Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony (33481 Views)

13 Types Of Students You See In Every Classroom / 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes / Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by osram(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=Japhet04 post=30002769][/quote]hmmmmm .r u sure u nt among those 366 student dt were xpelled from RSUST for poor academic performance?
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Owas419(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2015
[b][/b]I swear, dis op na jus notice me+over sabi sabi
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by adaweezy(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2015
is that not wikes former school
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by prince2blinks(m): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2015
Japhet04:
some pics,Lolz wink
if u lyk go join cult
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2015
Japhet04:
lolz smiley
This set of people... pls learn when to use this and these.
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2015
ferdimako:

This set of people... pls learn when to use this and these.
yeah thanks smiley
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2015
prince2blinks:
if u lyk go join cult
no na ah ah sad
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 22, 2015
Owas419:
[b][/b]I swear, dis op na jus notice me+over sabi sabi
stop this na sad
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2015
osram:
hmmmmm .r u sure u nt among those 366 student dt were xpelled from RSUST for poor academic performance?
what are you saying, pls
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2015
Op U forgot to add those who have longer throat, they dont know you from Adams, but when they see Food like this, they will be like ""Aunty Anything for the boiz". undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Krasid(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2015
I fall under 4 and 6.
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Prophessor(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Deejacy2:
Op U forgot to add those who have longer throat, they dont know you from Adams, but when they see Food like this, they will be like ""Aunty Anything for the boiz". undecided
lol cheesy
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by showby: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Dammytrager:
Op sha want make we knw say he don do matric, God go help us wey neva do o

gringrin

me na 200l we tay dey do oo grin
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
iambest:

I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great
Illuminati temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family
what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow and you meet with the best around the world, to get more power, successful luck ,love attraction, money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me on +2348140013736 or illuminatiworldcentre@gmail.com

grin

one of those things hunger cause...

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by emiye(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
And, students that are sleeping in their house on matriculation day, cause they are not even aware it was going to hold, that was my case many years ago !

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by leahcimzil: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
the ones who do not care to go...i fall in this category
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Prophessor(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
emiye:
And, students that are sleeping in their house on matriculation day, cause they are not even aware it was going to hold, that was my case many years ago ![/quote[quote author=emiye post=30026059]And, students that are sleeping in their house on matriculation day, cause they are not even aware it was going to hold, that was my case many years ago !
]
leahcimzil:
the ones who do not care to go...i fall in this category
lol,this is really interesting o cheesy
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
-Students whose families will cook as if na marriage ceremony......con pack the whole family plus neighbours inside coaster bus.....dem go choose aso ebi too. cheesy
-Students who do not care about the whole process because exam go soon reaach.....this was my group some years back....wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
MsPat:
-Students whose families will cook as if na marriage ceremony......con pack the whole family plus neighbours inside coaster bus.....dem go choose aso ebi too. cheesy
-Students who do not care about the whole process because exam go soon reaach.....this was my group some years back....wink
lol, so true cheesy
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by delishpot: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Japhet04:
I'll think about it cool

Thank you. Awaiting your feedback or our mothers feed back grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by delishpot: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
iambest:

I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great
Illuminati temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family
what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow and you meet with the best around the world, to get more power, successful luck ,love attraction, money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me on +2348140013736 or illuminatiworldcentre@gmail.com

Illuminati chooses people. No one can get into illuminati. Unless you name your own shrine illuminati Sha which I may underatand. But that illuminati we all hear about, from hollywood etc? Those ones pick who they want. NO ONE CAN JOIN ILLUMINATI UNLESS THE GRoUP INVITES THEM.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by tolrash(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
y u sit 4 back?
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
delishpot:

Illuminati chooses people. No one can get into illuminati. Unless you name your own shrine illuminati Sha which I may underatand. But that illuminati we all hear about, from hollywood etc? Those ones pick who they want. NO ONE CAN JOIN ILLUMINATI UNLESS THE GRoUP INVITES THEM.
I taya for the guy o sad
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
tolrash:
y u sit 4 back?
wink
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Dignitygab(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
[i][/i]Its funny buh true
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by rezzy: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=Japhet04 post=30002769][/quote]

Where is the pics you took?
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Akosbaba:
OP,this ur school wey be science and tech university con dey teach law again.na wa o
All the state Science and Technology offer Law & Medicine e.g Lautech, Esut, RSUST etc.
Only Federal own don't e.g FUTO, FUTA, FUTMINNA etc

Congrats OP..

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by PrinxPeera(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
nice 1 op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Logicalmind:

All the state Science and Technology offer Law & Medicine e.g Lautech, Esut, RSUST etc.
Only Federal own don't e.g FUTO, FUTA, FUTMINNA etc

Congrats OP..
thanks bro
Re: 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
PrinxPeera:
nice 1 op
thanks brought smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Pictures NDA Aspirants Can Relate With / LPS Ikoyi School Demands Dollars For School Fees, Despite CBN Ban(See Photo) / What Is The Name Of This Creature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.