Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie (36644 Views)

Ibrahim Coomassie: Igbo And Yoruba Can’t Determine 2019 Elections / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / Waec Statistics In 1961 and 1967 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by 2scorehigh(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2015
Oklander:
Okay, Buhari all the way.

We are still yet to see the students of our "Mr. lecturer" phd holder Jonathan.
#Jona,show us your students.

My friend you better watch your tongue and mind how you speak!

How can you make such a calumnious statement against my amiable lecturer? I suggest you tender an apology right away!

Of course, he was my lecturer and he took me in the course ZOO 312: Basic Fishing Techniques.

From where do you think I learnt how to fish without shoes? wink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by rexzqcom(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2015
Faked statement of result is not a certificate.
Besides, in the 1960s and 1970s statement of result and certificates did NOT have passport photos of candidates on the results.
Academic year runs from January to December.
Many discrepancies in his statement. . Of course that is not a certificate. Buhari have compounded his lies with forgery. This is a shame.

#BUHARISHOWYOURCERTIFICATE.
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by genearts(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2015
mankevo:
Now, hello Nigerians!
Can any of Jonathan's former classmate be bold to tell us about his school life?

That Buhari's class was indeed made up of shapers of Naija society: Police chief, Army general,Court of Appeal chief, Grand Khadi, Senator..... Baba God, one day my classmates will be talking about our own class this way in JESUS NAME
BUHARI SURE PASS!!
amen o... Ur comment jst dey inspire me
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by samplegirl(f): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2015
AllBusiness:

According to your name you'r really a sample, Sample of a failure like the Otuoke man undecided

And if I may answer you, that OTUOKE man rose from nothing to become the leader of Africa's most populous nation. He is not like you that do not have identity. I know that more people will identify his image on a billboard in your village than they will identify your own image.

You hide under the cover of Nairaland to rant rubbish. Why not tell the world who you are and what you have achieved in life. You are hinging your hope on the life of a man who is over seventy years while while people like Bill Clinton, David Cameron, Barack Obama became leaders of their nations in their forties. But you are bent on exhuming the remains of your forefathers to lead you because you have refused to grow. After Buhari you go and get Tafawa Belewa.

Keep decieving yourself.
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by omenka(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2015
mistabiola:
Gbam!!!

Fayose on the loose.....

Fayose allegedly bans use of Educational Certificates from Educational Institutions based in Northern Nigeria.

Gov Ayo Fayose today announced on @ekitistategov state owned EKTV that certificates from Northern Institutions will no longer be recognized in his state.

Even if you're born and bred in Ekiti but schooled in the North...your Certificate will not be recognized as long as he remain the Control-General of the Land of Honour (once Fountain of Knowledge).

What a Man, What a State, What a Shame.

Kete ra l'Ekiti, in-mo Ora Ooo..
Just a joke or are you serious?
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2015
Sajio:
He can be your classmates! the question is, did he graduate?? did he have a WAEC result? indirectly, you are saying everyone that went to university graduated?? Hausa peeps self!! Bhari nor get result.

Since when is intelligence related to tribe?
Your reference to the Hausa ppl in that context reeks of abject ignorance and an unfortunate level of bigotry - I truly feel sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by lisimmo(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll updates:

General presidential election, Jonathan vs Buhari

Jonathan: 30.9%
Buhari : 69.1%

See screenshot below.

Download PollNaija on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk to vote, see results and analysis of results by states, religion, ethnicity, gender, age group.

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by samplegirl(f): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2015
ccollins:
calm down , its a statement of result from his school

What of the passport photgragh on it, taken in 1961 too?
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by harffie(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2015
mistabiola:
Gbam!!!

Fayose on the loose.....

Fayose allegedly bans use of Educational Certificates from Educational Institutions based in Northern Nigeria.

Gov Ayo Fayose today announced on @ekitistategov state owned EKTV that certificates from Northern Institutions will no longer be recognized in his state.

