Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,504 members, 7,847,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) (24833 Views)

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Cnn Comfirm / WAEC Distances Itself From Buhari’s Result Released By Govt. College Kastina / Breaking!! American Consultant Says Buhari's Result Is Fake!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Missy89:

I tell ya. It got to a point i was just talking to myself like a crazy person.

Lol. Can you see why I always go berserk on this forum? A lot of these folks can't even discern the simplest things, a kid in elementary sch. can discern - it's that pathetic. And a lot of them lack both reading and comprehension skills. However, apparently, they're "graduates". Graduates from where? - bwahahaha

With folks like that populating a country - it's not shocking that the country is in abyss. I weep for the black race, we're so far behind intellectually. Someone has to do something about the educational system and institutions in that country, this generation is already lost.
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Missy89(f): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol. Can you see why I always go berserk on this forum? A lot of these folks can't even discern the simplest things, a kid in elementary sch. can discern - it's that pathetic. And a lot of them lack both reading and comprehension skills. However, apparently, they're "graduates". Graduates from where? - bwahahaha

With folks like that populating a country - it's not shocking that the country is in abyss. I weep for the black race, we're so far behind intellectually. Someone has to do something about the educational system and institutions in that country, this generation is already lost.

More reason why you should support my development plan . It is a radical step but the only one that is likely to work. First step will be to administer a quantitative reasoning test before you can buy any computer/internet hardware (PC, Modem), a literacy test before you get a PVC, a psych evaluation test before you get a job and a brain-stimulation treatment with some extra pills like Olanzapine and Quetiapine should be administered weekly before you get your international passport.

In the middle of the conversation he was like "do you know OIC?" i said yes and then he said " they are sponsoring GMB so that he can islamize Nigeria" My head just exploded.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Missy89:

More reason why you should support my development plan . It is a radical step but the only one that is likely to work. First step will be to administer a quantitative reasoning test before you can buy any internet hardware (PC, Modem), a literacy test before you get a PVC, a psych evaluation test before you get a job and a brain-stimulation treatment with some extra pills like Olanzapine and Quetiapine should be administered weekly before you get your international passport.

In the middle of the conversation he was like "do you know OIC?" i said yes and then he said " they are sponsoring GMB so that he can islamize Nigeria" My head just exploded.

Bwahahahaha

I honestly think Nigeria's case is a sad and irredeemable one. So, in this isolated case, I will have to support eugenics.

Add brain transplant and eugenics to ya plan, and I shall support it wholeheartedly loool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by AktivIngredient(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The statement of result is written from the original print of The cambridge result!

The statement of result was written today and signed today at the instance of buhari!

My guy, their blockheads will never understand that. None of them even took time to look at the dates below where the principal signed. If they did, their brains still won't click right so forgive them.
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Amisec: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Oluwole? u be the judge. APC president. Lies? Integrity?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Truckpusher(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
SirShymex:

Bwahahahaha

I honestly think Nigeria's case is a sad and irredeemable one. So, in this isolated case, I will have to support eugenics.

Add brain transplant and eugenics to ya plan, and I shall support it wholeheartedly loool.
You don't have to insult the identity of an entire nation to amuse yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
SirShymex:

Lmao. grin

More reason why I can never live in that country. I'll probably end up going berserk and turn to a serial killer - blowing mofos brains out for being utterly dumb. Most Nigerians are illiterates - they might need to start opening their heads to get rid of the dust and cobwebs, with ice cubes to cool the brain cells down from excessive heat induced by the sun.

I doubt the IQ of the average Nigerian is over 60. grin
This is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't have to insult the identity of an entire nation to amuse yourselves.

But someone has to tell the truth, even if it's via banter.

Truth is always bitter, and people hate the truth.

And we were alluding to "most" (overwhelming majority) not "all."

Since you live around these folks, I'm sure you do shake ya head in disgust from time to time, alie?
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Truckpusher(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
SirShymex:

But someone has to tell the truth, even if it's via banter.

Truth is always bitter, and people hate the truth.

And we were alluding to "most" (overwhelming majority) not "all."

Since you live around these folks, I'm sure you do shake ya head in disgust from time to time, alie?
Yes ,I totally agree with you that the truth is bitter and this particular one was really bitter but the real bitter truth is that you can't make any positive impact by making a mockery of a people's situation while pretending to be proffering solutions, especially dehumanizing solutions.If the same eugenic program you mentioned above were to be recommended by someone from another race you won't find it funny. You'll fight and curse - I know you.

