Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (100131 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by sonnie10: 12:44am On Jan 22, 2015
One oil-well is reserved for this principal once the deal clicks. Who said a teacher's reward is only in heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Chigold101(m): 12:52am On Jan 22, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Can you not see the stamp of the Present examination officer of the school and that the date on the stamp is for 2015? He put his number there and feel free to call the number if there is anything you do not understand

are you saying that just filled that form this year? what that means is that the form is forged because the school is supposed to produce their own copy of his result... how did the principle get the University of Cambridge form in 2015... many years after Nigeria moved on...
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by clemzo101(m): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2015
I will personally advise Buhari not to complicate matters for himself. He has so many followers already, he shld just come out clear on this issue and confess to Nigerians about this O' Level issue. I was particularly disappointed yesterday hearing him speak at d press conference.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Chigold101:

are you saying that just filled that form this year? what that means is that the form is forged because the school is supposed to produce their own copy of his result... how did the principle get the University of Cambridge form in 2015... many years after Nigeria moved on...

Do yourself a favour if you can...Kindly start from page 0 and read up.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by gabrol(m): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2015
To God be the glory. Another failled attempt. Waiting for another non isssue based campaign from the pit of hell of saTAN.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by dailydolla4u(m): 1:06am On Jan 22, 2015
sbaks:
grin gringrin if this is true, it shows he lacks calculation and creativity. Say NO! To cluelessness (olodoness) and illiteracy! He never liked school (boko haram) and he wants to rule over nigerians that love school? So typical of a Shariaist and a jihadist. Say NO to the JIHADIST. JESUS CHRIST MUST REIGN. You cannot force your religion on us. We are smarter now. This is not 1983 or better still 14 century BC A.D grin
What are the benefit of your so call christian president for the pass 14 years ? Has your so call PHD president fair any better in past 6 years ? Economicaly where are we ? As a phd & bsc president, where are we Educationaly ? As a C in C, can he account to 774 LGA's that he swon to protect in 2011? Only a mad man would do the same thing and expect deferent result. The only constant thing in life is change, and is a must, sooner or later. So wake up... My Friend. Do not think am from the north on! Am from South South, a PDP state of Akwa-Ibom. But am not satisfied with their performance, hence i need change.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Shirley07: 1:16am On Jan 22, 2015
Chigold101:

when was NECO introduced in Nigeria? http://www.neconigeria.org/corporate/about.html
how is the Buhari in the WAEC statement of result an old man?
When did Nigeria introduce Class six in our secondary schools?
I swear some nigerians are so stup!d.
Do you expect the recent format of statement of results to have similar format to the one used in 1961?
Now, let you and your fellow fo0ls know this, statement of results are paper issued by the school itself based on the original result from the exam body and in this Buhari's case, it was from the british exam body, not some silly bodies from an otueke village.
The statement of result in use today in every secondary schools is in ssce/waec/neco format, not cambridge/wasc format. That means, anyone who is to be granted one is given the same format irrespective of the year you graduated. It's only your certificate and result print out slip that has its format unchanged because it is issued directly by the exam body.
Illiterates like you don't know this yet you're calling another illiterate. You're such a dunce.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Shirley07: 1:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Chigold101:

You're so stupid. Infact, I can't quantify your level of stupidity, all I know is that it's at its peak.
If waec body made it a duty to grant registered schools original result slips of their students, you think a british body will become clueless as your otueke presido?
Let it be made known to you that all sec. schools has the original slip of their students' results irrespective of the year.
The cambridge result slip was issued 1961, only the statement of result was issued yesterday. Get a pair of glasses, dunce.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Remarkable: 1:51am On Jan 22, 2015
Don't they say that it is better to keep quiet and be assumed a f.ool than to talk the rubbish you just did and clear all doubt?

naijadeyhia:
Na wa o Ikenna27 so you registered in 2009 and since then you have only made 13 posts. Indeed there is a big vacuum where your brain used to be. 13 posts in 6years? Haaaaaa unbelievable. Are you still using dial-up when others are now on 4g. Chai chai chai diaris God o. Abi you dey send your posts to Nairaland via Nipost?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=joan1 post=30000910][/quote]

