Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie (36701 Views)

Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / Waec Statistics In 1961 and 1967 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 22, 2015
MAYOWAAK:

To all ignoramuses and those who have chosen to turn logic on its head!
Education 'certificates' are NEVER issued twice. And yes i told you so! WAEC will never issue you a certificate twice. And I don't know of any other educational institution that does.
My secondary school certificate got lost years ago when i tried applying to overseas universities for my university education. I couriered my original WAEC certificate to family friend in the UK and she misplaced it.
When i approached WAEC office in Ogba for another copy, I was told what can be issued is a 'certified copy of exam results'. And more so, it will not be given to me personally but posted directly to any institution that demands for it.
I later obtained a certified copy of my O'level results from WAEC office in London. Yes WAEC office in London! If you don't know, WAEC has a London office.
In 1999, I paid £20 for a certified copy of my result to be sent to a UK university.

Mayowa, I have been seeing your posts on nairaland before and I actually respected you before, but this particular post have made me understand that you are also a stack illiterate like other Buhari supporters?

Did Buhari come out and release a press statement that his original waec results got missing? If he did, please provide a link to the article so I can read it up. The truth is that, you can't misplace what you don't have. Buhari does not have a certificate, so he can't come out and say he misplaced it.

2. You are very wrong saying that if you lose your waec certificate, a new one cannot be issued. That is a blatant lie you all just cooked up recently to defend your god BUHARI.

I know of someone who misplaced her certificate and she went to waec office and re-applied for a new one, a new one was re-issued for her.

Stop being dumb Mayowa, Nigerians are not fools.

You are not talking to kids.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2015
duni04:

He shot and killed his way to the top, like Idi Amin and Mobutu. It wasnt on merit or by election. Unless you're advising me to shoot and kill my way to the top too undecided

Perhaps that option might work for you because going by the kind of reasoning you have it just might be your only way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Chai you are one of those who know how to take people back 10yrs over an issue they have already sorted. It is WASC or CAMBRIDGE and not WAEC. All these 18yr olds on Nairaland sef. Seun needs to create a kiddies section for NL

Shut the hell up.

No go back to raking the gutters
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by duni04(m): 8:10am On Jan 22, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Perhaps that option might work for you because going by the kind of reasoning you have it just might be your only way.
Yea, so now I've countered you with common sense, the next thing is to go below the belt with insults. Early in the morning! Smh for you. Abeg face your lane and don't quote me again undecided
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by ichidodo: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2015
marv1:
Go back and do more findings. We are talking about the north here. If they dont offer hausa what other subject will be offered? Engineering?
Vernacular was not on offer then-the facts say so- besides if you were a white missionary teacher posted deep in the remote reaches of hausaland would the language be part of the Curriculum to turn local boys into English gentlemen, would you sell ice to an Eskimo?...
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

Mayowa, I have been seeing your posts on nairaland before and I actually respected you before, but this particular post have made me understand that you are also a stack illiterate like other Buhari supporters?

Did Buhari come out and release a press statement that his original waec results got missing? If he did, please provide a link to the article so I can read it up. The truth is that, you can't misplace what you don't have. Buhari does not have a certificate, so he can't come out and say he misplaced it.

2. You are very wrong saying that if you lose your waec certificate, a new one cannot be issued. That is a blatant lie you all just cooked up recently to defend your god BUHARI.

I know of someone who misplaced her certificate and she went to waec office and re-applied for a new one, a new one was re-issued for her.

Stop being dumb Mayowa, Nigerians are not fools.

You are not talking to kids.

From your rant it shows that you are a kid..... When did Waec begin? Buhari sat for cambridge exams otherwise known as WASC and not WAEC. I suppose we now have a WASC OFFICE he can go to abi? 1999 children all over the place here.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by efilefun(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2015
gp6liveth:
[size=8pt][b] 4 Things That Are Wrong With Buhari's Statement of Result

Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari - the APC Presidential candidate has finally released his "WASC Result" (after many weeks of lies, allegation and counter-allegation) as demanded by the Nigerian Constitution and Electoral laws from candidates that want to contest elective positions in the country.

