Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (75270 Views)

WAEC Confirms Andy Uba Forged Secondary School Certificate - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by maberry(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
All this one na "stories that touch"
Let the "old man" just bring the damned certificate... Period

3 Likes

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by oche123: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
i cant believe what am see~in here,,pls nigeria youth calm down n think 4 once,,,if PDP are really sure of their good works in nigeria than they should relax,,and let d masses decide,not looking 4 a way to bring down their oppenent{APC}.,,,,For instance Gov of Imo State{Rochas}, Gov of Uyo State{Akpabio} and others,,,they dont need to campaign,their work have been campaigning for them.,,,,So PDP should constentrate rather than causing pbm 4 themself.

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Neddyogu(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kx:

Even if GMB displayed the certificate, d doubting Tanoids would doubt same.

He even gave you much more than u ever asked for to facilitate your independent verification:
You ve bn given exam name, year of exam, people that he sat for the exam with. Exam number, why don't you verify from WAEC.

Meantime, is nt it high time we knew the class members of our Ph.d fellow?

God bless ur intelligent mind.....
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by tess1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
halimaabi:

Fraud, scam. Show me your certificate.

Go and employ the services of a lawyer and take him to court to show you his certificate.

Are you not wondering why PDP and the Attorney general of the federation haven`t taken the case to court since last year that this issue began? It is because they know that they will lose the case if they do.

The constitution is very clear on the issue. He can even present his say he schooled up to primary six and he`ll still contest the election.

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Dlionsheart: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
kokoA:
are trying to say he isn't educated up to elementary school but he was able to attend and pass high level military training courses, some of them equivalent to an MSc. in conventional schools? Isn't that enough evidence that he's educated up to the level the constitution states? Only a jobless lawyer will take up a case like this.

But did he attached it to the form as required by electoral guidelines before swearing affidavit in court that his claims are genuine??

NA WA OOH!
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by InestamablJewel: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
is it me or my eyes why is osinbade (grin) sorry osinbanjo sitting like a frustrated man? them force am?
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by eaglechild: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Words are not equivalent to certificate.

Buhari search harder for your certificate..

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by frankyychiji(f): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Eziachi:
WASC and WAEC are similar but they are two different exam bodies from different generation. Some even foolishly don't know that, there was a time they they don't have a body called JAMB.
Lolzzz....Methuselah!!! Your messiah is a perjurer. Whither integrity?
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by eaglechild: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
oche123:
i cant believe,what am see~in here,,pls nigeria youth calm down n think 4 once,,,if pdp are really sure of their good works in nigeria than they relax,,and let d masses decide.not looking 4 a way to bring down their oppenent.,,,,for instance Gov of imo{rochas} Gov of Uyo{akpabio} and others,,,they dont need to campaign,their work have been campaigning for them,,,,so pdp should constentrate rather than causing pbm 4 themself.
We need to verify your certificate if you have any.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Bigchief46(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
I AM SO DISAPPOINTED that this is all GMB came up with. This controversy has raged for over a month now & a press conference was arranged to put it to bed once & for all. Yet all we are told is that GMB "assumed" that ALL his certificates are with the Military. But the REAL QUESTION is why does GMB not have the originals or any copy of his certificates? As far as we know, every other Military Officer, whether serving or retired including those who joined the Army at the same time as GMB submitted only copies & still have their originals. Only GMB has ALL his documents in the custody of the Military. In his affidavit submitted to INEC, he never bothered to state the circumstances that led to this anomaly; now again in his press conference after a month of agitation, he again does not think that Nigerians deserve to know; instead different people throw out all sorts of speculations as to why he does not have it. Buhari should show respect to Nigerians he wants to be his subjects by coming clean on this issue once & for all; buying time and hoping it will go away will not work. First he assumed that his Certificates were with the Army until they came out to say his assumption was wrong as they do not have it; at today's press conference, he is again assuming the documents are with his old school; we will have to wait for their response to this latest ASSUMPTION.

7 Likes

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by 100Cents: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
farobat:
Show us the certificate

It is no longer with Military board or US war college but his daura secondary school

This is the height of confusion

Buhari is a master in PASSING THE BUCK.

We have been having leaders who take responsibility for nothing, they keep blaming Satan, God, heaven ,hell, US war college, Military board, Daura secondary school.

His game is up. I was expecting to see the certificate. Buhari is telling another lie. As you see me so, it would be easier for me to present my certificate than to remember my WAEC serial number. Now he knows his WASC serial number, a man who doesn't know his 11 digit MTN phone number.

Anyway. Let him go and forge the certificate, we are waiting. I am sure the principal of Daura memorial school is under tension and bribery now. See FORMAT. Hahaha...