Whatever ,peace cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes ,I totally agree with you that the truth is bitter and this particular one was really bitter but the real bitter truth is that you can't make any positive impact by making a mockery of a people's situation while pretending to be proffering solutions, especially dehumanizing solutions.If the same eugenic program you mentioned above were to be recommended by someone from another race you won't find it funny. You'll fight and curse - I know you.

Whatever ,peace cool

Obviously, that was why I labelled Nigeria's case as a sad and isolated case. Especially when folks have refused to always use their brain.

When folks start doing ridiculously dumb things repeatedly and tend to get braggart in the act - you have no choice but to start questioning their IQ, and if it won't be transferred to the next generation. Everything aside, this is the enlightenment age where the world is connected - why have these folks refused to upgrade their intellect and broaden their knowledge scope?

It is not just the presidential election quagmire, it is almost every facet of the naij society. Heck, a lot of these folks lack basic reading and comprehension skills, that is how bad it is. And they are supposedly the "educated" class the country has to offer - absolutely shocking. That is why you will post one thing on this forum, and these folks will translate it to a next thing with no correlation whatsoever lol. Something has to be done.
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by dipznano: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Itulah:
...And The Zoo Nigeria Goes To The Dogs.
Fellow Nigerians. Let us not be intimidated by the
APC's massive evil, lying, forgery, corrupt Machinery. It
is now clear as crystal that APC and their illiterate lying
Presidential Candidate, Pa Buhari (BH) is corruption and
forgery personified. They have now exposed themselves
BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBTS by the fake
Statement of Result they just released for Pa BH. My
compatriots, when a group and their supporters say
"Certificates are not important" while another group
says "Western Education is Haram"; are they not of the
same philosophy & persuasion? Let me harmonize the
points I have highlighted in this discussion so far:
(1) The document purporting to emanate from the
Katsina State Ministry of Education/Government
Secondary School, Katsina is a complete forgery. It
purports to be Pa BH's Statement of result but can
never be so. Most of us on this forum all went to
secondary School too, so take your minds back. After
sitting for WAEC, that exams body sends the results of
ALL the Students that sat for the exams from a school
to that School. The School Authorities then prepare a
Statement of Result for each Student in which the
scores of each student is set out. This is done on the
school's letter-headed paper, signed by the Principal or
other appropriate officer and stamped. This is the first
official document each student gets of their WAEC result
because the WAEC Certificates take between 3-5 years
after the exam before they are ready. It is this
Statement of Result that most people use in gaining
admission to University or employment or recruitment
into the Military as the case may be and not even the
Certificate which comes later. The point is that this
Statement of Result has both an original and duplicates.
The School keeps the duplicates while giving the
Original to the Student. Today, I have both my WASC
Statement of Result on my Secondary School letter-
Headed paper and the WAEC issued WASC which I
collected some years after I finished Secondary School.
THE POINT HERE is that Pa Buhari's old School should
have photocopied and certified their office duplicate
copy of the Statement of Result which they issued to
him in 1961. It will be on the letter-head of the
Provincial School as at that time, signed by the
appropriate officers as at 1961 & with his passport
photograph as at 1961. So when, Pa BH applied for a
copy of his Statement of Result from his old School,
they only needed to go through the files containing their
office duplicate copies of Statement of Results year by
year until they get to the file for 1961 where they will
find a duplicate copy of Pa BH's Statement of Result
issued in 1961, photocopy it, certify it and give it to
him. The only place the date of 2015 will appear is on
the certification stamp. This worthless document
provided by Pa BH is a forgery. If he lost his original
Statement of Result issued in 1961 having his passport
photo as at then, did his School also loose their own
copy that led them to purportedly prepare another
document in 2015 instead of photocopying and certifying
the Statement of Result they issued him in 1961?
(2) The current forged document being celebrated by Pa
BH's supporters was purportedly based on a
"Cambridge printout" of results for WASC of 1961. I
have already pointed out in my earlier contributions that
this is another shameless falsehood. Cambridge
University had no links or role whatsoever in the
conduct or certifying of WASC as at 1961. While it is
true that Cambridge & London Universities started the
organization & conduct of the WASC examinations, the
Colonial Governments in Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone
and Liberia established by Ordinances, the West African
Examinations Council (WAEC) in 1952. From 1952
WAEC, an independent body totally took over the
conduct and certification of WASC. So in 1961, it was
WAEC and not Cambridge University that conducted the
exams purportedly taken by Pa BH. It had absolutely
nothing to do with Cambridge and so any so-called
"Cambridge printout" is a total forgery.
(3) To make matters worse, the purported Cambridge
printout from where the Katsina Ministry of Education/
Secondary School obtained the data it published as the
Statement of Results for Pa BH, contains the name of
Shehu Musa Yar'Adua as a candidate for the WASC of
1961. Again this is complete and utter falsehood.
Yar'Adua joined the Army in 1959 and by 1964 he had
already graduated from Sandhurst in England. There
was therefore no way he could have sat for the WASC
with Pa BH in 1961 which is two years after he had
already joined the Army. It is clear that Pa BH is not a
man of honor; he built his entire career on falsehood
and deceit. He is still thriving on deceiving Nigerians by
pretending anti-corruption credentials while hobnobbing
with some of the most corrupt & certificate forging
Nigerians like Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, etc. Mentioning
his name and anti-corruption in the same breath is a
travesty. He swore to an affidavit on Oath that ALL his
documents were with the Army.
When the Army burst that lie from the pit of hell, he
recanted and said he swore to that oath on an
"assumption". He then proceeded to assume that his
school has them and promised to get it from them. But
alas, the school does not have a copy of the exact
Statement that was allegedly issued to him by them in
1961; instead, they quickly forged another mockery of a
document in January 2015 purportedly based on data
from a fictitious "Cambridge printout". In doing this, the
school did not bother to tell us why they did not do the
normal thing in these circumstances; which is
photocopy and certify the exact document they issued in
1961. But wait: has Pa BH offered any explanation as to
why HE ALONE of all the Military personnel, serving and
retired, is the only one whose originals & all copies were
allegedly given to the Military? Even if he gave his
originals to the Military, he was so daft that he did not
at least make and keep copies? All other officers
including those recruited in 1961 all have their
documents with them. Today, my child from Southern
Nigeria will score 200 marks in exams to the Unity
Schools but will not be offered admission but the child
from Katsina will score 10 and be admitted. The same
applies for recruitment into the Military. It is through
this corrupt-ridden quota system that the likes of Pa BH
were recruited into the MIlitary based on mere
recommendation without any certificate but their fellow
country men who already had superior results were
denied. APC supporters on this forum want us to leave
this issue and discuss "more serious matters".
The fact that their candidate is a deceiver whose entire
career is built on forgery is not a serious issue to them.
They parrot "change" and "anti-corruption" like a mantra
but are only making a caricature, parody and mockery
of themselves and their candidate. If Pa BH becomes
President tomorrow (God forbid), merit will be thrown
out of the window: favored cronies will get juicy
appointments, contracts and patronage on mere
recommendation while qualified compatriots will be told
by the likes of Dr. Abayomi that certificates are not
important. People will use affidavits in place of
certificates to rise to the next level. THAT IS THE REAL
"CHANGE" we will see with a government formed by
Tinubu and acolytes. FOR APC, GENUINE CERTIFICATES
ARE HARAM

