Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation (43337 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mkay02: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
I didn't see d interview as a regular interview where u have to follow some rules abt what u should say or not. we talked as if it was a normal social chat. so I didnt feel like observing any interview rule even when i felt it was necessary and I enjoyed it
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
mkay02:

look I did say all this diplomatic jargon but they insisted and I gave up d third time
apparently you did not understand my post and I guess your not paying attention to detail is a reason you could not convince . I did say mention a figure they cant afford . They ae just playing some psychometric game at that time , Remember , it is not just your words they listen to , they obeserve keenly your expressions and how you pass your words across.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
mkay02:
I didn't see d interview as a regular interview where u have to follow some rules abt what u should say or not. we talked as if it was a normal social chat. so I didnt feel like observing any interview rule even when i felt it was necessary and I enjoyed it
There is never an interview rule , it is best to air your answers the way you want them , the interviewers in most cases know the answers you may give to the questions. I remembered when I was asked the salary question and the lady said , how do you mean you dont have any earning epectations and do you mean if we pay you 20k , you will accept the offer . I told her simply , I have got passion for the sector that company operates in . That did it , they all were silenced. I never read it anywhere I have to say I got passion or if it is a rule. Atimes , a statement from deep your heart does it. I am not saying there is any particular rule to interviews or that you did not nail it .I was not there , so I wont know . My posts were simply contributions. pls get understanding.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mkay02: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
majekdom2:
There is never an interview rule , it is best to air your answers the way you want them , the interviewers in most cases know the answers you may give to the questions. I remembered when I was asked the salary question and the lady said , how do you mean you dont have any earning epectations and do you mean if we pay you 20k , you will accept the offer . I told her simply , I have got passion for the sector that company operates in . That did it , they all were silenced. I never read it anywhere I have to say I got passion or if it is a rule. Atimes , a statement from deep your heart does it. I am not saying there is any particular rule to interviews or that you did not nail it .I was not there , so I wont know . My posts were simply contributions. pls get understanding.
yea I understand u perfectly well. I was just saying what ur contributions didn't mention.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by TheProfe: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2015
majekdom2:
best is to tell them you can come to a conclusion after an offer has been made .if they keep pressing , you can mention an amount you know they cant afford to pay . they would understand clearly.

In an instance where the interviewee is experienced & presently has a good job with a reputable global organisation (not in the oil & gas industry though).
Such that even the interviewers agree that the experience their organisation can offer cannot match with the interviewee's present organisation.

Would it be wise for the interviewee to avoid mentioning a figure despite being repeatedly asked by the interviewers?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by FabulousMajek: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2015
Proper research should be done as much as possible on the salary paid for that role or level; most times the interviewers insists you give ur expected salary( basically guides them how much you value money and if you wud leave soonner than expected because of better pay). Dont give ur researched salary thAT EASILY; try to avoid answering or give a standard interview answer "am sure ur company has a salary structure for this role, i support the structure". Raise ur interest in learnin and being trained than ur high salary.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2015
TheProfe:

In an instance where the interviewee is experienced & presently has a good job with a reputable global organisation (not in the oil & gas industry though).
Such that even the interviewers agree that the experience their organisation can offer cannot match with the interviewee's present organisation.

Would it be wise for the interviewee to avoid mentioning a figure despite being repeatedly asked by the interviewers?
My posts were for fresh graduates without experience at all . In a case where there are transferrable skills , sure you gotta merntion figures.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by TheProfe: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2015
majekdom2:
My posts were for fresh graduates without experience at all . In a case where there are transferrable skills , sure you gotta merntion figures.

I thought as much.
For freshers, I expect that they'll insist on being paid based on the organisation's pay scale.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by TheProfe: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2015
majekdom2:

I thought as much.

For freshers, I expect that they'll insist on being paid based on the organisation's pay scale.

1 Like

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Caucasian: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by sylvo: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Invites has started rolling in.....who else has got for next stage??

1 Like

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Caucasian: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by bonasera: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
sylvo:
When was It sent? Time?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by midemighty13: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
sylvo:

Pls can you shed more light on this invite you got? Cheers
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by TheProfe: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
sylvo:

@Sylvo.. Are you referring to the stage after the aptitude test anchored by Dragnet?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by sylvo: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2015
No......another stage after d interview held 2weeks ago.....

TheProfe:

@Sylvo.. Are you referring to the stage after the aptitude test anchored by Dragnet?

1 Like

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by midemighty13: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2015
sylvo:
No......another stage after d interview held 2weeks ago.....

thank you for the info bro. So please what date is the next stage starting?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by malcolmzee(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
sylvo:

please what's your course of study?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mors(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by midemighty13: 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
mors:
I just got the invite today on my email. Mine is slated for the 4th of March. Does anyone have an idea of what the second stage entails?

is it just an invitation to their office or an invitation for interview?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mors(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
midemighty13:

is it just an invitation to their office or an invitation for interview?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by malcolmzee(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
mors:
I just got the invite today on my email. Mine is slated for the 4th of March. Does anyone have an idea of what the second stage entails?

what's your course of study and when did you do your 1st interview?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by midemighty13: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
mors:

I had done the first interview. The email stated that I was successful. Its an invitation to their office and i was told to ask for the H.R as soon as i get there. That's why i asked the initial question.

i guess it is to do some documentation and collect your appointment letter if you have been directed to the HR. I did my own interview on the 16 Feb. When did you do yours?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by malcolmzee(m): 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
midemighty13:

i guess it is to do some documentation and collect your appointment letter if you have been directed to the HR. I did my own interview on the 16 Feb. When did you do yours?

I guess you studied mechanical.
I also did mine on the 16th
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by midemighty13: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
malcolmzee:

I guess you studied mechanical.
I also did mine on the 16th

yes bro. I think those that got email yesterday and today did their interview earlier than 16th feb
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mors(m): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
malcolmzee:

what's your course of study and when did you do your 1st interview?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mors(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
midemighty13:

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by sylvo: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Same here ...Mech too

mors:

I did mine on the 16th of Feb
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by midemighty13: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
mors:

I did mine on the 16th of Feb

ok bro. Info reaching me from there says its going to be another round of interview. So get prepared.

1 Like

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mors(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
midemighty13:

ok bro. Info reaching me from there says its going to be another round of interview. So get prepared.

2 Likes

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by adelawry(m): 5:27am On Mar 03, 2015
pls who knows what we should expect in this next stage of the interview ?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by bonasera: 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hello house, dose who did their first interview on thursday, the petroleum peeps pls contact me. I'm the guy who did first. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.