Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (61275 Views)

Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Truckpusher(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2015
clevvermind:
that certificate was a scam.
I still find it hard to believe that people believed that shiit.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by tinacrl01(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2015
THEY WILL STEEL ASK FOR BUHARI NEPA BILL AWON OMO A LE JATI JATI
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by aimuan(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
clevvermind:
that certificate was a scam.
can you prove it?
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by clevvermind(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
aimuan:
can you prove it?
i dnt need to waste my time. even a little child knows. it is all over this section now. you can read it up.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by clevvermind(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
I still find it hard to believe that people believed that shiit.
even a primary 3 school pupil can prove that it is a scam.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by blazesam(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
hahahahahah too much of every nonsense causes casalawa. Okupe or what so ever you call that ursf,if you cant respect GMB then we do. Fool of the highest class. Mumu. I must make sure i chat u one on one

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by 1stola: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
clevvermind:
i don't blame you, it is that your useless mother and foolish father that i blame. Had it been they aborted you, you wouldn't have been on nairaland talking rubbish with your smelling mouth. You are as useless as all your family members. You are a waste. You are a slowpoke, slowpoke and an insane person who should not live among humans. Your mother and father are useless and a waste.
You and your illiterate boss can go and die and rot in the deepest part of hell.
I spit on you and all your family members.
Monkey like you.
What is this bastard even saying sef
You fvcking product of a broken condom of a wh0re mother.
*spit*
If only you had kept quite initially, nobody would have know that you are a CRETIN!!! angry angry angry
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by ooshinibos: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
doctokwus:

Totally unacceptable. Any govt that has GEJ in it, in any form, even as a special assistant to minister of state is a failed govt.The man should not be anywhere close to where insight and rational thought processes has to be applied.
A man that employs pple like ffk,okupe;pardons alamesiegha and gives licenses to the likes of tompolo and asari while systematically decimating the military,cannot have rational thought processes in play and so is a danger to any nation state.

Dont worry we get rid of all ffk,okupe;pardons alamesiegha and gives licenses to the likes of tompolo and asari ..GEJ will just be a president without portfolio .....
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Tsanyawa: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
SAI BUHARI come FeBuhari
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by galapazygalarba: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
plz nigerian help ask the gentle tout dat his father or a rlation of father at d state of his age rejct food......obama said change dey got it now nigerians say change n we need it.....God bles nigeria ...God bles nigeria youths
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by swezenberg(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Saw this on a friend's page

A friend once told me that only in my dreams can this guy rule Nigeria. I'm so glad that God gave me a good reply to give to him, I said, "well all great visions starts in the dream"

Hey, I saw two guys, one is elderly but very tall, slim, fair complexion, more handsome and good looking than the younger one.

The younger guy was dark, ruddy, his facial features were very prominent and rugged, though much younger, but weighs almost twice the weight of the elderly, he had a bowler hat on.

Then I saw what looked like a fighting ring as in WWF. Then I asked, what is this? The one who was with me told me to shushhh and just watch. I saw someone that looked like a referee beckon on both the good looking elderly man and his younger ruddy looking bowler hat wearing man.

What I saw next really surprised me! I saw a fat looking woman shouting in what sounds like a stuttering language which my companion later told me is 'broken English. She secretly and cunningly passed a broken bottle to the younger bowler hat wearing dude. In my dreams I was so upset that the referee couldn't see this. I tried all I could to notify the officials to no avail, as a matter of fact, they acted like they are aware of this sinister move.

God it was a grand conspiracy! I kept on shouting in my dreams. At about that time, I saw the old handsome man looked at me with a wide gap toothed smile and a thumbs up. There and then, I knew he saw it all and he had a plan.

The referee signaled for both men, and I heard him whispering to both. The old looks calm, but the big young man was just looking at the big fat woman and all her friends, acting as if he is not exactly sure if he wants to go through with this, but every time he looks at the big fat woman and all her friends shouting and screaming at him to get the job done, he had no choice but to move on towards the elderly man.

What happened next took my breathe away. The handsome looking frail old man suddenly surged with power from the crowd backing , he charged at the young fatter undecided fellow and took the broken bottle from him and started pummeling him to the ground. The young man was helplessly crying...then I heard what sounds like...'contunu,contunu,na only you Waka come, contunu, from the fat woman. Then I looked at the man on the floor, it was there and then that we all realized, he is not moving again. I saw the big fat woman with her hands lifted high crying and wailing..."there is god u ooo! Then somebody woke me up and said, "are you OK"? You must be dreaming...you were just shouting, up Buhari in your sleep!‪#‎jenwitemi‬

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Dlionsheart: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
listenersky:
We prefer the illiterate old man to your Phd holder that cant even prove that he has any publication published in his name.Which school gave Jonathan PHD sef?am sure someone like Jonathan wouldn't have made PHD if he was a lecturer in schools like OAU,UI,UNIBEN,UNN,UNILAG, UNILORIN, etc.

I've been looking for the meaning of BIG FOOOL until I come across your post. Now I know better.

pls and pls, I DON'T WANT AN ILLITERATE OLD MAN TO BE MY PRESIDENT.
If you're an illiterate and you want to be govern by an illiterate, then that's your cup of tea. Don't speak for me, speak for yourself.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by shamecurls(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nigerians have murdered Doyin Okupe
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by easystudy101: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
bettercreature:
Freedom of speech is under-fire..people should take it easy please
Vote GMB....

My dear there is freedom of speech in naija.

He is free to blast GMB, and also free to receive blasting

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by dam007(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
masterpower:

BY WHAT YOU WROTE, ITS CLEAR THAT YOU'RE THE SUPREME BASTARD.