Nothing like Kastina State in 1961
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by blaqoracle: 3:06am On Jan 22, 2015
ndcide:
Oluwole made certificate. dont you see how long it took to spin this?

note the result is different from what the military stated.
you have not heard of the word " joker"

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Donlouise(m): 3:07am On Jan 22, 2015
D way dis election thing dey go dey fear me oooooooo!!!!!!, The both parties @ d fore front of this ish are not 2 b trusted. PeeDeePee and APeeCee bunch of confused people . Well as for me and my PVC come Febuary 14 Na to sitdown look sure pass. As these 2 thieving parties don show there dirty yansh 4 public finish, any1 wey enter i sure say d looting go countinue.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by mzlewis(f): 3:25am On Jan 22, 2015
StOla:

It is a statement of result from the school generated from the Cambridge result master list.

If a 1961 graduate request for one today, it should have today's letterhead, date and today's picture of applicant. Except for some reason the school still keeps a copy of their students passport photograph, if there was ever one tendered then in 1961.
. Ooohh tanks for d info
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by chiedu7: 3:48am On Jan 22, 2015
IF THIS DEY SINCE WHY DEM NO COMOT AM SINCE?

SHIT DEY SMELL
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Shirley07: 3:52am On Jan 22, 2015
chiedu7:
IF THIS DEY SINCE WHY DEM NO COMOT AM SINCE?

SHIT DEY SMELL
Because your otueke Jona dey ask for it?
Before now, his affidavit has always been enough for INEC.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 22, 2015
alaoeri:
HBP for TANoids cheesy waiting for another propaganda afterall this one has failed.
Shame on PDP
Shame on Fayose
Shame on FFK
Shame on Reno
Shame on Metuh & other TANoids
SAI BUHARI 2015 DONE DEAL.

[size=18pt]This is the height of FRAUD!!! When was KATSINA STATE created Buhari's result was issued about 26 years before Katsina State was created, yet it was issuing results before its existence. Even Premium Times is CLUELESS News medium

"In 1987, Katsina State was formed from part of Kaduna State"

Buhari has been perpetuating fraud since 1961[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by teufelein(f): 4:42am On Jan 22, 2015
[size=15pt]...And The Zoo Nigeria Goes To The Dogs.[/size]

Fellow Nigerians. Let us not be intimidated by the APC's massive evil, lying, forgery, corrupt Machinery. It is now clear as crystal that APC and their illiterate lying Presidential Candidate, Pa Buhari (BH) is corruption and forgery personified. They have now exposed themselves BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBTS by the fake Statement of Result they just released for Pa BH. My compatriots, when a group and their supporters say "Certificates are not important" while another group says "Western Education is Haram"; are they not of the same philosophy & persuasion? Let me harmonize the points I have highlighted in this discussion so far:

(1) The document purporting to emanate from the Katsina State Ministry of Education/Government Secondary School, Katsina is a complete forgery. It purports to be Pa BH's Statement of result but can never be so. Most of us on this forum all went to secondary School too, so take your minds back. After sitting for WAEC, that exams body sends the results of ALL the Students that sat for the exams from a school to that School. The School Authorities then prepare a Statement of Result for each Student in which the scores of each student is set out. This is done on the school's letter-headed paper, signed by the Principal or other appropriate officer and stamped. This is the first official document each student gets of their WAEC result because the WAEC Certificates take between 3-5 years after the exam before they are ready. It is this Statement of Result that most people use in gaining admission to University or employment or recruitment into the Military as the case may be and not even the Certificate which comes later. The point is that this Statement of Result has both an original and duplicates. The School keeps the duplicates while giving the Original to the Student. Today, I have both my WASC Statement of Result on my Secondary School letter-Headed paper and the WAEC issued WASC which I collected some years after I finished Secondary School.

THE POINT HERE is that Pa Buhari's old School should have photocopied and certified their office duplicate copy of the Statement of Result which they issued to him in 1961. It will be on the letter-head of the Provincial School as at that time, signed by the appropriate officers as at 1961 & with his passport photograph as at 1961. So when, Pa BH applied for a copy of his Statement of Result from his old School, they only needed to go through the files containing their office duplicate copies of Statement of Results year by year until they get to the file for 1961 where they will find a duplicate copy of Pa BH's Statement of Result issued in 1961, photocopy it, certify it and give it to him. The only place the date of 2015 will appear is on the certification stamp. This worthless document provided by Pa BH is a forgery. If he lost his original Statement of Result issued in 1961 having his passport photo as at then, did his School also loose their own copy that led them to purportedly prepare another document in 2015 instead of photocopying and certifying the Statement of Result they issued him in 1961?

