Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria (26983 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn / See Buhari's Plan For Electricity In Nigeria / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
how many have been kicked our, cos Nigerians only complain about their leaders, calling them namee.The electorate don't stand up to kick out those who have failed to fulfil their promises. They allow them to rule for as long as they want until another general election. Do u call the kicking out?. They always play saviour before election and turn to demons after elections. I think all these ppl telling us the wonders they will perform when they win election, if they r good nigerians should help the leaders with those ideas, they must not be governors or presidents to help us out.

The problem is from us then.
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Justfollowit:

It does work in some but not all cases.

You should know that Negotiation is but one of the civilisation tools employed to deal with insurgencies. and civilisation requires us to treat our perpetrators better than they treated us, on that basis do we have most International organisations on Human Rights opposing the death penalty and life imprisonment even to the most evils of our society.

Show me one case in which negotiations with terrorists has worked. the famouse Iran-Contra deal which the US negotiated to swap hostages for arms and ammunitions..how did that turn out
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by anneedu: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
After saying all that none will be achieved, Chad and Nigeria are not in cordial relationship but we will see how u will achieve it that's if the office of presidency will reach you undecided
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by ignatusamson: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Plssss buhari should let's us be...we don't need such men to come 4 presidency again...we need progress...equal right and justice
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by ignatusamson: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
GMB is not what we need now because a soldier is always a soldier....autocracy ie no feedom of speech....we don't need it plssss buhari go
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
I am surprised that people are praising this so called plan. there is nothing there that is different from what is on going. he has no plan that is different.

Love is actually blind.... undecided

1 Like

Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by sunmarouk(m): 3:29am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=JackBaueress1 post=29992883]If Jonathan had the same idea on how Buhari intends to eliminate boko haram,then Nigeria wouldn't be in this mess.
we should not be advertising our
credibility through write up and let us not be postings things that we are not sure of, because plans can fell. so even if you are paid to do so but post things that we make meaning to the public.
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by ignatusamson: 6:52am On Jan 23, 2015
That's exactLy what's I am saying.....if only that jonathan can bring out an idea on how to tackle boko haram we the citizen's of this country will be happy...but my question is this...who are the boko haram's?
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by ignatusamson: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2015
I strongly believe that giving GEJ a chance will be the best for this country because he has been in it...but if GMB steps in as the president of this country he will still find it difficult to place things in order...please we need change in this country and GEJ has a better chance of a (BETTER NIGERIA).....including freedom of speech,right of a citizen both home and abroad...check the pass yrs which president suffered the type of intimidation and stress that man went through..bokoharam they say" we all know the people involved in that act "no pretends"..God bless Nigeria
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by ignatusamson: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2015
ignatusamson:
I strongly believe that giving GEJ a chance will be the best for this country because he has been in it...but if GMB steps in as the president of this country he will still find it difficult to place things in order...please we need change in this country and GEJ has a better chance of a (BETTER NIGERIA).....including freedom of speech,right of a citizen both home and abroad...check the pass yrs which president suffered the type of intimidation and stress that man went through..bokoharam they say" we all know the people involved in that act "no pretends"..God bless Nigeria
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by blasterman(m): 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
holatin:
They go into schools and slaughter children
both Christian and Muslim children. They go to mosques
and explode devices, they also go to the churches and
motor parks. So really, it is very easy to disabuse the
minds of Nigerians on the wrong notion that Boko Haram
is a religious enterprise. They are just simply terrorists.
Having reduced them to that, then you can earn the
support of the immediate communities for you to flush
the insurgents out of the society

I wish all nairalander can read and understand this.

buhari for president

You have to back trace the root cause and where is the origin of that ideology and message that is propelling them
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by blasterman(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari has never run or worked in any business. All his income has either come from begging begging for power and not by applying his brain.

How will he apply his brain to run the biggest economy in Nigeria.

And this is the man nigerians want to entrust their country with.

All he has is his hunger for power and ambition to be head man inspite of the fact that he does not deserve to be nothing but a retired solider.

i reject this man as a representation of my country. He can represent himself and his family.
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 12:14am On Jan 24, 2015
If buhari is the change, how can he fail election 3 times and 2015 the 4th time means nigerians dont like the old man. Over recycling means refuse bin storage
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by eedrees(m): 12:21am On Jan 24, 2015
How will this old man secure Nigeria?

How can he convince me that he don't know about this boko haram shit
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by eedrees(m): 12:23am On Jan 24, 2015
And why don't you buhari supporters vote for him in 2011?
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by Ezemust: 12:38am On Jan 24, 2015
olapluto:

On paper. Just like our economy is booming on paper too.
and buhari said d same shiit on paper.bigot
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by sambisa5: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
kingthreat:

What I am not sure is if you will get to this time next month before you sleep in death. Stop talking like you're God.

how can you be sure when u don't know if you will live to see the election,,,,go and write it down.......if buhari hands is in BH,,,,he won't stay long on the throne even if he wins,,,,,,except he doesn't..........

