Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (61229 Views)

Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by simdam500(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2015
Funny......

That a place where word are traded without the fear of ban...

By the way... change is inevitable

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2015
packman:

[s]LOL EHN TO CONFIRM IF ITS OLUWOLE CERTIFICATE...

WHY DONT YOU GO AND ASK THE PEOPLE HE CLAIMED WERE HIS CLASSMATE

AND EXAM MATE IF THEY KNEW HIM OR NOT OR IF HE SAT FOR THE EXAM OR NOT.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

BROTHER I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELING OF FRUSTRATION IT HAPPENS SOME TIMES---

AND MOREOVER I HAVEN'T HEARD A REPLY FROM YOUR STRATEGIST---SO WHY DON'T YOU RELAX-- undecided undecided undecided undecided

EMBRACE CHANGE grin grin grin

SAI CHANGE

#RevolutionCries
[/s]

Loads of rubbish, you will commit suicide next month when we return buhari to Sambisa where he belongs. I can feel your pain grin grin grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by AJOT99(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2015
This is serious!

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by boma95(f): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2015
listenersky:
We prefer the illiterate old man to your Phd holder that cant even prove that he has any publication published in his name.Which school gave Jonathan PHD sef?am sure someone like Jonathan wouldn't have made PHD if he was a lecturer in schools like OAU,UI,UNIBEN,UNN,UNILAG, UNILORIN, etc.

dearie av u nt heard??
obj said Gej didnt evn complete d so-called phd angry
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by chocmanne(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2015
iresearcher:
PDP e-thugs be like

A: And what's your candidates major achievement in the last 6 years?
P: He brought back our trains.
A: What did he do about education?
P: Our trains are working!
A: About health?
P: Trains from Port Harcourt
A: About security?
P: Haven't you seen the new trains? Even Buhari travelled in them?
A: What about corruption?
P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been bought by APC! silly goat! Train will kill you! ! Blind Fool
grin
iresearcher:
PDP e-thugs be like

P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been bought by APC! silly goat! Train will kill you! ! Blind Fool
Lol
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2015
packman:

Hmmmmm Battering Words With you would be foolishness on my Part grin grin grin grin

Enjoy the Day BRo grin grin grin

Life has up and down So live it Simple

Sai Change

#RevolutionCries

The tears you will shed next month will be enough to flood the whole of Lagos. grin grin grin grin Wait and see grin grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by cashkid: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2015
masterpower:

BY WHAT YOU WROTE, ITS CLEAR THAT YOU'RE THE SUPREME BASTARD.

GIVE US JUST ONE REASON WHY YOU WANT A JIHADIST ILLITRATE BUHARI AS YOUR PRESIDENT?

WAKE UP BECAUSE JONATHAN CONTINUES TILL 2019 NOMATTER WHAT. HOWEVER, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN YOUR PEOPLE IN THEIR CALIPHATE.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i dey laugh o
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by LoveMEBaby(m): 11:05am On Jan 22, 2015
@admin u no just get sense
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by niggi4life(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2015
iresearcher:
PDP e-thugs be like

damn this was funny grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by deletrue: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2015
listenersky:
We prefer the illiterate old man to your Phd holder that cant even prove that he has any publication published in his name.Which school gave Jonathan PHD sef?am sure someone like Jonathan wouldn't have made PHD if he was a lecturer in schools like OAU,UI,UNIBEN,UNN,UNILAG, UNILORIN, etc.
What has happened to this iddiotic babarrian who came from the regions that is the highest distributor of the highest number of destotudes. Tell us the regions that has the most wealthy individual who in turn messed the entire country with the highest number of the 'out of school children abit youths.
It is very shameful that Buhari is living in fake and forged life. A live that any reasonable man can be inwardly crying of. It is still possible to cry inside your bed room. Just go and cry right now. A senior military personnel is without certificate. Anyway, you are known farmers and does not place importance in education. Why do you think Boko haram is insisting and supported by Buhari, Atiku etc. that the hausa dislike western education. Dirty things.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by princeshijman(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Bayswater:

That's what APC twitter rats do, they are based majorly in Lagos, Oyo and Osun States.

That's what they are paid to do. Need I mention 90% of them are my people, Yoruba?

Give my people bread and akara, they will sell their birthright. It's the truth, no apologies.
u are a bastard to ur tribe....u dnt noe wat u deserve...so yorubas are gullible bcus of food? na wah oo.weytin oga jona don do for ur family sef..
u brainless fool
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by galapazygalarba: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2015
dont mind him he is speaking frm a PDPDICAL point of view......
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by skabber2: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2015
grin grin ;DBashing of life
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Bayswater: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2015
princeshijman:
u are a bastard to ur tribe....u dnt noe wat u deserve...so yorubas are gullible bcus of food? na wah oo.weytin oga jona don do for ur family sef..
u brainless fool

Odenson, that I have chosen not to do follow-follow means I am a bastard.

