Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro (21354 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC / EFCC Raids Musiliu Obanikoro’s Homes In Ikoyi, Lagos (photo) / APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by iphanyiuma(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Apc is a party of hoodlums and irresponsible people....imagine they met with PdP during campaign and started a fight burnt Pdp campaign vehicles and one killed...after them Go brinG one old illiterate as presidential candidate!!!! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by juman(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Enough of pdp mismanagement of the country. 16 years of nonsense.

Let see how apc will do their things in the next four years.

All power belong to God, the Merciful.
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by patrickmuf(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
He disclosed the game plan of the PDP and alluded to the position most Nigerians took all these while i.e Bokoharam is PDP and PDP is bokoharam (R.I.P Andrew Azazi)...
In simple terms, the PDP had thought the activities of Bokoharam would stop people from exercising their civic rights...Read in between the lines Nigerians...
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by PassingShot(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
hansad:

PassingShot, You thrive on hearsay.

President Jonathan has been building almajiri schools to save north from BH.

Buhari incited BH when he called on Muslims to transport sharia criminal codes to all of Nigeria.

Buhari asked Muslims to vote only Muslims in presidential elections.

A President Buhari for Nigeria shall spread more religious wars to all of Nigeria.

Tell this to the illiterate and unenlightened fellows around you and not me.

Buhari's call for Sharia was for Muslims and that has been part of a people's life (the North) since time immemorial. He only lent his voice for it to be allowed in practice.

If you were clever by a quarter of imagination, you must know that it is an indictment on GEJ that he cannot prosecute Buhari as a "sponsor" of Boko Haram.

On Muslims voting Muslims in election, it was in reaction to religion card that was played by PDP then. So, what the fuss?

And to educate you, if Buhari meant all the rubbish you wrote here, he would have done something similar to it when he held power. It was even easier then than now.

GEJ has failed and he has NOTHING upstairs to lead Nigeria.
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Kingspin(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
AUTOCRATIC:
The so called PDP has been deceiving Nigerians for years that the notherners has the highest number of vote,now that its not too sure that they can secure vote,they are busy saying APC is planning to rig election in the north.
When was APC and who are those in APC. Using ur head not the media write-up.
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by danielmasarro: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC can do whatever they like but they should bear in mind that GEJ will triumph come Feb 14th because the devil we know is better than the angel we don't know..peace!!
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
mumu of the highest order

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
GMB needs not rig in the north.GEJ has already lost in that region.
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by coldFLARES1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
In an election, as in war, all is fair! 2011, I was studying at Port Harcourt and voted there. Overall, the voter turn-out shouldn't come up to 60 percent, but the PDP made sure they used up all ballots and that was why a voter turn-out of over 85% was recorded in the SE and SS, and of course the results were upheld.
APC should ensure such feat is replicated and deliver a crushing defeat to the PDP in its strongholds, anything less than this would be unacceptable to good conscience.
Meantime, for all of us on the change wagon in areas dominated by the PDP, let's make it happen by getting our PVCs and exercising our franchise so there would be one less for those shameless bandits to use for their advantage.
Imagine the insults! So they made BH fester so they could shortchange the NE politically? Thank God e no work
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Obanikoro and others like FFK are MAN MACHINE. So beware

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by allbright(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
That means pdp is planing to rig in the south!
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by otigbagba: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
chimerase2:
If dey like let dem rig Buhari will still lose
we too in de south will also rig i just pity rochas cus we will massively rig him out of douglas house
dare richas...imo is 50% ...Buhari...and 90%.. Owelle...we are keenly following
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by ihatesycophant(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
The same way you were rigged out during PDP primary in Lagos State. They must have learnt from Agbaje and Bode George the strategy adopted to rig you out.
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Dmail(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
This motor pack tout should face his agbero business because politics might not be in his favour after febuhari 14.
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Dmail(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
taiyetawio:
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE
Oju ole ree....Thief!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by rhames(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=idumuose post=30018210][/quote]

This Obanikoro who cannot even win a free and fair election in his local government area is making noise about another man's pot of soup. Eah Yaaaa!!!.
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Originakalokalo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] This nincompoop (obanikoro) should just shut up and continue licking the b*tt of jonaTAN. They will all cry on the 15th of Febuhari [/size]

This Valentine, it is Buhari/Osinbajo all the way!

speak for yorself.....if u have collected money for this job*, no one cares......

This politicians will do anything possible to win, and when they do, u cant evem go near them.