Even if you're born and bred in Ekiti but schooled in the North...your Certificate will not be recognized as long as he remain the Control-General of the Land of Honour (once Fountain of Knowledge).

it just got personal lol! #some ppl in ekiti will still vote for Buhari sef*
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by taofeeq137(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2015
great664:
Good one that his result is finally out but my question is How did Buhari manage to score A1 in Igbo Language but score C5 in Hausa Language? In 1961, do they offer Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Language in the whole schools in Nigeria? I have watched him campaign in East, he didn't use Igbo language to talk to the people yet he scored A1 in Igbo and C5 in his own language and his own town. Pls help me clarify the above questions without sentiment or hate.

One Love
#Electionnobewar
#votenotfight

i think d igbo is blank o, cos i dont see any remark dere
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by taofeeq137(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2015
gp6liveth:
[size=8pt][b] 4 Things That Are Wrong With Buhari's Statement of Result

Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari - the APC Presidential candidate has finally released his "WASC Result" (after many weeks of lies, allegation and counter-allegation) as demanded by the Nigerian Constitution and Electoral laws from candidates that want to contest elective positions in the country.

For the sake of clarity, there is a big difference between Statement of Result and Certificate. Statement of Result is issued to a WAEC Candidate by the School s/he took the examination pending the time WAEC would release the main certificate. This is usually few years or so after the examination was taken. And once the certificate is released, the statement becomes invalid.

Buhari claims that he wrote the exam in 1961, so WAEC must have awarded him the certificate which supersedes this Statement of Result he released.

Mere looking at the Statement of Result, you will notice the following:

1. WAEC Format: The format in this Statement of Result was not the format used in the 1960s when Buhari wrote the exam. For instance, there was nothing like SSCE, WASSCE, NECO, May/June in 1960s as seen in the result. What they had then was WASC (West African School Certificate) which was established in 1952. Passport photography is not attached on the Statement of Result. WAEC started attaching passport photography on the certificate in the year 2000.

2. Name: Buhari's name is Muhammadu Buhari, but the result bears Mohammed Buhari. Though, Muhammdu is sometimes spelt as Mohammed, but when it comes certificate documentation, consistency is the watchword. Someone that bears Anthony Buhari cannot lay claim of a certificate that bears Tony Buhari. It is not possible unless a change of name is done. Did Buhari do a change of name? Any proof to that? Besides, his letter seeking to writing RNA qualifying exam dated 18th October, 1961 bears Muhammadu Buhari, how come his statement of result bears a different name?

3. The State the exam was taken: There was nothing like Katsina State in 1961. Katsina was created in 1987 and Buhari took his exam in 1961. How come the result is bearing Ministry of education, Katsina State?

4. Date Issued and Picture: Exam that was taken in 1961, the result is carrying date of 21st January, 2015 and Buhari’s recent picture. How come? Did the school just issue him the Statement of Result after over 5 decades he claims he wrote the exam? If they did, how come they made it to look so old? By the way, there is no need to issue him a statement, since WAEC is there to issue a certificate which supersedes the Statement of Result.

Conclusion: Buhari doesn’t need a Statement of Result “cooked up” by an named Principal of a secondary school. A statement of result is given when WAEC is yet to release the CERTIFICTAE. Buhari’s WAEC certificate of 1961 had already been released long ago if he actually took the exam. So, Buhari should proceed to WAEC for certificate verification since he knows his examination number. Only he can do this since WAEC doesn’t release someone’s result to a third party.

Enough of these lies!!!

Nobody made anything look old o,

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by andyanders: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Having seen Buari's result, Now we need to probe all Jonathan and his wife's results to ascertain their authenticity.

Having been asking for Buhari's result, let Jonathan defend his PHD certificate
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by phronesis(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2015
No ba tan! Can we have just one of Jona's classmate speak up? mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by franzis(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ where are ur classmates, lecturers abi dem do go look for shoes you claim you never had
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2015
OKAY!!!
You were all classmates..... fine!
He wrote WASC exam. (maybe).
Did he pass
If yes, show Nigerians the certificate.
Not that one they assumed and forged at Katsina Ministry of Education.
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by 3sha4lyf: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2015
kahal29:
Two prominent Nigerians the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen Muhammadu Buhari, mentioned as his classmates in secondary school – former president of the Court of Appeal (PCA), Justice Umaru Abdullahi and former inspector-general of police, Alhaji Ibrahim Cooomassie – last night spoke on the personality of Buhari.

