Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,166 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) (24870 Views)

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Cnn Comfirm / WAEC Distances Itself From Buhari’s Result Released By Govt. College Kastina / Breaking!! American Consultant Says Buhari's Result Is Fake!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by naijaking1: 2:31am On Jan 22, 2015
kay1one:
More.

This is mind boggling!
Is this the certificate he used to join army in 1961?
What a shame!
A very bad forgery for that matter.
No one ever said a school principal could not wipe out a certificate for anybody for the right price, but it doesn't have to be this silly.
Buhari should get his data from WAEC, not some compromised school teacher!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by nationwide1(m): 2:31am On Jan 22, 2015
chukel:
u be certified total olodo. Waec does not issue statement of result. I'm sure u r still in secondary school, else u will be able to differentiate between a certificate and statement of result. Btw, dat man u say is ur father, check well, u r not his son.
When a tout is speaking, it's always easy to detect. Certainly you don't know your father because your mother didn't know the exact man. Touts don't know their fathers. Did your secondary school paste your passport on your statement of result?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by cococandy(f): 2:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Am I disappointed too or what? smiley
How you guys can't see the forgery in this so called statement is beyond me. Anyway like you said bias is blocking reasoning.

But seriously I can't be putting leg inside one pant with you because of buhari.
Nor will buhari make me dislike anyone I liked before.
His level never reach to make me do that.

Explain how he sat for Hausa Lang in his O'level when that wasn't even an option then. I've tried to read about the second language educational reform post independence and I didn't come upon any article that supports the assertion that Hausa language was available in O'level sittings back then in 1961.. If you can show me one, I may consider believing that he did sit for one such exam.

If you guys love Nigeria like you claim, don't vote that fraud called GMB. And no, GEJ isn't your only other option. There are a few other options. Consider them.

I'd have to be totally brainwashed to believe that the current members of APC (the same criminals that left from same criminal PDP)is the change we need.

Shirley07:

Really disappointed. Can't believe you allowed your bias to totally block your sense of reasoning.
Should I also tell you my statement of result and my original cert.'s has different passports on them? I was in my schl. uniform in my cert.'s passport as opposed to the mufti wears on my statement of result's passport. Reason being, I submitted a new passport to my principal when I was to collect my statement of result and this was before my school received my original certificate from waec. Both results has the little girl face but the dress I wore were different.
This should tell you a statement of result is issued by the school at anytime based on the master result list from the exam body whereas the original cert is issued strictly by the exam body.
Obviously, Buhari has lost his original certificate and issueing a new one will take longer than expected, especially from an exam body outside Nigeria. However, it is quite easy for the school to issue his statement of result based on the Cambridge masters lists with them. This is exactly what Buhari's school did for him yesterday. Hence, the date issued will be year 2015 and the formats in 'todays' school formats i.e, (Sscce/Waec/Neco).
If the british body doesn't deny it, then I see no reason why we should, especially if we're truly the higher being with high intellect and reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by goldmma8: 2:40am On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ is the right man. How can an old man without wassce rule over NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 22, 2015
naijaking1:

This is mind boggling!
Is this the certificate he used to join army in 1961?
What a shame!
A very bad forgery for that matter.
No one ever said a school principal could not wipe out a certificate for anybody for the right price, but it doesn't have to be this silly.
Buhari should get his data from WAEC, not some compromised school teacher!
ode...na WAEC dey conduct o levels in the early 60's shey.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by naijaking1: 2:52am On Jan 22, 2015
saxywale:

ode...na WAEC dey conduct o levels in the early 60's shey.

Real Ode, I guess you don't know that Cambridge conducted those early exams through WEAC that was formed in 1960.
Bottom line, and I wouldn't allow you to change the subject as usual is that Buhari should get his original certificate from the original examining body, WAEC, WASC, NECCO, JAMB, Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard, Ajegunle, any body and anywhere!
Original, original, and original only!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Descartes: 3:08am On Jan 22, 2015
My only concern in this "Toronto Credentials" is that the name in the Application Letter which reads "Muhammadu Buhari" which is contrary to "Mohamed Buhari" which written on the dubious statement of result. What a classified FRAUD!! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
The result is not only fake but whoever forged it should be flogged for being a fool.

