Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto (29889 Views)

Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Kingspin(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Do not use bomb to campaign - APC

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by adaybayor(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
immortalvoices:

Did you actually stole this ad from PDP and insert Buhari's name inside... Now even APC dey copy PDP adgrin

another illiterate idi.ot... simple english you cant speak...STOLE indeed. no wonder you doubt other people's certification.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Truckpusher(m): 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:

Apelike gorrilla, has obasanjo contacted you yet? I heard he is taking a census of all illegitimate children he sired during the civil war as spoils of war.

You must be a true son of his, no DNA needed.

I hope youre not running away after touching the tigers tail or youre crying to your mod brother to come to your aid.

Bastard gorrilla.
Hey ! kiddo ,quit confusing yourself while crying out your eyes over your Mom's puccy that I'm about to pound silly while she clutches to her stomach opening her mouth and gasping for air.

Your mom does fucck with the strength of the tiger you keep mentioning - Was she digging tigers for the green back before you were born? tongue
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by mrmaze(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
immortalvoices:

Joke...try to be more creative is it too much to ask?

wetin PDP do?
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by datribune: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
mrphenomenal:
For those alleging pdp complicity in the bomb scare, may I ask whose government the nigerian police work for.. If the pdp led government wants to eliminate their perceived enemy, the nigerian police that I know will not scupper the plans of their benefactor. We thank God that the device of the bombers didn't materialise, but we shouldn't use insecurity as a political tool for electioneering. Bombs are apolitical, detribalised and un religious.

U can't completely blame those who think this way because for now they can only speculate dat these things ar being used 4 political reasons until d C-in-C who says he knows d sponsors of BH grows a spine & unmasks & goes after them.
There ar bound to be speculations when people see a substantial part of d General's voter base being decimated by BH activities & he & his party ar being blamed 4 it.
There will always be speculations because d late Azazi who as NSA who has unfettered access to security reports informed d world dat BH is a PDP affair. He met wit an untimely death.
There will be speculations because GEJ's pals include known terrorists like Tompolo & Asari Dokubo who was detained in Cotonou, Benin republic on charges of being a BH leader but was later released on GEJ's intervention.
There will be speculations because GEJ who has access to security reports seemed like a terrorist sympathizer when he rushed to d defence of d terrorist MEND in d independence day bombings. "It is not MEND" he said. However, it was MEND dat carried out d attacks.
As i said we can only speculate until d C-in-C grows some balls & goes after BH sponsors. Why won't people speculate when they haven't seen prosecutions of BH sponsors by dis president who says he knows them.
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by tommykiwi(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
IBROHIM:
listen to urself! They are scared of the popularity of Buhari! No be him say make una no perform! Go perform and leave GMB alone!!!
FAIL Buhari where is ur CERTIFICATE Oooooo! APC party full of THUGs!
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by amnestylaw1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU ARE INSANE::
FIRST OF ALL, if you take this message too personal... You are insane
Trying to disqualify someone who has contested 3times for presidency on his 4th appearance... you are insane
To read a coup carried out in 1985 to disqualify your opponent in 2015... You are A JOKE..
To tell us that stealing is not corruption... You must be insane..
To insist on probing opposition states, when you know stealing is not corruption..... I don't know if you are insane
To tell us that "IF $20B IS MISSING AMERICA WILL KNOW" shey america na our WATCHDOG... Well, you are inSSSSS...
To tell us that "How much did Jim Nwobodo STOLE"... you are insane...
To tell us that "I rather kill myself than to commit suicide" You are insane..
To tell us that some states will not vote in presidential election, and still trying to become their president INCASE you win.. U are NOT SERIOUS
To tell South-east that u are an igbo man n ur name is Azikiwe in 2011, and the North that IBB is your father in 2015... You are A CROOK or a BASTARD
You insist that someone is not CLUELESS after reading all this..... Your own CASE IS DIFFERENT
You got annoyed after reading this post.... You are insane
You keep voting PDP every time and still expect CHANGE to come.... It's very obvious you are insane