In an exclusive interview with LEADERSHIP in Abuja, Umaru Abdullahi and Coomassie told LEADERSHIP that they and about five prominent Nigerians attended the same school.

Coomasie said Buhari was the head boy and loved to play football during their days in school.

Coomasie mentioned the former PCA Justice Abdullahi; Gen Shehu Musa Yar’Adua; the late Grand Khadi Halilu, and a Second Republic senator Abdul Ali as some of their classmates.

Coomassie said: “While we were in school, Buhari was the head boy. He loves playing football. We were all close friends in school. After we finished secondary school, General Buhari decided to join the military, I joined the police and Justice Abdullahi decided to go to the university.”

“I, the late Shehu Yar’Adua, the late Halilu, a Grand Khadi in Katsina, Senator Abdul Ali, a Senator in the 2nd Republic and several other attended the same school”

On his part, Justice Abdullahi described Buhari as a brilliant student when they were in school, saying he was Buhari’s classmate from primary to secondary school, saying: “I, Buhari and some others had the best results during our final examinations in secondary school back then. He was a very brilliant student in school, no doubt; we attended the same school from primary to secondary school.”

Katsina college confirms custody of Buhari’s result

The controversy over whether or not the presidential flag bearer of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) sat and obtained the school leaving certificate may have been put to rest as his former school confirmed custody of his result.

Authorities of Government College, Katsina, yesterday confirmed that General Buhari sat and obtained the school leaving certificate.

The principal of the school told our correspondent that Buhari obtained the WASC/Cambridge University Exams certificate in 1961, adding that the school had released his result yesterday, in line with general’s request.

“One Prof Haruna Kaita wrote to the school on behalf of General Muhamnadu Buhari, demanding his result and we have since released it to the said professor.”

The principal showed our correspondent a copy of the result but said he would not release it without a formal request.

Although the management of LEADERSHIP promptly wrote to the school, efforts by our correspondent to get a certified copy of the result from the school did not yield a positive result.

The result showed that Buhari got the following scores: English – 5 (credit), Hausa-5 (credit) English Lit – 7(pass), History -3 (Good), Geography – 6 (Credit) Maths – 9 (Fail), Health Science – 6 (credit), Woodwork – 9 (fail).

Why we cleared Buhari to contest- APC Screening Chair

Against the backdrop of the raging controversy over Buhari’s academic records, the head of the APC presidential screening panel, Chief Ogbonnaya Onu, has explained why the party’s presidential candidate was cleared to vie for the office of president in the forthcoming February 14 election.

Onu, who is one of the leaders of the party, told journalists in Abuja yesterday that members of the panel adhered strictly to the provisions of the constitution to clear Buhari.

“Really, that issue shouldn’t create the kind of problem that we are seeing today in the polity. When this matter came before us in the presidential screening committee, we had to rely on the constitution of our great country.

“To qualify to be president of Nigeria, you have to be a Nigerian by birth; you have to be 40 years of age; you have to be a member of a political party and that political party must be registered, should sponsor you and finally you should obtain education at least up to secondary school level or equivalent, and our presidential candidate has attended military schools in Nigeria, in India, in the United Kingdom (UK) and in the United States of America (USA).

“And in America, he attended the US Army War College. So, there isn’t any reason whatsoever to create this type of problems that we now have in the polity,” Onu said.

Asked if the panel actually demanded to see a copy of Buhari’s school certificate during the screening exercise, he said: “No, we demanded it but there was an affidavit and you know once you swear to an affidavit, that definitely gives you whatever protection in any matter, not just in this case. But the thing is that we were not doing this for the opposition – the PDP, we were doing it for Nigeria. This is a man who will be president of Nigeria and there is a supreme law, the constitution, that guided us and the issue of qualification is at least a school certificate.