In 1961, only the western region included a local language (Yoruba) in their curriculum.

Local languages were adopted nationally after the civil war by the new central government which created and adopted a universal curriculum.

http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf

Liar Mohammed don kill Buhari career!

This is 2015 ohh. We are not fools mr. Mohammed.

If Hausa language were not part of the School curriculum in Nigeria in the 60s, how come it was one of the required subjects in one of the higher institutions in Nigeria back then? (Check the link below - still reading the book, will come back with real proofs in the morning). You lot just keep looking stupid with every lousy claim. grin

Educational Systems of Africa By Martena Tenney Sasnett, Inez Hopkins Sepmeyer

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=EZLF3T-5tlgC&pg=PA548&lpg=PA548&dq=subjects+offered+by+cambridge+university+West+African+School+Certificate+Examinations+in+1960&source=bl&ots=6_m8wUfSp7&sig=1TrXBAd-_HFCfEMI4k6mb5T-260&hl=en&sa=X&ei=pVjAVI3RILKv7AbKh4DgCQ&ved=0CEMQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by TonySpike: 3:20am On Jan 22, 2015
cococandy:
How you guys can't see the forgery in this so called statement is beyond me. Anyway like you said bias is blocking reasoning.

But seriously I can't be putting leg inside one pant with you because of buhari.

Explain how he sat for Hausa Lang in his O'level when that wasn't even an option then. I've tried to read about the second language educational reform post independence and I didn't come upon any article that supports the assertion that Hausa language was available in O'level sittings back then in 1961.. If you can show me one, I may consider believing that he did sit for one such exam.

If you guys love Nigeria like you claim, don't vote that fraud called GMB. And no, GEJ isn't your only other option. There are a few other options. Consider them.

I'd have to be totally brainwashed to believe that the current members of APC (the same criminals that left from same criminal PDP)is the change we need.

Okay, your next line of argument is that Hausa language wasn't available in 1961. I put it to you that your assertion isn't factual. The three major Nigerian languages were in fact taught in high schools in the 60s. And If you're going to prove that I'm wrong, please don't show the lopsided UNILORIN journal some fools are posting around on Nairaland. It'll do you some good if you actually check eguerilla's recent posts verifying that Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba were available at high schools during the said period.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by TonySpike: 3:22am On Jan 22, 2015
SirShymex:

If Hausa language were not part of the School curriculum in Nigeria in the 60s, how come it was one of the required subjects in one of the higher institutions in Nigeria back then? (Check the link below - still reading the book, will come back with real proofs in the morning). You lot just keep looking stupid with every lousy claim. grin

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=EZLF3T-5tlgC&pg=PA548&lpg=PA548&dq=subjects+offered+by+cambridge+university+West+African+School+Certificate+Examinations+in+1960&source=bl&ots=6_m8wUfSp7&sig=1TrXBAd-_HFCfEMI4k6mb5T-260&hl=en&sa=X&ei=pVjAVI3RILKv7AbKh4DgCQ&ved=0CEMQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

Thanks Shymmex. These guys are just impossible and unintelligent. I wonder how they reason at times. I believe I owe you an email concerning my publication(s), right?
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Shirley07: 3:25am On Jan 22, 2015
cococandy:

Who told you it wasn't an option? There were elective and main subjects those days. Students were asked to select 13 subjects from the total 31 available subjects.
Whatever, as long as the British body didn't deny it, I have no problem with it.
The reason I chose GMB is that I believe he is the strongest rival to challenge GEJ out of all the candidates. Hence, I'll waste no vote of mine on another who has little chance.
Another is, Buhari is a man who isn't swayed/dictated unlike GEJ. Right now, Buhari needs all the help he can get from fraudsters like Tinubu, IBB, OBJ e.t.c but once he gets into the position, he won't easily be dictated. Infact, he would put them where they belong or do you think Buhari has forgiven what the likes of IBB and co did to him? Of course not, nobody knows what's happening in the stomach of the lizard because it's always flattened on the ground but let that D day comes.
Lastly, Buhari has no corruption stain on him. Despite all his aggressiveness in the past, he's a man of integrity who never looted our money. Infact, his speech today impressed me. He could have gone hulla baloo on the military who denied he had no copy of his results with them but he didn't.. Instead, he allowed them to have their moment and preferred to go to the appropriape source for his result, thereby showing he's the bigger man.
Buhari is no saint. Inshort, he's a devil but compared to GEJ, he's the man, not a weakling. Hence, my vote goes to him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 22, 2015
TonySpike:

Thanks Shymmex. These guys are just impossible and unintelligent. I wonder how they reason at times. I believe I owe you an email concerning my publication(s), right?

So, Uncle eguerilla already posted a proof, no? grin I need to follow the big Uncle now - thought my mentor left. grin

They're just stark illiterates and also pretentious folks from one region of the country who don't give two fvcks if the country burns down or not, as long as someone with a name similar to a name from their ethnic group is in the oval office. Once you see through the shenanigans, you'll get a clearer picture of their mentality. Hopefully, when GEJ gets kicked out, they will secede from the country, and make the clueless and utterly dumb GEJ a life president in their own country. grin

Yes, bruddah. I want to read what you published. Thanks in advance.
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 22, 2015

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by cococandy(f): 3:54am On Jan 22, 2015
You have your reasons for supporting buhari, I do not begrudge you your stance. You think another candidate would be a waste of vote because they won't garner much votes like GEJ. Unfortunately many think like you too. As true as it is, if Nigerians really wanted change, they would reject being caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. Which is basically what they've just done while trying to whitewash one party as the better candidate.

If he has not stain of corruption on him, he would have rejected the party of the corrupt PDP leftists(that's what APC is).
He would reject stolen money for his campaign.

Nigerians are not yet ready for change.
And so far GEJ, even though not up to my expectations (as I did have high expectations when he first got in ) has still done better than they would in his shoes.

Shirley07:

Who told you it wasn't an option? There were elective and main subjects those days. Students were asked to select 13 subjects from the total 31 available subjects.
Whatever, as long as the British body didn't deny it, I have no problem with it.
The reason I chose GMB is that I believe he is the strongest rival to challenge GEJ out of all the candidates. Hence, I'll waste no vote of mine on another who has little chance.
Another is, Buhari is a man who isn't swayed/dictated unlike GEJ. Right now, Buhari needs all the help he can get from fraudsters like Tinubu, IBB, OBJ e.t.c but once he gets into the position, he won't easily be dictated. Infact, he would put them where they belong or do you think Buhari has forgiven what the likes of IBB and co did to him? Of course not, nobody knows what's happening in the stomach of the lizard because it's always flattened on the ground but let that D day comes.
Lastly, Buhari has no corruption stain on him. Despite all his aggressiveness in the past, he's a man of integrity who never looted our money. Infact, his speech today impressed me. He could have gone hulla baloo on the military who denied he had no copy of his results with them but he didn't.. Instead, he allowed them to have their moment and preferred to go to the appropriape source for his result, thereby showing he's the bigger man.
Buhari is no saint. Inshort, he's a devil but compared to GEJ, he's the man, not a weakling. Hence, my vote goes to him.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Shirley07: 4:16am On Jan 22, 2015
cococandy:
You have your reasons for supporting buhari, I do not begrudge you your stance. You think another candidate would be a waste of vote because they won't garner much votes like GEJ. Unfortunately many think like you too. As true as it is, if Nigerians really wanted change, they would reject being caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. Which is basically what they've just done while trying to whitewash one party as the better candidate.

If he has not stain of corruption on him, he would have rejected the party of the corrupt PDP leftists(that's what APC is).

And so far GEJ, even though not up to my expectations (as I did have high expectations when he first got in ) has still done better than they would in his shoes.

