Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto (29887 Views)

Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tlovely:
[/quote][quote author=simdam500 post=30035775]From the fp of this thread.... I realize we are mad... yes we are...

Apc, pdp, e-politician we are going nut!

How can we allow ourselves to be driven away by these two too mumu that are making ends meets for their self... angry angry angry

Wish they are both bombed of to hell without the masses... crazy people sad
my broda shut up and choose a lesser evil are u stwepid..wat part ar u on? u r neither hot nor cold.. so u wld be spat out.. y e dey pain u like that wen u no get where u stand.. u shld just sit down and watch cartoon on ur tv while the country will set itself up 4 u or the soil will present u a leader ? listen to urself..the fact that a great population does not tow ur lazy n cowardly path does not make u come out on a forum to spew ur tout-like gibberish jst to appear relevant.. i prefer a PDP goon, dan ur type.. my friend if u dnt do something about anything, anything would do something about u.. and that is shove itself down ur throat...choose a part boy, u cant do anything abt it now, maybe later...if u are driven away i am not , and i blieve dsame goes for many in this forum..
i know wat i want and that is change..
#change
#uknowtherest...
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by smemud(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Prophessor:
*modified*

on two occassions APC supporters have gotten killed in their campaign, have you heard of any deaths in PDP'S own, it was when the Jobless thugs were intimidated by this that they burnt down PDP'S bus

Again Buhari has been contesting for president for years without his certificate but now absence of it is implicating him

what more do you need to know that all these misfortunes that are befalling APC are signs that shows that Buhari's government would be of bad omen to Nigeria

buhari's thugs should not quote me

GEJ till 2019
story story,what are u saying oga ade
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by lasrondo: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
No weapon formed against the general and his team shall prosper....
Sai Buhari

In jesus name

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by francizy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
PassingShot:
PDP will go to any length to kill Buhari but God pass them.

To preach and effect change has never been easy from time immemorial.

It was not easy for Moses.
It was not easy for Jesus Christ.
It was not easy for Muhammad.
It was not easy for Ghandi.
It was not easy for Mandela.
It was not easy for John F. Kennedy
It was not easy for Obama

But all these greats eventually succeeded and so shall BUHARI succeed. It is the devilish PDP and their agents that will become part of history at the end.

Please don't include Jesus Christ among mere mortals... angry
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by seunowokade(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU ARE INSANE::
FIRST OF ALL, if you take this message too personal... You are insane
Trying to disqualify someone who has contested 3times for presidency on his 4th appearance... you are insane
To read a coup carried out in 1985 to disqualify your opponent in 2015... You are A JOKE..
To tell us that stealing is not corruption... You must be insane..
To insist on probing opposition states, when you know stealing is not corruption..... I don't know if you are insane
To tell us that "IF $20B IS MISSING AMERICA WILL KNOW" shey america na our WATCHDOG... Well, you are inSSSSS...
To tell us that "How much did Jim Nwobodo STOLE"... you are insane...
To tell us that "I rather kill myself than to commit suicide" You are insane..
To tell us that some states will not vote in presidential election, and still trying to become their president INCASE you win.. U are NOT SERIOUS
To tell South-east that u are an igbo man n ur name is Azikiwe in 2011, and the North that IBB is your father in 2015... You are A CROOK or a BASTARD
You insist that someone is not CLUELESS after reading all this..... Your own CASE IS DIFFERENT
You got annoyed after reading this post.... You are insane
You keep voting PDP every time and still expect CHANGE to come.... It's very obvious you are insane

YOU dont like or share this post.... You are insane
Yes, you are insane for writing all this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by VoteWisely: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Due to favourable economic policies, Internet penetration in Nigeria has now increased from about 45 million in 2011 to 63 million in 2014, overtaking countries such as the United Kingdom and France in the process. What this means is that more people now use the internet in Nigeria than in the UK and France. #VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 24, 2015
pendy79:
God punish PDP and all that belief in the killer party.

Since Certificate and labelling the General as Islamist is not working. it is now a resort to plan B, setup a bomb kill innocent souls so as to prevent people from attending future campaign rallies of the general.

God will continué to expose them till Nigeria is delivered from the pang of corruption and inept leadership.