For the sake of clarity, there is a big difference between Statement of Result and Certificate. Statement of Result is issued to a WAEC Candidate by the School s/he took the examination pending the time WAEC would release the main certificate. This is usually few years or so after the examination was taken. And once the certificate is released, the statement becomes invalid.

Buhari claims that he wrote the exam in 1961, so WAEC must have awarded him the certificate which supersedes this Statement of Result he released.

Mere looking at the Statement of Result, you will notice the following:

1. WAEC Format: The format in this Statement of Result was not the format used in the 1960s when Buhari wrote the exam. For instance, there was nothing like SSCE, WASSCE, NECO, May/June in 1960s as seen in the result. What they had then was WASC (West African School Certificate) which was established in 1952. Passport photography is not attached on the Statement of Result. WAEC started attaching passport photography on the certificate in the year 2000.

2. Name: Buhari's name is Muhammadu Buhari, but the result bears Mohammed Buhari. Though, Muhammdu is sometimes spelt as Mohammed, but when it comes certificate documentation, consistency is the watchword. Someone that bears Anthony Buhari cannot lay claim of a certificate that bears Tony Buhari. It is not possible unless a change of name is done. Did Buhari do a change of name? Any proof to that? Besides, his letter seeking to writing RNA qualifying exam dated 18th October, 1961 bears Muhammadu Buhari, how come his statement of result bears a different name?

3. The State the exam was taken: There was nothing like Katsina State in 1961. Katsina was created in 1987 and Buhari took his exam in 1961. How come the result is bearing Ministry of education, Katsina State?

4. Date Issued and Picture: Exam that was taken in 1961, the result is carrying date of 21st January, 2015 and Buhari’s recent picture. How come? Did the school just issue him the Statement of Result after over 5 decades he claims he wrote the exam? If they did, how come they made it to look so old? By the way, there is no need to issue him a statement, since WAEC is there to issue a certificate which supersedes the Statement of Result.

Conclusion: Buhari doesn’t need a Statement of Result “cooked up” by an named Principal of a secondary school. A statement of result is given when WAEC is yet to release the CERTIFICTAE. Buhari’s WAEC certificate of 1961 had already been released long ago if he actually took the exam. So, Buhari should proceed to WAEC for certificate verification since he knows his examination number. Only he can do this since WAEC doesn’t release someone’s result to a third party.

Enough of these lies!!!

This just shows you are a fool, that ibo language Na A1 be that ode oshi and incase you don't understand simple English that's a school testimonial not the one from waec, and do you expect them to look for an old letter head just to print out his result he requested for just yesterday?
I know you copied and pasted from somewhere but you suppose use ur brain analyse am first before you kom paste am here fool and if u could see the spreadsheet that was posted by the school, every body in that set had F9 in mathematics

You saTANist should just give up you lost the battle already ewu dem

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Toks2008(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2015
phlemzy:
Now that the General's result has been made available, they are claiming its a photoshopped document. The kind of change Nigerians seek right now has NOTHING to do with academic attainment. As we all know, PhD never did the magic.

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000likes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by olivegirl(f): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari have two results the one he get maths c and the one wey he fail pass. Be wise. This man is now initiated with pdp liers that decamp to apc. Those are people making the country sick. I wish they never meet this innocent man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2015
ichidodo:
The electorate is not buying this coverup by a bunch of old men who never came but up till now to 'claim' buhari as their classmate maybe they should convince the electorate how the said Buhari was school classmates with Shehu Yaradua 1961 whilst military archives saw Yar adua as a recruit in 1959. Or maybe Umar Abdullahi should tell us if he too offered Hausa back in WASC 1961 when it is on record Hausa,igbo except Yoruba were NEVER IN THE NIGERIAN SECONDARY SCHOOL CURRICULUM TILL 1974??!. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/
journals/education/ije/sept1988/
MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%
20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT
%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf
[quote author=Olanireti post=30015746]Many are the affliction of the righteous but the Lord deliver him out of them all.
They brought islamization, the Lord vindicated the General
They brought boko Sponsor, the Lord vindicated the General
They brought "Ungovernable statement", the Lord vindicated the General
They brought Age propaganda, the Lord vindicated the General
They brought Death threat, the Lord vindicated the General
They even tried to assassinate him,the Lord vindicated the General
They switched to certificate, the Lord vindicated the General
Give it UP PDP.......
Sai Buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 22, 2015
In a land of professors , Doctors,Academicians ,Engineers,Barristers, Nobel laureate,PolitiCal scientist and a time of MAGIC , the destiny of a Great Kingdom ( NIGERIA) rests on the shoulders of a young man, his name;. . . . . . . . .
.Pa BUHARI . Nigerians, I hail thee.
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by pacesetter939: 8:14am On Jan 22, 2015
dunkem21:
I am still not convinced.

