Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

To Jonathanians . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Jonathanians . (2198 Views)

Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians / Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight / To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Jonathanians . by Gbawe: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Stop wasting your own time and breath telling us why Buhari must not be President while you refuse outright to show us why GEJ should gain another 4 years in Aso Rock. Nigerians have made up their mind to vote for Buhari because 5 years of horrendous leadership from GEJ has shown every human being in the universe that:

Education without principles and decency is worthless in relation to leadership.
An over-religious leader who operates without the fear of god leading his conduct is useless to those he leads.
Wearing no shoe as a kid does not mean the child will grow up into an adult who will side with and fight for the underprivileged in society.
Call yourself "fresh air" and "transformation" means nothing when your history indicates that you are a failed and mediocre leader.
The myth of "goodluck" does not translate into good fortunes for Nigeria. After 5 years 'goodluck' now appears a curse.
Pretending to be a "gentleman" does not mean you cannot be the same person looting the nation dry with a gang of feral crooks.
Conning people about being humble does not stop you from being divisive,polarising and callously Machiavellian.
Etc,etc, etc,etc,etc.

The message to Jonathanians and TANdroids is that Nigerians see through your messiah. You cannot wipe out memories of the pain, deaths, deprivation, darkness, backwardness and poverty 5 years of Jonathan's hideous misrule has caused the average Nigerian with 1 month of bombing the internet with lies about Buhari. This lastminutedotcom desperation is Too little too late for a people who have suffered horrendously and now want change..

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To Jonathanians . by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
I just hope you wont disapear from nairaland after February 14 just like you did after the ekiti polls grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians . by chiefinalowo: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
I would not have replied you but I have to reply you from Bauchi.
With or without your "single" vote GEJ will win the election.

5 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians . by baby124: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thanks for the message. All i see is campaign of calumny and razz promises from both sides. When will both parties start addressing issues, and sit down to have frank discussions on what they intend to do and how they intend to do it? Instead of insulting each other and chasing tails or crowd all over the place. Get on radio's and TV's let the people who vote hear what you have to offer. Campaigning is about selling yourself, not telling us that you will give us internet, or rice. In this 2015. .

What are their plans for electricity, health care, chibok girls, book haram, inflation, cost of living. So many issues we have, but all we see are useless fights. Please you people should get busy and stop dancing around like masquerade.
Re: To Jonathanians . by EnigmAries(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
You don't sit on the hot seat telling your employer( in this case, Nigerians) why other candidates are not qualified for the job, but rather convince them you can do it better. It's common sense, Jonathan can not secure this job without telling us what he has done and what he is going to do differently if re-elected. Seeing that he has no good performance to boast about, he resorted to blackmail. He has failed.
Re: To Jonathanians . by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gbawe:
[s]Stop wasting your own time and breath telling us why Buhari must not be President while you refuse outright to show us why GEJ should gain another 4 years in Aso Rock. Nigerians have made up their mind to vote for Buhari because 5 years of horrendous leadership from GEJ has shown every human being in the universe that:

Education without principles and decency is worthless in relation to leadership.
An over-religious leader who operates without the fear of god leading his conduct is useless to those he leads.
Wearing no shoe as a kid does not mean the child will grow up into an adult who will side with and fight for the underprivileged in society.
Call yourself "fresh air" and "transformation" means nothing when your history indicates that you are a failed and mediocre leader.
The myth of "goodluck" does not translate into good fortunes for Nigeria. After 5 years 'goodluck' now appears a curse.
Pretending to be a "gentleman" does not mean you cannot be the same person looting the nation dry with a gang of feral crooks.
Conning people about being humble does not stop you from being divisive,polarising and callously Machiavellian.
Etc,etc, etc,etc,etc.