4 Likes

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by frankyychiji(f): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Demdem:

Shut ur putrid trap.
Less than three weeks ago, the military claimed to have copies of certificates of past leaders and suddenly yesterday the fool came out to state the exact opposite. Who is fooling who? Are u sure the military hasn't misplaced it or deliberately sabotaging it.
Let Buhari publish it and see the military disgraced.
The same military that told us they know where chibok girls are.
Goon, if any integrity is in question here, it's the military and not the General.
Hmmmm....DemDem the terror! You go fear fear nah! Na army you don face now Na only you waka come?? You cannot derail this thread, never!
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by KHAYGOLD(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
farobat:
Show us the certificate

Has your daft President shown his? His actions towards what concerns the masses even never proved that he went to school. Buari till 2019
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by tess1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dlionsheart:

SISI, DIS UR ANALYSIS GET K-LEG OOH.

So the results are not out from 1961 till 2015??
WAYOOOO!!!

Who said the result was not out till now? I don`t know why it is difficult for you to comprehend. If the result were not out, where then did they see the result he filled into the form?
I am only saying what must have brought about the Letter of Recommendation.
If you cannot comprehend what i wrote there, that`s your problem.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by talktofemi: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kx:

Even if GMB displayed the certificate, d doubting Tanoids would doubt same.

He even gave you much more than u ever asked for to facilitate your independent verification:
You ve bn given exam name, year of exam, people that he sat for the exam with. Exam number, why don't you verify from WAEC.

Meantime, is nt it high time we knew the class members of our Ph.d fellow?

Talking of classmates, Buhari himself said this morning that he graduated with General Yar Adua in 1961. But one question is begging: How is that possible when General Yar Adua entered the Nigerian Army in 1959?

2 Likes

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BABANGBALI: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
farobat:
General

Nigerians are not foolish

Bring out your certificate
did you read the story at all or you are just being blinded by the hatred you have for the man?
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by researchgenes(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
the question of leadership is not necessarily education or educational qualifications but the possession of the requisite knowledge n skill to properly manage and administer a system or group of people. Nevertheless, to aspire to such position of leadership, the prevailing law requires that a person must be educated to a certain level. And how do you prove that an individual has been educated to the required level? is it by word of mouth or various experiences gained from various leadership positions or from production of a document evidencing the qualification? I believe that the best evidence rule would and should apply, which is the production of a certified document which states that the individual has the requisite academic qualifications to aspire for the position which he soughs. In the instant case, the burden of proof lies squarely on GMB to establish his claim to have obtain the requisite educational qualifications. If he fails to do so, the position of the law is clear...which is that the opposition to go to court and contest his suitability to stand as a candidate for the presidential elections. all these smear campaigns and disrespectful comments wont help us grow as a nation or help us improve intellectually as intelligent beings.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by bullabong(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
farobat:
General

Nigerians are not foolish

Bring out your certificate
ur fada is a bufoon!
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by kokoA(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dlionsheart:

But did he attached it to the form as required by electoral guidelines before swearing affidavit in court that his claims are genuine??