There's nothing to lose 'cos it's a 4 year regime. There is 50% chance Buhari will do well and 50% chance he will not because he something to prove. However, there's 100% chance Jonathan will do nada if he's re-elected because he has nothing to prove and won't be contesting after this election.
So it's all good if Buhari delivers and if he fails to, he'll be voted out in the next campaign. Nothing spoil.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by tomakint: 4:28am On Jan 22, 2015
Shirley07:

There's nothing to lose 'cos it's a 4 year regime. There is 50% chance Buhari will do well and 50% chance he will not because he something to prove. However, there's 100% chance Jonathan will do nada if he's re-elected because he has nothing to prove and won't be contesting after this election.
So you are one of those who believed Jonathan did nothing during his first term....you must be used to magic undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Missy89(f): 5:15am On Jan 22, 2015
SirShymex:

So are you beginning to see why my ideas about how to develop Nigeria is more valid than expecting things to happen naturally from the electorates?. I was talking to my cousin in Naija yesterday and he was asking me if i have seen Buhari's fake certificates that is going viral online and he gave me the same line the zombies are feeding us here on Nairaland. I was so frustrated explaining a simple statement of result to him, i almost drove my car into the Potomac.
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Itulah(m): 5:24am On Jan 22, 2015
...And The Zoo Nigeria Goes To The Dogs.
Fellow Nigerians. Let us not be intimidated by the
APC's massive evil, lying, forgery, corrupt Machinery. It
is now clear as crystal that APC and their illiterate lying
Presidential Candidate, Pa Buhari (BH) is corruption and
forgery personified. They have now exposed themselves
BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBTS by the fake
Statement of Result they just released for Pa BH. My
compatriots, when a group and their supporters say
"Certificates are not important" while another group
says "Western Education is Haram"; are they not of the
same philosophy & persuasion? Let me harmonize the
points I have highlighted in this discussion so far:
(1) The document purporting to emanate from the
Katsina State Ministry of Education/Government
Secondary School, Katsina is a complete forgery. It
purports to be Pa BH's Statement of result but can
never be so. Most of us on this forum all went to
secondary School too, so take your minds back. After
sitting for WAEC, that exams body sends the results of
ALL the Students that sat for the exams from a school
to that School. The School Authorities then prepare a
Statement of Result for each Student in which the
scores of each student is set out. This is done on the
school's letter-headed paper, signed by the Principal or
other appropriate officer and stamped. This is the first
official document each student gets of their WAEC result
because the WAEC Certificates take between 3-5 years
after the exam before they are ready. It is this
Statement of Result that most people use in gaining
admission to University or employment or recruitment
into the Military as the case may be and not even the
Certificate which comes later. The point is that this
Statement of Result has both an original and duplicates.
The School keeps the duplicates while giving the
Original to the Student. Today, I have both my WASC
Statement of Result on my Secondary School letter-
Headed paper and the WAEC issued WASC which I
collected some years after I finished Secondary School.
THE POINT HERE is that Pa Buhari's old School should
have photocopied and certified their office duplicate
copy of the Statement of Result which they issued to
him in 1961. It will be on the letter-head of the
Provincial School as at that time, signed by the
appropriate officers as at 1961 & with his passport
photograph as at 1961. So when, Pa BH applied for a
copy of his Statement of Result from his old School,
they only needed to go through the files containing their
office duplicate copies of Statement of Results year by
year until they get to the file for 1961 where they will
find a duplicate copy of Pa BH's Statement of Result
issued in 1961, photocopy it, certify it and give it to
him. The only place the date of 2015 will appear is on
the certification stamp. This worthless document
provided by Pa BH is a forgery. If he lost his original
Statement of Result issued in 1961 having his passport
photo as at then, did his School also loose their own
copy that led them to purportedly prepare another
document in 2015 instead of photocopying and certifying
the Statement of Result they issued him in 1961?
(2) The current forged document being celebrated by Pa
BH's supporters was purportedly based on a
"Cambridge printout" of results for WASC of 1961. I
have already pointed out in my earlier contributions that
this is another shameless falsehood. Cambridge