“So if there is evidence that somebody has attended military schools that are tertiary institutions up to the war college of the USA, I mean why should you really go on about school certificate and so on? So all those are in his file. So, I really don’t see why we should be thinking in this direction because the problems before the nation are enormous. We should be looking at how we can solve the problems of insecurity and unemployment,” he said.

http://leadership.ng/news/405731/buhari-classmate-1961-abdullahi-coomassie

THE PDP HAS SUCEEDED IN DERAILING NIGERIANS TO, RATHER THAN QUESTION WHY THEFT AND CORRUPTION HAS BEEN ON THE RISE IN THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION, CLAMOUR FOR GMBs CERTIFICATE. ITS CLEAR THAT 99% OF NIGERIANS ARE MYOPIC AND CHASE AFTER THE LITTLE THINGS WHILE MISSING OUT ON THE MAIN CRUX OF THE MATTER. THE CONSTITTUTION CLEARLY SAYS YOU CAN VIE FOR PRESIDENCY IF YOU, AMONG OTHER PREREQUISITES, ARE EDUCATED UP TO SCHOOL CERT LEVEL. WHY MAKE A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLEHILL FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS DIPLOMA? ISNT THAT HIGHER THAN SCHOOL CERT HENCE THE CANDIDATE HAS MET THE REQUIREMENTS? PDP ARE MAKING A MOCKERY OF NIGERIANS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THIS IS THE LEAST OF THE ISSUES NIGERIA HAS AND INSTEAD, THE PEOPLE ARE CHASING SHADOWS WITH BUHARI'S CERTIFICATE SAGA. OK CAN YOU ASK SAMBO TO SHOW COPIES OF HIS CERTIFICATES NOW PLS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by musiwa97: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2015
I don't think anyone believe that buhari went to school in 1961.

What they are saying is that in 1961.

1. There was no wasc exam in nigeria.
2. Buhari from katsina could only applied to Kaduna, not Lagos.
3. Buhari took the British GCE or London GCE,like anyone in a British protectorate.
4. There was no form 6 in 1961. It was form 5. Then next is advance level. Please call British for syllabus in 1961

They are saying buhari was not In lagos. He was in Kaduna in 1961 and buhari took the British examination not wasc. That is why you cant find buhari result. Buhari result is in London. Buhari. Should apply for his result in London.

You can see that western Nigeria is a separate country from nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by 3sha4lyf: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2015
andyanders:
Having seen Buari's result, Now we need to probe all Jonathan and his wife's results to ascertain their authenticity.

Having been asking for Buhari's result, let Jonathan defend his PHD certificate

Sweetheart, lets not go too far... lets pardon GEJ and his wife... BUT [size=14pt] let SAMBO SHOW US CERTIFIED COPIES OF HIS CREDENTIALS!!![/size]... shebi dem burn? GMB own loss. Shebi he swear affidavit? GMB swear affidavit too. Shebi we no gree GMB own? we too no go gree SAmbo own #SamboShowUsYourCertificates!!!
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by great664(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2015
taofeeq137:

i think d igbo is blank o, cos i dont see any remark dere
zoom on it, its there with an A,
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by bigazu(m): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2015
JohnFrankling:
So its now they will talk, while didn't they say it earlier before he even mentioned them

What a shame, old men who destroyed nigeria suddenly realise that Pa buhari was their classmate because they were able to 'dagbo' result for him at oluwole street. May God save nigeria frm these mallams. Pa buhari must enter jail for perjury sha, dats my own.
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by M17: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2015
TELL ME SOMETHING KATSINA STATE ? NIGERIA DOES NOT HAVE A STATE CALLED KATSINA STATE IN 1961
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by 4everGod1: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2015
MUMU ALERT!
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Bowaley17(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2015
mistabiola:
Gbam!!!

Fayose on the loose.....

smh...u mean am?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP are digging themselves into a grave; its a real big wonder how a PhD holder and his team of advisers along with his vast army of supporters cannot correctly interpret the provisions of our constitution concerning the qualification requirements for elective office - even though these requirements are clearly spelt out in plain simple English, yet they are quick to call others illiterate.