NA WA OOH!
The law gives anybody room to swear an affidavit if you misplace an important document. GMB did that exactly and further referred anybody who's still in doubt to check with the military authorities (his former employers). The military never denied to have copies of his papers, every other certificate of his are intact apart from the WAEC.. The question we should be asking is what happened to the copy of GMB's waec cert in their file? If they claimed that it was never submitted by him, then how was he able to attend further trainings in and out of Nigeria sponsored by the military? Or is the military accepting that their officers were negligent to allow a young officer go for further trainings without the required qualifications?
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by lanriz: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
farobat:
Show us the certificate
Maybe you should provide your PO Box so that you can get a copy as soon as they make a copy available to him..cheesy
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by 100Cents: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
adaweezy:
I remember in JSS 2 I missed the promotion exams because I was on admission for two weeks while others were writing exams.
My friends were sad because they felt I was going to repeat the class since I didn't write the promotion exams to JSS 3 with them.
When school resumed for the new academic session, my class teacher promoted me to the next class. The Commandant summoned her to come and defend her action.
She simply told the Commandant that I had over 75% attendance and my continuous assessment in all subjects was above 90%. If not because I was sick and on admission at the Military Reference Hospital, I would have written the exams and pass. Base on these she has no choice but to promote me to the next class. Na so I take waka go JSS 3 without any evidence abi na certificate or result sef!
In my third term in SSS 1, your's truly was involved in an accident and I was in the hospital for over three months. I did not write the promotion exams to SSS 2. When school resumed for a new session, I just waka straight to SSS 2 and kontinu from there until I finally wrote WAYEC. At least I have two tishas who can tell the Prinspa that if not because of my accident, I would have actually pass the exams that was conducted. So there is no need to hold me back. Na so e just be.
I would have spent two extra years in secondary school due to unforeseen circumstances if my tishas had not given me a special waiver allowing me to proceed to the next class, when I was unable to write promotion exams in two different occasions.
Obviously there are students who wrote the exams and were asked to repeat the class because their body temperature was below optimal level. In fairness to them, I don't know why they failed but I have come to the realisation that exams is not a true test of knowledge. Most times I hardly have time for my books until few days to the exams and after that I try to detoxify my system and forget all the stuff I have imbibed into the medulla oblongata.
In this part of the world we believe so much in paper qualifications. The Prinspa abi na Headmaster of General Mohammadu Buhari stood surety for him and based on that, he was admitted into the Army, according to a statement credited to the Director of Defence Information (DDI) where he stated that the Military do not have Buhari's certificate, after the same military have previously attested to the fact that they have his papers. I don't know what to believe again gaskiya.
What are they looking for? Is it WAYEC?
Now based on the surety by Buhari's Prinspa, he was given an all clear nod to join the military. Did he excel in service? Yes of course. He did not only rose to the rank of a Major General, he held strategic positions and even became the Head of State.
So it is really foolhardy for anyone to question Buhari's academic credentials and eligibility for election when it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that he has more than the required qualification to run for office as President.
It is indeed a shame that the Military has allowed itself to be dragged into this needless controversy. All institutions in Nigeria has been debased and abuse under the regime of Goodluck Jonathan. The military has been struggling to redeem it's image over the protracted battle against insurgency which she has failed to bring to a logical conclusion. Allowing itself to be used by unscrupulous politicians to advance their selfish aims is another low point for the military.
I dismiss the statement credited to the DDI as partisan and call on the military high command to investigate him and mete out appropriate sanctions if he is found culpable. Our military must be insulated from abuse because we cannot afford to have "an Army of anything goes," as former Chief of Army Staff, General Salihu Ibrahim succinctly described the Army at his pulling out parade in 1994.
On a final note, even if Buhari submit Agege bread label as his certificate, we (Buharists) will vote for him!
Dazzol

BY:SONI AKOJI

Very sentimental write up.

Your class teachers passed you in their class subjects. Very Good !

Now, did you sit for WAEC or Not ? Can you tell your audience that you didn't sit for WAEC and now you have a WAEC certificate ? Impossible... I bet you, even the JSS WAEC, they call Junior WAEC, if you didn't sit for it, both your class teachers and principals put together cannot do anything about it.. It is either you sat for it or you didn't..

Buhari didn't sit for WAEC.

So your write up is Jaundiced..

Now, if you had gained admission in the University based on provisional admission or expected result and you cover it up till your final year, will the university graduate you without sighting your WAEC Certificate or Statement of Result ? NO

Please stop beating about the bush..

5 Likes

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Doyin2(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDP has failed woefully to taint the GMB's integrity.

I am pleased that the people's general is being put through various ''integrity tests'',prior to assumption of office as a democratically elected president.Now I trust him even more than before!

We are impatiently waiting for the next ''attack''

Febuhari 14 is the D-Day!
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Meritl: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Show us your certificate na.
Just show us!
Not this suspense you are putting putting yourself as if we are watching an action movie.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Johnnoo(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
charitybabe:
How are u so sure that its really a WAEC No. He still needs to go extra mile, we need the Certificate. As a Politician, He has all it takes to go to WAEC to proof this but he is not, so my dear park well cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Forwetinnah: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
gearcoin:

One word for u : PDP-satanoid

Haaahaaa!! The hyphen doesn't make those words one. PDP or TAN are acronyms on their own. Like Bubu, like supporter grin

It's not hard to fish out BH supporters..same DNA

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Tsanyawa: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
SAI BUHARI come FeBuhari
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
if Nigerian are still confused on whom to cast there vote for
base on PERFORMANCES N CETTIFICATES,
pls vote for me jayeola babatunde samuel as ur next
PRESIDENT under nigeria youth party...
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Forwetinnah: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Doyin2:

I am pleased that the people's general is being put through various ''integrity tests'',prior to assumption of office as a democratically elected president.Now I trust him even more than before!

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin...which people?? gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by charitybabe: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
SEE THIS OHH AND TELL ME IF HE TRULY WROTE WAEC

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by frankyychiji(f): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
dseries:
......Whr d certificate? Abi d certificate na audio.??
Classic grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by charitybabe: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
WHY U COME DEY LAUGH NAA

Johnnoo:

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by SonOfEl(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Doyin2:

stop deceiving yourself, your general is not a saint. He is corrupt. The more you make him immaculate, the more you expose yourselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover / Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.