Sire! can u kindly tell me d history of photocopy, and it's status back in the 60's? embarassed
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by honeyseller291(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari passed igbo lang more than hausa wow wow chaiman nwannem woke ibu oye igbo ....can he even understand the meaning of bia?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by honeyseller291(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari passed igbo lang more than hausa wow wow chaiman nwannem woke ibu oye igbo ....can he even understand the meaning of bia?hmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by MymothersKeeper(f): 12:55am On Jan 25, 2015
hofn:

He also want to weaken the presidents of Niger, Cameroon and Chad so he can rule over them. Abi boko no dey strike for those countries?

Nansense

I don't have your time
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2015
MymothersKeeper:

I don't have your time

undecided
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by rabimlomo: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2015
cococandy:
Am I disappointed too or what? smiley
How you guys can't see the forgery in this so called statement is beyond me. Anyway like you said bias is blocking reasoning.

But seriously I can't be putting leg inside one pant with you because of buhari.
Nor will buhari make me dislike anyone I liked before.
His level never reach to make me do that.

Explain how he sat for Hausa Lang in his O'level when that wasn't even an option then. I've tried to read about the second language educational reform post independence and I didn't come upon any article that supports the assertion that Hausa language was available in O'level sittings back then in 1961.. If you can show me one, I may consider believing that he did sit for one such exam.

If you guys love Nigeria like you claim, don't vote that fraud called GMB. And no, GEJ isn't your only other option. There are a few other options. Consider them.

I'd have to be totally brainwashed to believe that the current members of APC (the same criminals that left from same criminal PDP)is the change we need.

Even when cambrige made a press release that they did offer Hausa language in 1961? Are you guys just deliberately trying to be ignorant or you are truly ignorant. And you know, I actually respected some of you guys but seeing this just make me sad.

http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

Also statement of result is issued by the school and it is not the same thing as the certificate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sagay Stepping On Many Toes - Buhari / Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Operations This Friday / 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.