What's even in a tribe? Does being a Yoruba man makes me better than a Hausa man?

I repeat, give my people little food and they will sell their birthright.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by galapazygalarba: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2015
the young man has problem which he doesn't cause the cos....that why he is speaking from a PIDPIDICAL point of view.....OGAS AT THE TOP WE NEED CHANGE
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by princeshijman(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2015
Bayswater:

Odenson, that I have chosen not to do follow-follow means I am a bastard.

What's even in a tribe? Does being a Yoruba man makes me better than a Hausa man?

I repeat, give my people little food and they will sell their birthright.
u mean ur family...now i get..
u dnt want progress for dis nation...guy abeg tell me wetin u see jona do for 6yrs wey e dey power#no more beef just wanna hear ur opinion
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by hola106(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2015
Make more income to ur self by putin in to oil nd gas biz call ola on 07062888246 tanks
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by galapazygalarba: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2015
the young man has problem which he doesn't kno d cause......that why he is speaking from a PIDPIDICAL point of view.....OGAS AT THE TOP WE NEED CHANGE.......buhari insha ALLAH
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by BotherMleeper(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
Lolzzz. Guys dey vex.. one even called the bas.tard a fat fool. Lol

haha. you did better calling him a bas.tard than the guy who called him a fool.

a thousand LIKES for you sir.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by aimuan(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2015
clevvermind:
speak for yourself. I don't want an illiterate.
just yestda his cert was released,what do you call illiterate?
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Olaolufred(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Don't worry, you will see the dimension we will take on this fraud but before then, we want Nigerians to see bokobinhari for what he truly is and what his party the APC represents. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The Buhari result is fraud!
look at the disjointed lines, the Oluwole man that did this imposition job is not well skilled.

The result sheet itself was only signed and stamped by the principal this year, does it mean that the school did not sign or stamp this schedule of results since 1961??

[size=14pt]THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE.

I ONLY SEE YOUR MOURNING AND WAILING LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS BEREAVED.

GO TO COURT, THAT IS WHERE THE ACTION LIES.
[/size]
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Uchizzy(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2015
now read the sentence of some of 'dis guys... den u will agree wit mii... dat dey re jst bunch ov illiterate, lyk dere so called bull'hari...now tell, who made a vital point amongst dem?....non actually non...fool.s¶…shwtt'!
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2015
nikpet2:
its 189 sir

just imagine ..e Dun increase again just less than 24hrs
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by loifez(f): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2015
This sums it all up!!!

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2015
Olaolufred:

[size=14pt][s]THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE.

I ONLY SEE YOUR MOURNING AND WAILING LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS BEREAVED.

GO TO COURT, THAT IS WHERE THE ACTION LIES.
[/size][/s]

I feel your pain. grin grin grin grin Get ready to cry till 2019 grin grin grin Buhari will be returned to sambisa next month, just wait and see. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by clevvermind(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2015
1stola:

Shut da fúck up!
You silly jobless morón
Does your nonentity grand father and father even have a primary school certificate
You will surely be jobless after feBUHARI 14.
Fuckíng hopeless jobless PDPÍG.
i don't blame you, it is that your useless mother and foolish father that i blame. Had it been they aborted you, you wouldn't have been on nairaland talking rubbish with your smelling mouth. You are as useless as all your family members. You are a waste. You are a slowpoke, slowpoke and an insane person who should not live among humans. Your mother and father are useless and a waste.
You and your illiterate boss can go and die and rot in the deepest part of hell.
I spit on you and all your family members.
Monkey like you.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by tinacrl01(m): 11:49am On Jan 22, 2015
masterpower:

BY WHAT YOU WROTE, ITS CLEAR THAT YOU'RE THE SUPREME BASTARD.

GIVE US JUST ONE REASON WHY YOU WANT A JIHADIST ILLITRATE BUHARI AS YOUR PRESIDENT?

WAKE UP BECAUSE JONATHAN CONTINUES TILL 2019 NOMATTER WHAT. HOWEVER, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN YOUR PEOPLE IN THEIR CALIPHATE.

hey!!!!!! ll u shut up u mouth full
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Babacele: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Mavrick2012:
sir,now that "defending" buhari is your profession,hope you have a plan-B incase your pay master looses?also,hope you willnot joing the #2015wasrigged team by feb 16th?
Pray the election is free and fair. If not bro, we shall know the majority and for your info not even all the guns in hell ,South Africa and Russia; N21b, our stolen $20b Marikyn Ogar's SS, Abbah's pilice , Asari Dokubo cum Tompolo's millitants ,etc and can stop us from removing GEJ. Wait and see.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by clevvermind(m): 11:53am On Jan 22, 2015
aimuan:
just yestda his cert was released,what do you call illiterate?
that certificate was a scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor / Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” / Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.