Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Couples Should Share Financial Responsibilities In The Home. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Couples Should Share Financial Responsibilities In The Home. (4320 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities / See How Couples Came To Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (photo) / Do You Know How Couples Sleep On Bed? LOL ... #2 Is Temptive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Couples Should Share Financial Responsibilities In The Home. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tinubu:

grin na so o.... But I am still active in the politics section... I just come here to cool down my high temperature.....

I feel you bro, make person no die on top politicians matter.
Re: How Couples Should Share Financial Responsibilities In The Home. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok
Op
Please how do they share the responsibility of childbirth?
Family that is arranged like this is not family. They should be called room mates, they are persons living under one umbrella but not under one progress. Hello, my salary everything send into family account & salary everything sends to family account then she will now bring her budget, family budget & my own budget then after consideration & amendment &agreement btw both us then i sign, give her the ATM card to run the needs throughout the month based on the budget.
Re: How Couples Should Share Financial Responsibilities In The Home. by Thinkr(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
These are the kind of topics that need to hit the FP... Cc Senu, Obinoscopy, Lalastica, Ishilove
Re: How Couples Should Share Financial Responsibilities In The Home. by shumuel(m): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
mynairatime:
Family that is arranged like this is not family. They should be called room mates, they are persons living under one umbrella but not under one progress. Hello, my salary everything send into family account & salary everything sends to family account then she will now bring her budget, family budget & my own budget then after consideration & amendment &agreement btw both us then i sign, give her the ATM card to run the needs throughout the month based on the budget.

More of what am saying, this is also a good Idea
Re: How Couples Should Share Financial Responsibilities In The Home. by Adaeze003(f): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
I don't mind... we'll do the chores together(including the cooking) too, wake up at night n take care of OUR baby together n all that...
Re: How Couples Should Share Financial Responsibilities In The Home. by shumuel(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Adaeze003:
I don't mind... we'll do the chores together(including the cooking) too, wake up at night n take care of OUR baby together n all that...

yeah, makes Love last longer between couples, but as the Baby part its mostly taking turns that works
Re: How Couples Should Share Financial Responsibilities In The Home. by shumuel(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Samiceman:
Space Booked!

just in case right but the Mods aren't doing the needful
Re: How Couples Should Share Financial Responsibilities In The Home. by shumuel(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thinkr:
These are the kind of topics that need to hit the FP... Cc Senu, Obinoscopy, Lalastica, Ishilove

MODs do the needful, the message need to be passed across

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of My Long Black Bullet ( 18 And Above Please) / 5 Signs To Show You Are Not A Man / How I Was Raped By A Girl I Slept Over At Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.