Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation (43317 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
LMAO!!!! I hope CITA pays management trainees like 700k per month. What's all this? 2 Essays in 15mins?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by stinggy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
tobiflink:
LMAO!!!! I hope CITA pays management trainees like 700k per month. What's all this? 2 Essays in 15mins?

7 gini
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
stinggy:

7 gini
grin grin grin grin grin

Bro u no fit understand. Make some other Applicants come later, they will attest to this.

1 Like

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by malcolmzee(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
tobiflink:

what course did you study and what is the nature of the essay (hand written or CBT)?

was there any specified word limit for the essay?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mkay02: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
tobiflink:
sorry I didn't tell u we wrote one essay and it was 20 mins and maximum of ten lines
pls wen did they say they will get back to us?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by hayzhed: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
tobiflink:
how many applicants showed up today for the interview and discipline?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by absholola: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
I went for the interview today , we were all engineering graduates. like up to 20-25. we did 3 test before the interview. the first was a personality test with three four different set. the second was kind of skill test. asking us to identify some pictures by naming them, then some set of engineering words to define. the third was 3 different exercise...a) write an essay out of 20 topics b) write a report to chief engineer about something c) prepare an unpriced and priced bill of quantities of some materials... and the fourth test was tricky brainy test you can do in a minute..
after all these we had the interview... expect anything for these section.
thank you all..... new to nairaland

3 Likes

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by hayzhed: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
absholola:
I went for the interview today , we were all engineering graduates. like up to 20-25. we did 3 test before the interview. the first was a personality test with three four different set. the second was kind of skill test. asking us to identify some pictures by naming them, then some set of engineering words to define. the third was 3 different exercise...a) write an essay out of 20 topics b) write a report to chief engineer about something c) prepare an unpriced and priced bill of quantities of some materials... and the fourth test was tricky brainy test you can do in a minute..
after all these we had the interview... expect anything for these section.
thank you all..... new to nairaland
welcome the newest nairalander and thanks for the update. Pls, Who interviewed you today?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
hayzhed, we were a lil bit more than 20. I think we were all chemical engineers.

mkay02, it wasn't mentioned to us.

malcolmzee, chemical engineering. It was handwritten.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by adelawry(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
tobiflink:
hayzhed, we were a lil bit more than 20. I think we were all chemical engineers.

mkay02, it wasn't mentioned to us.

malcolmzee, chemical engineering. It was handwritten.
Thanks Tobi you ve done well. I wish you success

Are there peeps for tomorrow in the house ?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by dawhizkid1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
yes mine is tomorrow. who is here for tomorrow let us relate

1 Like

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by hayzhed: 12:37am On Feb 13, 2015
dawhizkid1:
yes mine is tomorrow. who is here for tomorrow let us relate
your discipline pls?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by adelawry(m): 4:29am On Feb 13, 2015
hayzhed:
your discipline pls?
Are you also for today, Friday? Pet Engr.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by hayzhed: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2015
adelawry:
Are you also for today, Friday? Pet Engr.
no, I did mine on Tuesday. So how was it?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by malcolmzee(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2015
1.)is there anyone for Monday 16th?

2.)has any mechanical person done interview?

3.)to those interviewed: is there any other stage and when do they promise to give you feedback?

please brethren help me with this info
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by ascendo(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
malcolmzee:
1.)is there anyone for Monday 16th?

2.)has any mechanical person done interview?

3.)to those interviewed: is there any other stage and when do they promise to give you feedback?

please brethren help me with this info
I got a call for monday, 1:30pm, mech engr'g...
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Angelis: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Are they still calling for interview?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Angelis: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
ascendo:

When did u receive the call?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by ascendo(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Angelis:

When did u receive the call?
few minutes past six pm
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2015
ascendo:

my friend also got the call for Monday. But he doesn't know the venue. Can any one help with the address please. He would be coming from delta state
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by ascendo(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Uchboggy:
my friend also got the call for Monday. But he doesn't know the venue. Can any one help with the address please. He would be coming from delta state
If he can get to Chams City, Ikeja... that road from which you will branch is Adekunle Fajuyi... OR If you get to Oshodi, take a danfo bus going to Agege-Ikeja Along, or Egbeda, or Abule-Egba, the buses can be gotten by your right under the flyover: then alight at Ladipo bus stop and walk up to 46A Adekunle Fajuyi...or better still, send me a pm, lets talk on phone
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by hayzhed: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2015
Uchboggy:
since he is coming from Delta state, he should stop @ Oshodi. Then take a bus going to Ikeja along, PWD bus stop. Ask anyone at the bus stop where Adekunle Fajuyi way is. The place is a trekable distance from the bus stop. 46A Adekunle Fajuyi way.
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by ascendo(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2015
hayzhed:
since he is coming from Delta state, he should stop @ Oshodi. Then take a bus going to Ikeja along, PWD bus stop. Ask anyone at the bus stop where Adekunle Fajuyi way is. The place is a trekable distance from the bus stop. 46A Adekunle Fajuyi way.
thanks bro. Since the called people that dint receive mail invites originally. Am still hopeful o. cry
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2015
ascendo:

If he can get to Chams City, Ikeja... that road from which you will branch is Adekunle Fajuyi... OR If you get to Oshodi, take a danfo bus going to Agege-Ikeja Along, or Egbeda, or Abule-Egba, the buses can be gotten by your right under the flyover: then alight at Ladipo bus stop and walk up to 46A Adekunle Fajuyi...or better still, send me a pm, lets talk on phone
thanks for the directions, God bless
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by paddysday: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
please who can help me with Dragnet past questions?
odiakosepatrick@gmail.com
please!
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by jtech: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
paddysday:
please who can help me with Dragnet past questions?
odiakosepatrick@gmail.com
please!

r dey still conducting d test...
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by sylvo: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
hayzhed:
welcome the newest nairalander and thanks for the update. Pls, Who interviewed you today?

Please did you submit your CV and other documents at the interview....?
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by paddysday: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
jtech:

r dey still conducting d test...
no o! Preparing for NSE test
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by mkay02: 8:08am On Feb 16, 2015
paddysday:

no o! Preparing for NSE test
have they started calling?

1 Like

Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by hayzhed: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2015
sylvo:

Please did you submit your CV and other documents at the interview....?
yes I did
Re: CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation by paddysday: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
mkay02:

have they started calling?
no...jst making sure to give my best when the time comes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dssc Airforce 2016: Notice To All Applicants / What Value Does This Certificate Have? / Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.