A head boy with this kind of results? ..and they say he is one of the best? ..with so many holes in the certificate?

So, the teacher didn't know that Buhari is the opposite of Chike Obi before he recommended him; and swore that he will pass mathematics? ..and on that basis he got enrolled in the military?

..A thousand and one questions to ask about this phoney 2015 certificate?

I think, WASC and not the school should provide the full candidates and results of the year, 1961.
Educational or intellectual proficiency has never been same for those in Up North and us down South and as such, it is needless comparing GMB with Prof Chike Obi vis-a-vis their 1961 academic standing.
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Toks2008(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2015
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, A VICTIM OF AVOIDABLE MEDIOCRITY.

Your excellency,i salute you sir on your courage to lead the most populous black nation on earth and i must state the fact here that you are indeed favored by GOD and i really thank GOD for your life because on November 20, 1957, when a peasant farmer named Jonathan and his wife gave birth to a baby boy at their humble homestead in Otuoke, they never imagined that the boy would become famous beyond the rural confines of Ogbia kingdom. Not for once did it occur to them that this boy would one day become the first Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State rising, by dint of hard work and the intervention of fate, to become Governor of same sate and within few years rise to become the vice president and subsequently the president of the most populous black nation in the world,a position many have died in the bid to occupy but was handed over to you on a platter of diamonds.

Sir,before i continue,i would like you to check my records at INEC and you will find out that four years ago,i voted for you with such a great passion and even mobilized many people to do same in and outside my family but today,i weep not because i regret casting my vote for you but because many people who i influenced to vote for you now look at me in such a way that usually makes me wonder why i had to involve them in making same mistake.

I must also state that i am not a pro Buhari and i have absolutely nothing against you as a person and that is why i will never make the mistake of cursing you because as a thorough breed Yoruba man,i am trained never to talk down on people especially the elderly.

Nevertheless,i want to state emphatically that in my humble opinion as well as that of many Nigerians,YOU HAVE FAILED US and you have allowed yourself to become a victim of avoidable mediocrity because for 6years you have made mockery of that exalted seat especially in the area of corruption and insecurity which have characterized your administration.

In a country where graduates die like chickens in the bid to get a job after going through the stress of acquiring a degree,where millions live below 1usd per day,where the masses suffer because of gross incompetence of the people at the elms of affairs,where million of lives have been lost to insurgency,i will start by asking you just two questions out of countless ones that may need urgent answers through any of your spokes men and maybe a logical answer to these questions might just make me and millions of Nigerians risk that mistake once more by voting for you come February 14th.

1.As the commander in chief of all the armed forces in Nigeria, can you tell us in clear terms why you have not been able to curb the insurgence of Boko haram to the bearest minimum despite the intelligence we have and the resources available to the government.

2. Why is it still difficult till this moment why Nigerians still do not know what happened to the missing $20billion crude oil money which is over N3.2thrillion which is equivalent of the 2009 national budget gone just like that.

Mr president,do you have an idea what can be done with this money? do you know that this money alone can transform the economy of this country and bring a new lease of livelihood to million of Nigerians in just one year?

Mr president,we love you so much but loathe your governance and we will not hesitate to try another hand whether he is old,uneducated,forgetful,sick and so on,we will not hesitate this time around to experiment once again just the same way we gave you the chance.

Of what use is it if we have an educated president who can not give us succor but will have the guts to inflict pains and hardship on us so lackadaisically?, and i will never forget how you woke up on the 1st of January 2012 to increase pump price by over 100% and i can only wonder what sought of human will do that.Of what use is it when we have a Phd holder who can not administer proper governance for 6years and of what use is it if we have a young man who have surrounded himself with charlatans and have intentionally made himself a victim of avoidable mediocrity?