The jugdment of God on this nation will speak this time,,,,,,see, Nigeria is just undergoing a period of transformation this time.....
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
sambisa5:

how can you be sure when u don't know if you will live to see the election,,,,go and write it down.......if buhari hands is in BH,,,,he won't stay long on the throne even if he wins,,,,,,except he doesn't..........

The jugdment of God on this nation will speak this time,,,,,,see, Nigeria is just undergoing a period of transformation this time.....

Proof his hands is in Boko haram. I believe you are enlightened better than base your facts on mere assumptions. Wasn't he almost assassinated in a bomb blast last year?
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by agabaI23(m): 12:08am On Feb 01, 2015
Buhari said he will consult with serving and retired Generals who have been holding the country to ransome to decide how to tackle bokoharam. This means he has no plans yet. Who wrote this one? Seun where did you get this from?
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by just2endowed: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2015
But buhari says he negotiate with terrorist. Is that not sign of sympathetic
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by Seun(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
agabaI23:
Buhari said he will consult with serving and retired Generals who have been holding the country to ransome to decide how to tackle bokoharam. This means he has no plans yet. Who wrote this one? Seun where did you get this from?
His interview with Thisday newspapers.
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by ngoziiwenofu1: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
I don't want to be a slave yet. GMB shouldn't be voted in. which kind of secure? Secure my ass.
Please vote GEJ, for transformation and a better Nigeria.
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by firfinch(m): 7:35am On Feb 20, 2015
datguru:
Buhari has no plan, let's stop deceiving ourselves and allowing an illiterate deceive us .
His only plan is to call his boys ( boko haram) to order once he assumes office which will never come to pass. should buhari loose, the worst should be expected from boko boys

GEJ until someone comes with a better plan

Buhari does not have the capability to rule a democratic Nigeria. After all he led forceful regime when he was the head of state 1983-1985 committing various degrees of attrocities.
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by firfinch(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2015
kingthreat:

Proof his hands is in Boko haram. I believe you are enlightened better than base your facts on mere assumptions. Wasn't he almost assassinated in a bomb blast last year?
A Yoruba adage goes thus, Fire does not respect d setter. If you set fire it does not mean it can not consume you.
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2015
firfinch:
A Yoruba adage goes thus, Fire does not respect d setter. If you set fire it does not mean it can not consume you.

Stop blabbing nonsense like a homosexual dullard.
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by firfinch(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
kingthreat:

Stop blabbing nonsense like a homosexual dullard.
Hear yourself out,does Buhari have any plan for Nigeria? The fact is, he doesnt have any! If he does, he would not be running away from debates. #ithumbGEJ
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
firfinch:

Hear yourself out,does Buhari have any plan for Nigeria? The fact is, he doesnt have any! If he does, he would not be running away from debates. #ithumbGEJ
Nonesense. So in your opinion, only GEJ has a plan for Nigeria. Don't worry, thumb for him. You and your family will keep living in a corrupt country where only the elite live lavisciously with the wealth of the country. While the poor and middle-class face the brunt of the society.
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by firfinch(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
kingthreat:

Nonesense. So in your opinion, only GEJ has a plan for Nigeria. Don't worry, thumb for him. You and your family will keep living in a corrupt country where only the elite live lavisciously with the wealth of the country. While the poor and middle-class face the brunt of the society.
Did you know that GMB did not care about the poor or middle-class? Buhari instituted austerity measures, during his regime, that caused severe hardship to the average Nigerians. During Genral Buhari's regime, Nigerians suffered the worst oppression in their history of being an independent republic. Have you forgotten so soon? What you don't know is GEJ is fighting corruption quietly from the source. For example, by registering over 12million farmers and contacting them directly for the collection of fertilizer and improved seedlings, the middle-men that aid corruption are eliminated. Thereby avoiding waste of resources to pursue, arrest and investigate middle-men for fertilizer corruption. Which one is better?
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
firfinch:

Did you know that GMB did not care about the poor or middle-class? Buhari instituted austerity measures, during his regime, that caused severe hardship to the average Nigerians. During Genral Buhari's regime, Nigerians suffered the worst oppression in their history of being an independent republic. Have you forgotten so soon? What you don't know is GEJ is fighting corruption quietly from the source. For example, by registering over 12million farmers and contacting them directly for the collection of fertilizer and improved seedlings, the middle-men that aid corruption are eliminated. Thereby avoiding waste of resources to pursue, arrest and investigate middle-men for fertilizer corruption. Which one is better?

Please don't quote me again. Your reasoning is too abysmal to reckon with.
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by firfinch(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2015
kingthreat:

Please don't quote me again. Your reasoning is too abysmal to reckon with.
Exactly, truth is bitter, but that is the fact. Buhari has no plan for Nigeria.
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2015
firfinch:
Exactly, truth is bitter, but that is the fact. Buhari has no plan for Nigeria.

Cos you're in Buhari's mind right? Just like I can say you're a paedophile cos I am in your mind too...lol. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Miyanti, Borno, Kill 4 (Graphic Pics) / #NigeriaDecides2019: Corper Sitting In The Booth Of A Car In Bauchi (Photo) / Court Stops Police From Arresting Gbagi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.