GIVE US JUST ONE REASON WHY YOU WANT A JIHADIST ILLITRATE BUHARI AS YOUR PRESIDENT?

WAKE UP BECAUSE JONATHAN CONTINUES TILL 2019 NOMATTER WHAT. HOWEVER, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN YOUR PEOPLE IN THEIR CALIPHATE.
yet another 1di0tic jonathan advocate.. I'm not surprised tho. Shortsighted bubbleheaded weak-minded individuals... #CHANGE
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by clevvermind(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
1stola:

What is this bastard even saying sef
You fvcking product of a broken condom of a wh0re mother.
*spit*
If only you had kept quite initially, nobody would have know that you are a CRETIN!!! angry angry angry
go fvck your mother. slowpoke.
your prostitvte mother will be ashame of you. product of swine. *spit on your mother's face*
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Mavrick2012: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Babacele:
Pray the election is free and fair. If not bro, we shall know the majority and for your info not even all the guns in hell ,South Africa and Russia; N21b, our stolen $20b Marikyn Ogar's SS, Abbah's pilice , Asari Dokubo cum Tompolo's millitants ,etc and can stop us from removing GEJ. Wait and see.
you can do less than a dead rat,broe.LOL
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Omotruth: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Okupe keep telling Nigerians who care to listen President Goodluck is president by feb. 14th, 2015, weather they like it or not.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Omotruth: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari lacks the political capacity to tackle Nigerian problems.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Bleszin(f): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
hmmm

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by dafuturis(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
masterpower:

GIVE US JUST ONE REASON WHY YOU WANT A JIHADIST ILLITRATE BUHARI AS YOUR PRESIDENT?

WAKE UP BECAUSE JONATHAN CONTINUES TILL 2019 NOMATTER WHAT. HOWEVER, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN YOUR PEOPLE IN THEIR CALIPHATE.

This Jihadist illitrate is more educated than your entire lineage.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by 1stola: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
clevvermind:
go fvck your mother. slowpoke.
your prostitvte mother will be ashame of you. product of swine. *spit on your mother's face*
lol!
what a rétard!
Clever Moronícmind, You are a bastard
Let me state your profile clearly again, I guess you couldn't comprehend well earlier...
Your mother is an old hag whóre
Your father is a useless bus conductor drunkàrd fool
You are a bastard son of a whóre and a product of a broken condom from Biafra. feast on that pig. lol!
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Here2BustnScrew: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
shamecurls:
Nigerians have murdered Doyin Okupe
not Nigerians but blinded buharians
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Dprince1159(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmm...i noticed something about buharians .....there is no statement i see without typographical error, ''illitrates'' ....my name is Goodluck, those with that name are gentle, meek, we don't make noise....u jex vote 4 ur buhari nd see.wink
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by clevvermind(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
1stola:

lol!
what a rétard!
Clever Moronícmind, You are a bastard
Let me state your profile clearly again, I guess you couldn't comprehend well earlier...
Your mother is an old hag whóre
Your father is a useless bus conductor drunkàrd fool
You are a bastard son of a whóre and a product of a broken condom from Biafra. feast on that pig. lol!
grin fool, you are not better than our cleaner. all what you wrote up there fit the description of your mother and father. we can give your dad a good job and take your mother off the street as a prostitvte. your mother doing ashawo job to feed your brainless father and you is too nasty. ashawo is not a job. u can pm me for help. mor0n.
you should have been flushed off in the toilet when you were born by that wh0re you call a mother and that bastard father you have or given to the lion in the zoo to feed on. you are a waste.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by 4everGrand(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
masterpower:

Masterpower or whatever you call yourself, so Buhari is a jihadist and Shekau is against him? Kindly stop, think before spewing sewage, otherwise you get swept away by it.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by armadeo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs***clears throat

Go buy cough mixture or see a dr. This your cough and clear throat every time.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by 1stola: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
clevvermind:
grin fool, you are not better than our cleaner. all what you wrote up there fit the description of your mother and father. we can give your dad a good job and take your mother off the street as a prostitvte. your mother doing ashawo job to feed your brainless father and you is too nasty. ashawo is not a job. u can pm me for help. i also suggest you look up the meaning of bastard in the dictionary. mor0n.
you should have been flushed off in the toilet when you were born by that wh0re you call a mother and that bastard father you have or given to the lion in the zoo to feed on. you are a waste.
Dear M0ronicmind,
Aren't u ashamed of naming your sisters and mother's profession all the time
starting with
prostitvte
ashawo
ashawo
and wh0re
I know it's in their blood, your slvtty ugly smelly flabby sisters inherited the profession from your wh0re mother.
You better go and beg that your wh0re mother from aluu community of Biafra to tell you who your real father is before she dies and go to the pit of hell which is surely the next place she will perish in.
Chai! 9ja don suffer o! see wetin free mtn 10mb dey cause
I wonder why uv been suffocating on every issue that concerns Nigeria, APC and Buhari
I tot you said u are a Biafran lol!
Deluded lmbecile angry
Your cretinism does not have cure.
You will surely be jobless and remain hopeless after feBUHARI 14
Bastard PDP!g
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
No picture there na! Or una don take d thing down
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Babacele: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mavrick2012:
you can do less than a dead rat,broe.LOL
May God preserve us till FeBuhari 14th and beyond. And without firing a shot a bullet ,we shall talk with our ballot and ....
...............wait till then bro.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by kevin26: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maybe soon then I can participate in issues like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun Shares Old Naira Notes To Supporters (Video, Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Electric Cars [Photos] / Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.