Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo (31607 Views)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat / Our Soldiers Are Not Like Nigerians, They Don't Run - Niger's Defence Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by bayulll01(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
efobiugochukwu:

How sure can u be that kaduna is save. I study in kaduna and am getin more afraid as the feb14 approaches. I will stay till election though. But after election I can't guarrantee
see bro I will advice you!!nigeria is not worth dieing for,if u want to die do so for something Tangible and reasonable but for Nigeria hell No,go and ask those people that lost their loves ones,see 80percent of the North will Vote for Buhari,If he loss,u know those people they don't have brain ooo

3 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by lacasa: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
ikweremilitant:
you apc dogs sound merticuliously stupid.

Ok PDP kiss
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by bayulll01(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
I have never seen a regime that spur so much bile and hatred except this present administration,brothers now fight just because there is hatred sowed by this administration,if you are in the North and not a Northerners please I will advice you start doing the needful now ooo,Nigeria not worth to die for,If you want to Die do for something Tangible or Reasonable,may for love if people still do lol

1 Like

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by PenSniper: 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
idumuose:
Kaduna is safe

Jos is safe

Markurdi is safe

Lokoja is safe

Ilorin is safe

Lafia is safe

Jalingo is safe

Yola is safe

But..

Kano

Katsina

Bauchi etc

Run for your life thou southerner.

No for Kaduna and Jos.
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by idumuose(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
PenSniper:

No for Kaduna and Jos.
Well,if kaduna isn't safe,jos is very very safe.This i can assure you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
bayulll01:
see bro I will advice you!!nigeria is not worth dieing for,if u want to die do so for something Tangible and reasonable but for Nigeria hell No,go and ask those people that lost their loves ones,see 80percent of the North will Vote for Buhari,If he loss,u know those people they don't have brain ooo
thanks bro...thanks so much...
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by idumuose(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
osram:
birnin kebbi is safe also
If kebbi is safe,then is it safe to also say that Sokoto is safe?
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by InvertedHammer: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
/Don't Run Away to the East, We Need More Blood---Gov. Yero.

/* sorry...just thinking out aloud. */

\
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by zendy: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
HzRF:

Funny but true

Na person wey thunder don strike before him eyes will never join them to abuse god of iron

There is no such thing as "one Nigeria". If you don't believe me then ask the 100,000 easterners that have lost their lives in the north since 1945 to this present day. "One Nigeria" is an utopian slang term used by people who have not suffered some sort injustice for stepping outside their ethnic land. Nigeria has never been one and never will be. I laugh when people tell me as an Igbo man that Sokoto,Keffi,Bauchi etc are my fatherland. Father what? My fathers land is somewhere in Anambra!!! Nigeria is a 55 year old joke and the sooner we split up into our constituent parts and go our different way,the better for us all. One Nigeria my foot!!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by idumuose(m): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sobeautiful:
. Ndigbo have to be wise dear.
Igbo will say ozoemena
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thank God, I'm not based in that savage place called North.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Xfemt(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
A very useless Governor. Rather than beef up security and appeal to his clueless leader in Aso Rock, this dumbo good for nothing Governor Yero is making emotional appeal.

There wll be no violence in the North, PDP shd call their thugs to order

Who is this goat talking about

4 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Xfemt(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
A very useless Governor. Rather than beef up security and appeal to his clueless leader in Aso Rock, this dumbo good for nothing Governor Yero is making emotional appeal.

There wll be no violence in the North, PDP shd call their thugs to order

What is this goat talking about

3 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by idumuose(m): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
byrron:

Kaduna state is safe?
Then u don't know the history of that state?
i still maintain that Kaduna is safe.The kaduna christian indigines have realised who their true enemies are.

The kaduna indigines know that no religion has a monopoly of violence.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by henryutd(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Too late. I can't trust any malam. BH boys have no identification. We see by march if there is still need.
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by HzRF(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
bayulll01:
I have never seen a regime that spur so much bile and hatred except this present administration,brothers now fight just because there is hatred sowed by this administration,if you are in the North and not a Northerners please I will advice you start doing the needful now ooo,Nigeria not worth to die for,If you want to Die do for something Tangible or Reasonable,may for love if people still do lol
There is no hatred sow by this administration
North has always been known for violence

They only upped their violence because of GEJ comes from a minority(a tool regularly used tho not of strong Electoral value in determining the president of the Nigeria) and igbos are ready to stick with him.. Cuz he would pays the piper dictates itz tune

How does he sow hatred?
Obj cleared a whole town, use Yar'Adua to appease them, the rest is history
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
And what did the FG do about it?
he built a school for them...

My brother barcanista long time...
U neva died?
#just kiDding o

3 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by idumuose(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Akpan107:
Kano will also be safe by His grace.
Except you live in sabongari,kano is not face.Remember the state has the highest abusers of drugs(hemp,tyre solution.codene,sniffing of gutter and toilet heat).

850 cutlasses were intercepted in katsina a few days ago.Katsina isn't far from kano.Do you think those cutlasses are meant to be used in farms?

4 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by M17: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
sampeyo:
Fellow Nigerians, we have Just few days to our elections and below are some vital things we must consider before casting our vote.

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.

Nigerians must be careful what they wish for!

Keep sharing to keep Nigeria democratic and free from oppression.

I TRUSTED LATE GENERAL SANNI ABACHA THAN BUHARI .

ABACHA IS MORE RIGHTEOUS THAN BUHARI .

