Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (75271 Views)

WAEC Confirms Andy Uba Forged Secondary School Certificate - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BokoHaramm: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Eziachi:
WASC and WAEC are similar but they are two different exam bodies from different generation. Some even foolishly don't know that, there was a time they they don't have a body called JAMB.
I need you to enlighten me more about this misinformation you are trying to force down my throat.

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
"Corruption is fighting Buhari even before he wins the election

First, it was his age, then his health, then his daughter, then his school certificate. Maybe next will be his marriage certificate, birth certificate, indigene letter, National passport etc. They can throw the kitchen sink at him, but they can't fault his records and integrity. This makes me respect Buhari the more" ~ Barr. D.H. B.

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by amaraudo: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari should be tried and jailed. He is not ready to address the issue which is very important. He said that he is going to have a press conference and this is all buhari can say on something that is as scandalous as this. Its a pity, mr integrity can not even tell himself the truth, misleading those that follow him. It s unfortunate. Buhari should hide his face in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by AspDrone(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
farobat:
General

Nigerians are not foolish

Bring out your certificate
Some are actually.... They would believe him
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by lookmangiw(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Case closed.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by fashrola(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Eyepencil:
WHAT BUHARI JUST SHOWED US IS THE SCHOOL CENTER NUMBER WITHOUT SHOWING US HIS OWN CANDIDATE NUMBER. YOU CAN'T CHECK SOMEONE'S RESULT WITH CENTER NUMBER ALONE.

LOL DIS OLD MAN THINKS SAY WE BE FOOL grin grin THIEF
Asin eh lol
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by eugene77: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Story story ! , STORY!!!
He wants to tell us another story again......
He has been deceiving Nigerians since 1961......
U can only tell that to ur Almageri illiterates.....
Provide ur WAEC cert,,, Chai!! just simple WAEC !! grin grin grin
TUFIKWA!!!
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by ASL33: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
MKO4ever:
".........................I attended Provincial Secondary School, Katsina. I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar’adua, former chief of staff at the Supreme Headquarters, and Justice Umaru Abdullahi, a former President of the Court of Appeal. We sat for the University of Cambridge/WASC Examination together in 1961, the year we graduated. My examination number was 8280002, and I passed the examination in the Second Division."

Bikko, what else do you people want from this man? why don't we just focus on the real issues facing the country? Jonathan was first and still the only phd holder to rule this country and look at what mess he has made of the certificate. Now I can't even be proud of my phd certificate if people like Jonathan carry the same certificate around.
So if you are the HRM of first bank and some body come for employment with such a letter, you will employ him ba.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by BokoHaramm: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
hifaif:

Education is not necessarily and solely a degree acquisition stuff. You don't learn everything in school. I am sure GEJ didn't learn politics in college. Life experience (or real education) is key. So STFU!!!
Education and certificate is a pre reqisite to work in a corporate world.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
OLISA METHU AND CO CAN GO AND COLLECT THE CERTIFICATE AND AND TAKE IT TO IMF AND GET SOME DOLLARS FOR THEIR OGA CAMPAING.YEYE PEOPLE.PDP HAS FAILED AND OGA JONA HAS REAC HED HIS PEAK
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
shevalync:

Did you just call Rtd Justice Umaru Abdullahi Corrupt? I want a prove of how he dragged the judiciary into mud from what I know, he was the one who delivered the judgement between Atiku and PDP/FG/OBJ back then when the VP seat was declared vacant by the Obasanjo's govt. He said in his final judgement and I quote
"I agree that the VP must be loyal,but that loyalty is due to the federal republic of Nigeria and not to the president,I repeat not to the president or the PDP who is a stranger to the constitution of the federal republic"

he is one of the Abuja land grabbers, look for that list, it was published in 2009 or thereabout

he refused to retire because of such high profile cases were he gets good bribe .

just go to sahara reporters web page or Google and search with his full name .

he was also a childhood friend of the certificateless general

2 Likes

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Olaolufred(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]IF PDP AND ANY OF ITS GOONS ARE NOT SATISFIED,

SIMPLY GTC-aka go to court.[/size]
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari keeps giving them headache.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Habeyy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
taharqa:

When did exam No become the same thing as certificate No??
why bother ursef arguing with them....u know some of don't have o level certificate....smh for youths....they can't differentiate btw an exam no and certificate number
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Erhuvwu1: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Shehu Musa Yar' adua and GMB sat for WASC same year, meanwhile, Shehu enrolled into the Nigerian Army in 1959, 2 years before he sat for his WASC. This is scandalous to say the least. Imagine the result if we decide to investigate the likes of Abacha and Co. The North has been scamming the South since 1914.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by AspDrone(m): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
kokoA:
Even if he shows choco milo paper, I will still vote him come febuhari.
Verrrry BBBBBBAAAAAAADDDDDDD citizen you're..... God save us from evil
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by OLADD: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
doctokwus:
There!
Those of us who never doubted u never wished u to dignify the mischief makers with a rebuttal.But since u have sir,may God continue being with you because its obvious now that d PDP will go to any length to ensure u don't even make it to the ballot having seen defeat staring them in the face.
It goes to also show the level d country has sunk and how scared the locusts in power and those who benefit from their rape of Nigeria are scared of your coming.
Come rain,come shine,on May 29 by the grace of God, u would be sworn in as Nigeria's next President.

You are sick upstairs. Is this issue about PDP or our nationhood and taking past leaders for their words? A whole General of the respected Nigerian Army and former head of state said his certificates were with the Army and went to the extent of swearing an affidavit only to change gear by telling us it was an assumption and that we should await confirmation from his school and you said we should take it with a pinch of salt? For your information, Buhari has just done the following;
1. He lied by swearing under oath and that's perjury which obviously attracts prison sentence.
2. He has confirmed his untrustworthiness and unreliability.
3. No sane Nigerian will ever take him for his words again.
4. He has been fooling the nation by telling lies about his records in the previous times he vied for presidency.
5. This is a confirmation that the man is senile having forgotten what transpired in 1961 when he was been commissioned into the NA.
6. APC, in their usual stock in trade, equally lied that his certificates were carted away by security officials sequel to his detention for coup plot in 1985.
7. Nigeria cannot afford having GMB as her CIC in the next four years. It's a recipe for backwardness.

3 Likes

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by wirinet(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
I had assumed all along that all my records were in the custody of the Military Secretary of the Nigerian Army. Much to my surprise, we are now told that although a record of the result is available, there are no copies of the certificates in my personal file. This is why I formally requested my old school the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina [which is now known as Government College, Katsina] to make available the school’s copy of the result of the Cambridge/West African School Certificate. This will be made available to the press the moment this is available.

However, before we obtain that, let me say for the record that I attended Provincial Secondary School, Katsina. I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar’adua, former chief of staff at the Supreme Headquarters, and Justice Umaru Abdullahi, a former President of the Court of Appeal. We sat for the University of Cambridge/WASC Examination together in 1961, the year we graduated. My examination number was 8280002, and I passed the examination in the Second Division.

The bolded quote is an indictment of the Nigerian Army. How come they have copy of the letter from the principal (testimonial), but they do not have a copy of his WAEC certificate or any other certificate he obtained while on military courses around the world? Is the Army insinuating that Buhari did not submit his WAEC certificate before admission into the army or he submitted it and the army misplaced it. Either way the Army has a lot of explaining to do.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dude has sharperly gone to look for a "buhari mohamed' that sat for the WASC in 1960 or 1961, so as to use his cert.
That exam number must be investigated to the LETTER, and the details even to the colour of the pants of the candidates scutinized too.

buhari is not qualified to run for President of Nigeria

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by joe4christ(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
Buhari will lose this election. He will fail woefully. Mark my words.

I will mark your word, but if GMB goes ahead to win the Feb 14 election, that makes you an Eediot!
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by fallout87: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Habeyy:
why bother ursef arguing with them....u know some of don't have o level certificate....smh for youths....they can't differentiate btw an exam no and certificate number

That is another thing. Sitting for exam doesn't mean you passed and earned your certificate.

For instance you can't be a lawyer without passing 'Bar Exam', because you don't have a certificate and license. It is illegal to practice Law or be an attorney without passing the exam.

Just sitting for the 'Bar Exam' doesn't prove you have the intelligence to PASS it and gain your license and certificate.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by SonOfEl(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
fboycaestro:

and that's meant for you and your family...all ye jonathanarian...have lost it and ye all need to be examined be prepared to find another accusation when the certificate issue has been put to rest

we have only just started...
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by maxtamazin: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
dat9jaguy:

Year of exam:1961
Exam no.:8280002
Assignment:Keep yourself busy by going to confirm these details.

