thursday. By the way thanks for d useful info supplied. So is der anyone, not a science or accounting graduate who has been invited? Thanks.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mizchi: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=absholola post=30671206]I went for the interview today , we were all engineering graduates. like up to 20-25. we did 3 test before the interview. the first was a personality test with three four different set. the second was kind of skill test. asking us to identify some pictures by naming them, then some set of engineering words to define. the third was 3 different exercise...a) write an essay out of 20 topics b) write a report to chief engineer about something c) prepare an unpriced and priced bill of quantities of some materials... and the fourth test was tricky brainy test you can do in a minute..
after all these we had the interview... expect anything for these section.
thank you all..... new to nairaland[can u pls give an idea of d essay topics u whr given to choose from? ]

1 Like

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by hayzhed: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
TheProfe:

Thanks a lot for the response. .. but would you be kind enough to talk about what the interview entailed?
the kind of interview process you get depends on your discipline. You may be given a computer test before the main interview, so be prepared for the worse
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Hadet: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Please as anyone in HR been called for interview?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by solayo: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
First of all, what is the meaning of CITA? Anyone?
I am HR inclined, i have been called. Any idea on what to expect? It will be nice to get some info
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by solayo: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Plus what time is yours tommorrow
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by dentrice: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Pls how do someone answer abstract questions. Pls reply me on my mail box meetnobleosas@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by TheProfe: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
solayo:
First of all, what is the meaning of CITA? Anyone?
I am HR inclined, i have been called. Any idea on what to expect? It will be nice to get some info

Have you attended the interview now?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mkay02: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
abeg wetin happen dis thread is too quiet

2 Likes

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mkay02: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
who knows wen cita go send feedback?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by midemighty13: 12:42am On Feb 22, 2015
Any info abt how much cita pays please?

1 Like

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by TheProfe: 5:31am On Feb 22, 2015
mkay02:
who knows wen cita go send feedback?

It depends on what the interviewers told u during the chat.. But it should be within the next 2 weeks
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by hayzhed: 6:52am On Feb 22, 2015
TheProfe:

It depends on what the interviewers told u during the chat.. But it should be within the weeks
pls I don't get you... Are you saying within the next coming week?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mkay02: 7:13am On Feb 22, 2015
TheProfe:

It depends on what the interviewers told u during the chat.. But it should be within the weeks
OK thanks. do u happen to know how much CITA pays?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by TheProfe: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
hayzhed:
pls I don't get you... Are you saying within the next coming week?

I mean by next week, early March.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by TheProfe: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
mkay02:

OK thanks. do u happen to know how much CITA pays?
I honestly do not have any idea how well/much the organisation pays. But were u asked how much you'd like to earn during the interview/chat proper?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by midemighty13: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
TheProfe:

I honestly do not have any idea how well/much the organisation pays. But were u asked how much you'd like to earn during the interview/chat proper?

i mentioned 300k when i was asked
TheProfe:

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mkay02: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
TheProfe:

yea.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mkay02: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
midemighty13:

I mentioned 250k but d HR told me that we are coming in as trainee that I should say d least amount and I said 200k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by TheProfe: 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
midemighty13:

Well, I don't think it's bad mentioning 300k. Afterall, it was a honest response & you were not given a range.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by TheProfe: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
mkay02:

I mentioned 250k but d HR told me that we are coming in as trainee that I should say d least amount and I said 200k

I wonder why the HR personnel would ask that question of remuneration with seriousness knowing full well the openings are supposed to be for entry level and not experienced hires.

I want to believe the organisation will have a specific amount they pay Graduate Trainees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by TheProfe: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls, is there anyone in the house being considered for a finance function in CITA Petroĺeum?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
TheProfe:

I wonder why the HR personnel would ask that question of remuneration with seriousness knowing full well the openings are supposed to be for entry level and not experienced hires.

I want to believe the organisation will have a specific amount they pay Graduate Trainees.
Yes , they have a specific amount they pay but as a trainee it is not a good idea to give figures when asked how much you wish to be paid. They just want to know who is in for cash or development. it is best to answer thus ; as it is on your pay scale because am keen on developing on my skills while I contribute to your company. No matter the figure you mention , they will not go up or lesser than the official scale. This helped me in my first job , when I got the offer it was beyond what I even expected.

1 Like

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by TheProfe: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
majekdom2:
Yes , they have a specific amount they pay but as a trainee it is advisable not to give figures when asked how much you wish to be paid. They just want to know who is in for cash or development. it is best to answer thus ; as it is on your pay scale because am keen on developing on my skills while I contribute to your company. No matter the figure you mention , they will not go up or lesser than the official scale. This helped me in my first job , when I got the offer it was beyond what I even expected.

I really do appreciate your response. However, there were instances where the CITA interviewers were keen on getting a specific figure from the interviewees & refused to swallow the personal development tingy.

1 Like

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
TheProfe:

I really do appreciate your response. However, there were instances where the CITA interviewers were keen on getting a specific figure from the interviewees & refused to swallow the personal development tingy.
best is to tell them you can come to a conclusion after an offer has been made .if they keep pressing , you can mention an amount you know they cant afford to pay . they would understand clearly.

1 Like

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mkay02: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
majekdom2:
best is to tell them you can come to a conclusion after an offer has been made .if they keep pressing , you can mention an amount you know they cant afford to pay . they would understand clearly.
look I did say all this diplomatic jargon but they insisted and I gave up d third time

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.