Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,601 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto (30052 Views)

Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by sammyj: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Peoples Desperate Party (PDP) is at it again, its not about certificate again, now is bomb scare. No matter the amount of bomb attempt the change we are clamoring for will come to past. Chai Chai this bomb that PDP is sharing about thair is God ooooo. Click likes to Vote for change come Febuari 2015!!!! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by santori: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Prophessor:
all these misfortunes that are befalling APC are signs that shows that Buhari's government would be of bad omen to Nigeria

buhari's thugs should not quote me

GEJ till 2019

the artificial misfortune orchestrated by PDP hun?
guy!!! go drink your kain kain as usual

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
sampeyo:

Is the father of Bokoharam afraid of bomb shame unto u all association of past criminals.

BEWARE

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by bodsibobo(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
PassingShot:

But for your last line, I would have "liked" it.

It was the last line that actually pulled a smile out of me. grin
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by appini: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari and his Boko Haramites are expected to be smarter than this concocted false alarm.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
babyosisi:

I thought none will say the obvious
Arrangee attacks and arrangee bomb scare

The last staged attack he did on himself backfired when the DSS showed him ample evidence that he was behind his own attack. They told him that they would have prosecuted him but for the fact that he is a former president and that he should desist from further nonsense in future.

This is why they silently died down that crap because if it were true it would have been an election issue by the APC

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
lawanson44:
Because their master Buhari was there, they were "caught"...

APC sabi NOllywood tinz sha

Yes o
Who are they fooling

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by santori: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
[size=28pt]Lie Lie Lie!

This is an attempt to whip public sympathy for Buhari just as he did with the Machiavellian attack on himself back early last year.

Buhari can not distract us from his certificate scandal[/size]

so we should also assume the bus burning and stone throwing actions aimed at Jonathan too was planned by Jonathan to gain sympathy
moo moo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by abes(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
immortalvoices:

Did you actually stole this ad from PDP and insert Buhari's name inside... Now even APC dey copy PDP adgrin

You sound like your boss. Were you unfortunate to be one of his students?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by WoyToubaDigital(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nigeria ...n insecurity
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

The last staged attack he did on himself backfired when the DSS showed him ample evidence that he was behind his own attack. They told him that they would have prosecuted him but for the fact that he is a former president and that he should desist from further nonsense in future.

This is why they silently died down that crap because if it were true it would have been an election issue by the APC

I even missed that part shocked shocked shocked
Please post that here for us to read and mention me
The same way Dino Melaye bullet sprayed his own car

That Buhari is a real jagwuda

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by nikkyman83: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
The hunter is now been hunted, na wa o! Abi he hasn't paid them for this month? Well General without a Certificate settle your boys. You guys should leave GEJ and face your brothers, tell them when you will pay their salary. You all that are enemies of nigeria will be put to shame soon.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by pendy79: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hi! Mr robot wink

Hello modafu.cker? How's your fada?
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Keegan: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU ARE INSANE::
FIRST OF ALL, if you take this message too personal... You are insane
Trying to disqualify someone who has contested 3times for presidency on his 4th appearance... you are insane
To read a coup carried out in 1985 to disqualify your opponent in 2015... You are A JOKE..
To tell us that stealing is not corruption... You must be insane..
To insist on probing opposition states, when you know stealing is not corruption..... I don't know if you are insane
To tell us that "IF $20B IS MISSING AMERICA WILL KNOW" shey america na our WATCHDOG... Well, you are inSSSSS...
To tell us that "How much did Jim Nwobodo STOLE"... you are insane...
To tell us that "I rather kill myself than to commit suicide" You are insane..
To tell us that some states will not vote in presidential election, and still trying to become their president INCASE you win.. U are NOT SERIOUS
To tell South-east that u are an igbo man n ur name is Azikiwe in 2011, and the North that IBB is your father in 2015... You are A CROOK or a BASTARD
You insist that someone is not CLUELESS after reading all this..... Your own CASE IS DIFFERENT
You got annoyed after reading this post.... You are insane
You keep voting PDP every time and still expect CHANGE to come.... It's very obvious you are insane

YOU dont like or share this post.... You are insane

This is wonlafu (wonderful).
More of this, ki ori awon olote fo yanga!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by eminent007(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:
God punish PDP and all that belief in the killer party.

Since Certificate and labelling the General as Islamist is not working. it is now a resort to plan B, setup a bomb kill innocent souls so as to prevent people from attending future campaign rallies of the general.

God will continué to expose them till Nigeria is delivered from the pang of corruption and inept leadership.

CHANGE WILL COME, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO.

Permit my derogatory language but it is very foolish and uncalled for to accuse PDP of a crime of this gravity.
Was the arrested man flying a flag of PDP, haas he said anything about being a contractor for PDP.
When next you want to comment, remember the words of Abacha, "Freedom of speech, I can guarantee but freedom after speech, that I can't guarantee"
You ought to be arrested and put behind the bars for this accusation.
Birds of feathers.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by ellechrystal(f): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
egift:
So the Crowd are scaring them so much that PDP are now trying different approach to dissuade Nigerians from coming out to support Buhari? PDP shame on you and you Boko Haram wing.

