Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo (31627 Views)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat / Our Soldiers Are Not Like Nigerians, They Don't Run - Niger's Defence Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by datguru: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
So they are now beginning to see our relevance to the economy of each state in the country

1 Like

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
A very useless Governor. Rather than beef up security and appeal to his clueless leader in Aso Rock, this dumbo good for nmothing Governor Yero is making emotional appeal.

There wll be no violence in the North, PDP shd call their thugs to order

50% of kaduna votes will swing to Jonathan from kaduna south. cool

4 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by gurusmac4: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by thaoriginator: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
idumuose:

I don't reply t.outs and street urchins.
Clueless Dunce!

1 Like

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Dead body no get Nationality o..

Ndi igbo come back home!

Leave the North for Shekau and his Abokii brothers..

I don talk my own!

6 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by datguru: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
idumuose:
My friend have sent his family to Enugu already.People who have no respect for the sanctity of human lives should never be trusted.

Yes
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP should be hold fully responsible for any post election violence in any part of Nigeria.
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by menesheh(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
This shows that GEJ had already won the election

1 Like

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
asadike:
Run,run, run non stop. Run to your homeland. Dat is d only place u can b safe.

i would like to put my thing in your thing. i like u
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by joeyfire(m): 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ndi Igbo are not running. We are just sending our families home so they can be safe. We men know how to take care of ourselves. If you no know go Sabon-Gari

7 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Ikegift4real(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ndi igbo please come back home because you r always d victims of violence. one Nigeria indeed. biko natabanu. I and my family had losses in sokoto worth millions, yet it ended with sorry frm d governor. come back so dat they will kill themselves. mtcheeew.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by ki02020(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
I thought the igbos were brave, so na only southwest wey calm dey like make mouth for TAH!!!! Anyway #Notoelectionviolence

3 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by diasporaman(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
You don't trust your life and property with these Mallams. They are mercurial.

Post election violence of 2011 should be a good lesson for the Southerners not only the Igbo's.
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by ki02020(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
I thought the igbos were brave, so na only southwest wey calm dey like make mouth for TAH!!!! Anyway
#Notoelectionviolence

4 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by cbrass(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
MR PRESIDENT WHERE IS YOUR PHD THESIS

Let's demand for Jonathan's PhD Thesis and any published academic papers. I have searched through Google Scholar, not even a conference paper attributed to Goodluck Jonathan. These are requirements for PhD degree. Jonathan, show us your thesis and academic papers

Please spread the word on your timeline by sharing
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by zubbyonu(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
A very useless Governor. Rather than beef up security and appeal to his clueless leader in Aso Rock, this dumbo good for nmothing Governor Yero is making emotional appeal.

rubish

3 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari should be ready to soak the blood of his children, grand children and children yet unborn after the 2015 elections.
The Blood of the igbo's cannot be sacrificed on his altar of greed and bitternes.
Godforbid Buhari win 2015 elections.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Frankiss44(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
idumuose:
My friend have sent his family to Enugu already.People who have no respect for the sanctity of human lives should never be trusted.

Just imagine the kind of imbeciles we are screaming "one nigeria" with?

Damn
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by sampeyo: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, we have Just few days to our elections and below are some vital things we must consider before casting our vote.

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.

Nigerians must be careful what they wish for!

Keep sharing to keep Nigeria democratic and free from oppression.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by queencalipso(f): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:

or apc should call their touts to order, go joor u r too bias

4 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by deletrue: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
He be like say that place don empty before that man dey cry out. Stupid apc members. When you people promised the blood of mokeys and baboons, when Buhari, Atiku etc. promised parallel governments, you were thinking people from other regions are like them who do not value live. Oya, stay with your boko harams, kill yourselves and destroy your properties alone. If you are not an indegine of the north, please take your PVC and take off to your state. Be warned
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by IBROHIM: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
EnigmAries:
...just as VP Sambo while addressing the crowd in Hausa at the campaign ground yesterday in Dutse, was trying to berate GMB for picking a Christian and Pastor who has at least 5000 churches under him. And one would wonder the rationale behind that gist.
thank you my guy! Defeat is staring him in the face!
My question is why are PDP so jittery? Igbo should ignore the guy he is planning to cause trouble if he looses!!!
Meanwhile

Buhar/ Osibanjo till GEJ returns the $20B!!!
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by asadike(f): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
lookingforjob:

i would like to put my thing in your thing. i like u
no yawa, oya put it now, its all open for you, sharp sharp, no time.
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tribalism alert.

Try all you like to raise tribal sentiments/ tensions. Igbos are still going to vote for change come FeBuhari 14th 2015
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
ilugunboy:
PDP should be hold fully responsible for any post election violence in any part of Nigeria.
Itibolibo grin
Just like your illiterate master who can't speak simple english.
Its held not hold. Iti grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by zendy: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
My Igbo brethren,if you are resident in the north then get out of that place before the elections and don't return for at least 1 month after the February election! Life is the most important thing and the violence of northerners against Igbos is a well documented thing. If Buhari loses this election,any Igbo in the north is a "sitting Duck" and this clueless northern Governor will fly his family out in his private jet if mayhem starts not giving a hoot about the Igbos he asked to stay back.People may decieve themselves with "one Nigeria!" But the truth is that in times of Northern uprisings,you are either Igbo,Yoruba or Hausa and where you come from will largely determine if a cutlass meets your neck. Igbos get out of the North before the elections!!! Biko kwa ejim Chukwu ayo unu!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by M4gunners: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari and his gangs has been intimidating us already even when elections are still far. The people that died in 2011 are mostly Igbo (NYSC ) members. We dey go oh.Who no follow us, anything he see make he take him head carri am.

1 Like

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gej leading grin grin grin grin grin grin loving dis fun. pls lets keep it going till election day.
gurusmac4:
Hit like for BUHARI, hit share for GEJ....God bless
naija!
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
he is afraid of the financial lose the state will suffer in those few days
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by IBROHIM: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
3cycle:

Itibolibo grin
Just like your illiterate master who can't speak simple english.
Its held not hold. Iti grin
phd gej said how much did nwobodo STOLE?! EWU!!!
Show me ur English grade for WAEC!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Senators Defy Party, Fill Leadership Posts / Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan / Sam Obi Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.