Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (61227 Views)

Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by clevvermind(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
1stola:

Dear M0ronicmind,
Aren't u ashamed of naming your sisters and mother's profession all the time
starting with
prostitvte
ashawo
ashawo
and wh0re
I know it's in their blood, your slvtty ugly smelly flabby sisters inherited the profession from your wh0re mother.
You better go and beg that your wh0re mother from aluu community of Biafra to tell you who your real father is before she dies and go to the pit of hell which is surely the next place she will perish in.
Chai! 9ja don suffer o! see wetin free mtn 10mb dey cause
I wonder why uv been suffocating on every issue that concerns Nigeria, APC and Buhari
I tot you said u are a Biafran lol!
Deluded lmbecile angry
Your cretinism does not have cure.
You will surely be jobless and remain hopeless after feBUHARI 14
Bastard PDP!g
you are really from a family of fools. you should go and sniff your mother's bad smelling and rotten vajina which came as a result of the stds she contacted when sleeping with different men with huge dick. your mother should have been stoned to death cos she is a raving lunatic. she is of no use. a wh0re without brain.

all your sisters like your mother are pr0stitute with rotten vajina. your sisters are as useless as you.
which of your family members are not fools? can you name one? certain not. you are the head of fools in your family. your foolishness is perfect.
what about your dad? your dad is an ogogoro drinker. a foolish man and a bastard. a retard and a pauper.
your illiterate father couldn't even take care of you, he had to rely on your mother who is a pr0stitute. smh.
everyone in family are just useless. i pity you. grin

u have to pm me for help now. grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by CHOGON1: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
CHOGON Special Cleaning Services

CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria offers a wide spectrum of special cleaning services. From one-time residential special cleaning to huge restoration or industrial special cleaning jobs, you can rely on CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria to take care of your cleaning needs.
We provide the following special cleaning services:
General Cleaning
CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Nigeria also affords general cleaning services, such as cleaning of walls, ceilings, windows, ovens, kitchen cupboards, restrooms, etcetera. Whatever cleaning need you have, we can find a cleaning solution for it.
Construction Clean Up
We clean after industrial contractors that leave a lot of dust and construction dirt after their job is done. It is necessary to clean up all the industrial dust and dirt to make your place clean, healthy and ready for habitation. With CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Nigeria, you are in capable hands.
Special Events Clean Up
Whenever you have a special event coming up, i.e. a festival, moving day, a party, a concert, a show, or a convention, just any special event, CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Nigeria is ready to solve your cleaning needs. With our staff of highly trained professionals, CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Nigeria is the ideal partner to make your event extra special.
Hard Floor Care and Maintenance
CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria provides special cleaning services for all types of facilities and offers the total solution for the maintenance of your floor, i.e., floor polishing. Whatever the floor size is or floor material used, we are the right partner for you.
These are the floor maintenance services CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES has to offer:
Floor Scrubbing and Finishing
Most floor surfaces need protection from wear and tear. Applying a finish (polish/wax) on the floors can help protect them from dirt and grime, and pedestrian & industrial traffic especially when the floor is still new.
Floor Stripping and Re-Finishing
Over time, the floor will exhibit a deterioration in appearance and quality. It might be necessary to strip the old polish off to prevent buildup, and do a thorough cleaning of the floor to prevent permanent damage.
Burnishing – High Speed Floor Care
Periodic buffing with a high-speed burnisher will remove most scuff marks and light scratches. Buffing will add luster while dislodging dirt and blending touch-up spots with the original finish.
Environment-Friendly Chemicals
At CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria, we make sure that we use environment-friendly chemicals to maintain your floors. The degree of luster and sheen of your floors depends on the pedestrian and industrial traffic, and on how much shine you desire to have on your floors.
CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria is the right partner for protecting your floors to maintain its quality and extend its life-span.
Call us now and let us help you keep your floor looking as good as new.
Carpet and Upholstery Care and Maintenance
Carpet and upholstery maintenance must be established as a scheduled program. Most often, it is a random series of reactions to soiling conditions and infrequent cleaning. If proper maintenance is neglected, the carpet’s and the upholstery's appearance will suffer, shortening its useful life and raising long-term costs.
A comprehensive carpet care program consists of the following four elements:
• Reduction of soil entering the building
• Removal of dry soil
• Removal of spots and spills
• Cleaning by hot water extraction, a.k.a. Wet Method, or by Dry Extraction Method.
We offer both one-time carpet and upholstery cleaning services and/or regular care and maintenance services customized to each client's needs and requirements.
CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria has the total solution for all your carpet cleaning needs...
Window Washing
You notice you have dirty windows. Relax, many people do. Cleaning your own windows is a big job. It can also be tedious and frustrating, not to mention time-consuming and dangerous. That is why it makes good sense to use the professionals at CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria.
Whether at home or in your place of work, you can rest assured that your windows will be cleaned by a licensed, insured and bonded professional window cleaner. We can also clean your mirrors, skylights, and ceiling fans.
When you choose CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria, you don't have to deal with the headache of those hard-to-reach spots or upper story windows. Clean windows can make a huge difference in the atmosphere of your home. Clean windows is an essential element of your business´ image.
When you hire a window cleaner, you probably want more than just clean windows. You want timely, reliable service from someone who cares about your satisfaction. With CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Nigeria, that’s precisely what you’ll get. Our high standards have made us the clear choice nationwide.
If you want a trustworthy business partner, CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria is your choice...
High Pressure cleaning
CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria does high pressure cleaning in numerous applications. When cleaning with high pressure, the machines that are used are of different types.
When performing high pressure cleaning, there are three things that have to be considered:
1. 1) Heat
2. 2) Pressure
3. 3) Waterflow
Each of these plays a crucial part in reaching the cleaning result desired. Other factors that have to be considered are:
1. a) the chemicals being used
2. b) fuel consumption
3. c) other related factors
CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems also offers high pressure cleaning with hot water for many applications, such as:
1. Cleaning of building exteriors.
2. After-a-fire cleaning of buildings.
3. Removal of certain types of mold/mildew infestations.
4. Cleaning of walls and ceilings in areas that can tolerate moisture.
Hot water high pressure cleaning is also a part of CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems' Nigeria integrated specialized cleaning services.
Soda Blasting
CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria uses soda blasting mostly in demanding and delicate cleaning projects.
Soda blasting is the true coating removal application. The blasting media used is baking soda. The soft, sharp granules of the baking soda are used to clean, degrease and remove paint or graffiti from many surfaces WITHOUT or with very minimal to no damage to the surface cleaned.
Baking soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) is 100% non-toxic and enviromentally friendly. It is not dangerous in any way unlike other blasting materials. Soda treats the surface much better than the previous known blasting material: sand, which can also be hazardous to the user.
The applications where CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems uses Soda Blasting are :
• Removing paint and soot from houses (removing soot from the burned surface, and so on)
• Removing paint and dirt from engine and hydraulic parts that is difficult to clean
• Disinfection of areas (food service disinfection)
• Disinfection of houses with mould/mildew infestation
• Cleaning of stone surfaces that is difficult to clean (floor tiles, walls, bridges, etcetera)
• Removing of graffiti
• Cleaning of badly burned houses after a fire
• Removing bitumen from glass and metal
• Removing baked on carbon and grease on food equipments
• Restoring engine frames, wings and parts from the aviation industry
• Removing paint and varnish from wood
• Removing concrete from glass and metal
• Detecting cracks on parts and structural joints
Soda blasting can be applied to numerous surfaces. These include aluminium, stainless steel, wood, glass, brick, steel, concrete and natural stone (sandstone, lime, marble) and more.
Soda blasting removes and cleans difficult substances quickly and easily including rubberized tar, spray sealers, surface treatments, epoxy resins, resurfacing concrete and many more.
No other existing method can remove such difficult to remove substances as quickly, effectively and efficiently than Soda Blasting.
Soda blasting is part of CHOGON CLEANING SERVICES Cleaning Systems Nigeria's integrated specialized cleaning solutions.