Anyway, the reality of their folly is slowly beginning to dawn on some of them - LOL, its quite amusing watching some of their predictable reactions - check bellow.

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Oklander: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
2scorehigh:

My friend you better watch your tongue and mind how you speak!

How can you make such a calumnious statement against my amiable lecturer? I suggest you tender an apology right away!

Of course, he was my lecturer and he took me in the course ZOO 312: Basic Fishing Techniques.

From where do you think I learnt how to fish without shoes? wink
Lol, no vex zoologists student. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by judekoffi(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Verbal certificate not accepted pls join your classmates at the retirement class.yeye dey smell.Blessed memory FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI.
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by Johfem(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT:*I'm not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (Pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and yet nothing was done. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister/brother who has a Master Degree. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his own country.* I will not vote for a president who went ahead to Kano campaigning and dancing shortly after the Nyanya blast but could postpone his presidential campaign inauguration because he lost his sister.....This is heartless and unexpected of a leader
*Finally, I'm not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street don't even have (#100) hundred naira to eat. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters' Card to vote this Clueless, Vissionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) out of power. stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan. Please Share Widely.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
ALL THIS RE LIES. Y DIDN'T THIS PEOPLE & SCHOOL RELEASE THEIR STATEMENT SINCE ?
HF LL NEVER ALLOW THEIR BROTHER SUFFER HUMILIATION
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by PastorOla1: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
It is a no case against GMB?
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by godwinkessi: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
kahal29:

What else do you want to see? Below is the statement of result and the computer print out backing it.

Pls prove me wrong

Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by godwinkessi: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Reski:
Now its jona's turn to show us his phd thesis.

And a 100 bucks here is saying GEJ won't give a Bleep bout what u guys wanna say or what u wanna think. Another 100 bucks here is saying GEJ will never reply when it's clowns requesting
Re: Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie by jazzy4naija(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
(1) Nigerian 6-3 3 4 Education system was introduced in 1982.
Before then, 6-5-4 system is what was been implemented in Nigeria,
how come the result of this candidate is indicating that
he graduated at class six? Where did this class six candidate
emerge from in 1961?
(2) When was katsina state created? Was this so called
glorified secondary school existing in this state before it was created?
Because we know that katsina state or SSCE exam wasn't in existence in 1962.
(3) When did Nigeria introduce the inclusion of student passport
picture in their certificate? Is it not in 1998/1999 badge?
So how possible a picture of a candidate is showing in the certificate
that purportedly claimed to be from 1961 record?
(4) Usually, the exam numbers are assigned to students in Alphabetical
order using the surname as a primary argument.
Is Mohammed or Buhari the surname of this candidate?
(5) Since this is an official document,
it suppose to have an official name. which one of
this is the official correct name of this candidate Muhammadu
or Mohammed ? Because the result has different name from
the official name he is currently using now as a candidate for presidency.
(6) Katsina was not in existence in 1961
so how come the Cambridge result sheet that was presented
with this statement of result is showing katsina in it.
(7) Based on the candidate account, He claimed that he graduated in 1961
with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar’adua,
former chief of staff at the Supreme Headquarters, and Justice Umaru Abdullahi,
a former President of the Court of Appeal. He said he sat for
the University of Cambridge/WASC Examination together with them in 1961,
the year they graduated. He retorted that his examination number was 8280002,
and he passed the examination in the Second Division.
But we know that Shehu Musa Yar Adua joined the Army in 1959, aged 17...
So how come Buhari graduated with Shehu Musa Yar' Adua in 1961?
Does it mean Shehu Musa Yar' Adua was still in secondary school
when he joined the army? They obviously never joined the Army in the same year,
and SMYA was even senior to Buhari in rank...
Shehu Musa Yar' Adua was Born 5 March 1943, in Katsina,
British Nigeria and Died 8 December 1997 (aged 54)
As for me, they should have done a better job than this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many / Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies / Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.