Yes we know Buhari is an old man,yes we know he is an illiterate as claimed by some people,yes we know he may have ill-health and yes we know he is so forgetful that he can not remember his phone number but nevertheless,i believe that logically speaking,an old man with a presumed ill-health will do what he can to leave a good legacy knowing he has little time left on earth.

We are not saying Buhari is the messiah neither are we saying that he has the magic stick but for just two years that he was the head of state,Nigerians can attest to his doggedness in fighting corruption and if in 6years of your leadership, we have only seen same corruption been legalized with indicted individuals refusing to resign and acting with unequal impunity,people with criminal records been chosen by you as appointees,the best we can do is to try another hand.

If after 4years Buhari does not give us a good reason to retain him, we will vote him out.

For 16years we have tried the PDP government and a girl child born 16years ago by stroke of rare fate would have given birth to another and it is unfair for a mother and child to suffer same wicked fate.

We are tired of mediocrity,we are tired of excuses,we are tired of lackadaisical governance. WE NEED A CHANGE.

Those days of rigging are gone, we are wiser now,its time for us all to use the power we have which is our voting power to create the change we need.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by ichidodo: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2015
[s][quote author=2sExy1 post=30018076][/quote] [quote author=Olanireti post=30015746]
Many are the affliction of the righteous
but the Lord deliver him out of them all.
They brought islamization, the Lord
vindicated the General
They brought boko Sponsor, the Lord
vindicated the General
They brought "Ungovernable statement",
the Lord vindicated the General
They brought Age propaganda, the Lord
vindicated the General
They brought Death threat, the Lord
vindicated the General
They even tried to assassinate him,the
Lord vindicated the General
They switched to certificate, the Lord
vindicated the General
Give it UP PDP.......
Sai Buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiii[/s]
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2015
naijadeyhia:

From your rant it shows that you are a kid..... When did Waec begin? Buhari sat for cambridge exams otherwise known as WASC and not WAEC. I suppose we now have a WASC OFFICE he can go to abi? 1999 children all over the place here.

Idiot, WAEC is not an exam. It is the body (organisation) that issues WASC results.

Waec means West African Examinations Council

Wasc means West African School certificate.

In Nigeria, WAEC is the "lay term" which we use to describe both.

Let me school you, you this slow poke.
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by olivegirl(f): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2015
When I was in university we used to have a lot of classmate without reg number. First result maths c and second result maths f. Abike dabiri, medis woman. You no try for this one. Meanwhile am happy for nigerians. We are crossing over with our moses leading us. Whoever wins is our moses. All we need is to jump out from red sea.
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by peleson: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Classmate doesn't mean he didn't drop out! How many of ur classmates finished
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2015
ichidodo:
[s]
grin grin e
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by dunkem21(m): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2015
pacesetter939:

Educational or intellectual proficiency has never been same for those in Up North and us down South and as such, it is needless comparing GMB with Prof Chike Obi vis-a-vis their 1961 academic standing.

I can't compare both of them na ..laugh wan kill me abeg.

I was just saying that the head teacher that recommended Buhari promised that he was so sure that he will pass mathematics( a mandatory subject) for enrollment in the military.

Doesn't he know the capabilities of his head boy?
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

Idiot, WAEC is not an exam. It is the body (organisation) that issues WASC results.

Waec means West African Examinations Council

Wasc means West African School certificate.

In Nigeria, WAEC is the "lay term" which we use to describe both.

Let me school you, you this slow poke.

So in your mind WASC and WAEC are one and the same based on timelines of Buharis exams abi? I suggest you go ask your father about WASC or CAMBRIDGE exams because you obviously are ignorant of a whole lot.Go back to your night school you need it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2015
naijadeyhia:

So in your mind WASC and WAEC are one and the same based on timelines of Buharis exams abi? I suggest you go ask your father about WASC or CAMBRIDGE exams because you obviously are ignorant of a whole lot.Go back to your night school you need it

You are a fool.