The message to Jonathanians and TANdroids is that Nigerians see through your messiah. You cannot wipe out memory of the pain, deaths, deprivation, darkness, backwardness and poverty 5 years of Jonathan's hideous misrule has caused the average Nigerian with 1 month of bombing the internet with lies about Buhari. This lastminutedotcom desperation is Too little too late for a people who have suffered horrendously and now want change.. [/s]

It is too late for APC. Come next month, we will send buhari back to sambisa forest where he truly belongs. cool

Grow up Gbawe, you are not getting any younger. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians . by Gbawe: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
EnigmAries:
You don't sit on the hot seat telling your employer( in this case, Nigerians) why other candidates are not qualified for the job, but rather convince them you can do it better. It's common sense, Jonathan can not secure this job without telling us what he has done and what he is going to do differently if re-elected. Seeing that he has no good performance to boast about, he resorted to blackmail. He has failed.

Precisely. If Jonathan were to be viewed as the 'father' of Nigerians then he would be an example of the most callous father possible. No decent father eats copiously while his children are starving. GEJ eats N1 billion food and uses ten airplanes,and still demanding more,while Nigerians starve. Those are the things that have now convinced Nigeria that Mr.President is not a good or even decent leader. To top it off is this exercise in futility related to attacking Buhari while the world continues to blast the GEJ Government as one that has failed horribly and let Nigerians down shockingly.

3 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians . by rozayx5(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
buhari achievements

why we must vote for buhari cool
1. he truncated a democracy
2. he is a saint
3. he is poor
4. he built "4 refineries " in 20months and made Nigeria dubai, before subsequent government pulled it down
5. he jailed some people based on inspiration from weed e.g Ojukwu
6. he cancelled lagos metro rail, a very good move, who needs rails when there are donkeys in daura undecided
7. cancelled all capital projects? the country was developing too fast he did well to slow it down

Buhari is a good man, OP, so dont mind the jonathanians

1 Like

Re: To Jonathanians . by Gbawe: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
baby124:
Thanks for the message. All i see is campaign of calumny and razz promises from both sides. When will both parties start addressing issues, and sit down to have frank discussions on what they intend to do and how they intend to do it? Instead of insulting each other and chasing tails or crowd all over the place. Get on radio's and TV's let the people who vote hear what you have to offer. Campaigning is about selling yourself, not telling us that you will give us internet, or rice. In this 2015. .

What are their plans for electricity, health care, chibok girls, book haram, inflation, cost of living. So many issues we have, but all we see are useless fights. Please you people should get busy and stop dancing around like masquerade.

My brother, fair is fair in life. APC has done nothing but to "address issues" so far and I don't believe you could have missed this with so many articles in Nigerian newsources and even topics on Nairaland showing this daily. It is the PDP singularly engaged in mudslinging because the Party has nothing to sell GEJ on.

3 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians . by bokohalal(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Some people will develop High Blood Pressure after Buhari wins.

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians . by Gbawe: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
bokohalal:

Well, they are unprincipled losers anyway and used to weeping initially only to then start bowing for the new King so I expect these goons will all be shouting "sai Buhari" after FeBuhari 14th. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians . by bokohalal(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jonathan is a eunuch in a brothel. Harem too much for am.
Re: To Jonathanians . by PassingShot(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ is a complete failure.

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians . by bokohalal(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gbawe:

Well, they are unprincipled losers anyway and used to weeping initially only to then start bowing for the new King so I expect these goons will all be shouting "sai Buhari" after FeBuhari 14th. cool cool cool

True that. Who, without faulty sanity, will vote GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians . by chiefinalowo: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
bokohalal:

He can only win on the internet.
Re: To Jonathanians . by bokohalal(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
chiefinalowo:

He can win on the internet.

