Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (100018 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by zendy: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2015
His certificate was released and that's the end of it. The electorate has the right to demand the credentials of those who aspire to lead them. Buhari treated his certificate as something not to be questioned. That's not how it works. His certificate has now been released and at least we know he was qualified to even join the Army in the first place
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2015
Olawaleslimfit:
Pls can u scan us your Olevel result? Let us compare and contrast wth buhari's before we can take ur comment serious.
You think ill be as stupid as you are to bring my details here? Smh. grin. Think Bro! Think! I'm a 2.1 product for your info but to bring my info here? My dear, I'm not as stupid as you are.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 22, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
This one is abracadabra result. The more you look the less you see!
grin abi o
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ashieduplus(m): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2015
ikenna27:

Can you imagine the mumu teaching me English...hahahahah..This guy doesn't know what Am stands for...You have disgraced your self like your Oga Buhari before the whole Nairalanders...Shameeeeeeeee.Since you don't know, let me teach you so you can teach Buhari as well.Check your dictionary..Am means , first person singular simple present indicative form of be...Am still more than you and your candidate put together.

Dear ikenna,
Do not embarrass yourself any further. I am a graduate of English and I tell you... you do not know your grammar. "I'm" is the proper form. "Am" is common to the poorly educated.

Regards,
Ashieduplus.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Kororugged:
Waste of time by PDP

Instead of debating issues, they were barking up the wrong tree. Nigerians are tired of the GEJ administration.

Nigerians want Change

Now PDP, do and you are told below
You are so shallow in memory? That was the exact statement an "APC governor" told "A WIDOW". This shows how WICKED APC candidates are
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by PlutoLA(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2015
joeyekembele:

When would Nigerians stand for the truth and defend it against all odds? Looking at the result and the subjects carefully, a sound and educated someone would realise it is a forged result. For crying out loud, when did HAUSA language become a subject in the Nigeria curriculum? Yoruba language was the first indigenous language to become a subject in the Nigeria curriculum and that was 1974. Make a research to find out what I am saying hear.

It was a Cambridge exam,so make research on Cambridge curriculum,not WAEC curriculum,two different things!
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by PlutoLA(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2015
ikenna27:
Nigeria is gone, see people rejoicing at this fraud result..Let me ask.Has katsina been created in 1961?
Do we have up to class six in 1961?
Can one snap a passport with a cap?
Gullible Nigerians, am not surprised to see people rejoicing with this level of fraud because change with Buhari means Fraud change name...
GEJ till Buhari furnish us with his original certificate....Illiterate can rule but not me..I prefer clueless person h
that has stood with world leaders to an illiterate that will disgrace us soon..
Guy pls dont be foolish,this statement of result was released by the current ministry of education in Katsina state,that why katsina state appears on the letter
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2015
ashieduplus:

Dear ikenna,
Do not embarrass yourself any further. I am a graduate of English and I tell you... you do not know your grammar. "I'm" is the proper form. "Am" is common to the poorly educated.

Regards,
Ashieduplus.

I almost went berserk trying to re-educate the halfwit. Thanks man.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Rexyl(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2015
Some are saying the result was forged, some are saying it wasn't. Which one do we believe now? The nation's judiciary should do the proper investigation and let us know the truth. Failure to do this might result in serous consequences if it is later discovered that Nigerians are fooled. Corruption can't be fought successfully if the system is built on falsehood.

I think for clarity the said statement of result must be true duplicate of the original copy of that year of examination.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by chiemecel: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2015
This is high level of deceit and fraud,1961 copy with computer works on it.My friend look for old typewriter machine and do a better job so that we can believe you
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2015
Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.

Obasanjo, who was reacting to the controversies generated over the school certificate of General Buhari said: “I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a General is always a General… “

The former President said the truth of the matter is that Jonathan is aware that Buhari is qualified to contest for President election but that “some hawks with Jonathan do not want him to contest because they believed that he will win and come for them.

“The issue (of Buhari’s certificate) came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASEC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007. Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses, not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him.

Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti-corruption slogan.

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.”
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ediral(f): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

See the poo you wrote also...

Does it make sense? You think on Exam condition, I will make such error...

At least I have my certificate intact.. cheesy

However, here are some corrections for you...

and you are questioning Buhari, see your English....

*Changed buhari* to Buhari
*Added single space after the coma
*Changed english* to English..