You know this and I know this. I won't respond to your silly posts anymore.
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Sajio(m): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2015
He can be your classmates! the question is, did he graduate?? did he have a WAEC result? indirectly, you are saying everyone that went to university graduated?? Hausa peeps self!! Bhari nor get result.
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

You are a fool.

If i am a f00l then you are a deucedly dissolute ignoramus and a reprehensible nostril-offending grotesque visual experience

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by blackfase(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2015
I think its actually a good thing all this came up, aside the needless distractions from the real issues of electoral importance it has created in the very short time we have to the run-up to elections. Buharists may snort at the fuss all this has generated but it speaks volumes that our threshold for the acceptance of crass impunity & unbriddled disrecpect for rule of law is being significantly lowered, albeit the docile & taciturn nature of nigerians to the siddon look syndrome. Nigerians are gradually crawling out of OUR shells & facing up to the so called powers that be & slowly but surely they'l gradually start coming to terms that the citizenry wont allow to be taken for granted anymore.....

*Voting GMB btw if they give me my PVC....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

You are a fool.

You are an indescribably decadent ruffian and a feculent air polluting mediocrity afflicted with mental retardation. JUST CALL ME A F00L ONE MORE TIME!! I DARE YOU

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Luchitec(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Please, is Coomasie's name listed on the WASC Result Print out produced by the Katsina Government College?
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by dvee2: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2015
jzdoberman:
Of course Obama Clinton Bush Putin Blair were all my classmates: wetin you expect from his fellow aabokis? See how long it took " Mr.saint" to produce a forged certificate. Why all this APC crew like coming out with forged documents, first was Tinubu and now Buhari. I no see any difference between them and yahoo boys!!!

My friend, even your sponsors FFK and GEJ did not say this result is fake. It's very authentic from Cambridge. Notice the new rhetoric from your sponsors is not certificate again but that Buhari lied under oath, meaning he should not have said the certificate is with the military. This is another discussion altogether, but the issue of genuine or no certificate is laid to rest because your FFK has thoroughly look through and found nothing, so who are you to doubt this result from Cambridge? Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

You are a fool.

Having a banter with a Jementous Slubberdegullion like you is a waste of my genetically enhanced mind. Perhaps when you come up higher we can have a chat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Alexisosas(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2015
Dat one na wash
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by EMANY01(m): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2015
mankevo:
Now, hello Nigerians!
Can any of Jonathan's former classmate be bold to tell us about his school life?

That Buhari's class was indeed made up of shapers of Naija society: Police chief, Army general,Court of Appeal chief, Grand Khadi, Senator..... Baba God, one day my classmates will be talking about our own class this way in JESUS NAME
BUHARI SURE PASS!!

Shapers indeed.We see where 40years of shaping has taken Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by dvee2: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2015
blackfase:
I think its actually a good thing all this came up, aside the needless distractions from the real issues of electoral importance it has created in the very short time we have to the run-up to elections. Buharists may snort at the fuss all this has generated but it speaks volumes that our threshold for the acceptance of crass impunity & unbriddled disrecpect for rule of law is being significantly lowered, albeit the docility & taciturn nature of nigerians to the siddon look syndrome. Nigerians are gradually crawling out of OUR shells & facing up to the so called powers that be & slowly but surely they'l gradually start coming to terms that the citizenry wont allow to be taken for granted anymore.....

*Voting GMB btw if they give me my PVC....

Honestly it's very easy to spot an intelligent mind, no much noise, just disect the facts unbiasely and make decisions. I like your style

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by InvertedHammer: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2015
mankevo:
Now, hello Nigerians!
Can any of Jonathan's former classmate be bold to tell us about his school life?

That Buhari's class was indeed made up of shapers of Naija society: Police chief, Army general,Court of Appeal chief, Grand Khadi, Senator..... Baba God, one day my classmates will be talking about our own class this way in JESUS NAME
BUHARI SURE PASS!!
/
Which Jonathan?
Would any right thinking human being dedicate many years in Nigeria to study Zoology?
One of those departments that will admit even a goat to stay open for business. Vet Medicine, I can understand. Zoology? Azi gbakwa,!

\

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children / PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) / APC Presidential Campaign Spokesman, Festus Keyamo Returned To Law (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.