Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) (24855 Views)

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Cnn Comfirm / WAEC Distances Itself From Buhari’s Result Released By Govt. College Kastina / Breaking!! American Consultant Says Buhari's Result Is Fake!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
why are you scared?
scared of what?
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]The result is not only fake but whoever forged it should be flogged for being a fool.

In 1961, only the western region included a local language (Yoruba) in their curriculum.

Local languages were adopted nationally after the civil war by the new central government which created and adopted a universal curriculum.

http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf

Liar Mohammed don kill Buhari career!
[/size]

This is 2015 ohh. We are not fools mr. Mohammed.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by sleekp1: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The statement of result is written from the original print of The cambridge result!

The statement of result was written today and signed today at the instance of buhari!

Look for the original please, this netcafe one won't fly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by sleekp1: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
This was hurriedly done, we were expecting one from Toronto instead they use netcafe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by CrazyScientist: 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
spenca:

Mehn! This is the high of saTANist , does it look like he was graded for igbo in that result ? You people are unbelievable

Ode! Look at the end of the result ,you'll see where it was written '1' = A and '5'= C !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
scared of what?
you asked for the closure of this thread that prompted my question.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by KanwuliaJara: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Of course it is FAKE! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by rebranded(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
illuminatic:
Guys please help me check this BUHARI WAEC RESULT released by premium times and tell me if NECO IS IN EXISTENCE IN YEAR 1961. After the bold part written STATEMENT OF RESULT check the part I circled with red rectangle.

source: http://.com/post/9216/buhari-result-looks-fake-see-photo-and-comfirmed

The result is posted on this link by Premiumtimes http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2015/01/buhari-Statement-of-Result.pdf

Op so you no get sense like this?

This is a re-issue, cant you see Jan 21, 2015 as the date. Thats why NECO had to be cancelled off cos there was no NECO back then
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Scroll to page 9 of this link and you will see a summary of total number of students that partook in WASC between 1961 till 1974

http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf
Yoruba had a total of 28% total enrollment for WASC and it is the only local language on offer.

Haba liar Mohammed ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Of course it is FAKE! cheesy
Fake or not,Buhari is heading to aso rock next month. Even if he presented a tissue paper as his result,I must vote fo him.

You guys should just move on! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Eyepencil: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
TINUBU WAN KILL US WITH FAKE RESULT FOR DIS COUNTRY. DIS ONE NA BACKYARD RESULT O

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by KanwuliaJara: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
Fake or not,Buhari is heading to aso rock next month. Even if he presented a tissue paper as his result,I must vote fo him.

You guys should just move on! cheesy cheesy

Oh baby. . . .I nor dey vote o!
Not my consain! cheesy
GEJ OR GMB. . . .Useless to me.

I love the 'kata-kata'!

To choose between a SENILE ILLITERATE vs a BLOCK HEAD!

I pity NIGERIA!!!! cry
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by kenex4ever(m): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
iresearcher:
A: And what's your candidates major achievement in the last 6 years?
P: He brought back our trains.
A: What did he do about education?
P: Our trains are working!
A: About health?
P: Trains from Port Harcourt
A: About security?
P: Haven't you seen the new trains? Even Buhari travelled in them?
A: What about corruption?
P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been bought by APC! silly goat! Train will kill you! ! Blind Fool!
atleast he has one major breakthrough but 4 buhari no no

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by BlackTechnology: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Scroll to page 9 of this link and you will see a summary of total number of students that partook in WASC between 1961 till 1974

Yoruba had a total of 28% total enrollment for WASC and it is the only local language on offer.

Haba liar Mohammed ?

We need to verify if Hausa was taught during Buhari's days.

cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Eyepencil: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
[size=18pt]The result is not only fake but whoever forged it should be flogged for being a fool.

In 1961, only the western region included Yoruba in their curriculum.

Local languages were adopted nationally after the civil war by the new central government.

Liar Mohammed don kill Buhari career!
[/size]

This is 2015 ohh. We are not fools mr. Mohammed.
SPOT ON! YOU ARE 100 PER CENT RIGHT.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Oh baby. . . .I nor dey vote o!
Not my consain! cheesy
GEJ OR GMB. . . .Useless to me.

I love the 'kata-kata'!

To choose between a SENILE ILLITERATE vs a BLOCK HEAD!