And Outernet.
Re: To Jonathanians . by coolhamid(m): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nice one gbawe, instead of them to tell us the plans they have for NIGERIANS they are busy attacking the General who doesnt have their time...
Re: To Jonathanians . by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gbawe:

[s]Well, they are unprincipled losers anyway and used to weeping initially only to then start bowing for the new King so I expect these goons will all be shouting "sai Buhari" after FeBuhari 14th. cool cool cool[/s]

Buhari is going back to sambisa forest after Feb 14 cool cool cool
Re: To Jonathanians . by Gbawe: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
EVen the world mourns with Nigeria over our misfortune of having Jonathan as our leader. If Hilary Clinton is not criticising the "corrupt" GEJ then David Cameron is asking him to account for billions that has disappeared under his watch with Ghanaian Prof Ayittey going further to even call Jonathan "a joke" of "unsound mind" Nigerians should "rid themselves of". Does this man enjoy support from any sane and balanced person?

http://samuelobour.com/2012/06/25/media-chat-ghanaian-professor-blasts-goodluck-jonathan-says-this-guy-is-a-joke/#.T-jEA2vvGQQ.facebook

Media Chat: Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Says: “This Guy is a Joke”
June 25, 2012 by Samuel K. Obour 117 Comments

One of the World’s foremost economists, Professor George Ayittey has lashed out at the President of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ), describing him as “a joke” and a mediocre President after his (GEJ’s) encounter with the media last night.
According to Professor Ayittey, Nigeria “deserves a better leader”, judging by GEJ’s poor, almost unfortunate responses to some of the questions posed to him by the Nigerian media last night.
The Professor indicated that GEJ’s refusal to declare his assets and his failure to tackle the Boko Haram crisis suggest that he is of an unsound mind.

He therefore called on Nigerians to rid themselves of GEJ as soon as possible.
He said: “Nigerians should not put up with such mediocrity and should mount a RECALL GEJ campaign.
They should check Chapter VI of their Constitution. See Sections 143 and 144 about removing the President and Vice-President from office other than through elections”.
“137; 1c: “A person shall not be qualified for election to the office of President if under the law in any part of Nigeria, he is adjudged to be a lunatic or otherwise declared to be of unsound mind.”

Professor Ayittey, a Ghanaian economist, author, president of the Free Africa Foundation in Washington DC, professor at American University, and an associate scholar at the Foreign Policy Research Institute, made this known on twitter this morning.
Read the entire tweet below:

Professor George Ayittey

“Look, this GEJ guy is a joke – a meretricious mediocrity. Nigerians deserve a better leader. Fancy his statements and responses to questions in a media chat on June 24, 2012:

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians . by Gbawe: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
coolhamid:
Nice one gbawe, instead of them to tell us the plans they have for NIGERIANS they are busy attacking the General who doesnt have their time...

Bruv, they have no "plans" for Nigeria and 16 years of failure from the PDP shows us this fact in 3D. TANdroids and Jonathanians are doing precisely what Obama stated in 2008 in regards to the mudslinging conducts of worthless candidates and their desperate fans i.e:

[size=16pt]Obama 2008: 'If You Don't Have a Record To Run On, Then You Paint Your Opponent as Someone People Should Run From'[/size]

2 Likes

Re: To Jonathanians . by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gbawe:
Stop wasting your own time and breath telling us why Buhari must not be President while you refuse outright to show us why GEJ should gain another 4 years in Aso Rock. Nigerians have made up their mind to vote for Buhari because 5 years of horrendous leadership from GEJ has shown every human being in the universe that:

Etc,etc, etc,etc,etc.

The message to Jonathanians and TANdroids is that Nigerians see through your messiah. You cannot wipe out memories of the pain, deaths, deprivation, darkness, backwardness and poverty 5 years of Jonathan's hideous misrule has caused the average Nigerian with 1 month of bombing the internet with lies about Buhari. This lastminutedotcom desperation is Too little too late for a people who have suffered horrendously and now want change..
Is this a style of begging for mercy?

1 Like

Re: To Jonathanians . by Gbawe: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
customized13:
Is this a style of begging for mercy?

Do you have comprehension issues? The crystal clear message is that bigots, clannish drifters and enemies of progress like you, despite all your current antics, will have the displeasure of witnessing change that will put Nigeria on the path of greatness you folks never want the nation to experience.