(2) The current forged document being celebrated by Pa BH's supporters was purportedly based on a "Cambridge printout" of results for WASC of 1961. I have already pointed out in my earlier contributions that this is another shameless falsehood. Cambridge University had no links or role whatsoever in the conduct or certifying of WASC as at 1961. While it is true that Cambridge & London Universities started the organization & conduct of the WASC examinations, the Colonial Governments in Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone and Liberia established by Ordinances, the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) in 1952. From 1952 WAEC, an independent body totally took over the conduct and certification of WASC. So in 1961, it was WAEC and not Cambridge University that conducted the exams purportedly taken by Pa BH. It had absolutely nothing to do with Cambridge and so any so-called "Cambridge printout" is a total forgery.

(3) To make matters worse, the purported Cambridge printout from where the Katsina Ministry of Education/Secondary School obtained the data it published as the Statement of Results for Pa BH, contains the name of Shehu Musa Yar'Adua as a candidate for the WASC of 1961. Again this is complete and utter falsehood. Yar'Adua joined the Army in 1959 and by 1964 he had already graduated from Sandhurst in England. There was therefore no way he could have sat for the WASC with Pa BH in 1961 which is two years after he had already joined the Army. It is clear that Pa BH is not a man of honor; he built his entire career on falsehood and deceit. He is still thriving on deceiving Nigerians by pretending anti-corruption credentials while hobnobbing with some of the most corrupt & certificate forging Nigerians like Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, etc. Mentioning his name and anti-corruption in the same breath is a travesty. He swore to an affidavit on Oath that ALL his documents were with the Army.

When the Army burst that lie from the pit of hell, he recanted and said he swore to that oath on an "assumption". He then proceeded to assume that his school has them and promised to get it from them. But alas, the school does not have a copy of the exact Statement that was allegedly issued to him by them in 1961; instead, they quickly forged another mockery of a document in January 2015 purportedly based on data from a fictitious "Cambridge printout". In doing this, the school did not bother to tell us why they did not do the normal thing in these circumstances; which is photocopy and certify the exact document they issued in 1961. But wait: has Pa BH offered any explanation as to why HE ALONE of all the Military personnel, serving and retired, is the only one whose originals & all copies were allegedly given to the Military? Even if he gave his originals to the Military, he was so daft that he did not at least make and keep copies? All other officers including those recruited in 1961 all have their documents with them. Today, my child from Southern Nigeria will score 200 marks in exams to the Unity Schools but will not be offered admission but the child from Katsina will score 10 and be admitted. The same applies for recruitment into the Military. It is through this corrupt-ridden quota system that the likes of Pa BH were recruited into the MIlitary based on mere recommendation without any certificate but their fellow country men who already had superior results were denied. APC supporters on this forum want us to leave this issue and discuss "more serious matters".

The fact that their candidate is a deceiver whose entire career is built on forgery is not a serious issue to them. They parrot "change" and "anti-corruption" like a mantra but are only making a caricature, parody and mockery of themselves and their candidate. If Pa BH becomes President tomorrow (God forbid), merit will be thrown out of the window: favored cronies will get juicy appointments, contracts and patronage on mere recommendation while qualified compatriots will be told by the likes of Dr. Abayomi that certificates are not important. People will use affidavits in place of certificates to rise to the next level. THAT IS THE REAL "CHANGE" we will see with a government formed by Tinubu and acolytes. FOR APC, GENUINE CERTIFICATES ARE HARAM

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 22, 2015
[size=18pt]I am very sure Buhari did not release this results himself. Otherwise, he is surely jail-bound.

It is time NCC start regulating online media houses. The fraud from Premium Times and Saharareporters are becoming unacceptable.