YOU dont like or share this post.... You are insane

grin grin
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
Trying to disqualify someone who has contested 3times for presidency on his 4th appearance... you are insane
To read a coup carried out in 1985 to disqualify your opponent in 2015... You are A JOKE..
To insist on probing opposition states, when you know stealing is not corruption..... I don't know if you are insane
To tell us that "IF $20B IS MISSING AMERICA WILL KNOW" shey america na our WATCHDOG... Well, you are inSSSSS...
To tell us that some states will not vote in presidential election, and still trying to become their president INCASE you win.. U are NOT SERIOUS
To tell South-east that u are an igbo man n ur name is Azikiwe in 2011, and the North that IBB is your father in 2015... You are A CROOK or a BASTARD
You insist that someone is not CLUELESS after reading all this..... Your own CASE IS DIFFERENT
You keep voting PDP every time and still expect CHANGE to come.... It's very obvious you are insane

You dont like or share this post.... You are insane
SEE A DOCTOR TODAY.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by datribune: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
adaybayor:

another illiterate idi.ot... simple english you cant speak...STOLE indeed. no wonder you doubt other people's certification.

Hahahaha it runs in d TANoid gene. Even d Otueke PHD holder said "how much did Nwobodo STOLE" dat he ways jailed. Kikikiki dis TANoids no go kie pesin
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by adaybayor(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
datribune:

Hahahaha it runs in d TANoid gene. Even d Otueke PHD holder said "how much did Nwobodo STOLE" dat he ways jailed. Kikikiki dis TANoids no go kie pesin

they are the type of fools who combine waec, gce and neco results just to get admission to some useless institutions and still have the gut to ask why someone would fail a subject. so annoying

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by shizzle11(m): 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Arrangee!

APC seeking to attract sympathy by all means....mtchewww
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Elan83(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
blackCITIZEN:

CEO ndi york!
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by eaglechild: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
In the next campaign they will probably state a mini explosion and blame it on PDP.
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by makazona(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:
God punish PDP and all that belief in the killer party.

Since Certificate and labelling the General as Islamist is not working. it is now a resort to plan B, setup a bomb kill innocent souls so as to prevent people from attending future campaign rallies of the general.

God will continué to expose them till Nigeria is delivered from the pang of corruption and inept leadership.

CHANGE WILL COME, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO.

The security that arrested the suspect must be from US.right?...infact,thank God for GEJ's govt for creating the enabling environment for opposition to thrive.

my one kobo sha
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by shizzle11(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, another lame line from a cry baby grin

Don't disturb me - I'm still trying to recount how many times your mack asss bittch mom made me cum with her mouth. wink

Shhhh....I never knew your mom is a bed superstar - say me thanks to her for her generosity,she wasn't stingy at all.

I got a gift for you and guess what?......A picture of your mom's clits kiss
lwkmd, bruv please go easy on pendunce cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by samuelrodger9: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
It pains me that despite the all the learned and intellectually sound men in APC, they always resent to cheap blackmail. This was a plan by the APC to dis credit Mr president.
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by yoosooph: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

I was in conversation with a United Nation official yesterday and we were talking about the acquisition of warships by ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country were our brave soldiers are being starved off equipment. He told me point blank that in every major conflict he has assessed or being involved in as a UN official it all started with one fellow choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as against the national army of the country, sometimes deliberately depleting the army before the violence starts.

I first got reports of Niger Delta militant Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters and hardware from diplomatic intelligence sources about 2 years ago. Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin Republic but released upon the intervention of our government. What I can see is very clear, JONATHAN is leading an effort to create an alternate military force in the Niger Delta to force the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS when the time comes. How else can one explain Tompolo a man once declared wanted for killing our soldiers now effectively taking over the duties of our navy?

Where is all the money coming from? Do you think the arms are being bought for boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill NIGERIANS.

JONATHAN has never been able to rise to fill the position of the NIGERIAN Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord and at the rate he is going he is going to push us into the path of Liberian and Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy cheering him on.

I have taken it upon myself to write a letter of complaint and warning to the United Nations Secretary General to pay attention to what JONATHAN and his cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly pushing the country closer to a violent ethnic crisis.

This crisis would consume the entire African continent if not checked.

This morning I received this in my in box, and I couldn't help but shudder that we are dealing with really devious human beings who have mistakenly found themselves in power. Their attitude and body language says it all:

"I'm really amused that we are all screaming murder years after the deed was done? It's well over 3 years that I have been screaming the overall plans and strategies of the south-south vs the behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual emancipation! For the sake of many who have not read or few who have taken these posts as scare mongering by Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise them here. To free their region of the shackles of endless exploitation and domination by the rest of Nigeria, the south-south decided as follow:

1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities to engage in sustained warfare: thus the encouragement of BH and decimation of the army's hardware and personnel.