So who is the bigger retard from both of us? cheesy

hmmmm,how am I sure,that your certificate won't have issues too.............lol
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Olaolufred(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2015
[size=28pt]ARE YOU PDP MEMBER?

PDP APPOLOGIST?

saTAN, OR WHAT HAVE YOU.

IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS RESULT,

GTC - I mean go to court.
[/size]
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by chiemecel: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2015
there is no need of argument by 1961 nothing like katsina state,we only operate on regions,how come we have katsina state ministry of education issuing out fabricated certificate be wise,honorable man
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by kilakhan(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2015
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought it was WAEC that issues WAEC/WASC results. WAEC has been conducting entrance exams since the 50's. Buhari supposedly wrote this exam in 1961. If in all honesty he did write it what does it take to go to WAEC office in Yaba and get the original WAEC results?
Lets be honest to ourselves. This is the first time in my life I have seen a State Ministry of Education issue a WAEC certificate! The State Ministry has nothing to do with the conduct of WAEC exams or giving out certificates. That piece of paper is worth nothing!
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ashieduplus(m): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2015
chiemecel:
there is no need of argument by 1961 nothing like katsina state,we only operate on regions,how come we have katsina state ministry of education issuing out fabricated certificate be wise,honorable man

Dear Chimecel,

Katsina Province was part of the old Northern region and then Kaduna State, before it became a state in its own right. Thereafter, academic records of public schools were transfered to the government of the new state.

The result statement was printed on today's letterhead and with today's date. That's the practice. You can't expect then to retain letterheads from 53 years ago. To authenticate this printout the principal included the spreadsheet from Cambridge University. Every school, including my alma mater, has spreadsheets for all external examinations (WASSCE, NECO, WASC)

I hope you are satisfied.

Regards,
Ashieduplus.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by phantom23: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2015
Katsina college still has paper certificate of its students in 1961....unbelievable. Where were they stored?
I can generate that same paper on my computer.
If you believe this, you can believe anything else.

What happened to requesting the results from Cambridge itself?.... After all the schools abroad busted (Tinubu's) (can't remember) Toronto and the others guys who presented fake docs... like the guy in the house of reps that time...

Wise up Nigeria...

I don't support any of the Presidential candidates.... Just don't fool Nigerians.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by dabossman(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2015
kilakhan:
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought it was WAEC that issues WAEC/WASC results. WAEC has been conducting entrance exams since the 50's. Buhari supposedly wrote this exam in 1961. If in all honesty he did write it what does it take to go to WAEC office in Yaba and get the original WAEC results?
Lets be honest to ourselves. This is the first time in my life I have seen a State Ministry of Education issue a WAEC certificate! The State Ministry has nothing to do with the conduct of WAEC exams or giving out certificates. That piece of paper is worth nothing!

The same WAEC that could not find the certificate of an exam I wrote in 1995 is the one that will find that of 1961? I hear you. Besides, let PDP go and request for it through a court order.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Shirley07: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2015
Chigold101:
thanks for the insult. But would the school write 1961 as date it was issued?
Let me cite an example, the hospital you were born or the LGA will have your birth certificate signed and dated on the day you asked for it, not the day you were born. Although it'll have the info that you were born on 'so so' day but it will be signed and dated the day you asked for it because the statement was issued out that day. Will you now say you weren't born on that 'so so' day because it has a recent signature and date? Let me also tell you the paper will be in 'today' format, not in the old format.
Same way your statement of result will have the date you collected it from your school. Note that your statement of result differs from your original certificate, the former is issued by the school based on the master list with them while the latter is issued by the exam body (WAEC/WASC). Obviously, Buhari had lost his original certificate, hence, he asked for his statement of result which was issued yesterday based on the master list Cambridge sent to school. You don't expect that statement of result issued by the school to be in the old format, the new format in all school today is in Wassce/waec/neco format, hence Buhari has his result in the new format.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Shirley07: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2015
Chigold101:
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Shirley07: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2015
Chigold101:
Let me cite an example, the hospital you were born or the LGA will have your birth certificate signed and dated on the day you asked for it, not the day you were born. Although it'll have the info that you were born on 'so so' day but it will be signed and dated the day you asked for it because the statement was issued out that day. Will you now say you weren't born on that 'so so' day because it has a recent signature and date? Let me also tell you the paper will be in 'today' format, not in the old format.
Same way your statement of result will have the date you collected it from your school. Note that your statement of result differs from your original certificate, the former is issued by the school based on the master list with them while the latter is issued by the exam body (WAEC/WASC). Obviously, Buhari had lost his original certificate, hence, he asked for his statement of result which was issued yesterday based on the master list Cambridge sent to school. You don't expect that statement of result issued by the school to be in the old format, the new format in all school today is in Wassce/waec/neco format, hence Buhari has his result in the new format.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ashieduplus(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2015
kilakhan:

1.WASC is not WAEC. WASC was organised by Cambridge University.

