Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic (36635 Views)

Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) / Calabar Monorail Coaches Arrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Aldrickay: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lagos to Portharcourt.
Makurdi to Portharcourt
Enuga to Portharcourt.

Hmmmmm. Port harcourt, the heart of South South.(Niger delta)
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by wasuka14(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Some mumu hungry e-rat boys too dey celebrate purchasin of mere colonia train coaches. Pls try n visit dubai and see wot types of train dey r usin. 'Omo oju ori olari' Economy is sinkin, ppl r hungry n dyin, no light. Now my b3 is low. Is dis a country

#SAI Buhari #Febuhari
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by 100Cents: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pennywise:
It is only in Nigeria purchase of a train coach makes national headline. This is the level to which Jonathan has taken Nigeria. Pray, how much did this cost us?

If it doesn't make headline. Then these should make headline.

" Buhari daughter Zahra writes on instagram ". Gullible boot lickers like you will fill the thread with admiration for a photo shopped picture with layers of yellow paint mascara over her face. Not minding that her father has only N1m in his account but she is pursuing a degree worth N40m expenses in surrey university.

The rails that successive regimes of Buhari, IBB and Abacha destroyed is what you say isn't news worthy. Nah God go pay una..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by 100Cents: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
FKO81:

You guys are pathetic, when the best governor in your party Fashola commissioned street light the story made headline and you don't what Nigerians to know the transformation going on in rail sector, some of you are sadist that suppose to be in the village practicing witchcraft

Technical Knockout .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by hardestyoung(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Will they ask next why His Excellence, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR has a gap tooth and if it is fake? #ThisIsBuhari
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by 100Cents: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
jerseyboy:

No sir. This is the level Buhari, Obasanjo, Babangida and other past rulers have taken us. Nigeria did not build 1 additional kilometer of rail line since 1947. Under theses evil past leaders a generation of Nigerians came of age and never saw a moving train in their life. That is why this has become a BIG DEAL.

The last time I entered train was around 1990 as a little kid.

Obasanjo promised heaven and earth about the trains and I was rejoicing I will board a train again. For where ?

GEJ has his works speaking for him..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by chronique(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
You cracked me up with this but you have just spoken the truth. The kind of hatred exhibited by most of these APC folks,can only be exhibited by demonic souls;they just hate for no just cause.
FKO81:

You guys are pathetic, when the best governor in your party Fashola commissioned street light the story made headline and you don't what Nigerians to know the transformation going on in rail sector, some of you are sadist that suppose to be in the village practicing witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by mrborntodoit: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
dnawah:
i go trek go america grin
grin
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by mrborntodoit: 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
chronique:
You cracked me up with this but you have just spoken the truth. The kind of hatred exhibited by most of these APC folks,can only be exhibited by demonic souls;they just hate for no just cause.

Gbam
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by motherlode: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
sbaks:

Goodluck is a victor! He fought ebola to the extent a whole "America" sent their dtroops to LEARN from Nigeria on how Nigeria conquered it".
shocked and this illiterate says he is supporting GEJ when the fight against ebola was fought and won in Lagos state why didn't Fashola take it as an A.P.C achievement cuz i can see you are crediting it to GEJ who did nothing but ponder out of cluelessness!
We would defeat GEJ as ebola was defeated! #GEJout
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by motherlode: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
100Cents:

The last time I entered train was around 1990 as a little kid.

Obasanjo promised heaven and earth about the trains and I was rejoicing I will board a train again. For where ?

GEJ has his works speaking for him..
kai stop saying that! OBJ started it but GEJ completed it.
So OBJ should also be equally praised for reviving the railway.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
motherlode:

shocked and this illiterate says he is supporting GEJ when the fight against ebola was fought and won in Lagos state why didn't Fashola take it as an A.P.C achievement cuz i can see you are crediting it to GEJ who did nothing but ponder out of cluelessness!
We would defeat GEJ as ebola was defeated! #GEJout
Mtorrrrr. The "federal ministry of health" under PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKWE JONATHAN A.K.A BETTER PIKIN, fought and conquered ebola in enugu, port-harcourt and lagos! FACT!!
The economy under PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN AZIKWE A.K.A BETTER PIKIN is the LARGEST IN AFRICA. FACT.
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN AZIKWE A.K.A BETTER PIKIN constructed much more universities than any other president did in recent years (e.g federal universities of technology, etc. Like federal university in katsina! Kano and So much more) abi? FACT!
Good luck all the way.
He has fought and won many battles, he is fighting and will win the battle of boko haram as well.
GEJ 2019. GEJ ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by barrydumi: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ IS STILL THE BEST PRESIDENT BY FAR
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by BotherMleeper(m): 12:23am On Jan 22, 2015
vanunu:

Is only u that has not heard that general electric is now in calabar to start manufacturing trains for africa.

General Electric is not an indigenous company. There's a difference between we designing and manufacturing, and someone else doing it on our turf.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Ibime(m): 12:27am On Jan 22, 2015
This na PDP propaganda abi wetin?

Five 68-seater coaches is one train!!!

Instead of the mugus to tell us they bought one train, they pay journalists to window dress rubbish for us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by irokop(m): 12:52am On Jan 22, 2015
These Nigerians writing cock poor here against the the best government Nigeria has ever had, is only that you are blind and lack common sense or you are an enemy of good governance.

These are what GEJ has done for this country and is going to do more if given the chance and these are the reason why enemies of Nigeria don't want him to continue.

Nigerians yened for freedom of information and speech bill for donky years, which was granted and signed by this GEJ, we asked for good road we are having it, national conference we had it which more of it is yet to be implimented cos of enemies of Nigeria progress, our votes are counting incumbent govnors are loosing elections today.

