Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo (31623 Views)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / 2 Persons Trek To Kaduna In Sympathy With Gov. Yero Over His Defeat / Our Soldiers Are Not Like Nigerians, They Don't Run - Niger's Defence Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
asadike:
no yawa, oya put it now, its all open for you, sharp sharp, no time.

how we fit connect at the end of the program
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Frankiss44:

Just imagine the kind of imbeciles we are screaming "one nigeria" with?

Damn
Screaming one nigeria ke?
With who? Omo you are on your own.

Buhari's tout and thugs cannot use the blood of igbo people to soak their baboons and dogs.
He can sacrifice the yoruba's and their children if they desire.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
IBROHIM:
phd gej said how much did nwobodo STOLE?! EWU!!!
Show me ur English grade for WAEC!
See this shoe maker oo...
I can see that one Alhaji has given you a phone and you have access to the internet, impressive. grin
Abeg come shine my shoe... Abo?ki

2 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by nwatakwochaa(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Although i personaly like GMB,
But i don't see any reason why aπ Igbo person shud remain in the north during election.
This BUHARIANS don't think like human being.

Anyway like Ayo said hε has few more yrs let's jst b patience.
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
queencalipso:
or apc should call their touts to order, go joor u r too bias
I am not bias. I am a patriotic Nigerian
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by vacant06(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
I see war
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by fkaz(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
“This is your state because anytime you go to the East ‘home’ you hardly stay for two weeks and then you return back to Kaduna. So even if you go now it is temporary and then after the elections you will want to come back? Then my question is, won’t you be ashamed of coming back because people will see you as cowards?

Are Igbos really cowards for running back to their homes?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Blackfire(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
no nigerian blood is worth the ambition of any politician in pdp/apc

1 Like

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Frankiss44(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
3cycle:

Screaming one nigeria ke?
With who? Omo you are on your own.

Buhari's tout and thugs cannot use the blood of igbo people to soak their baboons and dogs.
He can sacrifice the yoruba's and their children if they desire.

lwkmd..... Dude when did you stop singing the one nigeria song?
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Eyepencil: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
IBROHIM:
thank you my guy! Defeat is staring him in the face!
My question is why are PDP so jittery? Igbo should ignore the guy he is planning to cause trouble if he looses!!!
Meanwhile

Buhar/ Osibanjo till GEJ returns the $20B!!!
WHO BE DIS USELESS ABOKII? IF NO BE LORD LUGARD HOW I WAN TAKE DEY SHARE COUNTRY WITH DIS BABOON ABI NA MONKEY.

1 Like

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by rashygenius: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=lookingforjob post=30025058]

i would like to put my thing in your thing. i like u [/quote
OPONU
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by EnigmAries(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
IBROHIM:
thank you my guy! Defeat is staring him in the face!
My question is why are PDP so jittery? Igbo should ignore the guy he is planning to cause trouble if he looses!!!
Meanwhile

Buhar/ Osibanjo till GEJ returns the $20B!!!
They preach hate but shout to high to heavens when they get the result.
Mo FeBUHARI for CHANGE!
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by queencalipso(f): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
. Your. Comments speak otherwise. Don't get me wrong u ve all the right to support who ever u wish but do it with all fairness

5 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by onyeguy: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
For me and my house hold we on our back to Anigbo Joo undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by asadike(f): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
lookingforjob:

how we fit connect at the end of the program
pls tell me you are not serious
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Eyepencil: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:
SINCE WHEN? grin grin
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Forwetinnah: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Na Turu...una dey find human suya! Open your Gov house gate for them 1st
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by crackhouse(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
idumuose:

For southerners in Bauchi who are not willing to travel before and during the election,Yelwa is very safe for them. Yelwa is 99% christian dominated area.
More soldiers have been drafted to Bauchi and will be stationed at strategic places.

More soldiers will also be drafted to strategic places in jos north.
which soldiers are u talking about? The ones that run faster than civilians the moment they sight the Boko haram?.
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by FRANKDUFF: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
talktimi:
Some politicians have planned to soak dogs and baboons with the blood of human beings
it is only an insane person would remain in d north if u are mot a muslim. I still maintain my stand. A vote for buhari is a vote for shekeu to be d minister fir defence in Nigeria. APC IS A SATANIC PARTY QUOTE THE MAJOR AFICAN PROPHET.
PDP IS BAD APC WORSE BY APOSTLE SULEIMAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by HugeMac: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
GenBuhari:
Tribalism alert.

Try all you like to raise tribal sentiments/ tensions. Igbos are still going to vote for change come FeBuhari 14th 2015
A BLIND IDIOT MUMU

1 Like

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=rashygenius post=30025592][/quote]

middle finger for your mama
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
asadike:
pls tell me you are not serious

i be like comedian for ur eye? abegi how we fit connect
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by sampeyo: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
talktimi:
I mean Tinubu's houseboy Muhammadu Buhari

What is happening to this our country. The association of past criminals APC is talking of curroption but they are the fathers of curroption. For instance the governor rivers state how did he get the money to sponsor Buhari without paying rivers workers salary since last year. What of his private jet where did he get money to purchase it A political office holder. Let's not deceive our selves. God is watching

1 Like

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by iykeaniogbe(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=idumuose post=30023449][/quote]mr Governor don't be perturbed we dey campeee...noffin dey happen!!!
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by FRANKDUFF: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
EnigmAries:
They preach hate but shout to high to heavens when they get the result.
Mo FeBUHARI for CHANGE!
I don't knw a tin about buhari. Na laugh I just deh laugh. Go ask thiefnibu
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by zendy: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:

You have the luxury of saying this because "uneducated Almajiris" of the North have not chased you with machete before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by asadike(f): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
lookingforjob:

i be like comedian for ur eye? abegi how we fit connect
sorry love,its not possible.
Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
I thought some people said the Igbo population up North will deliver 99% win for GEJ

Some Igbos who are based down South used their bigotry and consistent insult of the Northerners and their Religion to put the lives of their compatriots in danger in the North

Ordinarily a Northerner is a peace and justice loving person who is not in competition with anybody but just wants to live his life and practise his religion

But the advent of the Jonathan Presidency who was maniacally urged on by some hateful Igbos who sees Jonathan as their property made the Northerners to naturally develop a defense mechanism and survivalist strategies

You insult them all day long because you feel you are safe behind your computers or phone while forgetting that your kith and kin have spent their lifetime living and investing amongst them

Hatred,Prejudices and Ethnodivisive bigotry can never lead us to anywhere good

As a Christian and SWner,my best friends in Nigeria were Igbos and Muslims yorubas and never for once did i have issues with them

3 Likes

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Iykopee(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
IGBOS leave that hell of a north. this is the time to safeguard ur lives. think life first before business.

1 Like

Re: Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
asadike:
sorry love,its not possible.

make i send recharge card? which network?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Reacts To Sowore’s Rearrest By DSS / Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" / Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.