Buhari will be President and the Zoologist will be sent home.
Do u ve any prove that it's pdp
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Labayi96(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
O! N I G E R I A a country where mind-boggling things Please God let dis cup (Feb 14) pass quickly so dat we can from d wickedness of dis recycled politician in both PDP&APC
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by ellechrystal(f): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:

Since Certificate and labelling the General as Islamist is not working. it is now a resort to plan B, setup a bomb kill innocent souls so as to prevent people from attending future campaign rallies of the general.

God will continué to expose them till Nigeria is delivered from the pang of corruption and inept leadership.

Do u ve a prove it's pdp?
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Truckpusher(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:

Hello modafu.cker? How's your fada?
Your Momma is fine ,she only left in a hurry leaving her pants and bra behind.

Could you please pick it up for her whenever you come around kiddo? grin

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by datribune: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sooner or later d true sponsors of BH will be unmasked. d late Azazi however pointed us in d direction dat we should look. Though dis scourge is being used to decimate a substantial voter base of d People's General, no amount of intimidation will stop d political tsunami dat is coming to sweep frm Aso rock, its weakest, most corrupt & effeminate occupant in history. We can't go on dis way. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
babyosisi:

I even missed that part shocked shocked shocked
Please post that here for us to read and mention me
The same way Dino Melaye bullet sprayed his own car

That Buhari is a real jagwuda

That is why I call him bokobinhari.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by deloon(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:

You are being very unreasonable. Why do you blame PDP for that when you know Boko Haram has promised to wreck more havoc?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by IBROHIM: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
tommykiwi:
Why wouldn't it be bomb scare wen be say na them dey put the bombs,so them know where the bombs dey...lie lie party...APC fake party. APC make una STOP the bombing Ooooooooo
listen to urself! They are scared of the popularity of Buhari! No be him say make una no perform! Go perform and leave GMB alone!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by nigerianvenom(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:

i belief in PDP and i belief in Dr Goodluck ebele jonathan.God will not punish me nor any sincere supporter of GEj.
God will only punish those that said that "dogs and baboon will be suck in blood".
God will only punish those that used their inciting statement to cause mayhem.
God will never forgive those whose supporters killed innocent youth corp members just because they carried out their responsibilities.

God will never forgive such people,amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by pendy79: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your Momma is fine ,she only left in a hurry leaving her pants and bra behind.

Could you please pick it up for her whenever you come around kiddo? grin

You didnt answer my question? Only bastar.ds respond to question with question.

Mr Apelike, how much I love those your dp before you changed it, it reminded me of the gorrillas at Ibadan Zoo.

The zoo is in dire need of replacement and I hope you will make yourself available, heard they pay well for apelike looking humans like you, modafu.cker.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Tsanyawa: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
President Goodluck Badamasi Babangida JonaTAN

Like father, like son
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:
God punish APC and all that belief in the killer party.

God will continué to expose them till Nigeria is delivered from the pang of boko haram and terrorism.

BUHARI WILL NEVER WIN, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO.

FIXED!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by datribune: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
appini:
Buhari and his Boko Haramites are expected to be smarter than this concocted false alarm.

Sooner or later d true sponsors of BH will be unmasked. d late Azazi however pointed us in d direction dat we should look. "BH is a PDP affair" - NSA Azazi.
Though dis scourge is being used to decimate a substantial voter base of d People's General, no amount of intimidation will stop d political tsunami dat is coming to sweep frm Aso rock, its weakest, most corrupt & effeminate occupant in history. We can't go on dis way. SAI BUHARI
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by appini: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
ichidodo:
Buhari wants sympathy from Nigerians which is why his boko haram group quickly rustled up a sacrificial goat at our expense and empathy.When it is Church,Market,Motor park or Schoolchildren...kaabbooomm!!! they won't miss target but when it is Mosque or Buhari's convoy or Campaign ground,fiiiiaaam!! dem go barb the baga..Buhari,Buhari,Buhari...How many times did i call you??

Thank you, brother! the open teeth guy thinks we are fools!!
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by otemanuduno: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
To me, it seems Jonathan Goodluck knows more about Boko Haram than Buhari. That 'diaris God o' weeping by PEJ seemed like the prototype of an acted movie than reality.

Just saying anyway, me no like any of them.
VOTE ANARCHY
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by IBROHIM: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
If Jonathan had performed he wouldn't have needed to be moving up and down looking for votes! He knows he has failed and deserved to be booted out!

My question is what has Buhari done to them?Is he the responsible for FAILURE?
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by terrifiesme(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:

Hellllloooooooo! People like you are trouble makers I can tell, it's people like u that ll bring about violence, see the way u addressed the issue. God punish PDP n d followers.. do u know how many millions u just referred to? What for? If ur choice of party is APC doesn't mean u go on swearing for those of the opposition party... and if anything happens, it's PDP to u, isn't it? all I can do is shake my head when I saw ur comment. Why do it like it's a do or die affair? Guy a beg o. If u die for this purpose the ones living will be the people to experience what the gov ll look be it GEJ or GMB. U ll be forgotten... take it easy guy... no be do or die affair. whoever go win go win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michelle Obama And BBOG Frustrated Chibok Girls Rescue: Aisha Wakil / Sergeant Joseph Nwaka's Death: 5 IPOB Members Arrested In Imo / PHOTOS: The New Face Of Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.