Freedom of speech comes with responsibilities.
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Chigold101(m): 5:59am On Jan 22, 2015
Shirley07:

You're so stupid. Infact, I can't quantify your level of stupidity, all I know is that it's at its peak.
If waec body made it a duty to grant registered schools original result slips of their students, you think a british body will become clueless as your otueke presido?
Let it be made known to you that all sec. schools has the original slip of their students' results irrespective of the year.
The cambridge result slip was issued 1961, only the statement of result was issued yesterday. Get a pair of glasses, dunce.
so wont that slip have stamp & signature of 1961, why did it have 2015 date? Even the certifacate has the 20 in it caceledto acomodate 1961 NECO too. Funny
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by TonySpike: 6:08am On Jan 22, 2015
Chigold101:
so wont that slip have stamp & signature of 1961, why did it have 2015 date? Even the certifacate has the 20 in it caceledto acomodate 1961 NECO too. Funny

Can you think at all? Do you know what a statement of result is?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Chigold101(m): 6:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Shirley07:

I swear some nigerians are so stup!d.
Do you expect the recent format of statement of results to have similar format to the one used in 1961?
Now, let you and your fellow fo0ls know this, statement of results are paper issued by the school itself based on the original result from the exam body and in this Buhari's case, it was from the british exam body, not some silly bodies from an otueke village.
The statement of result in use today in every secondary schools is in ssce/waec/neco format, not cambridge/wasc format. That means, anyone who is to be granted one is given the same format irrespective of the year you graduated. It's only your certificate and result print out slip that has its format unchanged because it is issued directly by the exam body.
Illiterates like you don't know this yet you're calling another illiterate. You're such a dunce.
thanks for the insult. But would the school write 1961 as date it was issued?

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by gabriel212: 6:25am On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, I almost shed tears on reading how some unscrupulous element malign the integrity of the General all because of politics. I felt so bad that I wished something like this surface. I was angry and very angry because I know that the General has nothing to hide. Thanks be to the Almighty God/Alhamdilulai, we have been vindicated.
you were not the only one I was so discourage yesterday that I don't have appetite log out from nairaland until this moments.
Am so happy GMB had gotten more popular with their propaganda!
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by jide333(m): 6:26am On Jan 22, 2015
beopened:
With this discovery....may i say sorrow and shame shall everlastingly be the lot of PDP and its leadership

may your family experience sorrow and shame you bigot!
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Pectoris(m): 6:41am On Jan 22, 2015
Something is wrong with this certificate, why does he look old on the passport photo attached? Was it photoshopped? I thought he should have looked younger in that pic. Smh

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Olaone1: 7:02am On Jan 22, 2015
It is a shock, though. Buhari does not have a copy of his certificate, yet, he knows his exam number 54 years after writing it.

Maybe he is a genius undecided
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Olaone1: 7:06am On Jan 22, 2015
The official who released the said SoR did Buhari no favours. He is supposedly in possession of the results database, but, surprisingly, he chose to write "Muhamed" instead of "Muhamadu".

Food for thought undecided undecided
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 22, 2015
Ventura1:

My father is an unclassified dunce.

FIXED!
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 22, 2015
Gordieshegz:

[s] Mister man,,which bush are you from?? Why are you such an unintelligent sort of shit?? In case you don't know,up till early 2000s people with E8 in maths were still admitted for Art courses ditto for people in Sciences with E8 in English language let alone someone with such result in the 60s,,,he didn't sit for waec in a special centre like you did in 2005...so stop stressing that stupidity you are about to launch before you attract an undeserved attention...Jonathanians should be tired by now!!! Educated fools!!! [/s]
heddiot trying to justify failure in maths because the illusional result buhari presented has it. I will keep laughing at your lame excuse, it makes your sound stvpid.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 22, 2015
idu1:
Evu! Bigot that was the statement of his result obtain from the school.

I am a hediot

FIXED!
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 22, 2015
odk1:

I don't have even half a brain .

FIXED!
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 22, 2015
StOla:

My stupidity has been revealed to me

FIXED!
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by castrokins(m): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2015
Something Isn't Right Here. Is Is Mohamed Buhari Or Muhammadu Buhari? And Why Aren't We Seeing Certified True Copies Where There Are No Certificates? Anybody Can Forge Statement Of Results And Ofcourse APC Are Reputed To Be Fraudsters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.