You want the turmoil GEJ is supervising to continue because of your vendetta-driven malice against Nigeria but light will always overcome the darkness in the heart of your sort. I am telling you and others that you guys are wasting your time. Did you not see the pro-GMB responses Okupe got on twitter from Nigerians from all corners of our nation when he tried to mock Buhari?
Re: To Jonathanians . by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gbawe:

Do you have comprehension issues? The crystal clear message is that bigots, clannish drifters and enemies of progress like you, despite all your current antics, will have the displeasure of witnessing change that will put Nigeria on the path of greatness you folks never want the nation to experience.

You want the turmoil GEJ is supervising to continue because of your vendetta-driven malice against Nigeria but light will always overcome the darkness in the heart of your sort. I am telling you and others that you guys are wasting your time. Did you not see the pro-GMB responses Okupe got on twitter from Nigerians from all corners of our nation when he tried to mock Buhari?
GEJ will win and I will invite you to Rita Lori for the celebration. grin
Re: To Jonathanians . by EnigmAries(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gbawe:

Precisely. If Jonathan were to be viewed as the 'father' of Nigerians then he would be an example of the most callous father possible. No decent father eats copiously while his children are starving. GEJ eats N1 billion food and uses ten airplanes,and still demanding more,while Nigerians starve. Those are the things that have now convinced Nigeria that Mr.President is not a good or even decent leader. To top it off is this exercise in futility related to attacking Buhari while the world continues to blast the GEJ Government as one that has failed horribly and let Nigerians down shockingly.
I'm not disappointed in Jonathan anyway. He performed just as I expected. My expectation of him, is just as low as his performance. I don't still understand how he intends to move this nation forward as he always claim, when capital expenditure is below 15% of the annual budget at this stage of our development. I am sure any shortfall in revenue will make them cut capital spendings further, but never tamper with the ones that affect them This is why we need change urgently. I don't see why any sensible Nigerian should vote for a failure in person of GEJ running under the umbrella of a failed party.
Re: To Jonathanians . by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
customized13:

The Gbawe handle will vanish after Feb 14. Just wait bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Jonathanians . by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The Gbawe handle will vanish after Feb 14. Just wait bro. cheesy
I will be glad to offer him the farewell orijin cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Jonathanians . by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
customized13:
I will be glad to offer him the farewell orijin cheesy

cool cool grin grin cheesy
Re: To Jonathanians . by blackfase(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jonathan has lost it. Hes got nothing more to offer Nigeria. Actually he never had jack to offer Nigeria. The classic case of the accidental president. Good riddance on May 29th.....
Re: To Jonathanians . by Gbawe: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
customized13:

I can even smell your fear. You guys are absolutely petrified your ethnocentric messiah is about to be sent packing cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: To Jonathanians . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
chukwudi44:
I just hope you wont disapear from nairaland after February 14 just like you did after the ekiti polls grin grin grin grin grin
After the Ekiti State election everybody "disappeared" because of the tsunami on Nairaland.
Re: To Jonathanians . by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gbawe:

I can even smell your fear. You guys are absolutely petrified your ethnocentric messiah is about to be sent packing cool cool cool cool
fear? hahahahahahahahahahahaha, when the serial failure is involved? grin
Re: To Jonathanians . by FreeGlobe(f): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gbawe:
[s]Stop wasting your own time and breath telling us why Buhari must not be President while you refuse outright to show us why GEJ should gain another 4 years in Aso Rock. Nigerians have made up their mind to vote for Buhari because 5 years of horrendous leadership from GEJ has shown every human being in the universe that:

Etc,etc, etc,etc,etc.

The message to Jonathanians and TANdroids is that Nigerians see through your messiah. You cannot wipe out memories of the pain, deaths, deprivation, darkness, backwardness and poverty 5 years of Jonathan's hideous misrule has caused the average Nigerian with 1 month of bombing the internet with lies about Buhari. This lastminutedotcom desperation is Too little too late for a people who have suffered horrendously and now want change.. [/s]
landslide victory for azikiwe, dont believe me just watch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? / The GoodluckThumb mega Rally in Lagos (Photo) / Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.