LATE SANNI IS MORE ARTICULATED THAN BARAWO WHO CAN'T EVEN PRONOUNCE NIGERIA .

PEDROL REVOBILIKI OP NIJIRIYA . KWOROPSHON KWO . grin grin

SHOW ME YOUR SAPITIKATE . grin grin JARI

2 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by osram(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
efobiugochukwu:

How sure can u be that kaduna is save. I study in kaduna and am getin more afraid as the feb14 approaches. I will stay till election though. But after election I can't guarrantee
wat part of kaduna do u reside?
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by idumuose(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
chaberry:
What about Niger state?
I don't know about Niger state.Don't even have a friend in minna who will provide firsthand information.
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by HzRF(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
zendy:

There is no such thing as "one Nigeria". If you don't believe me then ask the 100,000 easterners that have lost their lives in the north since 1945 to this present day. "One Nigeria" is an utopian slang term used by people who have not suffered some sort injustice for stepping outside their ethnic land. Nigeria has never been one and never will be. I laugh when people tell me as an Igbo man that Sokoto,Keffi,Bauchi etc are my fatherland. Father what? My fathers land is somewhere in Anambra!!! Nigeria is a 55 year old joke and the sooner we split up into our constituent parts and go our different way,the better for us all. One Nigeria my foot!!

Exactly
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
osram:
wat part of kaduna do u reside?
student in kadpoly, main campus for tudun wada
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by bayulll01(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
HzRF:

There is no hatred sow by this administration
North has always been known for violence

They only upped their violence because of GEJ comes from a minority(a tool regularly used tho not of strong Electoral value in determining the president of the Nigeria) and igbos are ready to stick with him.. Cuz he would pays the piper dictates itz tune

How does he sow hatred?
Obj cleared a whole town, use Yar'Adua to appease them, the rest is history

see am not against ur,did u listen to sambo today,tot they said Buhari will Islamised nigeria,see on a political scale gej is not suppose to be on that throne,if he follow the zoning of the party Good for him he was able to bamboos all the pdp chieftains with lot of Nigeria money,Gej said Apc is yoruba party,infact u labelled rochas as a traitor because he joined apc,they even went ahead and said awolowo party that killed igbo,see the easy way for ibos to become the president is through APc and funny you people don't realise this,by the time you need the yorubas most they will surely messed u guys up,cos the Northerners believes not South east when its comes to politics their belief is South and North.

1 Like

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
beopened:
I thought some people said the Igbo population up North will deliver 99% win for GEJ

Some Igbos who are based down South used their bigotry and consistent insult of the Northerners and their Religion to put the lives of their compatriots in danger in the North

Ordinarily a Northerner is a peace and justice loving person who is not in competition with anybody but just wants to live his life and practise his religion

But the advent of the Jonathan Presidency who was maniacally urged on by some hateful Igbos who sees Jonathan as their property made the Northerners to naturally develop a defense mechanism and survivalist strategies

You insult them all day long because you feel you are safe behind your computers or phone while forgetting that your kith and kin have spent their lifetime living and investing amongst them

Hatred,Prejudices and Ethnodivisive bigotry can never lead us to anywhere good

As a Christian and SWner,my best friends in Nigeria were Igbos and Muslims yorubas and never for once did i have issues with them

What is this slowpoke saying, which village did you crawl out from?

Northerners peaceful in nature?

Stop patronizing local shekpe shop in ur village, not good for ur health and brain

7 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by sandra50(f): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
My sisters came back since december nd are not going back till after election.my aunty nd. Uncle are coming back with their families soon,they didn't bother to come for exmas but surely back for election.
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by inyass123(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
sunnyshayne:
What concrete arrangements is on ground to safeguard their lives and properties from baboons?

Talk is cheap.
then I guess u must be the dog. By the way, whats ur point?
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by HzRF(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
bayulll01:
see am not against ur,did u listen to sambo today,tot they said Buhari will Islamised nigeria,see on a political scale gej is not suppose to be on that throne,if he follow the zoning of the party Good for him he was able to bamboos all the pdp chieftains with lot of Nigeria money,Gej said Apc is yoruba party,infact u labelled rochas as a traitor because he joined apc,they even went ahead and said awolowo party that killed igbo,see the easy way for ibos to become the president is through APc and funny you people don't realise this,by the time you need the yorubas most they will surely messed u guys up,cos the Northerners believes not South east when its comes to politics their belief is South and North.
Am a full blooded yoruba,

Nigeria has never been 1

Why is it always Igbo that always suffer Northern mayhem the most

Northern has always been greedy

Atiku was backed by Northerners to go for president after obj. 1st term, obj didn't mention him as his running mate when he officially declared for 2nd term because of atiku Democratic coup until obj use EFCC ND ICPC to chase this supporting atiku until they submit to him
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
efobiugochukwu:
he built a school for them...

My brother barcanista long time...
U neva died?
#just kiDding o
I'm fine bro, long time! And you?
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by eightsin(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ah! Runnnn!!!!

Cowards live to tell the stories
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by ceyrahtlk(f): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
idumuose:

Except you live in sabongari,kano is not face.Remember the state has the highest abusers of drugs(hemp,tyre solution.codene,sniffing of gutter and toilet heat).

850 cutlasses were intercepted in katsina a few days ago.Katsina isn't far from kano.Do you think those cutlasses are meant to be used in farms?

Sabongari safe? I can categorically tell you that people are moving out of Sabongari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi! / Nigerian Soldier Injured By Boko Haram Receiving Treatment (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Over Triplets (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.