CHANGE WILL COME, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO.
You go primary school so?
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU ARE INSANE::
FIRST OF ALL, if you take this message too personal... You are insane
Trying to disqualify someone who has contested 3times for presidency on his 4th appearance... you are insane
To read a coup carried out in 1985 to disqualify your opponent in 2015... You are A JOKE..
To tell us that stealing is not corruption... You must be insane..
To insist on probing opposition states, when you know stealing is not corruption..... I don't know if you are insane
To tell us that "IF $20B IS MISSING AMERICA WILL KNOW" shey america na our WATCHDOG... Well, you are inSSSSS...
To tell us that "How much did Jim Nwobodo STOLE"... you are insane...
To tell us that "I rather kill myself than to commit suicide" You are insane..
To tell us that some states will not vote in presidential election, and still trying to become their president INCASE you win.. U are NOT SERIOUS
To tell South-east that u are an igbo man n ur name is Azikiwe in 2011, and the North that IBB is your father in 2015... You are A CROOK or a BASTARD
You insist that someone is not CLUELESS after reading all this..... Your own CASE IS DIFFERENT
You got annoyed after reading this post.... You are insane
You keep voting PDP every time and still expect CHANGE to come.... It's very obvious you are insane

YOU dont like or share this post.... You are insane
the most stupidish post on Nairaland
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2015
PassingShot:
PDP will go to any length to kill Buhari but God pass them.

To preach and effect change has never been easy from time immemorial.

It was not easy for Moses.
It was not easy for Jesus Christ.
It was not easy for Muhammad.
It was not easy for Ghandi.
It was not easy for Mandela.
It was not easy for John F. Kennedy
It was not easy for Obama

But all these greats eventually succeeded and so shall BUHARI succeed. It is the devilish PDP and their agents that will become part of history at the end.
I think you must be affected by bigotry, because you can't tell what really these following presidents; Mandala, John Kennedy, Obama did and so you decided to effect it to change.
I see this as a problem with some people because they don't know really, what change and transformation really mean. to our insight we may think that changing the state of something is far better than transforming that thing. now let see
Change(n) The process of becoming different.
Change(v----transitive) To make something into something different.
Transformation(n) A marked change in appearance or character, especially one for the better.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by PassingShot(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2015
icecalm:
I think you must be affected by bigotry, because you can't tell what really these following presidents; Mandala, John Kennedy, Obama did and so you decided to effect it to change.
Is this as a problem with some people because they don't know really, what change and transformation really mean. to the of our insight we may think that changing the state of something is far better than transforming that thing. now let see
Change(n) The process of becoming different.
Change(v----transitive) To make something into something different.
Transformation(n) A marked change in appearance or character, especially one for the better.

Thank you for your attempt at lecturing someone who is clearly more informed than you.

What we need is change and not transformation for the fact that many aspects of Nigeria as a society need complete overhauling. A change from a corrupt government to a corrupt-free one. A change from complete absence of security as represented by the Boko insurgency to an insurgency-free one as we enjoyed before. A change from unaccountability to proper accountability.

Just like the attached.

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Thank you for your attempt at lecturing someone who is clearly more informed than you.

What we need is change and not transformation for the fact that many aspects of Nigeria as a society need complete overhauling. A change from a corrupt government to a corrupt-free one. A change from complete absence of security as represented by the Boko insurgency to an insurgency-free one as we enjoyed before. A change from unaccountability to proper accountability.

Just like the attached.
I don't intend to make sarcastic statement at you, but bigotry free statement I wish to make. one thing that impress me a lot is that we see change as a necessary effect for the betterment of the country but to me it hasn't be a success. beginning from OBJ to GEJ there has been a lot of changing agenda and what do we have to show for them? but in that we ought to understand that transformation will take a single step at changing the state of a country to a more advanced one it has always and will be the major look up for a better building of the country for the up coming Generations. John Kennedy sees change with transformation as a priority, so also Martin Luther, and et al. and they implemented transformation which transformed the country to a better state. we need not change to an unknown direction, let be frank with where our change leads us to and stop being a bigot………… let also be wise, because a change of Government is different from a change to a better state
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by PassingShot(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2015
icecalm:
I don't intend to make sarcastic statement at you, but bigotry free statement I wish to make. one thing that impress me a lot is that we see change as a necessary effect for the betterment of the country but to me it hasn't be a success. beginning from OBJ to GEJ there has been a lot of changing agenda and what do we have to show for them? but in that we ought to understand that transformation will take a single step at changing the state of a country to a more advanced one it has always and will be the major look up for a better building of the country for the up coming Generations. John Kennedy sees change with transformation as a priority, so also Martin Luther, and et al. and they implemented transformation which transformed the country to a better state. we need not change to an unknown direction, let be frank with where our change leads us to and stop being a bigot………… let also be wise, because a change of Government is different from a change to a better state

You must understand that the "Change" is an easy catch-word to get the message across. Does it necessarily mean that transformation will not be employed where required if and when APC rules from the center?