2). Ensure Nigeria is economically destitute and unable to spend on warfare: thus the unprecedented looting of the treasury, resulting in our current vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not 'coordinating' for nothing.

3). Is the military takeover of our coastal waters by the south-south, which is what the coastal waterways protection contract with Government Tompolo was designed to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less than 0.5% of our military, (including naval and air force) personnel can swim in an 8 foot deep pool, not to mention a river or coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage these toughened militia in their coastal waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in plain view?

4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil producing companies by the south southerners nouveau-riche to hand over the onshore production bases to them by forced sale or outright disruption of their operations. As we chat here, 70% of the onshore operations have been sold off by the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.

As well as the training of ex militants as pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting my claims of warning about these can browse through my timeline.

IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY, WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East are tagging along with the south-south, for obvious reasons and I don't blame them!

The choice of Buhari is due to these calculations by our rulers in the South-West and the core North. Unless I'm paranoid, we have a scary situation ahead. I moved my family out as far back as 2011, based on this concerns.

GEJ will very likely lose the elections in 2015, but the south-south will keep their oil. Can we afford a war with a region sitting on oil? Do we have a military capable of delivering our goal? Would it not be cheaper to renegotiate our federation?

Or, would it be another Rehoboamic declaration of "To your tents o Israel"? GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by the plots he's a key player in?

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul

By Oyenuga Lanre Paul.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Truckpusher(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
shizzle11:
lwkmd, bruv please go easy on pendunce cheesygrin
I never knew that he doubles as PENDUNCE cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by pendy79: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
makazona:

The security that arrested the suspect must be from US.right?...infact,thank God for GEJ's govt for creating the enabling environment for opposition to thrive.

my one kobo sha

The northerners have taken their security into their hands. There are volunteers who watch and secure mosques , markets and all public places in the north now with metal detectors and other measures to nip such plots in the bud.
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by stigman(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:

Since Certificate and labelling the General as Islamist is not working. it is now a resort to plan B, setup a bomb kill innocent souls so as to prevent people from attending future campaign rallies of the general.

God will continué to expose them till Nigeria is delivered from the pang of corruption and inept leadership.

So all this noise because of rice and 1000

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by eaccyboy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:

God punish ur mama I bliv in d party..useless person lik u..APC has no place in sokoto wer we live..dey jst lying n APC hs nvr used d stadium b4..dey use trade fair.m...idiot
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by TheAdvocate(m): 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Why didn't the bomb explode and who spotted the man? Am suspected its the handiwork of APC bomb squad.
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:

Get off my mention modafu.cker did I asked you to quote me?

If Buhari is declared on the 15th of February, go jump infront of a train to show your pain.

don't say "if" say "when"
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by pendy79: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
eaccyboy:
God punish ur mama I bliv in d party..useless person lik u..APC has no place in sokoto wer we live..dey jst lying n APC hs nvr used d stadium b4..dey use trade fair.m...idiot

Ask your mother who your true Father is? You will.see why she need to be taken to the stake to be burnt to death.

Youre the 3rd child she had for the village shoemaker. Bastard.
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by repogirl(f): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC try harder!
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by makazona(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:

The northerners have taken their security into their hands. There are volunteers who watch and secure mosques , markets and all public places in the north now with metal detectors and other measures to nip such plots in the bud.

wow.thats interesting.but how do i know it is the case here
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by arusoncd(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by daudae1: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
ApC rally sokoto live on AiT

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Gondonu: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
cheesy grin
blackCITIZEN:
No weapon formed against the general and his team shall prosper....
Sai Buhari
. The general does not believe the bible.Infact you're an infidel to him.So kindly stop phrasing God's word in vain.
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by simdam500(m): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
From the fp of this thread.... I realize we are mad... yes we are...

Apc, pdp, e-politician we are going nut!

How can we allow ourselves to be driven away by these two too mumu that are making ends meets for their self... angry angry angry

Wish they are both bombed of to hell without the masses... crazy people sad
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
blackCITIZEN:

my broda i like and share the post oo.. and even quote u ontop oo.... and anybody that does not see d facts and my most resolved reasons to agree wif u is highly and also hazardously insane...
#change
#febuhari
#otuekeloading4jonathan
#sealedstampedanddelivered
#byfirebyforce
#nigeriamustchange
#wethertheylikeitornot

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Osun State To Commission Osogbo High School (photos) / Sergeant Joseph Nwaka's Death: 5 IPOB Members Arrested In Imo / IPOB Plots Protest At White House As Buhari Visits Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.