Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (100202 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
ogahug:
I smell rat here. I have a question. Was there any Katsina state in 1961? Was the affixed picture taken 54yrs ago or last year? Just asking
Buhari's alma mater is presently under the jurisdiction of Katsina state; therefore it would be appropriate to affix "Katsina state ministry of education" on the letter head.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by joeyekembele: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Singing...

SaTAN you are a liar
You can never win
You have never won
You are defeated.... X3

The PDP failed Nigerians for 15 years, Jonathan failed Nigerians for 5years. They have Nothing to campaign with, they resorted to propaganda. They called us illiterates supporters, they subjected the General to ridicule, but where are they now? God has vindicated us. We will continue to clamour for #Change until the General has been Inaugurated as President and Commander-in-Chief.

Sai buhari

When would Nigerians stand for the truth and defend it against all odds? Looking at the result and the subjects carefully, a sound and educated someone would realise it is a forged result. For crying out loud, when did HAUSA language become a subject in the Nigeria curriculum? Yoruba language was the first indigenous language to become a subject in the Nigeria curriculum and that was 1974. Make a research to find out what I am saying hear.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by joykunlimited(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
If some nigerians could go as far as frustrating a 72yrs old man all in d name of politics....naija d truth we re searching is within our reach,but who will proclaim it we dnt know...old weldone u ve really amazed us that u re trustworthy indeed

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by olas24u(f): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
April4th:
Nigeria has been importing petroleum products for a very long time,previous governments has not done anything to stop this act by refurbishing and building newer refineries. What makes you think all that will change if or when Buhari takes over? I agree we do not need mathematicians to solve our socio-economic problems,but i don't think Buhari is the change Nigeria needs. I'm not supporting any political party,but i think GEJ and BUHARI associate themselves with known thieves and criminals. Where is the change then?

There is nothing you can do with the current template in which Nigeria currently runs,But Nigeria is the only OPEC member that imports oil,No shipping lines and cannot refine the oil,so something is wrong which the people there cannot also control.so you need a fearless person,discipline person incorruptible person,experience leader,patriotic leader.GMB and he his old and does not have anything to lose.He can fight th economic saboteurs who have deprived us of electricity, refineries ,airlines,shipping lines ,factories and other bad government policies that as encouraged dumping in Nigeria. Have you heard of Chinese investors competing with local business women in the market place.Nobody is protecting this women from the competition.They are meant to produce and not retail.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Uncletony:

insult!..the illiterate methods of justifying his ignorance!!..if u are sure of what u are saying , no need 4 insult. But am sorry , i wont stop telling u to tell ur illiterate mallam to submit his cert. To inec

For daring to call me an alliterate i will show you how intelligent people like me actually insult people. i actually came down to your level now allow me to upgrade.

"Uncletony is a cruelly minuscule subhuman and a ludicrous chromosome deficient display of indecency."

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Uncletony(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Typical

All these niger rep. Robot parading themselves as nigerians, insulting & causing mayhems in our land , ur days are numbered!
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Uncletony:

All these niger rep. Robot parading themselves as nigerians, insulting & causing mayhems in our land , ur days are numbered!

"Uncletony is a conspicuously maladjusted peon and a wearisome toe-sucking cesspool of putrid effluvium."

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ediral(f): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Who said the matter has been put to bed? Lol

You don't anything about the law..

He lied under a oath..

So he could get his result released under 24-hrs.. Why did he have to swear an affidavit if he can do so..

GMB is the face of Corruption and it's a shame! cheesy
he lied under a oath lol,and you are questioning buhari,see ur english.............

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
"uncletony is a conspicuously maladjusted half-wit and a repugnant dandruff-eating conglomerate of intellectual constipation."
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
"uncletony is a woefully dissolute rogue and a vacuous foul-smelling obfuscation of all that is good."
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
"uncletony is an irredeemably pedestrian delinquent and a loathsome nostril-offending tainted spawn of a syphilitic swamp rat."
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by April4th(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
olas24u:

There is nothing you can do with the current template in which Nigeria currently runs,But Nigeria is the only OPEC member that imports oil,No shipping lines and cannot refine the oil,so something is wrong which the people there cannot also control.so you need a fearless person,discipline person incorruptible person,experience leader,patriotic leader.GMB and he his old and does not have anything to lose.He can fight th economic saboteurs who have deprived us of electricity, refineries ,airlines,shipping lines ,factories and other bad government policies that as encouraged dumping in Nigeria. Have you heard of Chinese investors competing with local business women in the market place.Nobody is protecting this women from the competition.They are meant to produce and not retail.