So,spend d cash u have collected well, because ot will sonn finish....
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by wolewill: 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
DankemzI:

President of Nigeria Dr. G.E.J is a noble man that keeps to his words & maintains his integrity. If INEC had free hands to conduct states elections without no order from Above then Come February 14 free & fair elections, but & my family will be indoors that day.

be deceiving yourself that GEJ is a man of integrity
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by blackandbold: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
.whatever the case.....only change is constant...
sai buhari
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Abibe4u: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Let me remind me koro that his boss (Jonathan) said they have been rigging election since 1960 even the one that brought him to power, so who is planning to rig election Please close ur buca cavity if U don't have anything good to say
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by blackandbold: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
pdp and their usual out of point assumptions and propaganda...why wud u steal my own food that is directly before me to eat....I sense fear...always coming up with stories they cannot even back up with proper evidences
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by blackandbold: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
"As far as we are concerned, there was no election today.
Hence no result." ~ Senator Obanikoro #PDPDecides #Lagos
"The whole electoral exercise was a sham." ~ Senator
Obanikoro #PDPDecides #Lagos
"I have never seen an election were ballot papers are counted
before sorting." ~ Senator Obanikoro #PDPDecides #Lagos
"The whole process was compromised and predetermined." ~
Senator Obanikoro #PDPDecides #Lagos
"No results should have been counted the moment number of
votes cast exceeded number of accredited delegates." ~
Senator Obanikoro
"Until the necessary corrections are made, we will not rest."
~ Senator Obanikoro #PDPDecides

chai..this is same obanikoro that said the above said the above statements.complained bitterly about the state of electoral corruption and inequality inside pdp
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by medar(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
So, is APC in charge of INEC now? This PDP people are confused. They are loosing even at their own game, even while they pay the bills of the officiating INEC.
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by iyes(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP are baffled that their plans to discourage the people of Northeast (and North in general) from voting en-masse for APC (Buhari) by encouraging insurgency to reign supreme there has failed.

Instead, it has gingered them up to collect their PVCs massively, and Obanikoro whom I believe knows much about that plan as a former Defence Minister, is shocked.

So, PDP has concluded that 80% PVC collection rate in the North is against their interest, abi? Should they not be happy that collection rate is high anywhere and everywhere in Nigeria? Or who says those cards cannot vote for them?

These PDP guys have accepted defeat before the contest begins!
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Otunbab: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
FRANKDUFF:

Another APC Satanists talking. Lazy Hough.u think the govt owe u Job.Dont go and tink of wat u will do to better your life.imagine ur oga using Lagos state as his enterprise. JANJAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
Now I know u are as dumb as PDP members. Who suppose provide job before?
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by chiomashine: 5:31am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=idumuose post=30018210][/quote]

If buhari is truly that incorruptible, he should start by give us the practical examples of the change he wishes for Nigeria, expect he has nothing expect for forgy of results and other negative deeds which apparently turns out to be a negative nourishment for the society.
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by idumuose(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
clevvermind:
dnt worry, Jonathan have massive supporters there. they will come out on the election day.
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by Adminisher: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
DankemzI:

President of Nigeria Dr. G.E.J is a noble man that keeps to his words & maintains his integrity. If INEC had free hands to conduct states elections without no order from Above then Come February 14 free & fair elections, but & my family will be indoors that day.

You are the only one who believes this. Jona has lied to PDP northern leaders about a single term, lied to the South East about an ordinary bridge and lied to Nigerian s about NEPA
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by henryangelo: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
With all their evil plan,God will expose them and crown our dear GEJ the winner
Re: APC Planning To Rig Election In North - Musiliu Obanikoro by MrEverest(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
JEGA IS WORKING IN TANDEM WITH APC TO RIG THE ELECTION! THIS IS FACT!! THIS MAN WILL COME TO THE PRESS & TELL ANY ONE THAT CARES TO LISTEN THAT PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH HAS REFUSED TO COLLECT THEIR PVC BUT THIS IS FALLACY!!! THIS MAN HAS SYSTEMATICALLY STOPPED THE ISSUANCE OF PVC IN THE SOUTH WHILE THEY ARE FREELY ISSUING TO UNDER AGE & NIGERIENS IN THE NORTH!! I AM IN OWERRI & I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY INFORM YOU THAT INEC HAS REFUSED TO GIVE PEOPLE THEIR PVC'S. PENULTIMATE WEEK, I WENT TO INEC SECRETARIAT ALONG P.H ROAD TO COLLECT MY PVC BUT WAS STOPPED BY THE SECURITY MAN AT THE GATE, WERE HE TOLD ME & OTHERS WHO CAME FOR THE SAME PURPOSE THAT PVC'S WERE NOT AVAILABLE. AGAIN, YESTERDAY I WENT TO INEC OFFICE AT OWERRI MUNICIPAL COUNCIL HQ'S ALONG DOUGLAS ROAD, AGAIN I MET MANY OTHER PEOPLE TOO & WE WERE TOLD THAT PVC'S WERE NOT AVAILABLE!!! THEN THE QUESTION IS WHY IS PVC AVAILABLE IN THE NORTH & NONE IN THE SOUTH?? WHO IS FOOLING WHO??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Osinbajo Over Silence On Killing Of Christians.. / Senator Dino Melaye Awards 10 New Projects For Kogi West Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.