Had PDP chosen to make this an issues-based campaign as they advised in the beginning, we would have been able to discuss this in detail. unfortunately as it stands, we can only make do with what we have on ground and not their plans for the next four years.
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by blackCITIZEN(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2015
Good
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2015
blackCITIZEN:

"In stereoman's voice" E dey pain yu gaga
Are yu from Otuoke?

YOU ARE INSANE
Supposed you dey insufflate girl, I for say you Don go psycho
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Tlovely:
my broda shut up and choose a lesser evil are u stwepid..wat part ar u on? u r neither hot nor cold.. so u wld be spat out.. y e dey pain u like that wen u no get where u stand.. u shld just sit down and watch cartoon on ur tv while the country will set itself up 4 u or the soil will present u a leader ? listen to urself..the fact that a great population does not tow ur lazy n cowardly path does not make u come out on a forum to spew ur tout-like gibberish jst to appear relevant.. i prefer a PDP goon, dan ur type.. my friend if u dnt do something about anything, anything would do something about u.. and that is shove itself down ur throat...choose a part boy, u cant do anything abt it now, maybe later...if u are driven away i am not , and i blieve dsame goes for many in this forum..
i know wat i want and that is change..
#change
#uknowtherest...

Change in what direction

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by blackCITIZEN(m): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2015
kk
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by blackCITIZEN(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2015
Ploiticians
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by blackCITIZEN(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2015
Politicians
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by organic973: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
I have taken time to observe the comments of both GEJ and GMB supporters and here is my analysis without sentiments
1. More of the GMB supporters use harsh words which am seeing as the a sign of the spirit of violence while more GEJ supporters just trys to create an argument to convincingly make Nigerians appreciate GEJ and support him although harsh words are inevitable some times.

2. GEJ supporters are saying good and clean certification matters in leadership (which is a heavy truth) and aids a better representation while the GMB supports are saying personality matters (which is a fact) but. Maybe they seem to forget that good and sincere certification means good level of communication which is needed in leadership.

3. GEJ supporters are standing on the fact that they have seen and observed GEJ in power while some of the GMB supporters are standing on facts they heard or maybe read about GMB because they were not born during the last tenure or they were much more young then.

I hope not to offend anyone with this question IF GMB SAID HE WANTS TO FIGHT CORRUPTION AND BRING CHANGE, HOW CAN HE DO IT WHEN MEN LIKE TINUBU, AMAECHI, EL RUFAI etc. are all in the same party and form part of the executive body? Please no insults just answer if you can. I have resolve to support GEJ everybody just join me no complain, just follow. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by sokarievans: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
WHO IS THIS FOREIGN CHICKEN MAKING NOISE ABOUT PDP DONT YOU THAT PDP IS MOTHER AND FATHER OF APC THAT BLOOD SUCKING PARTY,LET ME ADVISE YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE IN THAT PARTY PLEASE OPEN YOUR DIRTY EYES AND VOTE WISELY.#GEJNAIJA
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by nath001: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
News: If Jonathan loses, Nigeria will break - Tompolo insists #WilkeyPerkins Blog

Former leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) Government Ekpemupolo (aka Tompolo) has restated the resolve of the Niger Delta warlords to make Nigeria ungovernable if President Jonathan fails to return as president in next month's general election.

In a statement released by his Media Adviser, Mr Paul Bebenimibo, in Warri yesterday January 29th, Tompolo attacked Gen Theophilus Danjuma for calling for his arrest alongside Asari Dokubo and other Niger delta warlords.

SEE MORE AT ............ http://wilkeyperkins..com/p/news-if-jonathan-loses-nigeria-will.html

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by miracle11: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2015
Chicken brain, u do not realize dt all d armed robbers in pdp are nw in apc. Yet u want change. Ode. Speaking of missen money, see d rogues dat are solidly behind buhari, atiku, amechi, tifubu and d lots yet u open ur gutter and criticize Gej. I can't figure out d change u re clamoring for wen u have d same people present. Everyone will do anything to win and dats wat buhari is doing. A fool at 40 is a fool forever. Can buhari nw change at 73? He has been failing campaigns for a reason. We were set free from d shackles of d past leaders such as buhari yet some mentally deformed people want to send us right back. It's either Jonathan or a younger person. Period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Civil Servant Collects 20 Salaries - Finance Minister / President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.