University had no links or role whatsoever in the
conduct or certifying of WASC as at 1961. While it is
true that Cambridge & London Universities started the
organization & conduct of the WASC examinations, the
Colonial Governments in Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone
and Liberia established by Ordinances, the West African
Examinations Council (WAEC) in 1952. From 1952
WAEC, an independent body totally took over the
conduct and certification of WASC. So in 1961, it was
WAEC and not Cambridge University that conducted the
exams purportedly taken by Pa BH. It had absolutely
nothing to do with Cambridge and so any so-called
"Cambridge printout" is a total forgery.
(3) To make matters worse, the purported Cambridge
printout from where the Katsina Ministry of Education/
Secondary School obtained the data it published as the
Statement of Results for Pa BH, contains the name of
Shehu Musa Yar'Adua as a candidate for the WASC of
1961. Again this is complete and utter falsehood.
Yar'Adua joined the Army in 1959 and by 1964 he had
already graduated from Sandhurst in England. There
was therefore no way he could have sat for the WASC
with Pa BH in 1961 which is two years after he had
already joined the Army. It is clear that Pa BH is not a
man of honor; he built his entire career on falsehood
and deceit. He is still thriving on deceiving Nigerians by
pretending anti-corruption credentials while hobnobbing
with some of the most corrupt & certificate forging
Nigerians like Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, etc. Mentioning
his name and anti-corruption in the same breath is a
travesty. He swore to an affidavit on Oath that ALL his
documents were with the Army.
When the Army burst that lie from the pit of hell, he
recanted and said he swore to that oath on an
"assumption". He then proceeded to assume that his
school has them and promised to get it from them. But
alas, the school does not have a copy of the exact
Statement that was allegedly issued to him by them in
1961; instead, they quickly forged another mockery of a
document in January 2015 purportedly based on data
from a fictitious "Cambridge printout". In doing this, the
school did not bother to tell us why they did not do the
normal thing in these circumstances; which is
photocopy and certify the exact document they issued in
1961. But wait: has Pa BH offered any explanation as to
why HE ALONE of all the Military personnel, serving and
retired, is the only one whose originals & all copies were
allegedly given to the Military? Even if he gave his
originals to the Military, he was so daft that he did not
at least make and keep copies? All other officers
including those recruited in 1961 all have their
documents with them. Today, my child from Southern
Nigeria will score 200 marks in exams to the Unity
Schools but will not be offered admission but the child
from Katsina will score 10 and be admitted. The same
applies for recruitment into the Military. It is through
this corrupt-ridden quota system that the likes of Pa BH
were recruited into the MIlitary based on mere
recommendation without any certificate but their fellow
country men who already had superior results were
denied. APC supporters on this forum want us to leave
this issue and discuss "more serious matters".
The fact that their candidate is a deceiver whose entire
career is built on forgery is not a serious issue to them.
They parrot "change" and "anti-corruption" like a mantra
but are only making a caricature, parody and mockery
of themselves and their candidate. If Pa BH becomes
President tomorrow (God forbid), merit will be thrown
out of the window: favored cronies will get juicy
appointments, contracts and patronage on mere
recommendation while qualified compatriots will be told
by the likes of Dr. Abayomi that certificates are not
important. People will use affidavits in place of
certificates to rise to the next level. THAT IS THE REAL
"CHANGE" we will see with a government formed by
Tinubu and acolytes. FOR APC, GENUINE CERTIFICATES
ARE HARAM

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by oluwafemi113(m): 5:57am On Jan 22, 2015
illuminatic:
Simple question that needs an answer. Is NECO in existence in year 1961?

Bross do check the stamp it carries 21st 01 2015.
Meaning the result was just typed out......that does not mean is a fake result. ..... think deeply guy
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 22, 2015
SirShymex:

Go and look at the rubish you pasted and circled and come back. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by TonySpike: 7:12am On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Go and look at the rubish you pasted and circled and come back. grin

What is the rubbish there?? Didn't you claim in other threads that only Yoruba was available before 1976?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2015
TonySpike:

What is the rubbish there?? Didn't you claim in other threads that only Yoruba was available before 1976?