If he had declared his presidential ambitions under another political party,apart from the ruling pdp and apc i would have voted for him. Not when he's in apc,surrounded by the likes of Tinubu and Amaechi. Although he may have good intentions for the nation,the cabal in apc will never allow him to work properly without sabotaging his efforts.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
"uncletony is a shockingly petty varmint and a belligerent Internet-addicted wretched horror to all who encounter you."
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
"uncletony is an egregiously licentious fiend and a gluttonous dandruff-eating nauseating assault on the senses."
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
"uncletony is a deucedly insufferable reprobate and a putrid enema-addicted dreg of the Internet."
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
"uncletony is an unutterably revolting barbarian and a miserable small-minded malodorous marinade of sweat and fear."
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
"uncletony is a dreadfully foul lackey and a infamous dull-witted mean-spirited poltroon."
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
I can go on all Night and all day. Do not push me. My advice to you is to zip it. One word from you and i will be on you like white on rice
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by porka: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Muhammadu in his own handwriting.

Mohamed in a dagbo certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
cococandy:
no I'm doubting premium times and the so called principal
Then contact Cambridge university urself haba

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by joeyekembele: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
alaoeri:
HBP for TANoids cheesy waiting for another propaganda afterall this one has failed.
Shame on PDP
Shame on Fayose
Shame on FFK
Shame on Reno
Shame on Metuh & other TANoids
SAI BUHARI 2015 DONE DEAL.

When would Nigerians stand for the truth and defend it against all odds? Looking at the result and the subjects carefully, a sound and educated someone would realise it is a forged result. For crying out loud, when did HAUSA language become a subject in the Nigeria curriculum? Yoruba language was the first indigenous language to become a subject in the Nigeria curriculum and that was 1974. Make a research to find out what I am saying hear.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by joeyekembele: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
ediral:
he lied under a oath lol,and you are questioning buhari,see ur english.............

When would Nigerians stand for the truth and defend it against all odds? Looking at the result and the subjects carefully, a sound and educated someone would realise it is a forged result. For crying out loud, when did HAUSA language become a subject in the Nigeria curriculum? Yoruba language was the first indigenous language to become a subject in the Nigeria curriculum and that was 1974. Make a research to find out what I am saying here.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ikenna27(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Oga ikenna or ikenne in 1961 we had what is known as standard 6 and yes that is when cambridge exams are sat for. Once again if they had a picture of Buhari as a standard 6 pupil i am sure they would have attached that to the document but since they didnt a recent one would have to do. Ikenna I appeal to you to ensure you pass out in flying colours from your Uni because i am so sure you are even yet to graduate that is assuming you have gotten an admission yet

See who is talking...I think buhari should rule your entire community and your father not me..Am more educated than your presidential candidate.
A man without a certificate can not , I repeat can not rule me...Am more than that..go get a life with your fraud candidate..

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by olas24u(f): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
April4th:

If he had declared his presidential ambitions under another political party,apart from the ruling pdp and apc i would have voted for him. Not when he's in apc,surrounded by the likes of Tinubu and Amaechi. Although he may have good intentions for the nation,the cabal in apc will never allow him to work properly without sabotaging his efforts.

You dont need to think that way because you are not an insider ,information that you have sharpens your ideas and the way you will react to it. Tinubu was a freedom fighter and fought for the oppressed in the past ,so what changed?ask yourself The systems changes behavior.To be a leader in Nigeria you need money to control people and only few people can earn respect without money in the present day Nigeria .Its an extreme capitalist society in which the winner takes it all and you need about 10billion this was 1993 figures now to run a successful presidential campaign.You need money, to get money you have to create it and tinubu created it by increasing IGR in Lagos and he built the opposition through consultations and partnership, unity with other ethnic nationalities.So for the first in 16 years we have a strong opposition,money for money, thuggery for thuggery,propaganda for propaganda for propaganda ,it is 50/50.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
ikenna27:

See who is talking...I think buhari should rule your entire community and your father not me..Am more educated than your presidential candidate.
A man without a certificate can not , I repeat can not rule me...Am more than that..go get a life with your fraud candidate..

It is written and pronounced as I AM or I'M and not AM mr educated and FYI my father did tell me over the phone yesterday that he will vote Buhari from Abia state where he is as a son of the soil and what does that make me? It makes me an Abia born ibo man to the core. Drop dead if you like but yes He Buhari will rule not just my community but the community known as Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ikenna27(m): 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
naijadeyhia:

It is written and pronounced as I AM or I'M and not AM mr educated and FYI my father did tell me over the phone yesterday that he will vote Buhari from Abia state where he is as a son of the soil and what does that make me? It makes me an Abia born ibo man to the core. Drop dead if you like but yes He Buhari will rule not just my community but the community known as Nigeria

Can you imagine the mumu teaching me English...hahahahah..This guy doesn't know what Am stands for...You have disgraced your self like your Oga Buhari before the whole Nairalanders...Shameeeeeeeee.Since you don't know, let me teach you so you can teach Buhari as well.Check your dictionary..Am means , first person singular simple present indicative form of be...Am still more than you and your candidate put together.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
I'm glad to see you've risen above daftness and entered straight into rudeness and arrogance.
Did I call Buhari illiterate? Is it possible you're just transferring the anger you reserved for someone else to me?
Please chill, you've made your decision to vote for the man, obviously nothing can sway your choice. You implied my question was a "daft one", how would you rate your response?
Namzy:

People can be very daft. And you call buhari an illiterate. The statement was issued this year if any student graduate from said school they will use the same statement of result for the student. That's y it bears both waec and neco. They even photocopied the broad sheet to let you know where they copied the information used to fill the statement of result or were you thinking it was this statement that was issued in 1961? Use your brain na

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ogene007: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
symbianDON:

I daresay your post is absolutely disgusting to put it mildly. someone who rose to become a general in the army and is widely traveled is now mediocre?? please state the dictionary definition of mediocre. and while you are at it, get it into your feeble mind that a PhD doesn't even potray how intelligent or smart an individual is!!! plus let help you before you even bother saying it, I am an APC anything.
Your type are the victims of a culture of mediocrity that has come to be accepted as a norm and way of life. Your political and economic "messiah' who has not achieved anything other than the coup he organized to overthrow and dismantle a democratically elected government, all in the pretext of coming to salvage the country from the then imminent economic disaster, left Nigeria far worse than he met it. He neither had any clue as to how to solve the myriad of economic problems on ground, nor laid out any visible blueprint towards a return to constitutional democracy. Rather, he came to foist on us a culture of utter disregard for the basic rights of citizens by the military, who under him had assumed the role of neo-colonialists. He set about canceling numerous projects that would have benefited the country, like the Lagos metro project, adopted a confrontational approach towards our economic partners, leading to our economic indices becoming far worse than what they where before he took over. Eventually, the euphoria that greeted the military take over was replaced by utter disdain by Nigerians, who were now under a far worse situation than obtained under the shagari regime. The military by their training, are not trained to run the government, and even after retirement, your economic 'messiah' cannot lay claim to anything he had done to improve himself or projects he had managed successfully. The scandal of the 25billion PTF funds do not attest to a man who has the requisite qualifications to manage resources prudently. The position of the President of Nigeria requires an intellectual with enough experience in managing resources, and not someone whose only credential is personal honesty. Personal honesty has never compensated for lack of astute managerial skills. Julius Nyerere of Tanzania is a good example of where personal honesty failed in transforming into the ability to manage human and material resources inorder to create value that would improve the lots of the people. We all know that thiefnnubu's has propped up a weak APC candidate, which would afford him the opportunity to rule Nigeria from Burdilon. We do not want a repeat of the Yaradua experience where all manners of persons where running the government, rather than the late president. The Nigerian Presidency is not a political and economic 'adult daycare' where the president will have teachers around him to teach him how to run the country. It is not for mediocres, it is for tested and trusted hands, and GEJ is the square peg in a square hole. The disgruntled, political elements who are sabotaging his government have not succeeded in rubishing his achievements because posterity will judge us all. The unprecented strides in power supply, agriculture, rail transportation, education, etc are there fall all to see, except those of you who have been brainwashed by APC lies and propaganda. Nigeria will never go back to that era, when the celebration of mediocrity was the norm, this is the 21st century and we are better off under a GEJ presidency for the next four years.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by meshinoye(m): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Guys, the 1961 on the statement of result only represent the year he sat for the examination which is ok and he obtained the statement in 2015(which was derived from Cambridge/WAEC spreadsheet issued to the school). Also, you dont expect the school to print a fresh statement of result booklet just because of GMB, they have to use what is in stock which has a space for NECO.

The constitution didnot specified credit in mathematics, atleast he had a credit in english. With this type of result in those days, you are a guru!

Let INEC confirm the result from WAEC.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
ikenna27:

Can you imagine the mumu teaching me English...hahahahah..This guy doesn't know what Am stands for...You have disgraced your self like your Oga Buhari before the whole Nairalanders...Shameeeeeeeee.

On the contrary you just laughed yourself to ridicule. You use AM as a verb in question form e.g... AM I INCLUDED? or in a sentence such as I AM DOING IT and not AM DOING IT. You really should be ashamed of yourself. Your level of education is appalling. Its like when i hear folks say.....I HAVE TOLD HIM SEVERALLY INSTEAD OF SAYING I HAVE TOLD HIM SEVERAL TIMES. They do not know that severally means either individually or separately or singly or respectively. E be like say i go dey use vernacular dey yarn with you because i dey sure say na wetin you fit grab. okponu raised to power infinity.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Hussey12(f): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
ilugunboy:
So what is the next mudslinging that PDP will throw at the General?

Lemme guess....hummm..ok he is too tall to be President.. grin grin
Sai Buhari. Com 14th FEBuhari!

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
ikenna27:

Can you imagine the mumu teaching me English...hahahahah..This guy doesn't know what Am stands for...You have disgraced your self like your Oga Buhari before the whole Nairalanders...Shameeeeeeeee.Since you don't know, let me teach you so you can teach Buhari as well.Check your dictionary..Am means , first person singular simple present indicative form of be...Am still more than you and your candidate put together.

Ikenna do not let your warped idea of English jump out of your screen and smack you across the face for abusively using it. See person wey dey demand for Buhari Certificate. You sure say you pass common entrance?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply)

Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.