We asked for local government autonomy it's here today, ajakuta is going to start work soon, those states without federal universities has it today, almajaris are in good schools today, our airports are good today, southeast second niger bridge is ongoing, an Igbo man can be promoted to the rank of general today and even head the army as chief of army staff which has never happened since after the Biafra Nigeria civil war. Wait I'm coming to give you more reason why GEJ is the best for now.

Our economy is better farmers are rejoicing, cars are being manufacture or assembled in Nigeria today Which employs Nigerians, chai I can not name them all the list is endless. If meant well for Nigeria pls vote for GEJ he is doing very very well, if you allow this power mongers to grab power that is the end of Nigeria transformation and it will be very detrimental to Nigeria at large, May God bless us.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 22, 2015
I still believe it in GMB but it was during GEJ I follow see train they move. Its obvious and the history is written but that doesnt change the fact that my yardstick for the dividends of democracy is yet to be met. I believe if GMB is given 4 four years nigerians will celebrate more than a moving train and 10naira change.
GODBLESS NIGERIA
A date as been fixed for the election it will come and go, vote and join your family in a dinner to remember for the next 4 years or join hoodlums a lose a part of your body that you will never get back for the rest of your life.
THATS MY OF TELLING YOU THE RESULT OF A VIOLENT ELECTION.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Rossikk(m): 1:47am On Jan 22, 2015
ibibwala:
Outdated ish. But they tried. still smell change for better tho. #NoHating #OneNigeria

P.S: we should stop giving much credit to basic infrastructures. A railway system is nothing extraordinary.

Excuse me, but in case you haven't noticed, Nigeria is a DEVELOPING COUNTRY. We MUST give credit where development is occurring.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Rossikk(m): 1:51am On Jan 22, 2015
chidyhels:
This railway thing appears to be the only visible achievement of GEJ

Thank God for election

He has fixed and built MANY federal roads. You need to get out a bit more.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Rossikk(m): 1:55am On Jan 22, 2015
mickyeddi:

You know countries like the UAE and Qatar was mostly an arid desert land at the time Nigeria got its independence. Compare both countries now before you rant on about running before walking. Nigeria is over half a century old and it's still crawling.

UAE and Qatar each have oil reserves TEN TIMES that of Nigeria, with each exporting FAR more oil and gas than us per annum (at least 6 times more), with populations of just 9 million and 2 million respectively. It is no surprise that they have more than enough cash to build gleaming, futuristic cities. It is YOU that should use your brain, and stop stup.idly comparing Nigeria with those places.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Rossikk:

He has fixed and built MANY federal roads. You need to get out a bit more.
Am in the southeast
I never saw any construction going on in south east Fed roads
I only saw sign boards of SureP on bad roads

Or is south East not part of Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Rossikk(m): 1:58am On Jan 22, 2015
chidyhels:

Am in the southeast
I never saw any construction going on in south east Fed roads
I only saw sign boards of SureP on bad roads

Or is south East not part of Nigeria?

Is the southeast your boy squarters or backyard? Do you know how large the south east is? Where and where have you been in the south east?
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 22, 2015
Rossikk:

Is the southeast your boy squarters or backyard? Do you know how large the south east is? Where and where have you been in the south east?
Tell me the one he has constructed
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by persius555(m): 3:58am On Jan 22, 2015
Good development. Show me where on the ballot paper, it is written:VOTE GEJ/PDP OUT and i would gladly thumb my finger.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by sleekman(m): 5:31am On Jan 22, 2015
PUSH1:
President. Goodluck ebele Jonathan is a THIEF. Let him tell us how much he stole from the treasury.
Your father is a THIEF. Let him tell us how much he stole from his Akparakpo!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 22, 2015
Wetin my father do you biko.

sleekman:
Your father is a THIEF. Let him tell us how much he stole from his Akparakpo!
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by 100Cents: 7:04am On Jan 22, 2015
motherlode:

You are a very big liar...I lived in Enugu, along or close to the rails during OBJ tenure..

I am not even lied to about things I did not see not to say visible things. Package another lie.

Yes, have you seen Buhari certificate ? Hehehe. Anti kworupshun
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Rossikk:

Excuse me, but in case you haven't noticed, Nigeria is a DEVELOPING COUNTRY. We MUST give credit where development is occurring.

I am not discrediting the effort been made.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by seangy4konji: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2015
They always do Abracadabra when it's election time. Let election finish now. One finger won't enter their anus again.
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by kraba: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2015
Its always very annoying when you people insist on forcing all the failures created by our useless past leaders on GEJ, while at the same time trying to share all the glory of his successes with them. Pls can you show us any where in Nigeria, whether on land or in the water where OBJ built any railway except on the pages of Newspaper. This is man that didn't even build roads.

motherlode:

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by careidon: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
he fought Ebola - where, how, when?
what did he personally do to fight Ebola?
what compensation/restitution has been done to families of brave medical personnels involved?

it's giving recognition & honors only to corrupt sycophants that makes people like the brave doctor fewer by the day in Nigeria.

sbaks:

Correct person!

Goodluck is a victor! He fought ebola to the extent a whole "America" sent their dtroops to LEARN from Nigeria on how Nigeria conquered it. It couldn't have happened in 1983 as the whole Nigeria would have been WIPED OUT! Should we blame him sef? "Common WAEC him no get"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by skyra: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
KenSaroWiwa:
Jonathan has failed..
amadioha and sango fire u, nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / Why Lagos Commercial Drivers Are On Strike / Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.