The document clearly said as from 1964 Hausa was offered to non Hausa students only and this document detailed the western region curriculum.

You see una life?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2015
TonySpike:

Look at the document cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2015
NIGERIA I HAIL THEE, A COUNTRY WHERE AN O' LEVEL CERT HOLDER IS VYING TO RULE OVER 160 MILLION PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Omila007: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The statement of result is written from the original print of The cambridge result!

The statement of result was written today and signed today at the instance of buhari!

Please let's observe this, Your original certificate becomes ready and available few years after WAEC.
I recently went back to my secondary after 14yrs of graduation fir my certificate from WAEC because the school I applied for MSC rejected statement if waec result from my secondary school just like the one allegedly issued to buhari.

Now why would an institution issue another statement of result 53yrs after when the certificate from WAEC should be ready.
I'm just thinking though not accusing anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by ccollins(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2015
josh4croft:
This apc and their supporters are all drowning together. How else can it be said that apc and their candidate is full of lies and deceits. Buhari has no certificate, he rose through military ranks by northern powers. In Nigeria military we still have many of his likes with fake results. Na God almighty go punish apc and Buhari for Wetin them won cause for our beloved country Nigeria....
you talk nonsense, Buhari had his qualifications complete and who told you that school cert was a necessity to enter the army in 1960's
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Descartes: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

The document clearly said as from 1964 Hausa was offered to non Hausa students only and this document detailed the western region curriculum.

You see una life?
Busted!!! grin You just debunked the concorted lies from the Buharists

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Descartes: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2015
ccollins:
you talk nonsense, Buhari had his qualifications complete and who told you that school cert was a necessity to enter the army in 1960's
If school certificate was not a necessity to enter Army in 1960's, then why the Recommendation Letter from the Principal stating that "Buhari will pass his WASC? "

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Omila007:

Please let's observe this, Your original certificate becomes ready and available few years after WAEC.
I recently went back to my secondary after 14yrs of graduation fir my certificate from WAEC because the school I applied for MSC rejected statement if waec result from my secondary school just like the one allegedly issued to buhari.

Now why would an institution issue anooother statement of result 53yrs after when the certificate from WAEC should be ready.
I'm just thinking though not accusing anything.

Does your secondary issue certificate of SSCE ? My own secondary only issues statement of result while the examination body (WAEC) issues the certificate. And once lost there is no replacement, is either they issue you a letter confirming your participation in the said exam or you got to your school and get a print out from the original transcript issued to your school by WAEC, which enabled them to write your statement!

So stop bringing university up!

Also remember Buhari is only trying to prove to you he went to secondary and not illiterate as you people were claiming!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Descartes:
If school certificate was not a necessity to enter Army in 1960's, then why the Recommendation Letter from the Principal stating that "Buhari will pass his WASC? "

Give it up dude!!! Jonathan has lost the psychological war! That recommendation was the norm in 60's!
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by lwise(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 22, 2015
cococandy:

God bless you so much for this ma.
Sometime i do cry after reading coments of some people here, The reason is because the people are yet to know what change is all about and don't no the kind of change they want.
Some believe that change is just change of party and candidates and that change starts from within, our thoughts, actions, ideology and our sincere resolution.
Someone is not corrupt and yet he wine and dine with corrupt officials as his sponsors.
"Evil company corrupt good habbit"
Imagine the same set of people that destroyed Nigeria under PDP now left and form APC, and suddenly becomes saints that will effect change in Nigeria and millions of my fellow youths are here cheering the same old people.
What a shame? Lord give of a true leader.

[size=16pt]Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause
Guide our leader’s right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow

And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign[/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu / Chukwuemeka Chike John Okafor Celebrates 10th Birthday At The National Assembly / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Members Elect Of PDP Caucus(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.