For more details and bookings please call
+2348072292381
+2348129190315
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Dmail(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
clevvermind:
speak for yourself. I don't want an illiterate.
That's because you are irrelevant... No offence!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by 1stola: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
clevvermind:
I am are really from a family of fools. I should go and sniff my mother's bad smelling and rotten vajina which came as a result of the stds she contacted when sleeping with different men with huge dick. my mother should have been stoned to death cos she is a raving lunatic. she is of no use. a wh0re without brain.

all my sisters like your mother are pr0stitute with rotten vajina. my sisters are as useless as me.
which of my family members are not fools? can I name one? certain not. I are the head of fools in MY family. MY foolishness is perfect.
what about MY dad? MY dad is an ogogoro drinker. a foolish man and a bastard. a retard and a pauper.
MY illiterate father couldn't even take care of ME, he had to rely on MY mother who is a pr0stitute. smh.
everyone in MY family are just useless. i pity MY LIFE. grin

I have to pm YOU for help now. grin
OMG!!!
READ WHAT YOU TYPED AGAIN.
INFACT, CRETISM IS A BAD DISEASE.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by clevvermind(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
1stola:

OMG!!!
READ WHAT i TYPED AGAIN for myself
INFACT, CRETISM IS A BAD DISEASE i have. i am a m0ron. who will rescue me?
grin you see how foolish you are?
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by musb92yahooco: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Obasanjo - expose jonathan

Buhari’ll win this election; even Jonathan didn’t complete his PhD, we covered him - OBJ

BY NEWS PUNCH ON JANUARY 22, 2015 HOME,
NEWS, POLITICS, REPORT

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by 1stola: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
clevvermind:
grin you see how foolish I am?
I rest my case on your foolishmind

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by clevvermind(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
1stola:

I rest my case on your foolishmind
i rest my case on you here. retard.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by clevvermind(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
1stola:

don't take me serious. i'm a fool
grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by pronto543(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gurus in here: I use Tecno N7 but 3 days ago, some unwanted applicatns like zero launcher, app master, phone cleaner automatically download each time I switch my data on. If I try to install, it shows parsing error or something like that...It's sucking my data besides I'm scared they might be malwares as well. It might not be unconnected to the fact that I use mobogenie for downloads as my google play store doesn't respond. The problem began after I downloaded and installed an app that manages battery. The app suggested I try anoda app that helps free up space which I installed. It's after this that those useless apps began popping up. Despite uninstalling these apps, the problem hasn't stopped 'tho I haven't uninstalled mobogenie. Can the mobogenie be responsible?I need urgent help plz. Hope I won't av to do 'factory reset'.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by 1stola: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
clevvermind:

don't take me serious. i'm a fool
I know that already.
grin grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by clevvermind(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
1stola:

I know that i'm already a fool
grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by ollyruffy: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bunch of Thiefs. That blom blom Doyin will smell a rat in Kirikiri after May 2015.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#

PhD holder my black ass. GEJ just proved to us that good leadership and governance is not about how many palli you have.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by blessingee: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
If GEJ Govt looked 4 missing Chibok girls d way PDP is looking 4 Buhari's Certificate, they would have found them in a week!! #Fact... Lol

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by 1stola: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
clevvermind:

I know that i'm already a fool
OK. God can still heal you sha
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Abibe4u: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
He might be old but he's beta than Jona who said that his has failed at lagos rally that his generation has failed by try to force himself on Nigerian, if he has actually perform well in his 6yrs in office his performance will do the campaign not him.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by solasalako(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
masterpower:

BY WHAT YOU WROTE, ITS CLEAR THAT YOU'RE THE SUPREME BASTARD.

GIVE US JUST ONE REASON WHY YOU WANT A JIHADIST ILLITRATE BUHARI AS YOUR PRESIDENT?

WAKE UP BECAUSE JONATHAN CONTINUES TILL 2019 NOMATTER WHAT. HOWEVER, YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN YOUR PEOPLE IN THEIR CALIPHATE.

Omo Berem. Oshi Berem.... please try and retight that loose screw in your medula... No hassles. no violence. It's your future. Just Vote.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by clevvermind(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
1stola:

can God still heal me of my foolishness?
sure. he can heal you. just come unto him. he will accept you the way you are.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by lawbabs: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2015
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua

* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Uneployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Horllamideh(m): 8:33am On Jan 23, 2015
akpanikpe:

I hate the way NIGERIANS insult president Jonathan, it is totally unfair........People should have little respect for the fool na Haba.
jesu mi ooo,jonathan ti la ina....Pity him na
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Horllamideh(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Shazee74:
This pple jst don't undastand... Where is d issue based campaign. No matter wat u say I have decided to vote GMB/PYO
GMB and 'GU JUN' PYO
TeamCHANGE
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by tonquendo4u(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
Doyin Okupe should get the message, Nigerians will not vote Jonathan QED! Thanks to God that Muhammadu Buhari, our choice is credible in character, astute in administration and a disciplinarian per excellence!!!
Sorry bro.whether u like it or not.GEJ till 2019.after dt,we now consider who to give d mandate again
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by redcurry(f): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
iresearcher:
PDP e-thugs be like

A: And what's your candidates major achievement in the last 6 years?
P: He brought back our trains.
A: What did he do about education?
P: Our trains are working!
A: About health?
P: Trains from Port Harcourt
A: About security?
P: Haven't you seen the new trains? Even Buhari travelled in them?
A: What about corruption?
P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been bought by APC! silly goat! Train will kill you! ! Blind Fool
speechless....anyway febuhari is around d corner.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by redcurry(f): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Horllamideh:

jesu mi ooo,jonathan ti la ina....Pity him na
u are so funny.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by dulux07(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Wahala90:
I laugh at Nigeria! A coupist dictator who cut short democracy, killed innocent Nigerian youth and massively disrespected human rights is suddenly the saint who wants to redeem the country! grin grin grin
what abt GEJ dats sit in his office doing lil or nothin, n thousands , i repeat again thousands of innocent lifes are being lost.I think you ve been watchin too much of ait recently, if buhari and jonathan regime were to b scored, buhari would score higher.
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 19, 2015
iresearcher:
PDP e-thugs be like

P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been bought by APC! silly goat! Train will kill you! ! Blind Fool
Lol. Dude this is really funny. I love it!
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by flopriddy: 6:32am On Apr 09, 2015
We want Ambode Period !!!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by obontami: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2017
iresearcher:
PDP e-thugs be like

haha grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet by bettercreature(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2017
obontami:
haha grin
Hmmmm You this man wetin dey worry you
Why did you wake a dead thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor / Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” / Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.