Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) (24852 Views)

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Cnn Comfirm / WAEC Distances Itself From Buhari’s Result Released By Govt. College Kastina / Breaking!! American Consultant Says Buhari's Result Is Fake!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by najoke: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:

My parents are ashamed of Me!

No wonder shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
And they inscribed the picture of a 72-year
old on a statement issued in 2015? Nigeria
I hail thee.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by TonySpike: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
illuminatic:

Does phone number 08020652538 written in the original exist in year 1960?

Do you notice that the current seal of the school was stamped twice on this document with the signature, date and the contact phone numbers of the principal and exam officer. The stamps even read 2015. Apparently, this is the photocopy of the original print out duly stamped to confirm its authenticity. Any other question?

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by suretman(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
BlackTechnology:

He even passed Igbo more than Hausa

I wonder if Igbo was taught in Northern Nigeria during the days of Sarduna who instituted the Hausanization policy cheesy

Please remove that olosho bra for your eyes and check the result very well..

How he take pass Igbo?

PDP

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Flets: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why is the Cambridge copy endorsed 2015?

We need to see the 1961 signed copy. These are all doctored results

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Missy89(f): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
illuminatic:
Simple question that needs an answer. Is NECO in existence in year 1961?

Wow you must be very dull.

The statement was signed in 2015 which means they wrote his result on a their current statement of result sheet.

As you can see, it was signed in this year and not 1961

Stop fishing lol

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by TonySpike: 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Flets:

if today, you walked into your high school to get an abridged result as a replacement for your misplaced certificate. What would you be issued? What date would the school stamp read?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by afrimerch: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Missy89:

Wow you must be very dull.

The statement was signed in 2015 which means they wrote his result on a their current statement of result sheet.

As you can see, it was signed in this year and not 1961

Stop fishing lol

dont mind the oloshi

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by demelza: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Flets:

Stop frothing at the lips.
If you die over this matter, your employers will just replace you in nano seconds.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by derrick333(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I wonder if Igbo was taught in Northern Nigeria during the days of Sarduna who instituted the Hausanization policy cheesy
Bros he sat for 8subjts only,eng.hausa,lit eng,geo,hist.maths.healthsc N woodwk,5credit ,1 fail N 2pass

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by waternogeteneny: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Dat copy and paste from Buhari backyard. Desperados and fake result.

Inec need to see certificate not computer generated fraud.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by kheart(m): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
southwestngr:
TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

MAY YOUR CHILDREN END UP HAVING THE SAME RESULT AS BUHARI WAEC RESULT.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

IF YOU CAN NOT SAY AMEN, BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE NEED.

Ameen cos atleast he got the five credit required in any sch.

Ur turn, may God run ur life and that of ur entire family d way gej is running this country

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by DEUNSTOPPABLE(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
I wonder if u even pass thru school, this is a statement of result and not cert. The school used their curent letter-headed paper to write out result and that's what they call statement of result. Ori e ti dota

BlackTechnology:

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Flets:

You can forward your complaints to Cambridge or to WAEC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Bekwarra(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
"I assumed my result was with the military board". SMH

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by ignis: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Looking at the passport, Buhari has not changed since 1961. ...

Very funny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by kheart(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
shegsky:
And they inscribed the picture of a 72-year
old on a statement issued in 2015? Nigeria
I hail thee.

[/b]Bros. How old re u? Kids dat re yet to write waec na dem full dis nairaland I swear

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by ITbomb(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
More disturbing is the page 2 of the result. You will observe that the names were pasted on the main sheet as the lines did not register or join together and this is only on the names columns.
See the Picture below and judge for yourself

Source: thunder74 (on a locked thread)

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
OAM4J,abeg close this thread too.

grin grin
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Here2BustnScrew: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by dammiecool(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Op u r not intelligent sad
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Here2BustnScrew: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Now I See, all these Mods are working for APC..
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by jamace(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by sheymoni(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
I care less about what he present as certificate, he's mentioned prominent people who were his classmates & non of them has denied it.

Where are jona's classmate?
Where are jona's students?
Where are his fellow zoologist?
Infact where are the animals under his watch when he was a zoologist? At least animals do recognise people for years most especially apes & cats

PDP think they are good at propaganda, they must have eaten vegetables in their dream

Sai peoples general

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by kay1one(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
More.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by thunder74(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
@Seun, please how do I contact the admin? I have a protest. My thread was closed and no reason was given? I deserve to know why please.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Akins02324(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
@illuminatic,Why can't you fear God for all these rubish you people are saying everywhere.

Are you happy with the current situation of this country or what.?Wake Up now.
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Here2BustnScrew: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
thunder74:
@Seun, please how do I contact the admin? I have a protest. My thread was closed and no reason was given? I deserve to know why please.
they are APC faithfuls, that's why they closed it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by wisov(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
no one said anything about d 72year old face on d passport,its fake>>>>i

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Op,you're very foolish and mentally lame,this is statement of result and not result,dated to this present time,whats forgery about this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by cococandy(f): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why does he look 70 in that picture supposedly taken in 1961?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
OAM4J,abeg close this thread too.

grin grin
why are you scared?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) / Shehu Sani Shades El-rufai: Ethnic Bigot Lesser Evil Than Divisively Religious / Ministerial Confirmation: No Court Injunction Stopping Amaechi’s Screening – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.