Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) (11525 Views)

Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie / Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos / Amosun Attends Swearing In Of Ogun LG/LCDA Chairmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Senator Ibikunle Amosun and his wife, Dr. Mrs. Olufunso Amosun, voting in Ajura, Obafemi Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State during the local government election held in Ogun State on Saturday, October 8.

http://politicsngr.com/photos-ibikunle-amosun-wife-cast-votes-ogun-lg-elections/

1 Like

Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Be d reason behind someone's smile today

One love is what u should be preaching
Say no to drugs, rape and cultism

3 Likes

Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by jaymejate: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nice one
When they don know who go enter.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by Sharon6(f): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Gomina wa!!!

OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by goldenceo1: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
One party election system.
Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by HtwoOw: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Na today be them voting ?
Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by danbilbo(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Governor voting in local govt election?? OK. undecided

Meanwhile, 18-seater commercial bus available here for just 750k
Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Is there still election in any part of this country, no be selection dem dey do
Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by goldenceo1: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
One party election.
Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by dejonathan(f): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
make he come do sango to berger road jare instead of wasting money and time on election wey we no knw d contestants....mthewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by basadenet: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
The election that had already been decided , probably a week ago, so this is just a formality. I expect 99% in favour of APC

1 Like

Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
election or selection?
Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Akintola in the making,loool
Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by jahbiz: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Which kind election arrangement b ds, c as everyone dey look who d woman go vote. Xo if m go vote naso everyone go dey look which party ago vote for.
Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
okay
Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by seguno2: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
It is nice that they are organising Local government elections.
We should be more interested in what goes on at this level of government and pressure our governors to organise the elections promptly and regularly.

1 Like

Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
I congratulate my guy, Adeyinka Oyeledun, press crew to the executive governor, Ogun State.

He's holding the video camera in the first and last picture.

Meeting you here like this is not new though, but it's a great privilege.
Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by kaylight12(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
My brother is d one contesting for d chairman of that LG,no one can defeat him though d whole family has rejected him because of his stinging

2 Likes

Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by yhormite: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
kaylight12:
My brother is d one contesting for d chairman of that LG,no one can defeat him though d whole family has rejected him because of his stinging
chai which of the Lcda
Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lol!!....here in sag everybody refused to go out and vote grin grin
Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by uhbiodun(m): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2016
kaylight12:
what's his name for verification because i kno the man contesting from that LG
Re: Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) by gloryman91: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2016
Omo bishop.

(1) (Reply)

Ortom’s Ex-aides, Former APC Governorship Aspirant, 2,000 Others Join PDP / Bisi Akande’s My Participations: Harmful Or Good For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid? / Rigging Has Begun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.