Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria (26988 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn / See Buhari's Plan For Electricity In Nigeria / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by firfinch(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2015
kingthreat:

Cos you're in Buhari's mind right? Just like I can say you're a paedophile cos I am in your mind too...lol. grin grin
I'm not in anyway a paedophile, you don't just open dictionary and pick out words you are not familiar with. Next time, seek external assistance. ithumbGEJ for #transformationcontinuity
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by firfinch(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
kingthreat:

I warned you. Dont quote me
Accept the fact, Buhari has no plan for Nigeria. We can not afford to be taken backward.
Re: General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria by simpleseyi: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
datguru:
Buhari has no plan, let's stop deceiving ourselves and allowing an illiterate deceive us .
His only plan is to call his boys ( boko haram) to order once he assumes office which will never come to pass. should buhari loose, the worst should be expected from boko boys

GEJ until someone comes with a better plan

Well, if Buhari's only plan is "to call his boys (boko haram) to order", I think that is okay by us. All we want is to stop the killing. Jonathan through is incompetent aides once had several meetings with a group of illiterate almajaris who pretended to be Boko Haram, these almajaris deceived Jonathan and his aides for several months promising nothing and achieving nothing.

Let me remind you that Buhari once crushed the Maitasines in 1985 who were like today's Boko Haram. Buhari also pushed the Chadian rebells far into Chad region when the Chadian rebells tried to invade Nigeria. Not like now where Cameroonian police and touts are invading Calarbar every day and Boko Haram has created their own country inside Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers: More Army Witnesses Insist No Election Took Place On April 11 / 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru / Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.