#febuhari.

To keep this topic interesting, pls PDP members or Jonathan supporters, the ball is in your court.....confirm the details. #independentnigerian

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by fxskye: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
halimaabi:
Buhari disregards our educational system any student that votes for him need to be checked if he can lie under oath about his certificate then this man is heartless and clueless i conclude that buhari shares same ideology with boko haram , remember you can't fight evil with evil if you don't like GEJ then vote KOWA A WOMAN AND A PROFESSOR THAT'S THE KIND OF CHANGE NIGERIANS DESERVE NOT A BACKWARD CHANGE,NOT ANY ARRANGED CHANGE WE CANT BE DECIEVED ANYMORE LET'S SHOW THE POLITICIANS THAT WE HAVE BRAINS ,VOTE PROFESSOR Mrs OLUREMI SONAIYA

No sense in ur comment. You are a disgrace to our educational system.
He has never denied not having WASC as today. In d said oat, that's same WASC is what he took d oat for.

He provided his school name, candidate name, exam no and the year of d examination.
Now, all u need to do, if indeed u r not a disgrace to our educational system, is to go to WAEC and verify Buhari's claim independently.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by krystal101(f): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Big shame ooooo

ROSYL:
Exam he wrote in 1953? Where do you expect him to fish out the result from. My cousin can't even find her own result, which exam she wrote as recently as 2002.

For the record, I support neither Buhari nor Jonathan cos none of them is fit for that position#twocluelessheads.
Such a shame that in a country of over 150M people, these two are the best we can bring forward.
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Dlionsheart: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
9jatatafo:

My brother u said it all. Let's closed our eyes tight and see no evil. Let dem make fool of themselves. Imagine Buhari quote his exam number and year, why he nor take am go WAEC office make dem print the certificate for am,? He come here dey wash for us.

That's not even the issue.

d mata be say him swear 4 cut say him papas dey wit d army.

d koko now be weda d cut go 4giv ham because him name na buhari

if u no dey sure 4 somtin, why u dey swear say dat tin na true
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by fboycaestro(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
SonOfEl:

we have only just started...

ode like you...who get ya time. It shows what kinda person you're
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Eyepencil: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
FOR BUHARI TO SHOW HIM CERTIFICATE DEY LIKE VISION 2020 FOR MY EYE I SWEAR. grin grin
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by eddydey(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
kokoA:
Even if he shows choco milo paper, I will still vote him come febuhari.

don't u knw if he wins, somebody will go to court and use it as case to kick him out of office? let him produce his certificate, that's what the constitution says !
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Habibuisah1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Premium times has obtained copies of the records showing the military duly noted that incoming president obtained the requisite WASC...........................................http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwp.me%2Fp2LdGt-JCg&h=5AQFuWvL_&enc=AZOXcqzoljtCvIjW2E6j9NXWjffM8F19xqX1JYjLTsuAsww27IGVHLj6FzUkJiANYmLuJUGZvP2pAPQT20t2XKLbrTGIJ9na_X8dywAEfi53Qy2R5Uagu4DkD4yiwQlywTCChvSXaFc0NSa5m6vC2MwR&s=1
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by Forwetinnah: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Make Devil help am make him Dagbo that certificate. I know their snitches already found some underground Dagbo overseas and in WAEC
Re: Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue by bigazu(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
taharqa:

Everything you just wrote here is based on one 'fact': He said.

And we are to believe him, right? This is the same person who sit (actually SWORN in an affidavit b4 a competent court that his certificates were with the Military board). Haven't been caught in that 'lie' after the military denied any possession of said certificates, he just retracted on that claim now in this press conference by saying he had 'presumed' they were with the military.

That is the same person you expect us to just believe his words just cos he said so, right??

But we are not all DUMB followers of this man na

Buhari should go to jail for lieing under oath. If he can remember his exam no, how come he can't remember what he scored in d subjects he sat for? The mallam is just buying time for Tinubu to arrange a certificate frm oluwole for him. I can see Tinubu asking pa bisi akande or obj to bring a copy of their certificate so it can be cloned to fit wat obtained at that time.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover / Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.