2. Buhari wrote WASC.

3. The school is under the state Govt (PDP-Controlled). Therefore the school is authorised to use the state's letterhead.

4. This is a statement of result, not a certificate but the spreadsheet authenticates it.

5. If PDP apologists are not satisfied they can apply to Cambridge for clarification.

Ashieduplus.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by phantom23: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2015
Now you are talking. I'm not PDP but rather than waste time arguing, let Cambridge put the matter to rest... I'm sure someone is working on it already...fingers crossed

ashieduplus:

1.WASC is not WAEC. WASC was organised by Cambridge University.

2. Buhari wrote WASC.

3. The school is under the state Govt (PDP-Controlled). Therefore the school is authorised to use the state's letterhead.

4. This is a statement of result, not a certificate but the spreadsheet authenticates it.

5. If PDP apologists are not satisfied they can apply to Cambridge for clarification.

Ashieduplus.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by cronsberg: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Now we want to see jonathans results and thesis. Murraphuking ethnic tout, show us your academic qualifications

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by callmenow: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Retard.

Try reading before talking, it helps.

From an APC lobbied school principal Abi? We are boys.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by CaptainAmerica1: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2015
callmenow:

From an APC lobbied school principal Abi? We are boys.

For the umpteenth time;
PREMIUM TIMES obtained the computer printout from [size=13pt]Cambridge University[/size] as well as a statement of result, signed by the current principal of Katsina College, dated January 21, 2015

and I say again; try reading, it helps.

You have a problem? Go to Cambridge in U.K and confirm. Else, don't say anything.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by 2rez: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2015
cronsberg:
Now we want to see jonathans results and thesis. Murraphuking ethnic tout, show us your academic qualifications

grin
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ashieduplus(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2015
phantom23:
Now you are talking. I'm not PDP but rather than waste time arguing, let Cambridge put the matter to rest... I'm sure someone is working on it already...fingers crossed

I've done a bit of research. It seems the academic records were also transferred to WAEC. Therefore, WAEC can also release the results, but I my with the candidate's consent in writing or through a court order.

Ashieduplus.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by phantom23: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2015
Captain America, I see your point but i choose to see this from a different point of view. Premium Times obtained the printout from cambridge as well as statement of result, signed by the current principal doesn't mean Premium times got it directly from cambridge. In this context, they got both Cambridge result and statement from Katsina college. Read the rest of the story...

I could get a printout 'from cambridge as well as a statement of result' from anywhere....

Two statements here, Premium time could state emphatically that they got the printout from Cambridge.(fullstop). Then they also got a statement of result from Katsina.

I might be wrong but i know Premium times are on Nairaland so i'm happy for them to prove me wrong with an emphatic statement that they got this from Cambridge.

CaptainAmerica1:

For the umpteenth time;

You have a problem? Go to Cambridge in U.K and confirm. Else, don't say anything.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by phantom23: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2015
I'm sorry but nowadays these institutions are not credible. I could get any certificate from WAEC office. You know the saying, Money talks BullSh*t walks...Let's all stand on the side of truth. Cambridge will not lie...

ashieduplus:

I've done a bit of research. It seems the academic records were also transferred to WAEC. Therefore, WAEC can also release the results, but I my with the candidate's consent in writing or through a court order.

Ashieduplus.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by callmenow: 11:34am On Jan 22, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

If you are not satisfied, go and choke on cyanide, or cast your vote against the General. But your plan has failed! You people are afraid he'll beat Jona like a drum at the polls so you think you can have him disqualified?? You are jokers, I tell you.

It is troubling that airheads like you come here to express unqualified statements here. I feel sorry for your parents for having a useless, mindless troll as a child.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by callmenow: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

For the umpteenth time;

I am in UK at the moment, and Cambidge has said that Buhari was never a candidate any time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.