I pity NIGERIA!!!! cry
sadly,your preferred candidate Atiku Abubakar is not in the race.
All we want is a better Nigeria aunty mi.
Nothing do you jare! cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Eyepencil:
SPOT ON! YOU ARE 100 PER CENT RIGHT.

Mohammed Buhari is just piling up sh1t on himself daily.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by kenex4ever(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
illuminatic:

Does phone number 08020652538 written in the original exist in year 1960?
No mind them, na excel work, anybody can do it and write 1960 on it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by HzRF(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oluwole at work
Pls how can SSCE/WASSCE be on d same result
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by HzRF(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
illuminatic:

Does phone number 08020652538 written in the original exist in year 1960?
How can M precede A in a register

Haha is not alphabetically listed
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Of course its fake, it took him and his aPc hooligans almost 1month to Produce a common certificate, and he exPects me to believe its real I can't be deceived, the certificate is fake.

If I may ask, where was it hidden in the 1st Place
Under his bed in daura

Abeg its GEJ till boko*hari brings out an originaaal certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by oluspencer(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
najoke:

see stupidity....you come even bold and increase your font, to make us recognize how daft and stupid you are.

Anyways, we have noticed your stupidity and will pass it round.

You're a Daft and u daft pass ur role model Jonathan and u illiterate pass PEJ wey b una mama, that 1 isn't 1 but abesent abi ur dull means he has capital 1 in wood work and techincal drawing. I'm sure u r a drop out wey dem help write Waec like Asari cos na only 1 nigeria language u fit seat 4
Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
ITbomb:
More disturbing is the page 2 of the result. You will observe that the names were pasted on the main sheet as the lines did not register or join together and this is only on the names columns.
See the Picture below and judge for yourself

Source: thunder74 (on a locked thread)
[size=18pt]

Thank you
That may explain why the website has taken off the link

Hahahahaha[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
In 1961 the total number of students that sat for WASC were 5,537

English which was compulsory had 100% registration
Only Yoruba was offered as a local language with 1,549 students representing 28% of the total number of candidates.

Which Hausa did Buhari study that he gave himself a credit score?

Kai APC!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by holatin(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
cococandy:
Why does he look 70 in that picture supposedly taken in 1961?
babe your dumbness don reach heaven, you go school so.
pls reply so I can educate your brainless head

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]The newspaper has taken off the link
They know the Cambridge print out and WAEC result is fake
Hahahahaha[/size]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by ChinemeOkpan: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

Thank you
That may explain why the website has taken off the link

Hahahahaha

Madam, you are just a few years younger than Buhari , so you should know how the system worked then

Are you telling us that the copy from Cambridge University is also fake?

i laff.....

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by ChinemeOkpan: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
[size=18pt]The newspaper has taken off the link
They know the Cambridge print out and WAEC result is fake
Hahahahaha[/size]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

The link is working fine.

check again. are u in the US or in your village?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by nationwide1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
illuminatic:
Guys please help me check this BUHARI WAEC RESULT released by premium times and tell me if NECO IS IN EXISTENCE IN YEAR 1961. After the bold part written STATEMENT OF RESULT check the part I circled with red rectangle.

source: http://.com/post/9216/buhari-result-looks-fake-see-photo-and-comfirmed

The result is posted on this link by Premiumtimes http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2015/01/buhari-Statement-of-Result.pdf
The result is fake. WAEC never used to paste candidate's passport on the result in the 1960's. My father's WAEC result in 70s doesn't have passport and it is original certificate. Others on the forum should confirm from their uncles' and grandparents results. #no passport in 1960's and 1970s. Buhari must be made to pay for this forgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Madam, you are just a few years younger than Buhari , so you should know how the system worked then

Are you telling us that the copy from Cambridge University is also fake?

i laff.....
Chai! You people will not scatter my ribs with laugh o!

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by waternogeteneny: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari supporters are begining to sound dumb.

We are talking of the Presidency of Africa power house, people are making comments about voting candidates without a certificate.

People are talking about voting a candidate that may have just committed fraud.

This same people complain that Nigeria is not progressing.

Ain't dat funny?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

The link is working fine.

check again. are u in the US or in your village?

Not the link to the story ode
The link they had to the certificate
It is now missing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Collating List Of Defectors / Fasoranti’s Daughter: Residents Cry Out Over Arrest Of Artisans, Motorcyclists / N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.